Moving In with My Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,403 Followers

This was a psychological barrier I had just crossed; up until now I had just enabled and facilitated him in his behavior -- jerking off in front of me, spunking on my stuff and especially my clothes. Now, I was actively encouraging him and baiting him; the realization that I had taken this road - from which there was no turning back - made me horny as hell! While we continued a conversation in which neither of us was interested anymore, I rolled one of my nipples between my index finger and thumb, slightly tugging at it. I was driving Jeff crazy and I knew it. Within a minute, he began trembling on his stool and started moaning; feeling extra naughty, I raised my foot and gently touched his ball sack and wiggled my toes against the base of his cock. In the heat of the moment, Jeff leaned back a little bit on his stool and brought his massive cock into plain sight, wanking it proudly as he was howling like a wolf. A few seconds later, the contents of his balls were hurled up in the air and landed all over the kitchen counter, including his plate, glass and utensils. It was without a doubt one of the most erotic things I'd ever seen!

Jeff zipped up and I covered up my boob again, while we continued talking! After dinner Jeff went upstairs to change and left for the gym, providing me with a relaxing evening in front of the tv. I changed into my nightgown and a bathrobe, dimmed all the lights and got comfy with a bowl of popcorn in my lap and a glass of wine, while watching a couple of my favorite movies on dvd. A few hours later I heard Jeff's car entering the garage; when I didn't hear anything after that for several minutes, I got worried and walked to the garage to see what was going on. As I opened the door, I realized that me dimming the lights had made Jeff believe that I'd already gone to bed, giving him the run of the house...

That -- at least partially -- explained why he was on his knees, wearing nothing but his sneakers, on the hood of my car, masturbating, aiming for my windshield... when he heard and saw me enter the garage, he paused for just a second, then resumed with renewed passion. After staring at him for several seconds, I got frisky and thanks to the expert drilling I had given myself earlier today I somehow felt more experimental and free than usual - it was as if my inhibitions had vanished along with the itch I had so expertly taken care of. Jeff's fetish for unusual sexual activities and eccentric positions was clearly rubbing off on me!

I took off my bathrobe, letting it fall onto the floor and lowered the straps of my nighty as I approached my car, exposing my rack to my big brother. For a moment I thought about taking my nighty off completely, but decided against it as this wasn't the place for that kind of premiere.

I took the key out of he key box, opened my car and got in, sitting down in the driver's seat. From there, I had a clear beautiful view of Jeff's naked body and especially his big shlong which was getting milked mercilessly. As I squeezed my tits and wobbled them up and down for his viewing pleasure, he started rocking back and forth on his knees, making the car move along with him. Just ten seconds later, he lent forward and rested his free hand on top of the car, while he shot his wad across my windshield.

Several large ribbons and several thick white drops now decorated my front view window. When he was done and sat back up straight on his knees, I surprised both Jeff and myself by doing something extra kinky: knowing fully well what kind of a mess it would make, I flipped on the windshield wipers and watched as my brother's cum was smeared all over the window's surface, swiftly producing large dry streaks of white cum mixed with dust and dirt: it was a disgusting sight!

Jeff couldn't believe his eyes as he dismounted my car and pulled up his pants, smiling at me. I flipped off the wipers and got out of the car, took a look at the window from the outside and then locked the car, hung the key back in key box, picked up my robe and said:"See you in the morning!"

I couldn't get to my room quickly enough, where I crammed my new vibrator back into my pussy!

As I was pleasuring myself, I realized that I now shared my brother's fetish and that our behavior would probably become increasingly more kinky and depraved; but in all honesty, I saw no wrong in what we were doing: we were just two adults having fun -- lots of fun!

After getting myself off, I fell asleep positively exhausted...

The next morning it was Saturday and I was feeling particularly frisky and naughty; instead of using my dildo again, I decided to explore my newfound fetish and walked downstairs butt naked. My heart was racing and as I was getting closer to letting my brother see my naked body, I felt my pussy getting moist again. I took a deep breath before I entered the kitchen, walked up to him and gave him a peck on the cheek - as I did every morning - before walking to the fridge and opening it. As I pretended to decide what to have for breakfast, I could feel his eyes on me, gawking and lusting after me. After composing myself, I grabbed the milk, closed the fridge and took a bowl and a spoon from the adjacent kitchen cabinet, before walking to the kitchen counter and sitting across from him.

"Wow, you look great sis." he managed to say after some intense ogling.

"Thanks, so do you!" I said, looking straight at his morning wood obscenely tenting his pajama's. He reached in his boxers and took out his long hard shaft, rubbing it up and down as he stared at my body, paying extra attention to my boobs and my erect nipples, which I was tugging alternately with my left hand as my right hand disappeared under the table to play with my clit. When I figured he'd be cumming soon, I deliberately dropped -- threw actually - my spoon on the floor right under his stool... I got down on my knees in front of him and while I pretended to reach for the spoon, I brought my face to within two inches of his crotch: it was abundantly clear what I was after. Jeff, the poor thing, couldn't hold it back another second!!!

Aiming his cock straight for my face, he shot a first thick rope of warm cum across my left cheek, nose and forehead; I decided to incite him even more by looking up at the ceiling and curling my tongue up to touch my upper lip -- as if I was unable to get to what I was reaching for, although the spoon was right beneath my hand. Jeff groaned:"Oh fuck yeah!" and shot a second rope against my nose and mouth, a third one splattered against my left cheek again and dripped down onto my left tit, a fourth one splashed against my forehead and into my hair... after that it was just thick drops which he flung all over my face. I just sat there, letting him dump his colossal load all over my pretty face. When he was done, I picked up the spoon and rose to my feet, saying:"Got it!" as if it would make my cover story any more believable. Jeff stared at my cum drenched face and whispered:"God, you look hot!"

I put down the spoon and walked over to the sink, where I splashed water in my face to rinse off Jeff's cum and used a kitchen towel to dry myself off; I deliberately forgot about the cum which had dripped onto my boobs and returned to the kitchen counter, where I sat down and continued my breakfast. We started a conversation and although he had just cum, I caught Jeff staring at my boobs more than once. Suddenly, in the midst of our conversation, he got down on his knees in front of his stool, facing me, staring directly at my pussy. Uncomfortable at first, I quickly became damp and after getting over the initial awkwardness, I started opening my legs a little wider, a tiny fraction at a time until they were completely spread: my most intimate parts on display... it was quite erotic to be honest! Suddenly I felt his warm breath between my legs and realized that he was blowing puffs of air at my pussy; I closed my eyes and laid my hands flat on the counter in order to cope with the sensations I was feeling. In a shameless effort to expose myself more to him, I lifted one leg up and put it on his empty stool. As the puffs of air kept coming, I was getting hornier with every passing second. Eventually I slid my hands between my legs and while my right index and middle finger plunged into my moist pussy, my left index finger quickly found my clit and started flicking it, sending waves of pleasure through my body. I was masturbating like a sex-crazed teenager in front of my brother; my wet pussy and sex-crazed fingers in his sights, while our faces remained obstructed by the kitchen counter: it was so impersonal, yet so intimate and intoxicating, an unbelievable life-altering experience!!!!!

After about ten minutes of this, he suddenly grazed my inner thighs with his nails, barely touching my skin: the sheer sensuality of his touch made me climax almost immediately. My fingers sped up and my orgasm exploded deep within me, making me squeal like a porn star getting gang-fucked! As I was coming down from my orgasmic cloud, he began planting kisses on the sensitive parts of my legs; my inner thighs, the front- and backside of my knees:. my legs as well as the rest of my body trembled and shuddered under his expert care.

A little while later he got back onto his stool and struck up a conversation about the garden and how it needed some work. We talked for about fifteen minutes -- during which he still regularly ogled my breasts. While Jeff started working in the garden: mowing the lawn, trimming the hedges, cleaning the pond, hosing down the patio with the garden hose etc., I went upstairs to freshen up and put on some clothes. I decided on a light purple summer dress with some pink panties and red bra. With a good book and some coffee, I sat down at the kitchen counter so I could take advantage of the bountiful sunlight and off course the view: Jeff looked magnificent, his naked torso sweating in the warm sun, constantly flexing some muscles as he was doing chores.

Two and half hours, seven chapters and a lot of gawking at my brother's body later, I was getting frisky again. Still feeling experimental, I conjured up a naughty plan. I went and got my black dildo from my room and silently closed and locked the patio doors from the inside, got on the kitchen counter on my knees, facing the garden and waited for Jeff to notice me. Meanwhile I started kneading my breasts and caressing my thighs to get myself in the proper mood. When - after a little while - Jeff noticed me, he dropped what he was doing and walked towards me. Imagine his surprise when he realized that his little sister had locked him out and was putting on a live sex show to torment him. I pulled my dress over my head, threw it on the ground and took off my bra as well, groping my naked tits in front of him. Jeff took out his big cock and started rubbing himself slowly, his full attention devoted to my actions. After playing with my tits for a little while, I stood up on the kitchen counter and stepped out of my panties, throwing them against the patio doors, right where he was standing. I got back on my knees and lifted the kitchen towel that was lying next to me, exposing the black dildo!

Jeff smiled and took off his bermuda shorts along with his boxers; except for his slippers, he was as naked as I was!

Holding the dildo in my right hand, I started sucking on the big black tip while I played with myself using my left hand; when I was wet enough down there, I took the dildo out of my mouth and rammed it up my hole, fucking myself feverishly with it. Jeff couldn't believe his eyes and jerked his fat shaft up and down. We kept edging each other on until Jeff suddenly dropped to his knees, splattering his cum against the patio door.

He wiped his cock off on the glass, drawing an additional thin line of cum on it before getting up. I opened the patio door, slid it open for about ten centimeters and locked it down again as I got down on my knees in front of the opening; Jeff moved to my position and when I handed him the dildo, he smiled as he realized what I wanted. Gripping the base of the toy tightly, he stuck his hand through the opening and gently pushed the tip against my wet cunt; I lifted my pelvis off the ground to give him better access. Slowly but unrelenting -- not stopping or pausing until the entire thing was inside of me -- he pushed forward. I moaned and my body trembled: although it was the same dildo, having my brother ram it up my hole was a whole other -- much more satisfying -- experience; he made me climaxed like I had never climaxed before!

After a lot of trashing and screaming on my part, I pushed him back and moved away from the sliding doors; as I lay on my back panting, I glanced at Jeff and noticed he was sporting another boner - from ramming a huge dildo up his little sister's wet cunt. I got back on my knees, stuck my arm through the opening and reached for his cock, fishing it out of his boxers and giving it a good wank. He reacted quite well and I had him hard as an iron bar in no time. I kept pumping my fist up and down with a tight grip, making him squirm and tremble as I was slowly working him to another release. I kept jerking him until he lunged forward and splattered his load against the glass, again. We both collapsed, Jeff on the patio floor, me on the kitchen floor as we regained our strength.

I looked at the two loads of spunk on the glass and the wet puddle I had left on the kitchen floor, in front of the opening and smiled, realizing we'd done all of that without speaking a single word. After a few minutes I got up and headed upstairs, leaving Jeff locked outside, as I drew myself a nice bath. While I soaked in it for about an hour, I couldn't get our recent activities out of my mind. As a result my excitement just kept building; finally, I couldn't take it any longer: I wanted him... badly!!!

I wanted him to fuck me, like one of his floozies he picked up at bars.

I wanted him to bang me until I passed out... and I knew just how to make him do that! As quick as possible, I got out of the tub and dried myself off, putting on a complete white outfit; a white summer dress, a white bra and white cotton panties. When I came downstairs, Jeff had resumed doing his chores and didn't notice me until I actually walked out into the garden; I cupped his crotch through his pants as I passed him on my way to the back of the garden, where I looked for a muddy patch without too much grass.

Jeff looked at me as I got down on my back in the mud without taking my white summer dress off; writhing and squirming for his amusement, I took off my panties and gave him a first class view of my pussy by spreading my legs as I whispered:"Fuck me Jeff... I need it!"

Thinking I just wanted another good fingering, Jeff looked at me pleasantly surprised as he walked up to me, knelt down beside me and asked:"You sure?"

A little put off by his indecision, I mocked him by saying:"If you're not man enough..." and started to raise my body off the soil. A part of me felt sorry for him, he just wanted to do the right thing and give me a chance to reconsider; something I would expect from any potential mate, but not from him and not in the condition I was in right now -- my excitement was making me act meaner than I actually wanted to be.

Fortunately Jeff recognized the state I was in and reacted appropriately...

Using his right hand he pushed me down forcefully, smashing me back into the mud and ripped the front of my dress open; meanwhile, with his left hand he took out his half-hard cock and then used both hands to brutally rip my bra to shreds. This display of testosterone made me even want him more and I raised my arms above my head in pure lust, as I looked down and saw my dress and bra hanging in shreds off my naked, hunkering body. Not a second to soon, Jeff stuffed his half-hard cock up my hole and start moving back and forth, using my wet cunt to get himself completely hard. Feeling him grow inside of me - getting bigger and harder as he was shafting me - was a nice bonus, but it wasn't until he was fully hard, that I was finally getting what I was after, what I was so desperately craving. Jeff really plowed into me, pushing my ass deeper and deeper in the mud; I moaned and squealed for minutes on end, but then Jeff decided he wasn't getting the job done as thoroughly as he'd like, so he pulled back and said:"Get on your hands and knees babe."

Without the least bit of hesitation, I jumped up and turned around, getting on all fours. Jeff immediately rammed his instrument up my cunt again and started fucking me in a crazy frenzy, repeatedly banging the head of his huge cock against my cervix, making me scream like a fire alarm! Once he found the proper rhythm, my brother rammed me from one orgasm to the other, pleasuring me like no man had ever done before.

God, he was a wonderful fuck!

Eight minutes and three marvelous orgasms later, I was exhausted!!!

I wasn't sure how much more I could take, so I started using every muscle I knew I had down there to try and make him cum, but he wouldn't give in and just kept pounding into me relentlessly. After a little while I had to stop the muscle flexing, as the extra stimulation was driving me insane.

Another few minutes passed: I couldn't believe how hard he still was; none of the men I had fucked over the years even came close to my big brother, not in size, not in stamina and certainly not in skills. Eventually I had to beg him to stop:"Jeff, stop... please stop... I can't take it anymore... I am going to faint, please!!!"

"Okay angel, almost there!" he said as I could feel his body starting to quiver. Angel? Did he just call me angel? No man had ever called me that before, certainly not while fucking me doggy-style... it took him another full minute to finally blow his load inside of me and pull out, finally giving my ravaged cunt a chance to recover.

Putting a hand on each of my butt-cheeks, he gently pushed forward.

Unprepared and completely exhausted, I was unable to keep my balance and fell flat on my face in the mud; I couldn't have cared less, I just wanted to enjoy the moment!

After a few minutes Jeff turned me on my back, tore off the last shreds of clothes and carried my stark naked body inside in his strong arms; I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my head against his shoulder.

While he carried me up the stairs, he asked:"Was that man enough for you?" I smiled and whispered, without opening my eyes:"Fuck yeah!"

Thinking he was carrying me into the bathroom, I opened my eyes when I noticed he had missed the turn; I grinned when I realized he was carrying me into my bedroom, towards the bed -- no doubt planning to get mud all over my bedding. I didn't offer any resistance and just relaxed as he put me down gently and covered me up as if he was tucking me in, which he kind of was -- as I fell asleep almost immediately.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,403 Followers
12