Moving in on Dad Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well... We came here tonight to learn how to have sex with guys. So I guess it would be fair to let you go first with us, you know, show us how. I mean, that is if you want to do it with a girl," Barb answered.

"Hell yeah we want to do it with girls. We're not gay or anything we just don't mind doing it with a guy when we're horny. You know just for fun. So I guess that's OK with us. Who goes first?" Rich answered.

"You do." The girls answered in unison.

The two boys looked at each other and shrugged. "OK, follow us upstairs."

"What's wrong with right here?" Janet asked

Before either boy could answer or object there were a couple of loud "No Ways"' from the other six. Janet turned toward them and, with a cold stare asked, "What's wrong? Afraid you'll see something and want to try it? Aren't you man enough to watch a little?" Then Barb chimed in. "Maybe they are really closet gays and don't want to get caught."

The assault on their manhood was too much for them. They had a choice of either being labeled chicken and probably gay, not to mention that the girls might not let them have any pussy if they refused, or of being in the same room when their two friends went at it. The silence from the group was all that Janet needed. She turned back to the other two. "OK, we're ready."

"We're not used to having people watch us. It kinda makes me nervous to have an audience," Rich said as he looked down his shorts at his apparently flaccid dick.

"Oh, OK. Does this help?" Barb asked as she pulled her dress over her head.

"Or does looking at my big tits help?" Janet inquired as she followed suit and pulled her dress off and exposed her braless tits.

"Or, how about this?" Barb asked as she shucked her panties and started rubbing her pussy with her legs spread wide so that they could see all of her.

Rich looked down at his own crotch then over at Buddy's. "Oh yeah that helps," he said as he dropped his shorts and reached for his friend's to undo them. Then as both boys stood there and began to touch each other, the girls sat enthralled. Neither had been lying when they had said they had never seen two guys together. Neither had. It was one of the neglected parts of their sexual education.

Barb looked over at the other six boys crowded together across the room. She decided that there was curiosity there. Some were openly interested, some stared as people do at car wrecks, fascinated but glad they're not part of it. Some were disgusted by the scene, but even the ones who were disgusted, watched. Apparently not so disgusted as they looked because every one of them had hardons. Two had even opened their pants and were openly stroking themselves as they watched their friends have homosexual sex and or watched Barb stroking her own pussy or Janet rubbing her big tits and pulling on her own nipples.

Barb and Janet watched as the two boys kissed and took turns going down on each other and finally as Buddy bent Rich over the back of the couch and slid his saliva coated dick up the ass of his friend. He pumped on him for a while before Janet spoke. "Hey don't waste all of that on him. Save it for me because I want it in my pussy and if you want to and are really nice to me, in my ass too."

Buddy nearly blew his load when he heard her and Rich just groaned as the cock was pulled out of his ass. "Just when it was starting to feel good," he complained.

"That's Ok I got something that will feel better," Barb offered.

From the group at the side of the room came a complaint, "Hey how about your part of the bargain?"

Janet and Barb smiled at each other and came together. They started with a long slow kiss, one where their tongues danced together. Then as they broke apart Janet eased Barb down onto the couch and began to kiss her way from Barb's neck down to her breasts where she lingered, licking each nipple and then sucking it into her mouth. She could feel them stiffen under her tongue and as she moved further down to Barb's stomach she turned to the group of boys who were intently watching every move she made and said, "she likes it. See how hard her nipples are. Just like your pricks." Then she continued to lick, suck and kiss her way to her friend's snatch.

Once there she spread her lips with her fingers and gave her friend a long slow lick with her tongue extended, from the bottom of her slit all the way to the top. But she had only begun to eat out her friend because her tongue returned to a steady licking rhythm that had Barb withering on the couch until Janet gently grasped the other girl's extended clit between her teeth and sucked on it. Barb exploded into an orgasm and a steady stream of cum ran from her pussy as Janet nursed on her clit.

As Barb settled down from her orgasmic high, Janet looked into her eyes and said "my turn." Then whispered to her, "make me squirt."

Barb smiled a knowing smile and kissed her girlfriend. The kiss turned into an embrace and a passionate kiss as the two girls changed places on the couch. The difference this time was that Janet was lying on the couch with one leg stretched over the back and the other on the floor, exposing her pussy spread wide. Barb kneeled on the floor and first teased Janet's massive tits with licks, kisses and little nips with her teeth on the sensitive nipples. She knew Janet's body well enough to know by the fluttering of her abdominal muscles that Janet was ready to cum just from the teasing her breasts were enduring. Barb had no intention of letting her friend off that easy. She moved her attention down, and as Janet had done to her she kissed and licked her way to Janet's mound and then around it and into the crease where her thighs met her pussy and then onto her inner thighs. Janet was so worked up at this point that she was ready to explode. Her abdominal muscles were in a constant flutter.

Barb turned her attention to Janet's pussy, slowly licking her and teasing, never giving her enough to push her over the edge, just enough to keep her walking the brink of orgasm. Barb stretched it out, teasing and licking and occasionally sliding her tongue all the way into Janet's hole. Suddenly Janet let out a screech and then, "stop no more!" she wailed.

That was the signal and at it Barb drove her tongue onto the other girl's clit and mashed it down hard, then pushed her tongue back and forth maintaining the pressure. Janet screamed and shot a geyser of cum out of her cunt. It was a masterful cum, it covered the space between her pussy and the boys, who had all crowded closer to watch, a full 4-5 feet away. Then it impacted spraying two boys in the face with the first shot and splashing another's shirt on the second while the third only splashed harmlessly on the couch. Janet lay there drained.

The boys' reactions were as varied as the boys. One of those that were hit in the face ran to the bathroom sounding like he was going to puke while the other was rubbing his face and licking his lips. The boy whose shirt was splashed just stood there looking down at his soaked front repeating "awesome" over and over.

"Did you boys like the show?" Barb asked, as her friend's cum was dripping off of her chin.

"Wow, how did you get her to do that, squirt like that I mean?" one of the boys asked.

Janet laughed as she lay back on the couch. "She is a great cunt-licker, that's how. If any of you ever get to be anywhere near as good as she is you will have any woman you want begging you for it."

"Now for the rest of our bargain. Janet, which one do you want, Rich or Buddy? I can't wait to have a man who is confident enough in his sexuality to go down on another guy in front of all of his friends. I got so horny watching that. It turned me on so much I nearly creamed just watching."

"Damn. I know what you mean. But I want Rich. Any guy who likes it up the ass has something in common with me and I intend to make him a very happy boy." With that pronouncement Janet reached up and pulled Rich down on top of her and shoved her pussy in his face. "Eat me first Rich, then I want you to fuck my pussy before you fuck my ass. God I love it when I get it there. Too bad none of these guys are as big as daddy is though. That monster he has between his legs fills me so full," Janet said the last with an evil grin on her face.

"Tattletale. You know we're not supposed to tell anybody that daddy fucks us or that we suck that big cock of his all the time," Barb admonished her as her head bobbed up and down on Buddy's cock.

"You're just jealous cause his cock won't fit in your ass," Janet replied.

"Of course I am. But I bet Buddy here will fuck my ass for me, won't you buddy?" she chimed as she dropped back onto Buddy's cock with her expert mouth.

"Anything you want," was all the answer he could get out.

Both girls took on all comers that night. They took them in their pussies, in their mouths and up their asses. They took them one, two and three at a time. The house degenerated into an orgy so intense that every boy there had cock as well that night. At the urging of the girls each of them had a cock either in their mouths or up their asses before the night was over and not one complained about it. It turned out, as it often does that those who were the most disgusted in the beginning, were the most eager at the end. They all fell asleep on the floor of the rec room that night, a tangle of naked cum-covered bodies.

Barb woke the next morning and surveyed the scene from where she lay. Feeling slutty and satisfied, she reveled in the sentiment of one boy's cock pressing against her pussy and another against her cheek. She turned her head and sucked it into her mouth and heard the groan as it hardened and he awoke. The noise he made woke another boy. She let go of the first cock long enough to look at the second boy and say, "fuck me." Then she returned to give head. Now she was giving it as a cock was sliding into her cunt. She felt like such a wanton slut and she reveled in it.

Janet woke to see Barb sucking one cock and watching it shoot all over her face while another boy was kneeling between her legs ramming his dick home to her. As she watched, she felt her own hormone levels rise and she too grasped a cock and began to suck.

They did not leave that morning until each of the boys had cum at least once more, wherever they wanted to. As they walked back to Frank's house they looked at each other and smiled. It had been a wonderful night and a great vacation. "So much cock, so little time," said Barb as they approached the steps of Frank's place. They enjoyed it so much because they both knew they would probably never repeat the experience.

Trish was excited and nervous. Something told her that this was it. Something in the way Daddy walked or talked or looked at her. She knew that tonight she would have him. He was ready and it was his idea now.

They entered the bedroom and Frank released their hands and turned to Sue and kissed her. Then he hugged her and he whispered in her ear. She smiled and nodded and kissed him again, then in a fluid movement dropped her dress to the floor and stood there naked. Frank turned to Trish and took her in his arms and gently kissed her forehead, then drew her to him and held her tight. She wrapped her arms around him and held him, too.

All too soon he released her and leaned down and his lips met hers in a kiss she would remember forever. So long, so gentle, so sweet, and so passionate. His tongue danced in his daughter's mouth and lay with hers. Trish felt her knees go weak and when he finally broke the kiss she looked at him and whispered, "I love you Daddy." He held her and looked into her eyes and answered, "I love you, too."

Then he leaned down and kissed her neck, just below her ear. It was a sensitive spot for her and he somehow knew, because the kiss was long and slow. Then he moved down her neck and onto her shoulder. He pushed the strap of her dress out of the way and off her arm and before she knew what had happened it lay in a puddle on the floor around her feet and she was naked to her father as he kissed his way onto her chest and gently and softly found her small breasts and the nipples that capped them.

He paid special attention to her breasts and she could feel her juices leaking out and running down her legs as she stood there. Her dream was realized; her father was making love to her. Not fucking her or having sex with her; he was making love to her, slowly and deliberately. He was making love to each part of her body as though it were a separate lover. She had never experienced anything even close to this. Never, with all the boys she had been with. She realized then that it was because they were boys and it was just sex, this, this was love. She was near orgasm and he had not even touched her below the waist yet.

She thought to herself, "God, what's going to happen when he enters me if it's this good already?"

Suddenly she realized that she was lying on the bed with her feet on the floor. She did not even know how it had happened. Frank was on his knees between her legs and kissing her thighs. "Oh God! I'm cumming already," she cried. Then as the first shudder of orgasm rolled over her she felt his mouth on her pussy, drinking in every drop of her juices. The realization hit her, her father was eating her pussy. The erotic nature of the thought and the emotional onslaught it brought, combined with the physical sensation, she began another orgasm.

She began to float down from the haze of her second orgasm when she turned her head and saw Sue's face only inches from hers. She mustered all the breath she could and asked her friend, "is he always this good or is it just me?"

Sue leaned over and gave her a gentle kiss and smiled, "Just wait it's only starting," she whispered.

Her words turned to prophecy. Trish lay on the bed and went from one orgasm to another as her father expertly licked her pussy. She noticed that he seemed especially interested in her shaved mound and the single strip of red hair she left there. Then when she thought she could stand no more, he crawled up and lay next to her in the bed. Gently kissing her face, her lips, her neck and her breasts and cuddling up to her. She laid with him on one side and Sue on the other, content and sated thinking that he wasn't going to fuck her tonight, just love her.

It was about then that he moved and began to position himself between her legs. She looked down at herself and saw his monster cock lying on her pussy and she knew what would be next and a thrill ran through her. "He is going to do it after all," she thought to herself.

She had propped herself up on her elbows and she watched as he grasped the huge member in his hand and drew it back to align it with her pussy. Then as he slid it slowly forward she watched as she felt it separate her lips and slid through her slit and into her hole.

A glorious feeling! It pushed her to her limits and stretched her, but not so much as to hurt. It fit perfectly, stretching her just enough to heighten the sensation but not too much. Then as he pushed a little more the head slid further in and was followed by the rest of him until he was buried completely in her.

She stared wide-eyed at her own pussy as it dawned on her that the dick that was in her pussy now, the one slowly sliding back and forth, was the same one that delivered the sperm that made her over 22 years before. "Oh, I love this man," ran through her mind as she threw her arms around him and locked her legs around his ass to pull him even tighter and closer and deeper inside her. "I want his sperm in me. I want to feel him shoot the hot cum inside my cunt." The words repeated over and over in her mind when she heard his voice.

"Trish, I love you. Tell me what you like, what you want so I can make you happy. Tell me," he whispered to her as his cock slid in and out of her cunt.

So she told him. "Cum in me. I want to feel your hot juice splash inside me. I want your seed in my womb." Then, as she finished, she pulled his face to hers and kissed him with more passion that she had ever felt before.

She continued the kiss and he continued to slide himself inside her until another orgasm began to build in her. They both felt it and as it reached the point of explosion her pussy grasped his cock and squeezed and he shot his sperm into his daughter's womb. She shook and shuddered with the orgasm more than she ever had before from any other one until finally her muscles began to relax, but she did not let go of him she held him to her until she could speak.

"Thank you Daddy. That was wonderful. I love you so much. I want to make you so happy. I'll do you any way you want. Just tell me what you want."

"I love you too Trish and it works two ways. I need to know what you want to make you happy."

"Oh God, I want you everywhere. I want to taste your cum in my mouth and I want you to slide that monster in my ass and I want to jerk it so the cum splashes all over my tits." Then she paused and looked over at Sue. "And I want it inside Sue so I can love her pussy the way you loved mine tonight and I want it on her tits so I can lick it off of them and in her mouth so I can share it with her. Because I love you both so much." With that pronouncement she started to tear up and cry. Sue started to cry and even Frank had a dampness in his eye as he pulled both of them to himself and answered, "You can have anything you want. The three of us are going to have lots of time together and lots of nights and days to make love. Then the three of them drifted off to sleep in an embrace.

Janet and Barb walked into the house and started up the steps to the kitchen to make coffee. About halfway up Janet sniffed. "Somebody had a good time last night besides us. I guess Sue was especially horny," she whispered to Barb. Then barb sniffed the air a bit.

"That's not just Sue. I recognize that scent. I woke up with it in my bed enough, that's Trish, too," Barb answered in a whisper.

Janet smiled, "I guess she got what she wanted. But there is one way to make sure," she said as she climbed the rest of the steps quietly. When they got to the top they looked at Frank's bedroom door and found it was wide open and on the bed lying in the morning sun were Sue and Frank, naked as the day they were born, and on Frank's other side lay Trish with a contented smile on her face. The two of them stood there for a minute and looked, then Barb moved toward the door to pull it closed. That was when Trish opened her eyes and saw them. She smiled even broader and gave a little thumbs up sign. Barb smiled back and winked before closing the door completely. The two of them started the coffee, being as quiet as possible so as not to wake the three in the other room.

Trish cuddled closer to Frank as Barb closed the door and reached around to find his member. She had no trouble as it was already enlarged. She was amazed at her old man. Here he was damn near 50. He pumped a load into Sue last night and another into her a couple of hours later and now in the morning he was ready to go again. "Shit I wonder what he was like when he was young. It couldn't have been lack of sex that made Mom nuts, maybe too much cock, but I don't believe there can be too much of this cock," she thought to herself. But as the thoughts ran through her head she was stroking her father's cock and it grew harder still. "Now I know where I get my libido from," she told herself.

And with that she slid over and rolled him onto his back. "I guess I did not get enough last night." She knew she was wet and slippery already so she quickly eased herself down onto him and began to ride him. He woke almost immediately, but slowly and as their movement increased Sue woke also. She looked up at her friend riding her boyfriend's cock and smiled. "Addictive isn't it?" she asked. "Save some for me though. I need a refill."