Moving On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was I ashamed of my actions? Oh, hell no. I was no longer married and as far as I know neither were the "ladies" I bedded. They were willing, I was willing and if it hadn't been me between their legs it would have been someone else. I was even tempted to take a couple of them with me but common sense prevailed and I ignored the comments and hints they gave me.

I continued west on I90 and fell in love with Montana also. I stopped several times in western Montana, again meeting some wonderful people in the campgrounds. One campground in particular comes to mind. It was near a small town called Rock Springs a little east of Missoula. They were having a Testicle Festival. There were cowboys, cowgirls, bikers and their bitches as well as regular folks like I was. As the night wore on and the beer flowed the tits came out and the pussies went on display, just not as flagrantly as at Sturgis. I only stayed one afternoon and night. I got to see a wonderful wet T shirt competition in the afternoon. I must admit all I did that night was watch. The women were not as beautiful as some I saw at Sturgis and I was sexually sated from my week at the Bike Rally.

I moved on the next morning and by late afternoon I came out of the mountains. I decided I didn't like the country I was driving through very much. I put the pedal to the metal and roared off toward Seattle, WA. OH, my, I spent another month just sight seeing around there. I camped on the beach for several days, then went up Mt. Rainier and camped again. I was decompressing, I was forgetting my pain and it was great.

Finally I decided to move south and drove down highway US 1 and 101. If I saw a place I liked I stopped. It took me another 6 weeks to get to San Francisco. I stayed there for a few days then moved south. For some reason southern California did nothing for me. There were a lot of beautiful women and on the beaches they displayed their wares for all to see. Something about their attitude left me cold. I found them uninteresting and 'fake' so I headed east along I 10. Oh, my. BORING. That part of the US consisted of miles and miles of miles and miles. Finally I arrived at one of my all time favorite cities—San Antonio. Joan and I had loved the river walk and even with the memories of her it elicited I enjoyed my week there. I found more excellent food and beautiful, willing women.

I met one young lady that rapidly wormed her way into my heart. She was part Hispanic and worked at the camp ground I parked my trailer in. She checked me in and for some reason we hit it off exceedingly well. The evening I checked in I was sitting under the awning of my trailer when she walked down the road in a tiny little two piece swim suit. Her parts were all there on display and she was perfect. I estimated her age at about 22 or 23. It later turned out she was 27. She was about 5'7' tall and about 125 pounds. Her black hair was almost shoulder length and her smile lit up the evening when she saw me.

The little minx sashayed up to me and said, "Whatever are you doing here in this heat? At the very least you should be at the pool cooling off. I know for a fact it's nice and cool. If you don't like the pool a lot of us go down to the river and swim there. The pool's cleaner though."

"I know it's hot here but I was just enjoying the sights. I will probably make it to the pool soon. I really needed to decompress after the day's drive."

"Well hurry on down. The water's great and there's usually some nice folks to visit with." Maria gave me a nice smile and turned back toward the center of the camp and the pool about 75 feet away from my spot. I watched the very enticing wiggle in her ass as she moved away. She walked about twenty feet then turned slightly and looked over her shoulder at me. When she saw me watching she smiled and moved onward. Perhaps there was a little more wiggle in her walk this time.

I sat watching Maria until she was out of sight. I rose and went inside to change into my swim trunks then followed her to the pool. When I got there Maria was swimming, floating really, in the deep end. There were two younger children in the shallow end with a plump woman I assumed to be their mother. One older couple sat beside one of the tables reading.

I dove into the water and swam a quick three laps then got out and retrieved my pool chair. I jumped into the water and climbed into the chair. It sank under my weight until just my shoulders and head were out of the water. I leaned back and opened my beer then watched Maria. She quit floating and turned to face me. Her feet could barely touch the pool floor as she moved closer to my position. The water was surprisingly cool in comparison to the air temperature. As she came closer I could see her nipples tenting the front of her swim suit.

Maria walked up to my chair and rested her arms on the arm. I was disappointed because this caused her breasts to be hidden behind the plastic arm. She rested her chin on her arms and looked at me. "You're not very energetic are you? I don't see many men sitting in a floating pool chair."

"No I suppose not. I used to own and operate a construction firm. I was on the go all the time and found this chair was a great way to enjoy the water, stay cool and relax when I had time to take off. I guess I still use it for that reason. I can sit in the water and just relax while I watch people. It makes it easier to talk and still stay cool too."

Maria and I talked for over an hour before she had to leave. I found out she was the owner's daughter and had just finished a degree in Business Management. She had been married but her husband drank and whored around so she had divorced him. She had moved back home to help her parents until she decided what she wanted to do with her life. Her parents were semi retired and she was trying to decide if she wanted to operate the business for them or go into business elsewhere. She liked the relaxed atmosphere of the camp but the earnings potential was less than she could have elsewhere.

The next two days Maria and I became closer. She was easy to talk to and a lot of fun. I found myself telling her about my marriage and how I had finally just turned my business over to the kids and took off to forget. We discussed her desires and dreams. I had noticed on my trips away from the camp that there was no store or fuel station for some distance. In addition to the camp, which was a large one, there were several homes nearby. I suggested she and her parents might want to open a small store that sold fuel. Maria became excited about the prospect and we discussed feasibility studies, surveys, to see if the idea was viable.

That evening when we left the pool Maria followed me back to my trailer. I don't know when we did it but we were holding hands partway back to my spot. Maria looked up at me and moved next to me. She let my hand go and wrapped her arm around my waist. I did the same to her.

We stopped outside my door and she turned to face me. She moved closer and I felt her breasts rub against my abdomen. Her arms went around my waist and she stood slightly on her tiptoes to give me a gentle kiss. Nothing was said. She opened my door, took my hand once more and pulled me gently into my trailer. I followed like a sheep to slaughter. It was as if I had no willpower. I followed this beautiful creature into my home in a daze.

Maria pushed the door closed behind us and watched my face as she first removed her top, then the bottoms of her swim suit. I stood staring in awe at the goddess that was displayed before me. I opened my mouth to speak and she placed her fingers on it. When I closed my mouth she grabbed the waist of my swim suit and pulled it down. Without thinking I stepped from the suit. Maria smiled at me once more and sank down before me in a squatting position. She reached for my rampant cock and gently bent it down. She kissed the head then ran her tongue around it. She cradled my balls in one hand and licked up the bottom of my cock, once again circling the head with her tongue. This time she took most of it into her mouth and began jacking me as she licked and sucked.

In no time I was near an explosion. I put my hands gently on the side of her head and began gently thrusting. I felt my cock swell slightly and my balls draw up. "Maria, Honey. You better stop. I'm gonna..."

Maria looked up at me and smiled as well as she could without taking my cock from her mouth. Her eyes twinkled. She continued sucking, tonguing and jacking my cock until I could stand no more. I groaned and thrust toward her. I felt my cock throb and the accumulated seed of nearly a week burst forth. Maria swallowed repeatedly as I spent myself in her wonderful mouth. Her hand cradling my balls disappeared and I heard her moan. I looked down to see her frigging herself. I backed away from her and collapsed into a chair as she screamed and fell back onto the floor. I watched as her cunt throbbed and she worked through her orgasm. A river of clear liquid ran from her pussy down her ass cheeks to puddle on my carpet.

We remained in our respective positions for a couple more minutes then Maria rose to her feet. She reached for my hand and once more pulled me, this time heading for my bed. When we arrived she pulled the top covers off and lay in the center of the bed. She spread her legs and smiled up at me. Her finger was gently caressing her pussy. She would dip into her glistening hole then pull her finger up her crease and gently rub her little clitty. She licked her lips and held her free hand out toward me.

I moved to the bed and crawled up between her splayed thighs. I bent my head down and inhaled the wonderful aroma coming from her beautiful pussy. I reached my tongue out. I ran it up her slit and across her clit. She jerked and whimpered. I settled in. I gently inserted a finger into her pussy and twisted searching for the special rough spot under her clit on the roof of her vagina. Bingo. I found what I was searching for and moved my head down so I could once more lick her clit as I gently rubber her G Spot. In moments Maria was writhing and moaning. She grabbed my head and whimpered. Her legs slammed closed holding my head in a soft vice as her hips surged. She screamed and her body jerked one way then another. I felt her pussy clamp down on my still invading finger as it squeezed and released me over and over until her orgasm ran its course.

Finally Maria relaxed her legs and gently pulled me until I moved up to lie beside her. She turned and gave me a gentle kiss. "That was wonderful. Thank you." She looked down at my crotch and continued, "Can you go again? I really need you to...Please, can we make love now?"

I felt her small hand grasp my half hard cock. It surged in her grasp and I smiled. "Yeah, I can do that."

I moved over Maria and she gently guided me to the proper position. I thrust gently, seating my cock in her entrance. I began another thrust I planned to be gentle but Maria took control. She slammed her hips up as I moved down. She screamed out her pleasure and raked my back with her fingernails as I moved completely into her pussy on the first thrust. Maria did not slow down. I couldn't keep up with her banging hips. She was an animal slamming her hips upward and relaxing fucking up at me. Finally I got in sync with her movements and we really began banging against each other. I felt her pussy squeeze and relax over and over. She was so tight when she squeezed me it almost hurt. All too soon I felt my balls pull up and the sperm churn in preparation for departure.

Maria screamed and pulled me tighter to her. She strained upward locking her back in an arch. I felt her pussy squeeze and release me over and over, throbbing through another orgasm. That was all it took. I went over the edge with her. My orgasm was so strong it almost hurt as I ejected my seed into her womb. We strained against each other for a moment then, as one, we collapsed. I caught myself and rolled to the side to lie gently holding Maria to me. She turned her head and looked into my eyes. We kissed gently and fell into an exhausted slumber.

I woke the next morning at dawn. I had to piss so badly it hurt. Maria was still wrapped around me. When she felt me moving trying to get up she woke and smiled at me. I felt her arms tighten trying to hold me to her. "Please Maria. I have to find the bathroom or there's going to be a lot larger wet spot in this bed than we have now."

Maria smiled and gave me a gentle kiss before releasing me. I decided to use the camp restroom instead of mine. I grabbed my shaving kit, towel and swim suit then took off. I was only gone about ten minutes but when I came from the restroom I met Maria's father. He looked worried and stopped me. "Steve have you seen Maria? She was going to the pool last night but she never came home. That's not like her. Her mother and I are worried something has happened to her."

'Oh shit', I thought. I just stood staring at him for a moment. What could I say to this worried father? I knew how I would feel if one of my children, even as old as they were when I left home, had not came home or called to say they weren't. I heard the door to my trailer close behind me and saw Maria's father's face when he saw her. His eyes flicked to her then back to my face. I felt myself blush.

Maria walked up beside me and wrapped her arm through mine. "Daddy I'm sorry I worried you. I didn't intend to stay out all night. Steve and I just fell asleep and I didn't get a chance to call or get back home."

I looked at Maria. She was in her swim suit. Not only had I marked her neck with a hicky but she still had that just fucked look about her. She was delightfully rumpled and her body glowed. I looked back at her father. His lips had tightened. He glared at me a moment then turned and walked away without a word.

I placed my arm around Maria and said, "Damn. That didn't go so well. Maria I'm sorry. I don't know how to fix this. You really should have called him or gone home last night. Now I suppose I had better move on before this gets any worse. Do you think I need to talk to him?"

"No Steve. This is my fault. I'll fix it. Please don't leave over this. Please?"

Maria took off for the camp office where her father had gone. I returned to my trailer and fixed coffee. I sat on my pad watching the office. I heard raised voices and I thought I heard Maria crying. Finally I could stand no more and I walked over to the office. I entered and heard Maria and her parents talking in the back. I walked around the counter and into the small break room.

All three members of the family looked up when I entered. Maria's father and mother glared at me when I entered. Maria looked guilty and chastened. "Mr. Hardy I need to apologize. I had no right. I know how I would feel if my daughter had done something like this. I just wasn't thinking and I'm afraid I took advantage. I let the friendship Maria and I had and my need for companionship override my common sense and honor. Please don't be too harsh on Maria. I've paid for a week here but in light of this fiasco I will leave as soon as I can today. Please, I'm sorry I caused this trouble for your family. Maria is a fine young lady and you should be proud of her."

Felicia gasped and held her hands to her face. She started crying and said, "How can we be proud of what she has done this night? We taught her better than to sleep around like that." Mr. Hardy looked to his wife then glared at me. He took a step toward me then stopped. He turned to his wife and pulled her into his embrace.

I felt my face flush and I blurted out another apology. "NO! That is not what I meant. Yes, she, we were thoughtless in our actions but that is NOT what I meant at all. Maria has a degree from a good college. She is bright, educated and capable. She is a fine young woman. I am sure she feels badly about worrying you. Look at the sorrow on her face. But be proud of her for her accomplishments and forgive her, forgive us for our lapse of propriety."

Maria moved to my side and wrapped her arm around my waist. She leaned her head on my shoulder and looked up at my face. I could see moisture in the corner of her eyes. She turned to her parents once more and said, "Momma, Poppa. I told you I was sorry for worrying you. I didn't mean to do that but... Momma I am a woman now and I have a woman's needs. I like this man. He is special and I let my emotions rule me last night. Momma you know he was not my first. Please don't blame him for this. I led him to his trailer and I went into it before him. I undressed myself and threw myself at him."

Maria smiled up at me then continued, "He is only a man Momma. He only did what nature intended when he was faced with a naked woman."

Felicia gasped once again and blushed. Mr. Hardy glared at us both but especially at Maria. He slumped and said, "You're right Maria. You are a woman now and have to live your own life. We just expect more consideration from you while you live under our roof. I don't like the idea of you sleeping around but that is your decision. Just, from now on, please let us know so we don't worry so much."

Mr. Hardy turned to me and continued, "Steve I can't say I like or approve of what the two of you did. Hell, you're old enough to be her father for God's sake. How would you feel if a man your age slept with your daughter? Having said that though, there is no reason for you to leave unless you want to. What's done is done."

"I think it would be better if I left." I turned and began to leave but Maria held onto me.

Maria looked stricken and said, "NO. Please Steve. Don't leave now. Please. I want to talk to you more about the business and... Just please stay a few more days... For me?"

I relented and stayed another week. Maria and I did talk about plans for the business and for her future. I was never as close to her parents as I had been but they were civil to me. In fact Mr. Hardy became excited about the idea of opening a small market and fuel depot. I made what suggestions I had for the project and spent a lot of time with Maria. She was very special. I felt more alive with her than I had since Joan had died.

By the time I decided to leave San Antonio it was getting cool back home. Not only did I really not want to go home, I had no desire to return to winter weather so decided to go on to Florida. The day I pulled out Maria cried. She clung to me and made a spectacle of herself kissing me good bye. I even saw some regret on her parent's face. Strangely I found it hard to move on also. I had the card for the business with their phone, e-mail and snail mail address on it. I knew they had my phone number and e-mail address from my check in sheet. Maria stood watching me as I drove off. As long as the camp was in sight I could see her watching if I looked in my rear view mirror.

Once again I found myself driving down I10 heading east. At least this time the scenery was not as desolate as it was west of San Antonio. I had allowed myself five days before I had a reservation that was carved in stone. I made the most of them and had a leisurely drive east.

I owned some time-share resort weeks in a company that had their resorts in the southeast. I had scheduled some time in those units or I might have stayed with Maria longer. I lay around the pools and "chilled" at the resorts but something was missing. I was meeting more good people and enjoying the conversations more and more as I healed but I missed the good times I had in San Antonio.

I moved further south and finally into the Florida Keys, ending up on Key West. It is so crowded there I used my bike almost all the time to get around. I had to be careful drinking and driving but I spent a lot of nights in the local hangouts within walking distance of the RV Park. I also made use of the bus service there. I became friendly with many of the employees of my favorite bars and restaurants. I suppose I had become a resident because I had been there three months.