Moving My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her face starting at the forehead, then her eyes, and cheeks slowly working my way down to her neck while pushing her Tee Shirt up over her breasts. She wasn't wearing her bra and the sight of her smallish, perfectly formed tits, like grapefruit halves, with their chocolate brown areolas jutting out from under the scrunched up tee shirt was unbelievably enticing. I licked her nipples, sucking on one while kneading and massaging the other. She had lost her grip on my cock but her hands came up holding me behind my head pulling me to her. There was no more resistance, her will had dissolved and now she was eager participant offering herself to me to use in any way I wanted.

I moved downwards kissing my way to her stomach and licked her belly button pushing my tongue into the shallow cavity and when I looked up; she was staring down at me, her eyes like saucers, her face flushed with anticipation. I could smell her arousal; that tantalizing odor which told me that she was more than ready. She pulled her tee shirt off and threw it away from us and raised her hips to allow me access to her short and tangled within it, her panties. They were both stained and wet.

I had to reach down to get them off of her and tossed them onto the side of the bed. She was now completely naked ... I hadn't seen her like this since we were kids and the sight of her nude was illicitly exciting. She had an amazing body; toned and hard but feminine in every aspect and I couldn't help but notice the wet silvery gleam of her soft, pubic patch. Then kneeling between her legs, I kissed my way up, starting at her ankles alternating from one leg to the other, tracing a path to the velvet strip of her cunt and stopping at her thighs. She was still looking down at me, her face wrought with expectation.

"What are you going to do ...?" she whispered almost rhetorically.

I didn't answer her but instead began licking her inner thighs starting about six inches below the v of her crotch all the way up to her vaginal lips, using slow, deliberate strokes. I would lick one thigh then the other making sure to avoid any contact with her slit repeating the process over and over again. I could taste the salty residue of her sweat mingled with the sweet ambrosia of her arousal. She tasted like honey flavored with coriander leaves. Sweet and mildly spicy with a lingering taste of cumin or was it, cloves? It was exotic and addictive like peppermint candy and sweetened ginger. She held my head with her hands, grabbing my hair, whispering to herself while I salved her with my tongue. She was trying to maneuver her slit into my mouth pushing her hips down as I licked upwards. When I knew she couldn't take any more, I focused my attention on her vagina. I first licked the outer lips of her labia working my way inwards probing the petals of her venal flower to her inner lips lapping at the nectar streaming out from her. Then holding her thighs apart, I clamped my mouth over her pussy and inserted my tongue into her going as deep as I could. She felt silky and wet and tasted oddly sweet. I was overcome by the somatic flavors and heard her gasp as I worked my tongue in and out of her, orally fucking her. As her juices seeped out of her, I would lick her like I would a snow-cone or more appropriately, like a kitten lapping a bowl of milk and then went back to sliding my tongue into her.

Her body had lost control gyrating wildly with her hips bouncing off the bed making it hard for me to hold her in place. I pushed down on her stomach with both hands and could feel the thin sheen of sweat covering her body. Her breathing had turned ragged and I could feel the muscles in her thighs begin to tremble. I knew she was getting close to the point of no return.

"What are you doing to me ...? Tor ... I think I'm dying ..."

She spread her legs wider opening herself up to me, surrendering unconditionally and shedding all pretense of what was taking place between us. I inserted two fingers into her and felt the velvet contractions of her vaginal walls then flattening my tongue, I licked her clit rapidly going back and forth over the little knob rubbing it as fast as I could while my fingers searched for her G spot wiggling upwards within her constricting canal. I must have found it because almost instantly she made a gurgling sound and then her back arched as she thrust herself into my mouth while pulling my head into her cunt.

"Arghhh ... I'm cumming ... oh, yes ... oh, God ... ahhhhh ... don't stop ... yes, yes ... ahhh ..."

She was writhing uncontrollably, making it difficult to maintain contact with her clit but I held her hips down, digging my fingers into the soft, sinewy flesh of her lower belly and kept licking her, drinking the copious fluids leaking from her while her orgasm peaked and gradually leveled out. I kept licking her slit, using just enough pressure to keep her on edge. Finally, after several minutes where her body jerked and contorted, she relaxed collapsing limply onto the bed and brought her thighs together in a gesture of satiated closure.

Her smell had permeated everything -- the bed sheets, my face, fingers ... everything; the spicy, delicious scent of her was intoxicating. I licked the sensitive region under her slit before flattening my tongue again and lapping her vagina with broad, slow, catlike strokes and when I touched her clit with the tip of my tongue, peeling the hood back, she jerked whimpering while trying to roll away from me. But I had her in a vice-like grip and intoxicated by the nectar streaming from her splayed chalice I continued to lick her using soft, delicate strokes from the bottom of her slit to the apex. She had relinquished control, complying with the needs of our bodies and began stroking my hair running her fingers through the dense layers, murmuring softly as the pressure began building in her again and her hips began to undulate against my mouth once more.

I stopped licking her and rested my chin against her lower stomach studying her face. I wanted her in the excited state. There were tiny beads of sweat on her forehead and her cheeks were flushed and rosy and she looked at me with what can only be categorized as an expression of submission. She was waiting for me to let her know what the next step was going to be. There were a million prurient thoughts flashing through my mind but there was one fantasy I needed to experience, one that I had masturbated to for years. She had an unbelievably sensual mouth with pouting full, lips reminiscent of a dusky Michelle Pfeiffer. I climbed up and straddled her stomach and began stroking my cock while watching her face. She was staring intently at my fingers as they moved up and down my rigid stem working the prepuce over the top then drawing it back to reveal the bloated, purple head. She licked her lips in a spontaneous gesture and continued watching me for a short while and then driven by some deep, uncontrollable need she grabbed a hold of me, pulling me towards her mouth.

"I know what you want, Tor ... I'll suck your cock for as long as you want ... all night if you want me to ... I've thought about this for so long ... fantasized ..."

She was looking into my eyes, her voice so soft that I could only catch fragments of her sentences. But I knew she was talking dirty to me and that was turning me on incredibly.

"Suck me, little sister ...now, do it, do it now ..." as I inched my way upwards, settling just below her breasts. I wasn't sure if anyone else was awake but I was beyond caring -- I was determined to experience my sister in everyway possible.

Leaning forward, she ran her tongue over the head whisking the drops of pre-cum off the tip then lapped over the top and around the ridge licking me like she would an ice cream cone. And as I watched her tongue snaking back and forth, I felt myself close to losing it. I wanted to drag this out not wanting to cum as yet so I pushed her back and holding the base of my shaft, rubbed the swollen head over her face and around her lips, leaving a glistening trail of pre-cum mingled with her saliva; I wanted the sticky, viscous testament of our filial passion tattooed in her mind forever.

"Mmmm ... nice ... more, I want more" she said, as the tip of my cock brushed against her lips. "Hurry ... please ..." She reached up and pushing my hand away stuffed me back into her mouth.

My penis isn't huge by any stretch of the imagination. It is average in length, slender with a bulbous plum-shaped head and I have been told by many women that it was just perfect for sucking. She was straining forward like a goose, holding the base while licking the underside of the shaft near the sensitive adjunct where the foreskin is joined to the glans then lasciviously swirling her tongue around the head. I have had my cock sucked by a myriad of women some of them extremely proficient but none of those experiences could compare to what I was feeling. The fact that my sister had my cock in her mouth, moaning and sucking for all she was worth, was way too intoxicating. The sensations themselves were indescribable but accompanied by the visual stimuli, it escalated the pleasure to levels I could never have imagined. It was ethereal; sublime beyond the realms of lust and love. I closed my eyes and threw back my head focusing on what she was doing to me while apparitions from our past woven like a translucent collage suffused my delirious mind. Images of the pretty teen and her metamorphosis into a stunning woman played like a movie with seductive clips interlacing our history with the present. But the position must have been uncomfortable for her because she let go of me and pushed sideways, rolling me over. I was now on the bottom with her head between my thighs and my cock throbbing against my belly. She reached for my shaft, holding me upright and with a sudden sylphlike move, wrapped her lips around the slick, purple dome, engulfing me in the wet sanctuary of her mouth. I was once again lost in pleasure ... enraptured ...

She sucked the head quickly in and out while rubbing her tongue on the underside, her lips caressing the sensitive ridge of the slickly domed helmet sending shockwaves of pleasure ripping through my nerves. I could feel her swallowing as the pre-cum pulsed out of me and knew then that there was no way I could last. Just the sight of her mouth servicing me, with her cheeks sucked in was enough to make me cum.

"I'm getting close; don't stop ... I'm going to cum soon ..." I muttered.

She continued assiduously with her task leading me closer and closer to the edge but then she took me out of her mouth and licked the tip a few times. The air felt surprisingly cool against the throbbing head; an indication of how warm her mouth was. She looked straight into my eyes:

"How much do you love me?"

She sounded like the little girl who used to barge into my room, wanting something from me.

"You know how much ... and in so many ways; with all my heart"

And that was the truth.

"Then give it to me, big brother ... I'll drink it all ... suck you dry ... I'll suck you all night if you want me to ... I love you so much ..."

She quickly put me back in her mouth and went all the way down so I was touching the back of her throat. Any semblance of self control my part was gone; I grabbed her hair and began thrusting frantically into her. My cock rubbed against her soft palate pressing down into her epiglottis making her gag. She pushed me back using her hands to control the depth of my incursions, then moving up so her lips were once again clamped around the head she began sucking in earnest while she gently pumped the base of my quivering root. Her tongue slithered back and forth and every now and then, she would take me all the way in, deep-throating me, literally trying to swallow the head of my cock. She was amazing.

In the uncontrolled excitement, her hair had gotten loose and cascaded around us, forming a thick, silky curtain shimmering in the moonlight and hiding her face from my voyeuristic eyes. She was sucking me with such ferocity that all too soon I felt the cloud of pleasure spreading through my core racing along the circuits of my body, emerging like a red light in the back of my brain sending me careening headlong down the mindless slope of orgasm. There was no stopping this neuro-physiological reaction as the beams of pleasure shot upwards from the base of my penis to its mushroomed crown and the familiar constrictions began spreading outwards towards my extremities. Primed by her female instincts, she knew what was coming and reacted by moaning while increasing the suction on my cock-head, stroking me faster and firmer. I felt the final spasm of my cock as it swelled and then contracted in that single moment when all else ceases to exist while setting off the chain reaction of pleasure spiraling through the body crippling my brain. Then I came, exploding into her mouth.

"I'm cumming ... Anja, I'm cumming ... drink it, little sister, don't stop; suck the head ..." I mumbled in non sequitur, doubling over and holding her head firmly.

She kept pumping and sucking, her head bobbing up and down while I squirted shot after shot of my viscid juices down her throat. She was making loud slurping noises, swallowing as quickly as I ejaculated and like some unsatiated siren, she continued sucking me even when there was nothing left. Finally, she squeezed my shaft draining it like a straw, milking the last few drops onto her tongue then she rolled it around in her mouth, savoring the taste before swallowing it. She pulled the foreskin back and licked the head like a lollypop and continued sucking me gently as the intensity of my climax subsided.

She playfully smacked her lips, stuck her tongue out and looked at me:

"See, all gone ... you sister sucked you dry ... drank all your cum ... are you happy, baby?" She was using the little girl voice.

Before I could respond she took me back in her mouth, tenderly rolling the flaccid rod of flesh while caressing the head with her tongue. We lay on our sides with her head resting against my thigh, my hand behind her head playing with her hair. I felt a sense of vindication as I basked in the post-orgasmic afterglow. For years I had fantasized about imaginary trysts most of which ended with her performing fellatio on me and now this validated my intuition driving out any flickering doubts.

I'm not sure how long she kept me in her mouth, semi-hard and tingling, but it was for a long time, her tongue swathing my penis never letting me go fully soft. She was indefatigable, working me like she would a hard candy, swirling her tongue around the sensitive ridge of the helmet, relentless in her attempts to get me hard and then determined to melt me again. I moved her long hair back so I could watch her. It was impossible not to respond and my cock began to engorge and lengthen. This was what she was waiting for and mumbling incoherently around the turgid shaft she began bobbing up and down in earnest, using her teeth to gently scratch the coronal ridge being careful not to hurt me. All the while she fondled the base with her fingers, occasionally reaching down to cup my balls. I was rock hard again.

I held her head and began fucking her mouth ... in and out, in and out allowing the tip to bump against the back of her throat. Her nostrils flared as she strained to breathe with my cock rammed in all the way to her gullet. She was looking up at me, seeking approval and struggling with the effort to control her gag reflex. After a few minutes of this, I pulled out and said:

"Open your mouth and stick your tongue out"

She obeyed without any hesitation, sticking it out, trying to lick the tip of my penis. I placed the throbbing mushroom-headed rod against her tongue and rubbed it back and forth watching the clear, syrupy discharge mixing with her saliva forming tiny rivulets, dribbling down the sides of her mouth and onto her chin. She held my cock against her extended tongue, waiting expectantly while I toyed with her. And then leaning forward she drew me into her mouth again taking me deep, down to the root, sucking hard as she retracted back outwards to the head. I could literally feel the fluids being siphoned out of me. Watching her go down on me was incomparably hot; her mouth felt soft and warm and utterly fantastic. My sister, who was normally very conservative, behaving unabashedly sluttish was an absolute turn-on.

She was now really into it, rolling her hips slowly, rubbing against my leg and when I looked down I noticed that her right hand was buried in between her thighs, her fingers inside her delectable slit, working herself to the rhythm of her mouth; it was an overwhelmingly sensual sight. Though I would have enjoyed shooting into her mouth again, I wanted to fuck her so I pushed her down onto the bed, pulling out of her mouth and slid down her body. She protested, reluctant to let go of me.

"No ... please, more ... I want more." She said but instead, I brought her fingers to my mouth and licked them, sucking her juices off of each one. She tasted sweet and clean; like cardamom flavored honey ...

"I'm going to fuck you, little sister, like you've never been fucked." I murmured into her ear.

Her eyes were wide and her arms held me to her as I settled in between her thighs. I could feel the moist heat rising from her slit, steaming the underside of my cock as it throbbed against her.

"Hurry ... please, Tor ... I need to feel you inside me." She was begging me to take her. I had only dreamed of this and now that it was happening, I wanted to make sure that every detail was burned into my memory forever.

As I probed for her opening she reached down and guided me into the velvet portal of her honeysuckled sheath. I pushed, grunting as the head of my cock slipped into her:

"Ohhh ... oh, hurry, please ..." Her eyes were scrunched tight and she had her mouth slightly open. Her lips looked puffy and swollen from having sucked me for so long ... she was wantonly beautiful. She had wrapped her long legs around my hips forcing me deeper into her, our bodies coalescing and finally becoming one.

She felt silky-moist and tight and so very hot. I pushed again, harder this time, and felt her open up and then I slid all the way in, pressing against her pubic mound. I stayed still, not moving, just enjoying the sensations of her milking me with her cunt. I could feel her vaginal muscles constrict and release around me, squeezing and relaxing again and again while memories of our earlier encounters danced in my brain.

She began to squirm, rotating her hips in tight little circles while pushing up against me. Her breathing was ragged and heavy. I had cupped the orbs of her butt with both hands and pressed down with my hips trying to keep her still.

"Just lie there and enjoy it. I want this to last." I hissed.

She was still for a moment, licking my ear and then almost helplessly, her body began undulating against me.

"Please do it, please ... please fuck me." She was whimpering, her voice laced with urgency like she needed to scratch a spot deep inside her solicitous cunt, an itch which she just couldn't reach. And though I wanted to maintain our status quo and enjoy the feel of her, my body took over and I began thrusting, slowly, deliberately into her.

"Yes, yes ... oh, yes ... don't stop." She was tossing her head from side to side, her long her flailing across her face, and every now and then she would pause and lick her lips. I leaned down and began sucking on her breasts -- first one and then the other; nibbling on her nipples and biting down gently feeling her twitch as the pain-pleasure sensations coursed the length of her body bridging the nerve centers of her sexual organs.