Moving On: Alexia

Story Info
Alexia is all grown up.
5.3k words
4.62
11.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Hello everyone.

I know its been a while but this has been hard year. Losing a loved one is hard. It's extremely hard when that person was the only one that believed in you. So in remembrance, I want to dedicate this story to my husband of 27 years.

**You left me here. You left too soon. Somedays, its hard to breathe. I still breathe though. I'm still moving. I will go on, even though each day feels like walking over shard glass. I love you and I miss you.**

Please read and enjoy. In all honesty, this will possibly be the last story that I write. I don't have a reason to write anymore.

All of the characters are above the age of consent. It is self-edited, so expect some errors. No sex yet, and if it happens it does.

*********

"Hello," Alexia Thompson answered her phone. She was hoping this was the break she was waiting for.

"Dr. Thompson, good news, the serum worked. We've seen remarkable improvement in rats that have dementia. I'm sending you all of my data to present to the board. If they approve, I will be honored to help you pioneer this new avenue." Her newest colleague, Dr. Randal Braxton gushed.

"Really, Oh my God! Randal, that is fantastic! Send me the data ASAP! OK." Alexia exclaimed.

"It's already in its way." Randal answered. He took a deep breath. "Alexia, we did it. We did it." He sighed.

"Yes, we did." She replied before hanging up. Hanging up the phone, Alexia sat. Tears streamed down her face. She had it. She had the cure to help her mother. All she had to do was get it patented and then she could go home. Just like clockwork, her phone rand once more.

"Alexia, she's lucid today. She asked for you." Boaz Thompson, her father whispered.

"Hi momma" Alexia whispered.

"Hey my little Alexia, my little girl. Where are you? Why are you hiding from me?" Lexi asked her daughter. It had been months since she'd been home.

"Momma, I'm coming home soon. I'm working now. You know I'm a doctor." Alexia explained.

Lexi sighed. "OK." Then once again, she faded. "Who is this? Who are you? Why are you calling me?" She demanded.

Bo took the phone. "Baby girl she's ok." He explained.

"Daddy, I'm trying, OK." Alexia sobbed.

"I know," Bo sighed. "Alexia, she is doing OK. At times she spaces out, but she always comes back. Don't stress yourself out baby. I'll take care of your momma."

Alexia had an amazing childhood. She grew up in Wildwood, the compound of a prominent family in Louisiana. The family was wealthy and owned many properties. As a member of the Gaines family, Alexia never wanted for anything.

The thing that made them unique was their unusual makeup. Alexia's family was not human. They were made up of various creatures. Her primary family consisted of werewolves. Her Aunt Margaret and uncle Lakota were pack alphas. Her other relatives were betas within the pack. She had cousins who were also members of various packs.

The Loess Falls Pack, the Thane Pack in California, and the Cortez pack in the Midwest were just as protective of her as her home family members. Not only did she have wolves watching out for her, her pack was also under the protection of powerful vampire clans. The Ivanov clan was family and Alexia was to be guarded at all times.

It didn't help the fact that her parents chose to remain human. As a child, Alexia grew up accepting people who were different. Then one day, in her teens, her mother, Lexi became confused. Although, her father did everything he could to hide the truth, she learned that her mother was different. She went to medical school, finished early to go into research. Now she had a possible solution. All she had to do was get it approved for use.

"Excuse me, Dr. Thompson, Dr. Ealy is on the phone." Student resident, Kayla interrupted her musings. Alexia sighed, and picked up the phone.

"Alexia, good morning. I was calling to see if you had any news." Dr. Lance Ealy asked.

Alexia smiled. When she entered the doctoral program five years earlier, many thought she would fail. Not Dr. Ealy. He was her biggest supporter, and when she chose research, he moved mountains to help her establish her practice. It wasn't all altruistic, he benefitted from their friendship as well. Often, when Alexia mad e anew discovery, Ealy stood right beside her basking in the glory like a proud parent.

"As a matter of fact, I have some promising news." Alexia declared. Then she explained what had been discovered.

"That's fantastic. I want you to present at 25th Annual American Medical Conference in the fall." Alexia smiled.

"I'll be honored." She exclaimed. She'd let Dr. Braxton know and he could accompany her to DC. Then she groaned. If she was traveling out of state, her family had to be notified so protection could be arranged. Once, a few years ago, Alexia decided to go to Georgia without notifying the pack, and the results were almost disastrous. She was besieged by a man, and almost kidnapped. Luckily, the local pack knew her family and intervened. Alpha Lakota read her the riot act. She never went off on her own again.

Picking up the phone she called home.

One of her best friend answered, "Hello".

"Good morning, is Aunt Tia there?" Alexia asked.

"Yes, but she's busy at the moment. Alexia, when are you coming home? We miss seeing you." Declan declared, sending to his brother.

"Declan, I'm working. Unlike you, I have a real job that requires grown skills." Alexia teased. The truth of it was that her cousins were two of the hardest working members of the Gaines pack. At twenty two, both were named betas and took their post seriously.

Declan nodded, "Alright then, I'll let you have that ne. Just so you know, Mom can't help you get rid of your detail. After that last incident, if you have to travel, pack goes with you." He added as Tia entered.

"Mom, Alexia" Declan announced.

Deacon rushed in, wanting to speak with her but he had to wait.

"Alexia sweetheart, what's going on?" Tia asked.

"Aunt Tia, I have to travel to DC for a conference in a few months. I know Alpha Lakota said I need body guards, but I have a colleague that's traveling with me. Do you think he could wave his decree?" Alexia asked.

Tia was confused. She was not privy to Alpha Lakota and had no idea why Alexia would ask her.

"Ask him, sweetheart. I really don't know what he would say." Tia answered honestly.

Alexia smiled, "I know, but I was hoping that maybe this time, you would ask him not to send Declan or Deacon. I really like this guy, and they'd try to scare him off." Alexia explained.

Tia laughed. "You know they see you as their baby sister. But, I'll talk to Dallas and see if he can inform alpha . Now, how are you, really?" She asked.

As a nurse, Tia was skilled at reading people. Alexia sounded a bit off, and her wolf grew concerned.

"I'm just a little tired. I've been working on this serum day and night for months. I just need rest." Alexia explained. Tia waited.

"Ok, but Alexia, your health is just as important as everyone else." She explained. "Hold on, deacon is here. He's dying to speak to you." She passed Deacon the phone.

Alexia smiled. Out of both of her cousins, Deacon was the one that knew her best. "Hey little girl, what are you up to?" Deacon asked.

Alexia laughed, "Working, cuz, nothing else. Besides, I know you've been busy. How many hearts have you broken since my last visit?" She teased.

Deacon laughed, "As many as you have. Come home soon, Alexia, ok. We worry about you. Besides I think you're hiding something. " He added solemnly. Alexia sighed. She missed them. Deacon knew something was up. She could never fool her family. As she hung up, she began to stroke her extended belly where her son grew. She never told anyone about the baby. Now she could no longer hide him. She was getting bigger and bigger each day. Soon, she would not be able to hide her secret anymore.

"You should tell them, Little One" a voice spoke from behind.

"Alexia sighed. "My dad would be heartbroken. Alpha Gaines would bring me home and put me and the baby under strict supervision. Then they'd have questions. I'm not ready to answer. They can't know the truth. I'm afraid that they'd somehow blame themselves for letting me leave home." She sighed. "I'm just not ready to tell them."

Lacy Hans, looked at the beautiful young woman. She was very brave. Her one regret was that she wasn't smart enough to stop the rape that landed Alexia in this predicament. No one knew, and right now that was the only thing keeping both of them off of the radar of their families. But soon, everyone would know. She knew her aunt and uncle would be disappointed that she failed at the task of keeping Alexia safe.

"But you blame yourself, Alexia. That man forced you. He was bigger, stronger, and he used that to his advantage. Maybe if I wasn't so distracted that night, I could have stopped him, and for that I'm sorry. If the pack blames anyone, it should be me." The vampiress looked around, "You don't have to keep him. You could always find a good family to adopt him." Lacy explained.

The look of sheer shock that crossed Alexia's face made her smile. "Would you give your baby away?" Alexia asked.

Lacy sighed, "No, never."

Alexia nodded. "He's mine. His father is gone, and he'll never hurt us again. We'll be ok."

She could not remember what happened that night. She was exhausted from being in the lab when Lacy convinced her to go out. They went to a local bar, and were having a great time. A huge, burly man approached her and asked for her number. She gently rebuffed him. Lacy said something funny, and they went off to the dance floor. The two of them just had fun, dancing, and singing along. The night grew late and they were leaving she felt a sharp sting on her neck. She looked for Lacy and she was passed out. That was unusual. The next thing she remembered was waking in a dingy hotel room. Her clothes were gone. Lacy was panicking. From the bruises on both of their bodies, she knew. They had no idea who took them or where they were. Lacy left and swiftly returned with clothes for the both of them. She dressed and they called a cab and went back to her apartment.

Lacy wanted to take her to the hospital, but Alexia knew the pack would learn what happened, so she refused. She never reported the rape. A few weeks later, the man that accosted her in the first place and his friend were killed in a motorcycle accident. Few weeks after that, she vomited. She knew. Lacy picked up a test, and it was confirmed. She was pregnant, and no one could ever know what really happened.

"What will happen to you when the vampires find out?" Alexia asked.

Lacy stared out of the window. "What I deserve. I failed in my duties. This never should have happened to you."

Alexia nodded. "You're right, but it never should have happened to you either. Those men knew what they were doing. They drugged the both of us. It didn't matter whether you were there or not, it would have happened anyway."

"Yes, but you have a constant reminder of that night. I don't see how you can just let it go." Lacy answered.

Alexia took her hand and placed it over her rounded middle. The baby kicked, and Lacy jumped. "He didn't ask to be conceived. He is as innocent as we are. You did nothing wrong Lacy and I won't let anyone blame you."

In an instant, Lacy began to sob softly. "Can you love him though? My mother claimed that she was raped by my father. My father loved her so much that he took he abuse and married her anyway. She never let him forget. She never forgave him either. Even when he pleaded with her for forgiveness, she stared at him with pure hate in her eyes. It was the same way she looked at me. The night he died will forever be burned in my memory. She arranged for him to be attacked. He fought, but there were five vampires against him.

I tried to help daddy, but she held me back. Daddy called out to me. He told me he was sorry and that nothing was ever my fault. The men just kept beating him, until he was no longer moving. Then Momma screamed, and they vanished, leaving me with my dad.

Uncle Dermic came with members of his clan. But they were too late. My mother had fled with the men that attacked Daddy. I ran to him, but he was gone. Aunt Francine picked me up off of the ground and held me close as I still reached for him. She vanished with me and took me home with her. I was ten. I never saw my mother again, but I wish she had just given me to someone else." Lacy took a moment to calm down, she spoke once more. "Tell your family. They love you Alexia. Be honest." Then she vanished.

Alexia was stunned. She had grown close to Lacy, but she had no idea how hard the young vampiress had in life. Her son would never know the pain Lacy felt if she could help it. Yes he was a child of rape, but he was her son. She loved him already. Alexia spoke softly, "It's OK, little man. We'll be ok. We have medicine that will help grandma, and soon I'll tell them about you."

The babe stirred, and Alexia relaxed a bit more. She had to tell them. Her family deserved to know the truth. Besides, she was an adult now, so they couldn't send her to time out.

"Dr. Thompson, we're headed home. We'll see you tomorrow." Two of her colleagues called.

"Good night, enjoy the rest of your day." Alexia replied, and then she refocused on her research.

Her phone rang, and she smiled when she saw who the caller was. "Hello, Uncle Lakota." She answered smiling.

"Ah Alexia, Dallas tells me that you think I will let you travel to DC without someone being with you. Now sweetheart, I made Lexi a promise, don't ask me to break it." Lakota chastised.

Alexia smiled, "Uncle Lakota, it's just three days. A coworker is traveling with me, and I'll tell you what. I can fly down to Shreveport as soon as the conference is over. How does that sound?"

Lakota pondered, "Alexia, you know you mean the world to me. I would do almost anything, except leave you in a vulnerable position. I'm sending someone with you."

Alexia sighed. She knew she needed to tell them the truth then. But she didn't want Lacy to be blamed.

"Uncle Lakota, I need to tell you all something. I can't over the phone. I'll visit this weekend OK. I just hope you all don't freak out."

Lakota was now concerned, his wolf on full alert, "Alexia, what's wrong?" he demanded, knowing the alpha command did not work on her. Tia implied that something was wrong, and he was not going to wait until the weekend to find out. They were headed to see her tonight.

"Uncle Lakota, nothing. Calm down. I'll be home this weekend." She looked around. "I have to go. I need to lock up the lab. I love you Uncle Lakota, tell Aunt Margaret and the rest, ok. Bye." She hangs up.

Lakota, what's wrong? Margaret asked.

Alexia is hiding something, so I'm going there. You might want to come with me. Lakota sent.

An hour later, Lakota and Margaret were landing in the city. Alexis was asleep when someone bang on her door. Lacy woke and both women stared at the door.

"It's the Alpha, Lacy whispered.

"Lacy, vanish. He doesn't need to see you right now." Alexis whispered.

"Alexia, open this door, right now." Lakota called.

"Coming Uncle Lakota," Alexia answered trying to cover her body to conceal her condition.

As she opened the door, the alpha entered and frowned. He knew a vampire was here. Where had she as gone. Margaret gasped.

"Alexi, when, how? Why?" She asked.

It was at that moment Lakota noticed Alexia's extended middle.

"Where is he? I am going to kill him. And I want to see the vampire that was supposed to keep you safe." He roared.

Alexia was shaken. Lacy was not to blame for this and she had to get Uncle Lakota to understand that.

"I told Lacy to leave. She is not to blame Uncle Lakota." Alexia explained.

"Let's sit. Alexia, are you alright. What doctor are you seeing? Is everything alright with the baby?" Margaret asked.

"Aunt Margaret, I'm fine and he's fine." She sighed. "I saw the doctor earlier today and he gave us a good report."

Lakota frowned. She was not being truthful. She smelled strange and he knew something was off.

"Call the vampiress back here." He demanded.

"No, not until you listen. Lacy is not at fault." Alexia insisted.

"I'm here sir." A small voice spoke. Lakota scented the girl and realized she smelled off too. Whatever happened to Alexia, happened to this girl as well.

"Does your clan know?" he asked.

Lacy began to shake. "No sir, I..." she paused.

"I told her to keep this secret uncle Lakota. Lacy is not to blame." Alexia explained.

"Fine, but you both are coming with us. We are near Cortez, and I want their healers to examine both of you." Lakota declared.

Margaret was now concerned, because whatever happened to Alexia was a minor issue compared to the tainted blood she scented in Lacy. "Sir, it's really not necessary. I'm not hurt."

Lakota faced her and sighed. Someone hurt you. We need to know what's wrong with you. Tell me, if Dermic or Francine were injured, would you want them to ignore it?"

Lacy took a deep breath. She was terrified. Ever since that night, she hurt, but she kept it secret. She pretended that she was ok.

"Lacy, why didn't you say something?" Alexia asked. For months, she never knew her friend was in pain.

"I messed up Alexia. They never should have gotten close to you. If I had been watching, I could have stopped them." Lacy whispered.

"How, they knocked you out. I saw you. He lifted you up, and the next day..." Alexia realized she said too much.

"Come, Geraldo's waiting." Lakota stated.

Soon, they arrived at Cortez. Iyoka greeted them and accompanied them to the medical center.

Alexia was examined and like she said, she and her son were perfectly fine.

The wolf examining Lacy came out. The look on his face grave and worried. "Alpha Gaines, can you contact her family. Someone needs to be here."

Lakota called Gernick who vanished in as he contacted Dermic. Within minutes, Francine and Dermic were at the compound. Geraldo and Iyoka were with the vampire couple when the doctor shared the sobering news. Francine screamed while Dermic just held her close. He had questions, but knew no one here had any answers.

All they could do was wait.

"Mr. and Mrs. Valdemore, thank you for coming" the doctor greeted them. "I don't have a way to soften this so here goes. Lacy has been raped. The damage done to her is pretty extensive. The creature that did this knew what he was doing and he knew she was not human. Most of her reproductive organs have been destroyed. We need to do surgery immediately to remove what's inside of her before her body becomes even more infected. If we don't she won't be with us for very long."

Francine screamed. " No, no, no! This is wrong! Dermic, why? How? This is wrong!" She cried, heartbroken for her niece. She knew something was wrong, but never said anything. Lacy was always so quiet, so private that she didn't want to invade her space. However, she was her daughter in ever since of the sword. She wanted the creature that hurt her captured and castrated.

Lakota gasped, "Wait, can she tell you who did this?" he asked.

The doctor frowned. No, but once we removed the damaged organs, we can find out what type of demon it was.

Dermic held Francine as she cried. He felt as guilty as she did. Lacy was always trying to earn her keep. She never really relaxed and this job guarding Alexia was a dream come true for her.

"Alexia, is she alright?" Dermic asked.

Margaret spoke, "She's fine. They are monitoring her and the baby." Francine gasped.

Wait, the demon impregnated her?" She asked even more furious that before.

"No, Alexia's attacker was human. He was probably lured in by the demon and later consumed. That's what those creatures often do." The doctor explained.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers
12