Moving On: Alexia Ch. 03

Story Info
The Jackson pack is introduced.
7.2k words
4.73
6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,294 Followers

Here is Chapter 3. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, everyone.

Today is a good day. As I finished this chapter, I could actually smile. Maybe, just maybe, I am coming back into myself. Writing helps. Enjoy! Chapter 4 has to be written.

***All characters are 18 or older.***

*****

Chapter 3

Alexia felt fine. She wasn't hurt and the baby seemed alright. However, she decided that the women didn't need to fuss over her.

"Aunt Tia, I'm alright. This really isn't necessary. Momma just needs time." She started to explain.

"Alexia, you fell. A fall like that could have consequences and we need to make sure you and the baby are alright." Tia explained. "Are you feeling any pains, any discomfort?" She asked slipping into full nurse mode. Alexia opened her mouth to speak when the head nurse on call entered.

"Hey, Tia I'm surprised to see you here. What happened?" Janice, the head nurse asked. Tia indicated Alexia and Janice focused on her.

Alexia took a deep breath. "Momma shoved me and I fell. I feel fine though. I don't think I hurt myself in any way."

Janice nodded and smiled, "Okay, let's get you and Junior checked out." The nurse stated. Alexia followed her to an exam room. Margaret and Tia waited outside.

When the nurse came out, she reassured her Madam Alpha and her coworker that Alexia should be fine. But the doctor would examine her shortly.

Doctor Jee entered, and Alexia smiled. When she was younger, she and her friends were always being patched up by him. He looked the same. Even after nearly a decade, he had not aged a day. Jee conducted his exam and frowned. "Alexia, the man that raped you, what do you know about him?" He asked.

"Not much. We were drugged. I just remember waking with Lacy and we called a cab back to our apartment." Alexia explained. The doctor wrote some notes.

"Dr. Jee, is Keon OK?" Alexia asked, becoming nervous. She'd had a full physical less than four weeks ago, and everything was fine.

The doctor removed his glasses. "The baby's heart rate is extremely fast. It could be from the excitement of the fall, but heart rates this fast are common in cubs. I want to do an ultrasound and just make sure everything is alright."

Alexia sighed, "OK, when?"

"Now? It won't take long." The doctor came out and Margaret and Tia entered.

"Alexia, what's wrong?" Tia demanded.

"The baby's heart rate is too fast. He wants to do some test. Aunt Tia, I'm scared." Alexia whispered.

Soon, the technician came and prepped for the test. The blue goop was cold. Alexia shivered. Then she moved a cold wand over her abdomen. It didn`t take long before the baby came into view. He was perfect. The technician asked, about the dates of conception because the measurements for Keon were a bit off.

"I'll share these results with Dr. Jee and he'll talk to you, ok." She smiled. "Alexia, you have a healthy little boy, don't worry."

Margaret and Tia stayed with her. The doctor returned. "Alexia, this is unusual. The baby is fine, but I'm not sure what's going on but his gestation is not that of a human embryo. When you were younger, you shared a blood bond with several of the pups here, did you not?"

"Yes, we all shared blood bonds, but what does that have to do with anything?" Alexia asked. "Unless I was bitten, I can't be infected, right?"

Dr. Jee smiled, "Wrong, although you never were bitten which would cause you to change, you have enough wolf DNA in your body that your son is technically a were. I'm not sure how this happened, but, you have a pup in there. The father has to be lycan. When you awoke, did you notice any strange marks, or bites on your person?"

"Alexia froze; her body was sore, but nothing to indicate she'd been claimed." Dr. Jee was silent.

"There is a special wolf pack. They originated in the Deep South, Dark Weres. Those wolves can procreate without being mated. Do you remember if the man that raped you was black?" Dr. Jee asked.

Alexia froze. "There was a guy at the bar, a black guy, I noticed him, but I wasn't there trying to meet someone." She explained. He kept watching her, but she just ignored him. She closed her eyes, but could not remember anything past being drugged.

"No, I don't know anything else. If this man was a wolf, you're saying he could have gotten me pregnant without marking me?" Alexia asked.

"Yes, and with your body having so much wolf DNA pregnancy would be viable. Keon is definitely a pup." The doctor stated finally.

Alexia was stunned. She needed to find this pack, talk to them. Whoever this guy was, she needed to see him. He needed to know that he was about to become a father. She needed him to know that his actions had serious consequences. She needed to know who he was. Growing up, she never saw a wolf that looked like them, and Papa refused the change. She secretly wondered could blacks become wolves. Now to learn that they existed; her son was a dark wolf, Alexia was almost speechless. This could work. She believed now more than ever that her parents could be changed and her mother healed.

"Listen, go home and rest alright. Stress is not good for you or Keon." Dr. Jee explained. Alexia nodded and the three women left.

Alexia rode home with Margaret. Her aunts helped her to her room. Margaret and Tia were hesitant about leaving her alone. "Alexia, are you ok?" Margaret asked nervously. She nodded, but was not speaking. Tia pulled Margaret aside. "Let's give her a minute." She whispered.

Alexia's mind was spinning. Her baby was a wolf. What did that mean? How could she protect him? She had to go back to the university, but a pup needed special care. Would she have to leave him with her family? She could not risk him shifting and being discovered by humans. Being a dark were, would he be different from the wolves she grew up around? What did it mean to be a dark Were? She pondered.

Alexia was not listening when her friends, cousins rushed in. "Mom, Madam Alpha, where's Alexia?" two voices called. Tia and Margaret sighed. These three were inseparable when they were kids. If Alexia was upset, of course Deacon and Declan were coming around. Deacon and Declan decided to check on her. For some reason, since Alexia had returned something was off. Declan was ready to hunt the guy down, and Deacon was right there with him.

"Alexia needs rest. Come see her tomorrow morning. She's had a full night." Margaret explained. Both boys looked so disappointed, that she could not help but laugh.

"She's in her room. Go speak, but let her rest. OK?" She ordered.

The boys hugged their aunt and went straight to the room to see Alexia.

Declan knocked.

"Yes," Alexia called out.

"Lexia, that's how you treat us after we rushed over here to see you." Deacon declared.

Alexia opened the door and smiled when she saw the two of them standing there. She smiled and hugged both of them. "We won`t stay long. We just wanted to see you and make sure you're alright." Deacon explained.

Alexia sighed, "I'm fine. I saw Dr. Jee earlier and we're both good." She yawned. Both young men took that as their cue.

"Hey, we'll see you early; get some rest." Declan stated before leaving with his brother.

Alexia hugged both of them as they left. As soon as they were gone, she thought about her predicament. She needed to talk to someone. She wished she could tell her dad, but that was not a good idea. Alexia closed her eyes. Her dad didn't need this right now. He was dealing with Momma, and she needed him more right now. The baby being Were was something she'd share with him later. It didn't matter. Keon was her son, and if she found his father she'd tell him, but this was her baby. They would be fine.

*****

Deep in the south a small pack lived in a secluded area. The Jackson Pack was special, unique. In the past, they never interacted completely with the outside world, but in the past few decades they branched out more. The young alpha of the pack was a young man named Ryelle. He was chosen to lead by his father Alphonso, the original Dark were, and he did his best to carry out his father's wishes.

He was not alone. His brothers were there and supported him completely. Also, he had other members in other packs that he knew he could count on. Alpha Ryelle Jackson was in a quandary. A few months earlier one of his wolves returned. The young man was high on some drug. He kept changing from wolf to human, had no control over his wolf and was extremely violent. He ordered that the young man be sequestered. Today was the first day since Kwame came home that anyone could get near him. Ryelle wanted to learn what happened. He entered his room. Followed by his brother and a beta, Damian, he had to question the young wolf. This was the first time in weeks that this young man was lucid.

Kwame eyed the two men carefully. He knew exactly who they were. He looked around. He realized he was in a holding room. He didn't remember much, but he remembered attacking several people when the police brought him home. How the police managed to subdue him was mind-boggling to the young wolf, but for some reason, he wouldn't attack a human. Yet, he had. He'd done the unthinkable, and he wondered if his Alpha knew the truth of the harm he'd caused. "Kwame, do you know where you are, now?" Ryelle asked.

Kwame was nervous. He'd fucked up and he knew Alpha would be furious. "Yes, I'm home." He whispered. "I don't know how to explain. I'm sorry." He mumbled. "How long have I been here?"

"You`have been home for three months. You were in jail and they had someone bring you to us. You were fortunate, Kwame. You could have been seriously hurt or killed. Listen to Ryelle and answer him. We need to know the truth. We need to know what happened to you." Damian, head beta, explained. Kwame simply nodded.

"Kwame, tell me what you've done?" Ryelle demanded. He could feel his thoughts and knew they young wolf had done something heinous. He prayed it was something the pack could rectify.

"Alpha I was on a job. We went out and I was at a club. There was this girl there. I liked her, but she never looked my way. Anyway, I was drinking when this guy came in and bought drinks for everyone. I swear I was careful, but somehow he put something in my drink. My wolf took over. We took the girls. He wanted the white one, and the black girl was mine. I waited can't remember everything, I just remember she was unconscious and I had her. She never woke. Something about her called to my wolf, I shifted. I had to have her. I forced her without her consent. My wolf wanted to claim her, but I wouldn't let him make the mark, but my body was on reflex. My knot formed and I knew I needed to stop, but I couldn't. I pinned her. When my knot subsided, I got out of there. I ran. I'm not sure what happened next. Alpha, I was drunk, but that's no excuse. I need to go back and see this girl. I need to make sure she's ok. " Kwame explained, clearly becoming agitated.

Damian was silent. What Kwame described was a crime, but there had to be more to this. "This girl, did you wolf recognize her? Kwame, what was her name?" Damian asked.

Kwame shook his head. He wasn't sure, everything from that night was foggy. "My wolf... I don't know... Her name was... Her name...Her friend called her Lex, Lace, I'm not sure. I just remember thinking she was the most beautiful person I'd ever seen. She never even noticed that I was there." He whispered.

"She'll call the police and you'll be charged with rape. You did rape this girl, Kwame, make no mistake about that. Let's calm down and I will see what I can find out and then we'll decide how to handle this from there." Ryelle explained. He and Damian shared a look. "Was she human or wolf?" The Alpha asked.

Kwame Jackson was silent. He knew he'd disappointed his alpha. He'd hurt his family. However, he could not change his past. "I'm sorry Alpha. I am so sorry." Kwame whispered.

Ryelle looked at him. He was more than just a member of his pack; he was family. If this situation could be fixed, he'd find a way to fix it. First things first, they had to find the young lady and make sure she was alright.

Ryelle and Damian looked at each other. "Kwame, go to the dining hall. Its almost time for dinner. " Ryelle ordered.

Kwam left. "So, what are you going to do?" Damian asked.

"We need to find out what happened and find the girl. If she's human, we don't have anything to worry about, but if she's a wolf, then you know the risk. I don't think she's a wolf though. We keep a tight watch on all dark wolves and no one has reported a dark she wolf in that region." Ryelle surmised.

Damian nodded. "Let's call around and see what we can learn. I'll call Bernard." Ryelle agreed. The two men parted ways. Damian went to his office, and Ryelle went to home.

Soon the Alpha was joined by his mate. She was annoyed at their son, Akeemo, but somehow knew he needed her counsel. "What's wrong?" Tasha asked walking up and joining him in their study. He often went in the study when a problem arose and he needed to find a way to deal with a new challenge.

"Love, listen to me. We will find this young lady and make sure she is fine. I love Kwame as much as you, but he has committed a crime. He may have to face consequences." Tasha whispered.

Ryelle pulled his mate close. "Love, I know. I need to make some calls. I just want to make sure the young lady is alright."

The next morning, Ryelle called Kwame to him once more. "Tell me about the town you were in." he demanded.

"Lowes, near Bridgeport in West Virginia, I went to a bar with the guys I worked with. It was a Friday night, and we wanted to unwind." Kwame took a deep breath. "I saw when she entered with her friend. Her friend was not human, but a bloodsucker. I thought that odd. Then they started dancing. I watched them, while drinking a few beers."

Ryelle froze, "Was she a wolf?" He asked.

"I don't think so. She seemed human." He explained.

Ryelle asked, "Tell me was there anything unusual that happened that drew your attention to her."

"Just her beauty. She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. And her laugh, it was like sunshine and sprinkles. No, she never flirted, or did anything to draw attention, but once I saw her, there was no once else in the room." Kwame said softly. Then he continued.

"I called my boss last night. He didn't answer, so I left a message. You see, he was at my apartment the next morning. He knew something happened, and told me to get out of town. I can't remember much else. Late last night, he called back and told me she left. The white girl lives with her boyfriend and the black girl left and has not come back. From what he was told, she left for a job after her Dad arrived. Some men from Louisiana came and had lots of questions. He didn't tell them my name, but he told me to be careful. The day after she left, her apartment was cleaned out. " Kwame explained.

Meanwhile, Damian called. He'd spoken with members of Bertrand and they had heard rumors. He called Ryelle immediately. He learned that both girls returned home, yet the vampire moved back there to be with her friend. Bertrand called Ryelle directly. He'd learned that one of the Alphas of the Gaines pack, visited the region a few weeks prior. He was not completely sure, but the Gaines pack had a human family that they counted as one of them, and the girl worked for the University in Bridgeport. He suggested that Ryelle contact Alpha Lakota Gaines or Alpha Levin Martin. Ryelle was nervous. He took a deep breath. This would not bode well. If this girl was member of Lakota Gaines pack, he was certain the alpha would demand retribution. He would talk with the alphas, and hoped they would see reason. His pack member was drugged and not responsible for his actions.

Picking up his phone, Ryelle arranged a trip to Shreveport. This was something that could not be handled over the phone.

Lakota was in his office when a visitor was announced. He waited as Ryelle Jackson, Alpha of the Dark Weres, entered, with two other men accompanying him. Lakota froze. If a dark were was here, then something was definitely wrong.

Alpha, Alexis's cub is a were. I think his father may be a dark were. Dr. Jee sent. For some reason, he had to alert the alpha immediately.

"Alpha Jackson, gentlemen, please sit. I know this is not a social visit. Let's cut to the chase, which one of your males raped my niece?" Lakota demanded. Kwame took a deep breath and Lakota looked right at him and growled.

Ryelle began to squirm. "Alpha Gaines, I've just recently learned about this occurrence. I assure you, the male will be dealt with. However, I know you know about the genetic disposition of dark Weres. I wanted to meet the young lady and make sure she is alright."

Lakota frowned, "You want to know if he impregnated her?" He began to pace.

"She is human, or so we thought. However, she was raised here and shared a blood bond with several cubs. Apparently, it did not force a change, but her DNA was affected in that, she is essentially wolf. So, yes, your male has impregnated one of my pack and I think he needs to be held accountable." Lakota growled.

"If she's human, it's possible that the baby is not Kwame's." Thomas interjected. "Humans get pregnant easily, and although he is guilty of this heinous action, there is the possibility that this may not be Kwame's child."

Kwame froze. He could have a son or daughter about to be born. If the girl was pregnant, she'd have to be at least six months by now. If the baby was wolf, he should be ready to be born soon. If she was human, could she survive the birth? Could his child be some sort of human-wolf hybrid?

"The baby is wolf." Lakota answered. "Now, she is not mated, and he forced her, so what conclusions can you draw?"

Ryelle was silent. He needed Tasha with him. She would know how to deal with a situation like this. Love, breathe. He's pissed and has the right to be, but if this baby belongs to Kwame, then he or she is a dark were. We must be supportive of him. Meet the girl and then decide what actions to take.

Someone knocked. "Mr. Gaines, Mr. Harris is here. You have a meeting with him."

Ryelle sighed, "Alpha Gaines, this is surprising news. We will check into our hotel. Later, when you have time, can we possibly meet for dinner and discuss this issue."

Lakota smiled. "You haven't checked into a hotel, Alpha Jackson?" Lakota asked. He actually liked the dark alpha. The man was a man of honor.

"We are going there now. I wanted to talk to you as soon as we got here." Ryelle explained.

Lakota sighed, "There's no need. You're welcomed to stay at Wildwood. My men will escort you there. My mate is waiting for you. She'll make sure you and your companions are accommodated. No one will cause you any harm. I give you my word."

Meanwhile, Margaret was with Alexia. "Sweetheart, we have guest coming in. I need to greet them. I'll be back, OK. You just rest.."

Alexia sighed. She was still in shock. Her son was a wolf. His father was some guy that she had never met. She wondered if this guy was someone she ever wanted to meet. Closing her eyes, she prayed that for once, things would work out without incident. Her family could not take much more.

She thought of Lacy. It had been a while since she talked with her friend. She need to call and make sure she was ok, and she wanted to tell her what she'd just learned about her son.

Katrina

That bastard! she fumed. He's going to help the vampires. I thought we had a deal. If he thinks I'm going to sit here and let him double cross me, then Blako has no idea if who he's fucking with. Katrina fumed.

Katrina hid and watched as Lacy visited with the strange male. Then she noticed something about him. He was protected. As long as Lacy was beside him, she could not be harmed.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,294 Followers
12