Moving in with Daddy Ch. 01

Story Info
As she grew, so did her love for Daddy.
1.8k words
4.3
80.5k
94
3

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica has always loved her Daddy. She was your typical Daddy’s girl, she followed him wherever he went, was interested in the things he was interested in. She always thought he was the most handsome man she ever knew, and her close girlfriends thought so too, that’s why it was always her house that the sleepovers were. When she was 18, she realized she was in love with her Daddy, boys her age didn’t appeal to her. Her parents had divorced when she was 17, and she only got to spend the weekends with her Daddy. He moved to the next town over, closer to where he worked as a college professor.

On her 18th birthday, her father took her out for a beautiful dinner, just the two of them, to a fancy restaurant. He was gorgeous in his 3-piece suit and she wore a tight fitting little black dress with 4-inch heels and her hair and makeup done. The two of them talked about her upcoming graduation and starting college in the fall. Jessica told her father that she didn’t want to stay in the dorms, that she didn’t think she could handle that atmosphere to study in and her two younger brothers and mother wouldn’t be much easier to deal with. She asked him if she could live with him in his two-bedroom house that was near the college she wanted to attend, and he worked.

“I am ok with that if your mother is,” he replied.

“I know she wouldn’t mind, she doesn’t want me to stay at the dorms anyway,” I tell him. He smiles at Jessica and they make the plan to move her things from her mothers to his place 2 weeks before classes start. Jessica was excited to be living with her Daddy again, they could cook together, they could watch the games on tv, and she could set her plan of getting her Daddy to love her in a whole new way into motion. The money Jessica saved from her part-time job and the money she got for graduation went toward all the things she would need for the coming school year, including some new, sexy lingerie that she planned on sharing with her Daddy.

Moving day came, and Jessica dressed in a pair of very short jean shorts, so short the cheeks of her buxom ass were visible, and a tight, white tank, with no bra to cover her 36 D bouncy titties. She put a light button-up shirt on over this, because she didn’t want her brothers or anyone other than her Daddy to see. She packed everything into her car and drove the 45 minutes to her new dwelling. Daddy was waiting for her, and came out to help her bring everything into the house and help her settle in.

They were both working up a sweat carrying and unloading all of Jessica’s things into the 2nd bedroom of Daddy’s house and it was a very hot summer day. Daddy took off his shirt and wiped the sweat from his face, Jessica decided she would do the same with her shirt, quickly taking off the button-up shirt she had on, you could defiantly see the dark rose tone of her areolas, and her firm nipples causing little tents in the fabric of her tight tank. Jessica had noticed her Daddy checking out her voluptuous ass when she’d bend over, and now she noticed his eye widen when he spotted her massive orbs on display through the tank top. Jessica smiled to herself, hoping that Daddy will give into her soon. She could feel the wetness between her legs increase at the thought of her Daddy’s hands all over her, and his cock pounding into her eager kitty.

Jessica picked up her bottle of cold water that was sitting on the night stand, she tipped it up to her lips, took a couple of sips then “accidently” let the bottle slip from her lip, allowing the water to slide down her chin and down into her cleavage. She let out a little squeak of “surprise” and pretended to jump like she was startled. The water soaked the front of her white tank, her nipples tightened up more, and her tits were on display through the already see-through fabric. Daddy grabbed a nearby towel from the stack she had on the bed, came closer to her and handed it to her. She thanked him as she began to dab at the wetness from her “accident”. Daddy’s eyes followed Jessica’s hands as she tried to dry herself, never straying too far from her stiff, dark rose-colored nipples.

“I guess I better get these clothes off,” she says to him. Jessica sees Daddy visibly swallow. Then she says, “Do you want to help me Daddy?” Daddy’s head jerks up, his eyes meeting Jessica’s. She’s smiling at him, a look of longing and hope in her eyes. Daddy’s eyes look confused, he knows this is his little girl and he knows what she is asking, and he doesn’t think he could resist the curves she has on display if she is willing to share them with him.

“It’s ok Daddy, I want you to touch me,” Jessica whispers to him. She reaches forward, gently grabbing her Daddy’s hands and placing it on her cool, wet globes. Looking into Jessica’s eyes, Daddy slowly starts massaging his babygirl’s luscious tits, palming her stiff nipples. Jessica smiles up at her Daddy, who is half a foot taller then her, she raises up on tip toes, and gently places her lips against his, and lets out a soft moan of pleasure. Daddy kisses her back, harder, opening his mouth against hers and sliding his tongue in a sexy duel with hers. Daddy’s hand slides down her side from her breast to her hip and pulls her closer as he pulls and teases her nipple with his other hand. Jessica slides a and down Daddy’s stomach and grips his hard cock. Daddy’s hand slides from Jessica’s hip around to squeeze Jessica’s lush booty.

Daddy kisses his way down her neck to her perfect breasts. He licks and bites her nipples through the wet tank, hearing her moan lightly as he begins sucking them. Daddy then lifts the hem of her tank up and over her head, Jessica’s soft skin, and hard nipples feel great pressed against his face. The roughness of his stubble feels so good to Jessica, she can’t wait to fell that same roughness against her thighs and bare pussy.

Jessica tells Daddy that she wants to taste his cock, as she unbuttons the fly of his jeans. Daddy’s fat cock springs to attention before her. Her eyes widen as her hands wrap around him. Daddy feels her hot breath on him as she kneels before him, and she swallows his cock in her sexy mouth. Her tongue slides over him as he moans with delight. She stops to smile up at him. Jessica’s eyes have a euphoric look in them. She strokes his cock as she licks and sucks his balls. Then she runs her tongue up his shaft only to swallow him all the way down. Daddy can feel the vibrations of her moans run down his shaft into his balls. He can’t believe how good it feels to be in his babygirl’s hot, wet mouth. Jessica is overjoyed with the feeling of Daddy’s’ fat cock sliding over her tongue and down into her throat, as she takes him deeper and deeper with each intake. Daddy’s reaches down and grabs her hair and fucks her mouth, causing Jessica to gag a little.

After a few minutes of this, Daddy picks Jessica up and lays her on the unmade bed. He unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down. Jessica opened her legs, showing her Daddy her bare, pink, and very wet slit. “Fuck Baby, your beautiful!” He says as he bends down to take his first tastes of his daughter. Jessica lets out a deep moan as her Daddy’s tongue parts her pink pussy lips and licks at her drenched cunt. She tasted sweet and musky, it was the best tasting pussy he ever had. Jessica was in heaven, Daddy’s tongue was fucking her hot hole. His hand slid up her body and pinched her nipples. Jessica arched her back and moaned, “mmmmm Daddy, you’re making my kitty purr. Please make me cum Daddy and then I want you to fuck me with that fat cock of yours.”

Daddy sucked on Jessica’s clit, licked at her, then he inserted a finger into her wet hole. Jessica’s hips rise to meet Daddy’s pumping his finger in and out of her slick tunnel, he adds another one and keeps pumping. “Oh Daddy,” she screams, “I’m cumming!!” Daddy feels a gush of warm liquid pour into his mouth as his baby girl screams and vibrates through her orgasm. Fuck, he thinks, my babygirl is fucking amazing.

Once Jessica came down from her high, Daddy thought his dick was going to explode at any moment. Jessica’s legs were still spread and Daddy couldn’t take it anymore, he needed to fuck his babygirl. He stood above his daughter with his raging cock standing proud. They just looked at each other for a few moments. Daddy knelt down and got in between Jessica’s thighs.

Daddy took hold of his cock and rubbed it across her wet folds. He placed the head of his cock at her opening and pushed in. Jessica was so tight. He went slowly as he fed her a few inches of his erection.

“Daddy! I need you, I need all of you! Fill my fucking pussy! I love you so much Daddy!”

He pushed his fat prick deeper into her, pushing her legs back toward her chest so he could sit as deep as possible into his daughter’s hot cunt. He pulled almost all the way out before slamming back deep into Jessica’s tunnel. She was so needy for Daddy’s cock, her muscles were locked around his rod. He kept pumping into his daughter until He began to feel a pinch in his balls. He took a finger and rubbed it across Jessica’s clit. Jessica went crazy and began to squirt all over Daddy’s dick. Daddy lost control and flooded his babygirl with his thick, hot seed, his bare cock was being clenched hard by Jessica’s pussy muscles, she took all of his scalding cum deep into her belly.

“Mmmmmm thank you Daddy. I hope we can do that again soon!” Jessica says with a huge grin on her face.

“Oh we will baby. Let’s move your things into Daddy’s room and we can experience this all the time.”

Jessica picked up her unpacked boxes and began moving them down the hall to Daddy’s room. She was so happy, she loved her Daddy so much and wanted to continue to show her love for him in so many ways. Daddy was surprised how things turned out but wouldn’t change anything about their new dynamic. His daughter was so sexy and he couldn’t wait to explore the delights her body held.