Moving in on Dad Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry I won't use it all just one little orgasm to start the day," Trish answered.

Frank chuckled, "Well we can easily see whom you inherited your sex drive from, and it wasn't your mother either."

Trish laughed as her orgasm began to build. "I was thinking the same thing before you woke up. Like father like daughter. Now pay some attention to your girlfriend before she gets jealous and decides not to share you with me anymore."

"Oh she'll get some attention alright. I can tell you're almost over the edge and I have a way to go yet. So she'll get some attention." But despite his words and tone of voice he pulled Sue to him and started to tenderly kiss her neck and breasts so that in no time at all she had the usual fire between her legs that needed a big extinguisher to put it out.

Trish reached her orgasm and slid off of her father content, but she was immediately replaced by Sue who began to slam her pussy down hard on Frank. "Damn girl, don't break it," Trish pleaded.

"Break it hell. Watching you bang away got me so damn hot I can't stand it," Sue answered and followed it with a scream as her orgasm rippled through her body. She slid off of him and lay on the bed panting.

"Hey Sue you didn't finish him," Trish said as she stared at Frank's raging hardon while it glistened with their combined pussy juice.

Sue picked her head up and smiled, "Be my guest."

Trish needed no second invitation she dove onto Frank's dick and nearly swallowed the whole thing in one gulp. Then she went to work in an effort to give her father the best blowjob he had ever had. She licked and sucked and ran the head in and out of her lips but she quickly discovered that she got the most reaction when she swallowed him into her throat and kept swallowing, letting her throat muscles massage the head of his dick. Once she found he enjoyed it she concentrated on this technique and shortly found her throat full of cum. She pulled back and took the last spurts in her mouth and held it there and swished it around savoring her father's cum in her mouth. The same cum that had fertilized the egg that grew to be her. The thought made her so hot she nearly orgasmed again. But instead she moved to Sue and kissed her sharing the creamy surprise with her friend and lover.

After their kiss both of them snuggled up against Frank. "I'm glad you two apparently have decided on an equitable division of me between your lecherous selves," Frank said as they lay against him.

"Oh daddy we figured that out long ago," Trish answered.

"I'm surrounded by conspiracy." Frank moaned. "We better get up before Barb and Janet find us like this."

"Too late," Trish said. "I heard them come in and can't you smell the coffee?"

"Shit. I really was not ready for my relationship with my daughter to become public knowledge. It's a good thing the door is closed at least."

"Don't worry Frank. They both figured out what Trish was doing immediately and they both think it's great. In fact Janet and I are jealous, because we didn't have fathers that love us as much as you love Trish and she loves you, and Barb, well Barb just thinks its fantastic for her own reasons." Sue offered while hugging him. "In their own way they love you, too, and as long as Trish is happy and I'm happy they will be happy. We don't have a lot of the sexual hang-ups that older people do."

"I've noticed," Frank answered dryly. "Well there is nothing I can do about it now, except face the music. I guess they will keep guessing for a while." With that he began to get out of bed and without bothering to put anything on, headed for the door.

"Daddy, don't you think you should get cleaned up and put something on. Not to be offensive but to a female nose you reek of sex. One whiff of you and there will be no doubt in their mind what went on."

"Well you two just told me they approve of it and as far as clothes go, remember that I have had sex with all of your friends now so they have certainly seen whatever I have. I think trying to hide anything at this point would be hypocritical and make it look like I was ashamed of something. Besides it's fun to let them wonder what really went on." Having said that he opened the door and walked out. The girls heard him say, "Damn that coffee smells good."

Sue and Trish looked at each other and shrugged, then got up and followed him out. The three of them were at the kitchen counter having coffee, Frank naked as a jaybird and apparently not caring and Barb and Janet enjoying the view. Trish and Sue joined then, also sans clothes. As Sue poured her coffee she sniffed and then turned toward the other two girls and sniffed again. "Damn it appears you two had fun last night," She offered.

Barb giggled. "Yeah we did and we weren't the only ones. I could smell you halfway up the steps."

Frank shook his head. "I can't smell a thing except coffee. You women and your noses. No wonder so many men get caught having affairs and women get away with it."

"Oh, oh, he figured out the female secret now we have to do something." Janet teased.

"Don't worry, we have him trained and tamed already. He's no threat, watch," Sue offered.

She set her coffee down on the counter and slid over to him. She placed her head against his chest and stroked his arm while she cuddled her naked body against his. "Frank, you won't tell anybody our secrets will you?"

"Oh shit, how could I when you ask like that. No I won't tell anybody. I promise," he answered.

"See, trained and tamed. But he was a hard one," Sue offered.

The other three girls laughed. "Well Ok just keep a leash on him. With what he's packing he could be dangerous. He could beat you to death with that club he's got between his legs. Or is it a baseball bat?" Barb asked.

"I vow to use it only for peaceful purposes," Frank answered with a solemn tone to his voice.

They all laughed harder. "Well, I am going to get a shower and then head for the beach. Since this is our last day here I want some more beach before I leave and I don't want every woman down there knowing what a slut I was last night just by the smell," Janet said.

"A shower sounds like a good idea and so does the beach. How about it Sue, your sunburn is healed, how about a last hurrah with the gang?" Trish asked.

She looked at Frank and he read her mind. "Go. Don't worry about me. I need the rest anyway."

"I'm going to get another cup of coffee before I get my shower but save a spot for me I won't be far behind," Barb said as the others headed for the various bathrooms.

Janet disappeared down the steps, with Trish right behind her. Sue slid into Frank's room and into the master bath. That left Barb and Frank alone in the kitchen. Barb poured her second cup and then left it on the counter as she turned and hugged Frank. "Thanks for making my friend so happy," she said while hugging him.

"Not a problem," he answered. "Sue is making me pretty happy right now, too."

She giggled a bit "Not Sue silly, Trish. I know what she's been trying to do and I could tell by her look this morning, and the scent, that she got what she wanted last night. She finally got Daddy to love her like a woman."

Frank blushed a bit in response and stammered out a response, "Yeah... she...ah. She said you knew what she was trying to do and that you were OK with it."

Barb laughed a bit. "OK hell. I think it is great. Did she tell you why I was Ok with it, as you put it."

"No, she just said that you were OK with it for your own reasons."

"Well, I will tell you this. What you guys have done and the way you did it will make your love for your daughter and her love for her father a lot deeper and a stronger bond than you know right now. That I can tell you from experience."

"Experience? You mean...."

"Yeah, a couple of years ago I seduced my father and it has made for the best relationship you can imagine. Oh, I still hide things from him. I don't want him to know what a little slut I am. But I do love him more now than I ever did before. I also think that you and Trish are more open to each other and I don't think you guys will be hiding things. My only worry is how Sue is working all this in."

Frank just stared at her, then finally found his voice. "No wonder she said you'd tell me if you wanted to. Ah, Sue and she seem to have figured out an equitable division of me. They don't seem to be jealous of each other or overly possessive or anything."

"That's good. I'm glad they are handling it. You know it is tempting to kiss my internship and grad school good bye and stay here as part of your harem. I mean I really like sex but other than my dad you are the best lay I have ever had. I only say daddy is better because I love him so much. You definitely make me cum sooner and more than he does."

As she told him this she was stroking his flaccid cock and it began to rise in her hand. She dropped to her knees and sucked him into her mouth. Barb rolled her tongue around the head of his cock and savored the taste of him and of her two friends still on him for a few seconds before she released him and stood up.

"That was just to say thanks and let you know that anytime you want me I'm here for your use. Just call." Barb said as she picked up her coffee and started down the steps for the shower.

Frank shook his head as she walked away, drained his coffee cup and headed for his bathroom to join Sue in the shower. Not that he was horny, he just had grown to like taking showers with her and for that matter with Trish. Tomorrow Barb and Janet would be leaving and he could begin to establish some sort of normalcy in his life again, except now it would be with two women joining him, two young women, and he smiled to himself as he opened the shower door to join his girlfriend.

The girls spent the day at the beach, not even returning for lunch and Frank spent the day on errands around town and odds and ends at the house. They returned from the beach around 4:00 p.m., all of them excited and jabbering away. He was sitting on the deck enjoying the sun and a beer when they came in. He heard them call his name and he responded, "Out on the deck, grab a beer and join me."

All four girls came out and sat with him, all still in their skimpy bikinis, all with a beer in their hands. Trish opened the conversation. "Daddy, we decided that since you have been good enough to put up with all my friends for two weeks we are going to take you to dinner tonight."

"Honey, that's very nice but you don't have to do that. I enjoyed having you all here. Besides, I got a girlfriend out of the deal and I am very pleased with that part of it."

Sue blushed a bit and moved to sit on his lap and give him a kiss. They all giggled but Trish continued. "No, we decided. You have taken us out, wined us, dined us, and taken us dancing...."

"And let us have some of that monster cock," Barb interjected, "so we are not going to argue. We are going to take you to dinner and run and fetch and generally be your slaves until we leave tomorrow. That is, until Janet and I leave. I'm afraid it looks like your stuck with these two after that and knowing them, you will probably be the one who ends up slaving for them."

Frank laughed. "You're probably right and I am not going to complain because I think I got the best of the deal. So OK, dinner it is."

"And slaves," Janet added

"OK and slaves," he agreed.

"Good, now since we have to take care of our master, we need to prepare him for dinner." Barb said and the four of them took hold of his arms and pulled him from the chair and led him into the house. Once inside they very efficiently stripped him of his shirt and trousers before he could object. Barb was on her knees pulling his underwear off before he was able to say anything.

"Hey what is this I thought we were going to get me ready for dinner, not rape me," Frank protested

"Come on Daddy get in the spirit. We are going to get you ready for dinner. We are going to give you a bath, shave you and see to your comfort. Besides, you're too willing for it to be called rape," Trish answered.

Frank laughed. "OK, I'll play along. But there are certain things I will insist on doing myself. When I say enough then you let me handle things."

All the girls agreed and they finished stripping him and led him to the master bathroom. Then as though the entire thing were practiced they prepared him for his bath. Frank protested a bit, as he never used the tub, always the shower. He claimed to feel silly sitting in a tub, but the girls pouted and he surrendered. He stepped into the tub of hot water and sat down. The girls all stripped off their suits and started to bathe him. They took turns, washing his back and chest and all his other parts and generally making it a very enjoyable experience.

In no time at all he relaxed and began to enjoy the experience. While they were pampering him and at the same time teasing him with their bodies they took turns in his shower washing off the sand and salt from their day at the beach. When they were done they urged him out of the tub and dried him off. Next they led him into the bedroom and had him lie on his stomach. Now they surprised him and began to give him a rubdown.

Having four naked young women give you a rubdown is an experience that would give any normal male an erection and so it did with Frank. They waited until he was relaxed and nearly asleep when they urged him to roll over. Now the rubdown started on his chest and shoulders. Before he knew what was happening he realized that three of them were massaging him - Barb, Sue and Trish were on either side of him and behind his head - and Janet was straddling him getting ready to impale herself on him.

The sudden tight, warm, wet sensations that engulfed him were like a bit of heaven and he groaned in appreciation. Now Janet started to ride his cock and he was not complaining. Suddenly he realized that his new girlfriend was sitting right there as he was fucking one of her friends. In a panic he looked at her but all he saw was a smile.

Sue saw the fear on his face and had been expecting it, actually hoping for it because it told her that he really did care for her and she was not just his summer toy. She felt the wave of emotion roll over her and she bent over and kissed him and as she broke the kiss she whispered to him, "Sometimes it's fun to share." Then she sat back up. Frank was relieved that she was not hurt or angry or otherwise upset and he decided to just go with the flow and enjoy.

Janet continued riding him slowly making it last as though she were in no particular hurry. She meant to enjoy what would probably be the last time she was able to have his massive dick in her cunt. Although she figured she would be back again to see Trish and Sue there was no guarantee that she would be allowed access to Frank again for sex. So she intended to enjoy this. Besides, she did not want him cumming because she did want him to put it up her backside. That was where she really got her thrill.

Frank had gotten into the rhythm that Janet had set up and knew this would take a while the way she was taking her time when he got his second surprise. He was lying there with his eyes closed enjoying the sensations when he felt a drip on his face. Instinctively he opened his eyes and found a beautifully shaved pussy hanging over him. He could not tell who it was but she was dripping pussy juice onto him she was so horny. Frank always enjoyed eating pussy so he could not resist the opportunity and he reached out with his tongue and licked her, and then he reached up and pulled her onto his face and began to devour her. After a few minutes of licking and sucking he decided it must be Barb, because, well because it tasted like her and there was no strip of red hair on this pussy, so it was not Trish and it just did not taste like Sue, that left only Barb.

He continued to eat her, running his tongue up and down her slit and shoving it into her hole then massaging her clit with his lips and sucking it into his mouth until he felt her movements become more urgent and her moans more intense then just when he thought he would, he felt the little flood of cum run from her and he eagerly lapped it up. She collapsed on him and, after a minute or so, dragged herself off of him.

What happened next did not surprise him, but he did not really expect it either. Once Barb was off his face, Sue placed herself there and she was demanding the same attention that Barb had received. He laughed to himself and began to eat this fresh pussy. Then, as he was eating, he began to wonder if Trish would be next. Would she let all her friends watch while her father ate her out? Would he eat her out with all her friends watching? He answered himself honestly that he just did not know.

He had no trouble bringing Sue off. After two weeks of two and three times a day sex he knew her intimately and what she liked and what got her motor running. It was less than two minutes and she was creaming all over his face. She crawled off of him and turned to kiss him before moving to the side.

Next he looked at Trish and he could see the hunger in her eyes but instead of succumbing to the passion he hugged Trish to himself. There was no move by either of them to carry it further, not with so many eyes watching, but both reveling in the touch of the other's naked skin, it appeared that the other girls had plans as they helped them separate with gentle tugs. Once she was off of him each of those he had eaten kissed him hungrily and then pulled back. Janet was still riding him and she had again slowed down to her prior rhythm. Now she laid down on him fully and kissed him too. Then in a husky voice she began to speak. "Master, have I been a good slave tonight? Do I deserve a reward?"

He chuckled to himself "Yes you are a very good slave, what reward would you like?"

"I want the master to fuck my ass. I want to feel your cock in there stretching me out. I want to feel you're hot cum shooting into me. Please master," Janet moaned.

"Okay, then kneel on the bed and I'll give you your reward," Frank told her.

She slid off of his cock and kneeled on the bed beside him. Frank got up and positioned himself behind her. Trish was at his side and she grasped his hard and slippery cock and positioned it at her friend's back door. She had placed her other hand on her father's back, just above his ass. "She really likes when you fuck her ass Daddy," Trish told him aloud as she applied pressure to his back.

He smiled and answered, "Obviously." Then he moved his hips forward until he was in contact with her puckered hole. He pushed harder and her felt it open for him and marveled how easily her ass accepted his intrusion again. Once his head had popped clear of her ring and he was inside, he rested a bit and then slowly applied pressure to slide the rest of himself all the way into her.

She was a noisy fuck, at least when he fucked her ass she was noisy, groaning and moaning as he slid inside then as he reached bottom, when his pubic hair was mashed against her crack, he began to withdraw until he was nearly out and then slid back in. Her moans got louder, "Oh God I love when you do my ass. Faster. Harder," she begged and he complied, until he was slamming her ass as hard as he would a pussy.

"One of you girls, help her out," Frank commanded. To his surprise it was Sue who slid underneath her and began to lick Janet's pussy and occasionally his dick as it slid into her. But each of the other two wanted some of this also. They flanked her and lifted her shoulders up a little, just enough that they could get their greedy little mouths on her huge tits and suck her nipples in and play with them with their tongues. It was a scene worthy of any porno film, his cock pistoning in her ass, while the three girls ate her and sucked her tits. Then when Sue nipped her clit with her teeth, Janet howled to climax squirting what had to be at least a quart of juices onto Frank's cock and balls and Sue's face. Janet collapsed on the bed, spent. Sue wiggled out from under her and sat on her knees beside her, while Trish and Barb sat near her head looking at him and smiling.