Moving On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SRound
SRound
131 Followers

Upon hearing that Mina started to mix some more tongue action into her dick sucking technique. She made sure to lick it as she sucked and every now and then she stopped to swirl her tongue around my sensitive tip. I was quickly losing control as her skills improved rapidly. Without me saying anything, she started to pump her hands up the base of my shaft in time with her sucking.

"Oh my God," I said. She was well on her way to being a pro. If she was this enthusiastic when she sucked a guy's dick, she would not have to worry about him being dissatisfied. I could feel my balls start to tighten and that familiar feeling of an approaching orgasm began to form.

"Mina! Fuck... I'm going to cum!"

Despite my warning she didn't let up one bit. In fact she sped up and then shoved her face as far down my shaft as she could manage. That was it for me.

"AHHHHHH!"

Cum surged up from my balls and erupted into Mina's throat. She jumped as she felt the first shot hit. Pulse after pulse fired off one large load of cum after another, and the intensity of it turned my legs into jelly. I could feel Mina trying to swallow it as quickly as she could, but the huge amount that was quickly flooding her mouth was too much. She was forced pull off my cock, and the last two shots of cum hit her in the face. It left her trying to catch her breath with a mouth and face dripping with cum. It was one of the hottest things I had ever seen.

"Wow," she said after collecting herself.

"You can say that again," I said. "That was amazing Mina. You get an A in cocksucking."

She laughed and smiled shyly. "Thanks. Was it really that good?"

"Yeah. That massive amount of cum was proof enough."

"I tried, but I couldn't swallow it all. Is that bad?"

"No, that is fine," I said. "You didn't have to swallow any if you didn't want to."

"I wanted it," she said. "I think I like cum."

I laughed. "Well you won't hear me complaining about it."

"It certainly made a mess though," I said pointing at her shirt. Some of my cum had dripped down and soaked into the black shirt she was wearing. She started to wipe it off, but I stopped her.

"I think you are overdressed anyways," I said. "Take it off for me."

She blushed, but didn't object. She stripped in front of me until she was completely naked. I had seen her naked body already of course, but it felt different with her exposing herself specifically for me. My cock began to harden again. Her smooth pussy was dripping with her arousal and the small nipples on her beautiful breasts were hard as rocks.

I stood and picked her up. My huge body had no trouble lifting her small form. I laid her down on her back on the bed in the position I previously occupied. This time, I was the one to kneel on the floor in between her knees.

I tasted the juices streaming from her heated sex. She had a tangy taste that left me wanting more. I sent my tongue everywhere searching for her sweet spots. When I found the places that made her squirm I paid extra special attention to them. It wasn't long before I had her writhing on the bed from intense pleasure.

Whenever I worked her up near an orgasm I backed off and let her come down. I teased her and kept her on edge, building her up towards something truly magical. I would be lying if I said it wasn't partly for my sake too. I enjoyed eating her delicious little shaved cunt. When I decided that I had had my fill, I put her out of her misery. I worked her pussy with my fingers and sucked on her clit. That was enough to send her over the edge. She covered her face with one of her pillows to muffle her scream as she came. Her legs clamped together on my head and trembled. It was a couple minutes before she caught her breath.

"You are really good at that," she said.

"I did that with Sharon every chance I got," I said. "I always liked eating pussy."

I then lay down next to her on the bed. "What do you want to try next?"

She bit her lip and looked down at my erection. I had fully recovered and was more than ready to go again.

"I know what I want, but... will it even fit inside of me?"

"Only one way to know," I said. "How about you get on top so you can be in control?"

Mina nodded and climbed over me. Her small frame straddled my large one and she sat just above my dick. She reached behind her and grasped my member and brought it to her lips. I shuddered when I felt the tip brush against her opening. She tried to sit back on it, but the head missed and went nowhere. She tried again, but this time it just seemed to not be able to go in.

"Come on," she whined. She began to frantically try to get my dick inside her tight hole. The more she struggled, the more upset she got. I could tell that she was heading towards a breakdown, and I knew I had to intervene.

"Mina, look at me," I said. Her eyes were beginning to fill with tears. It broke my heart to see it. She had nothing to be ashamed of. I pulled her down on top of me and brought her face just above mine.

"These things happen. It is completely normal for sex to have some hiccups, especially when two people are doing it for the first time. Don't be so hard on yourself." I kissed her and I could feel some of the tension drain from her body.

"Try again," I said. "Just take a deep breath and relax."

She scooted back down and reclaimed my cock with her hand. She once again brought it to her pussy, but this time she didn't rush it. She soon found her mark and slowly started to apply pressure. Slowly but surely I started to enter her and spread open her tight tunnel. Mina moaned as she continued to slide down my pole, allowing the first few inches to stretch her. She kept going until she had all but the last two inches inside of her. When she stopped a slight tremble shook through her body.

"You feel so good Mina," I said.

She smiled and began to move on top of me. She backed off almost all of the way before sliding back down as far as she could. My cock was coated in the heavy amount of cream her pussy was producing. The visual of Erick's large rod spearing her tiny body was again incredible. It was hard to believe she was taking it, but she was. In fact, as she sped up her motion, she actually started to gradually take more of it. It was only a few minutes in when she sat back hard and took the whole thing inside of her. We both moaned loudly.

She was spurred on by her triumph. She started slamming her hips down hard, letting out little yelps each time I bottomed out inside of her. She braced herself with her hands against my chest and rode me as hard as she could. It was incredible, and I was thankful I had already cum once. I had to fight to keep my hands off of her ass. I wanted so badly to grab it and thrust into her hard, but I wanted her to control things for now.

Her hips rotated, stirring my dick around inside of her and hitting all of her pleasure points. She was getting loud with her moans and screams, but I think we were both past the point of caring about anyone hearing us. Watching her bucking on top of me, I couldn't help but think I had awoken a sleeping sex goddess. She was so hungry for sex and so eager to please, whoever ended up with her was going to be a lucky man. She was sliding up and down nearly the full length of my dick and eventually she went up a little too far. I slid out of her and my dick sprung up to my stomach.

"Shit," I said. "Put it back in."

"No," she said. She swung her leg over and dismounted me. She lay down on her back next to me and spread her legs wide. "I want you to fuck me."

I didn't need to hear any more than that. I rolled over and positioned myself over her. I tried my best to hold my weight and not crush her. I lined myself up with her stretched out pussy and sunk myself back deep into her core.

"Oh my God," she moaned. "So big."

Mina's pussy was very tight. Every time I pulled out it tried desperately to pull me back in. And I was happy to oblige. I found a steady rhythm and fucked her much like she had been fucking me. That only last a few minutes before I couldn't stand it any longer. I let loose and thrust into her hard and fast, fucking her with all I had. Her moans were like music to my ears. The smoldering fire dancing in her eyes was all I needed to know that she loved it.

I took her hands in mine and locked our fingers. I pinned her hands over her head and continued to drive into her. I slowed down my assault on her pussy just enough to kiss her. We kissed passionately, our tongues dancing in each other's mouths. It was all so good. I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

"Mina, I'm going to cum."

"Me too," she gasped. She looked deep into my eyes with her gaze filled with lust. Her legs wrapped around my back and pulled me harder into her.

"Don't stop," she said. "Don't stop!"

I was always a good listener. I plowed into her again, letting loose all of my desire. There was no way I was going to be able to pull out. Her legs firmly held me inside of her, and it felt too good. My balls tightened and I came for the second time that night. This time inside of Mina's tight pussy.

"Oh my God!" she screamed.

I felt her body spasm and tense up as her orgasm hit her at the same time as mine. I emptied my balls inside of her as she shook and moaned beneath me. We came together, experiencing the heights of intense pleasure. Eventually I rolled over from on top of her and pulled her against me. She was exhausted, but still managed to hug herself to me for a good cuddle. We laid like that for a long while just basking in the afterglow of our climaxes.

"Thank you, Brad."

"I feel like I should be thanking you," I said.

"That was so much better than I hoped for."

"And you didn't ruin anything like you thought you would."

"You were right," she said. "I just needed to try."

"Being with the right person helps a lot. All those jerks who make fun of you are morons. Don't even give them a minute of your time. You are an amazing girl Mina. Don't ever forget that."

She smiled. "I won't."

"Good. Then I think I can feel fine about leaving now."

"Right now?"

"Yes. I think it is better if I don't put it off any longer."

"I am going to miss you," she said. Tears started to fill her eyes again.

"I am going to miss you too, Mina. I can't begin to tell you how much you have helped me. Without you, I don't know what would have happened to me. I definitely wouldn't have been able to see Sharon again. I'm only able to move on because of you. I hope that the little bit of experience I have given you will help you move forward too."

"I think it will. I realized over that last couple days how important it is to face your fears. I'm so glad I found you when I did. I think I would have died from horniness without you."

"It must've been fate," I said. We both laughed softly at that.

"Ok, I think it is time I gave Erick his body back." I concentrated and removed myself from him.

I floated in the room and looked down at the two psychics lying together naked in bed. When Erick fully regained his senses they looked at each other for a moment before both of them turned away in embarrassment.

"No need to be embarrassed you two," I said. "Not after what just happened. Erick, thank you for your help. It was much appreciated."

"N-No problem," he said.

"You two have a lot in common actually," I said addressing them both. "You should spend some time together and get to know each other. I'm sure it'd be good for you both."

All I got from them both was some nervous laughter. That was ok. Their meeting had been a tad unconventional so it was understandable that things were awkward. But I had confidence that the two of them would be able to become close.

"Alright," I said. "I'm going to leave you two alone now. I think this is goodbye for good, Mina."

"Thank you for being my friend, Brad," she said. "I'll do my best to make you proud of me."

"I'm sure you will. You were the best friend a ghost could ask for. Enjoy your life and don't let the haters get you down, ok?"

"Ok," she said wiping her eyes.

"Goodbye Mina."

"Goodbye Brad."

I gave a final wave and left her room for good. It was difficult to leave Mina, just as it had been difficult to leave Sharon. But once again I knew it was for the best. All of us had to keep moving forward. Life didn't wait on the dead. They needed to live their lives and I needed to let go of mine. It had been a rollercoaster of emotions ever since I had died. At that moment I felt some sadness, but I also felt satisfied. For the first time in a long time, the unknown existence ahead of me no longer looked dark. The future actually looked rather bright, and I was no longer afraid.

*****

In a pizzeria close to the college campus, a tall stocky football player sat at a table with a petite Asian girl dressed in black. They laughed together and enjoyed their deliciously cheesy pizza dinner. It was their third date, and they appeared to like each other quite a lot. In the corner out of sight from the new couple floated a single ghost, poking his head through the wall in order to be able to escape if one of them looked his way.

Well I couldn't just leave without knowing things were going to work out for sure could I? It turned out that I had nothing to worry about. Erick and Mina hit it off just like I had hoped they would. They quickly bonded over their mutual psychic abilities. Erick was a good kid and was a perfect gentleman to Mina. He treated her like she deserved to be treated. Over the last week I had seen Mina smile more than ever before. It warmed my heart to see it every time.

The two of them hadn't wasted much time in getting physical either. I suppose there was no reason to wait when you have already done it before. Mina finally had the boyfriend she never dared hoped for. I doubted anyone would make fun of her again with Erick having her back. And even if they did, I knew she would be ok.

I had been spending most of my time back at my parents' house, catching up on their activities. I wouldn't be able to tell them goodbye, but that was ok. They were getting along pretty well. My sister was doing well in school and my parents were getting closer to being their old selves. When I left them that morning to go check on Mina's date, I knew it was the last time I would see them.

I had decided that it was officially time to leave. My spying on Mina's date was my last checkup to make sure everything was going well without me. Seeing that it was, I gave one last look at the happy couple before floating away and soaring into the air. I flew high above the city until I was flying within the clouds. It wasn't necessary, but it just felt like a fitting place to enter the afterlife.

I had no idea what waited for me when I crossed over, but I was ready to find out. I was weary of maintaining my form, even more so now that I didn't feel like I had anything important left to do. For the first time since dying I relaxed my mind and allowed myself to let go. I watched as my hand dissolved into nothing before my eyes. The rest of my body followed suit shortly after. I could feel my spirit being led to somewhere new. Relief flooded me as my burden was lifted. Finally, I was at peace.

SRound
SRound
131 Followers
1...345678