Moving My Sister

Story Info
They bond for a brief and lovely moment.
9.2k words
4.49
211.1k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
u_LABoy
u_LABoy
20 Followers

The following episode is based on real incidents which occurred at different times but it has been consolidated for continuity & better reading. My sister was in her early twenties when this occurred. We grew up on a remote farm in Scandinavia where there weren't too many kids our age to play with and so we became closer than most brothers and sisters. We continue to share a very close relationship which hasn't been sexual for a few years.

****

Through the muddled unreality of sleep, I thought I heard a knock. At first it was almost imperceptible but as I rolled over pulling the blanket up, it got progressively louder and then I heard someone whisper my name.

"Tor ...? Tor, are you awake?"

I looked at the clock on the night stand; it was 1:00 AM and wondered who it could be as I stumbled out of bed to open the door. There in the shadows of the hallway stood my younger sister; disheveled and tired and yet so vulnerably beautiful. I had just helped her move from Ebbo to Piirlahti and we had driven all day in the pouring rain. We were at my Uncle's place where she planned to stay until she could find a place of her own. This was a major change for her -- leaving behind three tumultuous years of a familiar lifestyle and a slew of close friends. She had finally abandoned an abusive marriage, divorcing her husband and was now starting afresh. I was staying the night and heading back home the next day.

"I can't sleep" she whispered.

We looked at each other for a while. It's strange how at certain times inchoate memories flash through your mind and at that moment she reminded me of the little girl who would come running to me when someone had bothered her and she couldn't handle the situation herself. She had been a pugnacious little tyke and I didn't envy the person who would try and bully her. I was almost six years older than her and while growing up, in fact, as far as I can remember, I was her protector.

Earlier in the evening she had complained that her body was aching from the tense drive and I had massaged her shoulders and back - both of us were acutely aware of our history and shortly after, the situation turned sexual. I had straddled her thighs and pressed myself against her ass, dry-humping her while she lay on her stomach her eyes closed in complicit submissiveness. This was like the many other times when she initiated the sexual side of our relationship. She was unsure of how to proceed; attracted to me and letting me know that she wanted me; using a language only we understood. It was when she was insecure and in transition that she needed me most. The massage was only a façade for the sexual contact she yearned for and knew that I was incapable of refusing but on this evening my Aunt had knocked on the door interrupting the variegated Freudian game.

"Hey you two, what do you want for dinner?"

My sister's face was flushed and both of us were breathing heavily and I was certain that my Aunt would suspect something. However, we managed to compose ourselves and talked about the trip over from Syracuse and how tired we both were. While they chatted, I left for my room hoping that we could be alone later but that never happened so at around 10:00 PM I took a shower and reluctantly headed for bed.

Now as I looked at my sister, trying to comprehend the situation, I was surprised and a bit confused but thrilled that she was at the door. As the possible implication of her presence dawned on my sleep befuddled mind, she leaned towards me and asked:

"Can I come in?"

I stepped back to allow her passage.

"Sure ... come on in."

I could never resist her. My cock, which had been partially erect, engorged and stiffened immediately protruding out, causing a prominent tent in my pajamas. I noticed her glancing at it as she stepped through the door attempting to be nonchalant but her expression gave her away; she was secretly titillated and elated that she could still excite me so easily. I closed the door and locked it.

She was adjusting to the darkness, her back to me, looking at the silhouette of the bed when I put my arms around her and pulled her to me. There was no resistance, only a soft sigh as our bodies molded to one another, my cock finding refuge within the cleft of her callipygian ass. We fit perfectly and stood without moving, our hearts beating to some muted, discordant rhythm while my cock throbbed salaciously against her letting her know that this was no innocuous, filial hug but rather, an incestuous incursion which like some volatile explosive was preprogrammed to detonate, ticking ominously as I waited for her to ignite the wick and trigger the reaction. She pressed her bottom back into me acknowledging my flagrant arousal and reached up with her right hand gently stroking the side of my face, murmuring softly while leaning her head back onto my shoulder and against the curve of my neck. I caught the subtle whiff of her perfume; Shalimar by Guerlain. I had bought her a bottle a few years back and she had loved the smell and had made it a point of wearing it when we were together. She had told me that it was her favorite along with Joy (by Jean Patou). I slowly lowered my right hand and finding the edge of her Tee Shirt, slipped it under it so that my palm was resting against the bare warmth of her stomach. And while I held her against me, she drew lazy, geometric patterns on my left arm which was still wrapped around her body just under her breasts. I could feel her heart pounding like a sledgehammer; she was both excited and frightened ... just like every other sexual encounter we shared.

My mind raced back to the many times we had played this game, like two fencers paring away slices of each other until, cut to the bone, one of us succumbed. When she was eighteen and I had complete control I had fucked her, a delectable incident which I have relived a million times in my mind. It was the first time for both of us and the only time we had actually had sex but there were many other times when we were older and had come tantalizingly close but she had always backed out, reluctant to breach our sanguine ties. Now as was always the case, I was intoxicated, drunk with desire for her and wasn't about to let her go; this time, I told myself, no matter what I was going to have her ... I was going to fuck her even if I had to force her. This time there was no going back.

I began rubbing her stomach, massaging her with tender up and down strokes working my way down the gentle slope of her belly towards the forbidden "v" of her crotch. She stood leaning against me, surrendering to the manipulations of my fingers content for the moment to play a passive role. I kept gradually increasing the length of my strokes, traversing further down her body, while my fingers kneaded the taut muscles of her tummy flexing under her skin. Having always been athletic, she was slender and firm and as I got lower, I could feel the flare of her hips and the corded tendons running down to her thighs. As my fingers continued downwards, I felt the elastic ridge of her panties through the gossamer material of her shorts and couldn't help recalling the many times I had masturbated into her panties when we were growing up. Every sensation was electric; tied to some erotic stimulus from our history together. I was surprised that she was letting me go this far and as my fingers wandered down between her thighs, my mind was being suffocated with lust shutting down any rationale or sense of higher reasoning and my actions were being directed solely by my carnal instincts.

I kept my fingers moving in slow, elliptical circles pressing firmly, pushing her shorts down towards her hips and when my fingers rotated upwards, I inched the band back then let it go snapping it softly against her skin. I wanted her to get used to the feeling of my hands invading the intimate places of her body; to breakdown her inhibitions allowing her senses to rule her mind. I kept going lower and lower, edging ever so close, being able to feel the soft curls of her pubic hair under her panties and brushing my palm against the outline of her vaginal lips. I would feel her tensing up but before she could react, I would move back up again, gently caressing her stomach and losing myself in the touch of her skin giving her time to settle down. Encouraged by the soft sounds and moans she made, I would repeat the whole procedure, kneading her stomach while moving lower to once again caress the outskirts of her vulva before moving back up again.

I kept varying my technique, sometimes flicking my fingers directly over her vaginal lips, grazing her clit, lingering there just long enough to feel her tremble and then anticipating her intervention, pulling back to massage her stomach again. Or, I would run my hands all the way down between her legs, letting the edge of my hand brush against her slit while kneading the sensitive region of her inner thighs. I knew she was on edge, being driven crazy with desire and very close to losing control. Her breathing had gotten irregular and she had begun rotating her hips, her body undulating and pressing back against my cock, the frottage pushing my foreskin back and forth, rubbing against the sensitive head. I was seeping uncontrollably; my pre-cum drenching through my pajamas and wetting her shorts. It was surreal, we were fused together like statues lit up by the moonlight streaking in through the curtains, leaking the profuse magna of our incestuous desires while I played with her body; it was just incredible.

She began to relax, comfortable with the feel of my hands on her body, complicit now in my overt efforts to masturbate her. I knew that I had to press the advantage and let my fingers drop between her legs cupping her pussy into my palm. She tensed up immediately but I held her tightly against me and began caressing her with renewed fervor moving slowly up and down the length of her slit, parting her lips with my middle finger and pressing insidiously down against her little nub. I heard her gasp and though she was pinned against my body, her hands came down over mine in a feeble attempt to stop me but I needn't have been concerned; inveigled by her carnal desires she pressed my fingers into her slit while her hips rotated in tight little circles.

"Unhh ... oh, God, it feels so good, please, we shouldn't ..." It was a whisper.

"Shhh ... don't fight it ... just go with it, baby girl."

I felt her body jerk and tremble and then resigned to the needs of our bodies, she laid her head against my shoulder and moaned into my neck while spreading her legs to give me better access. I could feel her heart pounding as she reached behind her and holding me by my pajamas, pulled me into her.

Encouraged by her overt acquiescence and realizing that it was now or never, I slipped my hand into her shorts but was unable to get under the elastic band of her panties. I was immediately struck by how wet she was and felt my fingers squishing softly as I rubbed her inner lips through the sheer fabric covering her mound. As I continued working the length of her slit, her body began to quiver spasmodically against me like an erotic precursor, the tremors signaling the imminence of a major quake. Gaining confidence with each passing second, I began to knead her breasts with my left hand, alternating from one to the other. Her nipples were pointed and hard under her tee shirt and as I rolled them gently between my thumb and forefinger, pinching them just hard enough, I could hear her moaning while her body jerked and shivered. She had always been highly sexed and wired for pleasure, a fact I exploited when we were kids. She took a sharp breath and then her hands moved between us, reaching behind her to the front of my pajamas, feeling for my cock, groping blindly while I fondled her with both hands. As I assaulted her upper and lower nerve centers, I felt certain that she would breakdown and cum soon -- it is hard to express how incredible it felt to be masturbating my little sister and to have her completely subjugated as a willing participant.

I shifted back a bit to give her more room and she soon found the pulsing, turgid length and held it firmly, squeezing me as I pressed against her palm. It wasn't the most comfortable position but nonetheless it felt unbelievably exciting; finally, after so many years she was holding my cock again engendering a stream of lascivious thoughts reverting back to a time we had pleasured each other.

"You're so wet, baby girl ... I love it ... my sister hot for me ..." I whispered into her ear and then I licked her neck, just below her earlobe.

"Tor ... oh, please ... Tor, Tor ... what are you doing to me?"

I continued rubbing her slit through her panties stoked by her mounting excitement, her wetness drenching my fingers and permeating her shorts. I kissed the underside of her neck while pressing my finger into her, forcing the gauzy material into her soppy, deliquescing cunt. She convulsed and reacted by squeezing the head of my cock and throwing her head back against me. I had pushed my finger about an inch into her and pressed my palm down onto her mound and against her clit when she squeezed her thighs together, trapping my hand between her legs. Then after a few seconds without warning she let go of me and tried pulling my hand away from her. I knew that she was caught in the morass of uncertainty, torn between conventional wisdom forbidding inter-sibling love and the deeply entrenched attraction she felt for me. I could sense her wrestling with the dilemma, precariously balanced on the ledge so I held firm, secure in the knowledge that any further arousal would send her tumbling into the forbidden chasm with me. But she got free and managed to extricate my hand and leaning back into me she held my hand in both of hers and said, almost apologetically:

"No, we can't. Enough ... please, baby ... we are going too far ... please stop." Her voice was husky and low; almost a whisper.

I could feel her breathing heavily and wanted to press my advantage so I leaned forward and kissed her gently on her shoulder; leaving a trail of delicate, soft kisses on her neck while searching for her mouth. Her lips parted and I felt the tip of her tongue snake into my mouth but then just as quickly she turned away:

"We can't do this. You know we can't do this ... please ... let's just go to sleep" she said, her voice stronger and more sure of herself, as she took an awkward step towards the bed.

Since I was still holding her, we tripped and tumbled onto the bed with me landing on top of her.

"Owww ... you're crushing me!"

She giggled and wormed her way out from under me. Then turning onto her side she patted the spot next to her and pulled back the blanket. The twin size bed was against the wall and we had to snuggle close when I slid under the covers.

"You better behave yourself ... okay?" she said, playfully.

She was facing me, staring into my face, her left hand lying on my hip. I couldn't sleep; I was too aroused and confused. I could feel the heat emanating from her body combined with the rousing scent of her excitement. I couldn't understand her and the contradictory signals she was giving off angered me:

"What do you want from me? I don't get you, Anja ... I'm not in the mood right now for games so just stop, okay? Stop playing games."

I was immediately sorry realizing that she was emotionally frayed and susceptible. She reacted as though I had slapped her and moved back a bit, her eyes welling up with tears. I could see them sparkling in the darkness like obsidian jewels and reached up and gently stroked her face. She didn't answer but moved closer and hugged me tightly burying her face into my chest and as I held her to me she wrapped her left leg around me, spreading herself and pressing her pubis against me. This unabated response was the answer I needed and this time I wasn't going to settle for a form of nocturnal frottage -- I wasn't going to be satisfied by rubbing against her and cumming into her camisole or panties like I had done so many times before; I was determined to fuck her; to make love to her all night if I could.

I ran my hands down the sides of her body and cupped her ass, pulling her to me. Then reaching down between us, I loosened the knot holding my trousers freeing my cock and readjusted myself so that it pressed up against her nestled between her thighs. She was holding me tighter than ever, her face buried in my shoulder, murmuring unintelligibly. I could feel the steamy wetness in between her legs as my cock throbbed and pulsed against her. I began to push her shorts down but she was holding on so tightly, pressing her hips against me that I couldn't free the front of it. I had managed to push the back down below the round curve of her ass exposing her bottom and I was running my fingers up and down her cleft, trying to insert my finger into her slit but her shorts, which were bunched up in the front, created an impediment blocking me from gaining entrance to her.

Her excitement was obvious and reaching behind her, I used my fingers to press my cock up against her slit. I began thrusting slowly back and forth rubbing partially against her shorts and though they were soaked and slippery, the texture of the fabric proved uncomfortable. I needed to get the shorts off so I stopped and rolled her onto her back, pinning her under me and then pushing back, I broke her embrace. I held her arms above her head and then tried to kiss her but she turned away moving her face sideways ...

"No, Tor ... please, you are my brother... we can't ..." her protest was feeble at best and her resistance was crumbling.

"We can and we did ... do you remember the time I fucked you ... do you? I haven't stopped thinking about that ... do you remember?"

"Unh ... yes ... please, baby, I want you too but I'm your sister ... this is incest!"

Her words lacked conviction and she whispered "incest" like it was a bad word but oddly enough, hearing her say it only increased my desire for her. It was the most erotic verbalization of what we were doing and I was turned on beyond belief.

"So what? You don't think we are the first brother and sister to ever fuck, do you?"

I kissed her ear and then sucked the lobe into my mouth, letting my tongue play with it for a while. Then I pulled back and looked straight into her eyes.

"Just tell me you don't want me and I'll stop ... just say it."

She didn't answer me but her expression betrayed her fleshy desire and she was resigned to what was going to happen; even wanted it so I leaned down and kissed her. At first she closed her mouth but I licked her between her lips with the tip of my tongue enticing her to open up and slowly she yielded, her mouth parted and she sucked my tongue into her mouth, moaning as she tongued me. Her mouth was soft and sensual and though we had experienced each other sexually in different ways, I had never kissed her. I lay on top of her, kissing her passionately, squeezing the cheeks of her ass as we explored each other's mouths until finally we had to come up for air. I felt her reaching down between us and shifted allowing her room to find my cock. She pushed my pajamas out of the way and finding my bloated member, rubbed her palm over the tip spreading the sticky precum over the engorged head and then she began working me; up and down, up and down, her fingers traversing the pulsing stem in a slow methodical rhythm synchronizing her movements to the frequency of my sexual core. Images, like video clips flooded my brain, taking me back to a room on a terrace where she had awkwardly masturbated me for the first time. I could still picture the surprised but eager expression on her face as she watched the cum jettison from the tip of my throbbing shaft ... images which were forever burned into my memory.

u_LABoy
u_LABoy
20 Followers