Moving On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SRound
SRound
130 Followers

I looked over my shoulder at the new man behind me. His costume appeared to be a robin hood or something similar. He had short blond hair and was around six feet tall. I still wasn't used to how small Mina was. He was a pretty average size, but he made me feel tiny. I had seen him dancing in the crowd all night, but this was the first time he had been with me. He put his hands over my bare stomach and forced me to lean back into him as we moved to the music. It was fine with me. He just saved me a lot of work looking for a guy to hook up with. As far as I was concerned, he had just volunteered as tribute.

"Hey gorgeous," he whispered into my ear. "I've been wanting to dance with you all night."

"Lucky me," I replied with my best attempt at a sexy smile.

He pushed his hips into my ass and I felt his erection for the first time. It made me gasp as I realized what I was feeling. I thought I was going to be repulsed by this part of the night, but strangely it felt really good. Again I noted the effect that Mina's body was having on my mind. When he thrust against me, a charge of energy went straight to my pussy that felt phenomenal. I couldn't help pushing my ass back against it to feel more. Mina's body clearly loved the attention.

"Like that baby?" he asked into my ear again.

He followed his question by planting a kiss on my exposed neck. It felt so good, I couldn't stop the moan of pleasure that escaped from my throat. Once he heard that, he knew I was his. He turned me around quickly to face him and brought his lips down to mine. As his tongue pushed into my mouth and began dueling with my own, I didn't question it. I gave in to the wonderful feelings coursing through my body. I held onto him and made out with him with all I had. It was an incredibly hot kiss that seemed to drag on for ages. Eventually he pulled back and looked into my eyes with a heated gaze.

"Want to come up to my room?" he asked.

"Yes," I responded automatically. The scary thing was that I really did want to. Not just out of obligation to Mina, but I was super turned on. My body felt like it was on fire, and Mina's pussy ached as if it needed attention. The young man, who I had still not been properly introduced to, grabbed my hand and began leading me up the stairs. I then made one last attempt to give Mina back control.

"That was easy wasn't it?" I thought to Mina. "I barely had to do anything. Your sexy body did all the work for me."

Oh, whatever.

"You can take it from here if you want. All you have to do is sit back and enjoy the ride."

No! Don't leave me, not now! I still need you!

"Ok, Ok. Don't worry. I was just giving you the option. I know you could do it is all. But if you still aren't ready for it, I'll stay."

Thank you.

I could hear the relief in her voice. Even after seeing how easy it was to have fun at the party and get the attention of a boy, she still had no confidence in herself. Oh well. Maybe after we have sex she will love it so much that she will be able to conquer her fears. I was starting to get excited about it myself now. I hadn't thought it would be fun, but I realized now that I had been looking at it all wrong. This was actually an amazing opportunity. I was going to get to experience sex as a woman. That was something that no man had ever done before. I was sure that there were people in the world who would kill for a chance like this.

I was finding it surprisingly easy to play the role of a girl looking for action. I was sure part of it was the alcohol in my system allowing me to let loose. But another part of it was Mina's body having a weird effect on me. The longer I stayed inside of her, the more I began to really feel the desires of her womanly body becoming my own. I tried not to overthink it and roll with it. If I was going to start craving dick, that was fine. It was only temporary, hopefully, and I might need some help to make sex with a man good. I continued to think about what was about to come as we made our way through the upper floors. It wasn't long before Robin Hood found his room and pulled me inside along with him.

As soon as the door closed behind us his mouth found mine again. I rested my hands against his chest while his hands snaked around my sides and took a firm grasp of my ass. Mina's petite body was completely enveloped by his. Kissing him felt as good as kissing a girl ever had. He continued to kiss me aggressively as he bent down and reached beneath my costume's skirt. His hands found my panties and unceremoniously yanked them down. It was abundantly clear that he had no intentions of taking things slow.

"Oh Fuck," I said out of breath as he exposed Mina's pussy. I knew then that it was going to happen fast and there would be little time to for me to reflect on what was happening. In a way that was a good thing. Part of me still worried that I wouldn't enjoy it and might ruin everything. On the other hand, part of me didn't want to miss a thing and wanted to enjoy the unique experience.

Robin Hood stood back up and lowered his own pants to release his hard cock. It looked to be average size, not huge but nothing to laugh at. He grabbed me by my ass again, but this time he picked me up off the floor and pinned me against the wall. It was a new feeling for me to be tossed around like that. I got a strange thrill out of it. Something about how easily he controlled me really got my motor going. I could feel Mina's juices running down her thighs from the excited state we were both in together.

I wrapped my arms and legs around Mr. Hood to make it easier for him to hold me. With less of a burden on his arms, he reached down and grasped his cock and brought it to my smooth glistening slit. He must have enjoyed feeling his cock head against my pussy because he played with it for a while, just rubbing it up and down against me. After what felt like an eternity of his teasing, he lined himself up and started to push inside of me.

I gasped as I felt the large head of his member spread my pussy lips for the first time. It felt so much bigger than it looked. I knew what it felt like to be the invader, but not the invaded. It was such a surreal moment feeling a hard dick pushing inside of my body. It was something I had never even imagined. But there I was, pressed up against a wall, about to be fucked hard by a stranger. As soon as the head of his cock found its way inside of my tight opening, Robin surged forward and shoved the entirety of his length as deep into me as he could reach.

"Holy shit!" I screamed. My body shook with a small tremor as the sensation of being filled so suddenly set off a small orgasm. I was vaguely aware of a high pitched girlish squeal at the back of my mind.

The first thrust was quickly followed by many more as Robin Hood began to fuck me like his life depended on it. It felt so amazing and happened so fast that I could barely digest what was happening. The feeling of his hard dick plunging into my core over and over again felt better than anything I remembered feeling before. I had never been one to be submissive, but the way he just took me like a wild animal was turning me on beyond belief. I wanted him to do whatever he wanted with me. I loved the raw energy of it, and I also loved the naughty taboo feeling of being a man in a woman's body and getting fucked. Knowing that there was something wrong about it just made my pussy even wetter. Both of us were panting hard from the frenzied pace he had set.

"Fuck baby. You're so tight," he said.

I could only manage a moan in response. He continued to hump me into the wall with an animalistic passion. Along with the noises the two of us were making, Mina was also voicing her pleasure in my head.

Oh God. Oh God. So good!

She kept repeating that over and over. Obviously she was enjoying the sensations of being fucked hard just as much as I was. And for good reason. Something big was building up inside of us. Each thrust and each kiss sent us closer and closer to a large orgasm. The small one before had felt so wonderful that the size of this one almost scared me. However, much to our disappointment, Mr. Hood pulled out and set me back down on the floor. It made me so mad that I almost demanded that he get back inside me and get to fucking again.

"Suck my dick baby," he said as he caught his breath. He pushed me down by my shoulders until I was kneeling in front of him. He was too strong for me to resist. Before any resistance to the idea could be formed in my head, he grabbed the back of my head and shoved his dick inside my mouth. It was another first for me and another taboo act that made me incredibly excited.

Actually loving how wrong it felt, I took control and swallowed his dick whole. I wasn't quite able to take it all, but I took as much as I could before gagging. I tried to remember what I loved being done to me when I would receive blowjobs in the past and did my best to emulate it. I bobbed my head quickly and then stopped to wrap my tongue around his shaft. He let out a deep groan as I sucked and licked all over his sensitive head. I could feel Mina paying close attention to my every move. She must have thought I was a good cocksucker. Never thought I'd be accused of that. Robin Hood was definitely enjoying it though, and I thought he might actually cum in my mouth. But he stopped me and made me stand again.

He led me over to his bed and positioned me in front of him. I knew what he had in mind. I bent over, putting my head to the bed and presenting Mina's ass and pussy to him to do with as he pleased. I was actually a little jealous of him. Seeing Mina's tight Asian body bent over and waiting to be fucked had to be scorching hot. It was only a second after I took the position that his cock was once again spreading me open and filling my needy pussy. He started to fuck me hard and fast just as he had done before. It felt great, and it was just what I wanted. I needed to cum in the worst way.

Doggy style had always been a favorite of mine, but I wasn't usually the one being bent over. I was finding that I loved being made the bitch though. His strong hands held my hips firmly and pulled me back against him when his thrusts threatened to push me away. The orgasm I had felt building earlier quickly resurfaced. The craziness of it all combined in that moment to turn my dial to eleven. The mind blowing feelings of pleasure emanating from my stuffed pussy. The sounds of two people fucking and a third wailing in the back of my mind. The knowledge that I was experiencing something very taboo. All of that, it all combined to bring me to the edge of a huge climax. The final push came as Robin Hood raised his hand and brought it down hard on my ass, making a loud slapping sound and leaving a red handprint behind. As soon as he spanked me, I exploded.

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed with Mina's high pitched voice.

I lost control of my body. I seized up and trembled all over. Waves of pure bliss reverberated outwards from my pussy and blocked out everything else. My vision faded slightly and for a moment I thought I might pass out. Slowly the sensation died down and my body sagged into the bed, exhausted. Never had I felt anything so amazing.

Robin Hood had continued to pump his cock into me as I came. But as he felt my pussy grip and spasm all over his shaft, he must have reached his own limits.

"Fuck! Turn over, I'm gonna cum," he said as he pulled out.

Luckily I had come down from my high enough to understand what he wanted. I barely managed to roll over in time. He stood over me and exploded with a mighty roar as soon as I did. His first shot was a strong one. It reached all the way to my face, leaving a trail of sticky white cum over my nose and lips. The second shot made it to my neck and also covered my costume top. The next few weaker shots mostly pooled on my bare stomach. When he was finished, I was a mess.

"Wow," he said. "That was awesome."

I laughed a little at that but stopped when opening my mouth caused some of his cum to fall on my tongue. I tasted it briefly, but it wasn't very good. I then started to wipe the rest of it off of my face. Seeing me trying to clean up, Robin Hood walked over to his closet and found a towel. He gave it to me so I could wipe myself off.

"Thanks," I told him.

"No problem," he said. "I'm gonna go use the bathroom and then rejoin the party. You should too."

"Oh, Ok cool."

"Cool. Hopefully we can do this again."

He flashed me one last smile and then left me alone in his room. I took a big breath and then broke out in a smile of my own. I may not have gotten his name, but Robin Hood had given me just what I was hoping to get. The night had been a success. The party was fun and I was able to give Mina the sexual experience she desired. I even enjoyed it myself. A lot.

"How'd I do?" I asked as I finished wiping the last of the semen from my body. "Was it everything you wanted?"

Yes! It was perfect! I've never felt anything like that before. How did you know what to do so well?

"I just did the things I always wanted girls to do with me when I was alive." Honestly it didn't take much effort on my part. Mina's body knew what it wanted and I just didn't get in its way.

Well it was amazing!

I could tell by her voice that she was very excited. It made me even happier than I already was to hear it.

"It was pretty great," I said. "Let's get home and we can talk all about it. I think we have had enough partying for one night."

Ok. Hurry, I can't wait!

I straightened up my costume and then exited the room. As I walked I could feel a dull soreness in my pussy. It didn't really feel bad, just odd. Especially for someone like me who was used to a penis. Mina was definitely going to feel good and fucked tomorrow morning. I descended the stairs to the first floor and could tell the party was still going on. Looking around I could see the crowd had thinned out some however. People were either calling it a night or were off getting busy in private rooms like I had been. While I was looking around the room at who was left, my stride faltered and I missed the last step at the bottom of the stairs. I gracelessly stumbled and bump hard into a big body that was passing by.

"Watch it!" The boy I bumped into looked angry at having his walk interrupted. He was tall and skinny with red hair, and he was clearly drunk.

"I'm sorry," I said. "Just tripped a bit."

"Whatever. Fuck off."

Fine by me. I didn't want to spend any more time with a loser like him than absolutely necessary. I scowled at him but kept my words to myself. I was about to forget about him and head for the door when he suddenly looked like a light bulb went off in his head.

"Hey, aren't you that one chick?"

I froze. With that one sentence, I could feel the atmosphere change. At the back of my mind, I began to feel a deep fear rise to the surface. Where I had just moments ago felt an elated Mina, I now felt pure dread and sadness.

"Yeah, you are aren't you!" the loser continued. "Guys, check it out, look who is here!"

He motioned to a few of his friends. They gathered around us along with a few other curious bystanders wondering what all the fuss was about. Mina seemed to recede deeper into the depths of our shared body, as if she were doing everything she could to escape the situation we were now in.

"Why now?" I thought. "This is the last thing Mina needs."

"See guys, it's that crazy ghost chick!" the loser said. "Why are you here? Did somebody call the ghostbusters?"

He laughed at his own joke like it was the funniest thing in the world. A couple of the people around us gave a small chuckle, but most still were confused about why he was shouting. I wasn't laughing or confused though. I was angry. It was because of people like him that someone as great as Mina had to live her life in solitude.

"I didn't think gothic chinks were allowed in tonight." He howled again at his own joke.

That was it for me. I snapped. He had his head back laughing with tears in his eyes and his stomach pushed forward just asking to be hit. I took two steps forward and punched him as hard as I could in his gut. He doubled over quickly in pain as the air rushed out of his lungs. Everyone watching let out a surprised sound at the sudden attack. But I wasn't done just yet. When he bent over in pain, his face was conveniently brought down to my level. I brought my fist back again and punched him one more time straight on his nose. Blood splattered from his nose and he dropped heavily to the floor in a heap.

"Damn!" one of his friends shouted.

A second passed where nobody moved. I wondered if they might retaliate in some way, but instead they erupted in laughter and applause. The guys were cracking up at the loser having been beaten up by a girl. I heard at least one girl in the crowd say it was about time somebody shut him up. It felt good to give him what he deserved, but I didn't want to stick around and find out what happened when he got up. I turned and walked out the front door as the crowd behind me kept howling. I guess it wasn't every day you saw a little Asian girl beat the shit out of a frat boy. I couldn't help but smile as I left and headed home.

*****

It didn't take long for me to reach the dorms. Adrenaline was pumping through my system, and I ran the whole way. I hurriedly climbed the stairs to Mina's floor. Once I was inside the safety of her room, I took a few moments to catch my breath. Then I began to concentrate on leaving her body. It wasn't easy to give up the warmth of a living breathing body, but my night was up. Soon enough I slipped out of her and was once again floating around in my spiritual form. Mina slowly regained full control of her body. She made sure everything was still working properly before turning to me with a big smile.

"That was amazing!" Mina said hopping excitedly in place. "I can't believe you actually hit him! Ow, my hand really hurts."

"Sorry about that."

"Don't be! Nobody has ever stuck up for me like that. Thank you so much Brad."

"I just couldn't stand that crap he was saying."

"Well you definitely shut him up," she said with a laugh. "And then everyone started laughing at him! I'll never forget that moment. So cool."

It made me feel good to see her so happy about the ending to our night. For a minute I thought the encounter with that asshole was going to ruin everything. But now it seemed like it only made things better. Hopefully in the future other bullies won't be so eager to pick on her. Mina skipped over to her bed and lay down.

"And the sex," she said. "I've never felt anything so good."

"It was pretty fun."

"That's an understatement," she said laughing again. "It was everything I hoped for. I felt every wonderful feeling and I didn't have to feel nervous about anything."

"It's crazy being inside of you when you're body is turned on. I was seriously starting to love cock, and I've never thought that before."

We both laughed and continued to replay our favorite parts of the encounter. She told me how much better it was than her first time, and I told her how different it was as a girl than a boy. She didn't even realize that we hadn't learned our partner's name. She felt a little guilty about that, but I told her not to worry since I was sure that he was looking for the same kind of fling that we were. It's not like he asked for her name either.

"I can't wait to do that again," she said.

"I'm sure next time you will be able to do it without me," I told her. "That will make it even better."

"I'd find a way to mess it up. Trust me," she said. "We can just keep doing what we did tonight. No reason to fix what isn't broken."

SRound
SRound
130 Followers
1...345678