Moving On: Alexia Ch. 06

Story Info
Road trip; Meeting the family.
10k words
4.78
6.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers

I certainly hope you are enjoying this chapter. This story will end soon. There is possible two more chapters that will be written. I'm working on chapter 7. Let me know what you think about the characters and which character deserves to have their story told next. Thank you for reading, and again, I hope you enjoy.

All of the characters are at or above the age of consent.

Chapter 6

"You guys really didn't have to come with us." Alexia complained. Although she needed to go back to the university to clear up some last minute paperwork, she truly did not understand why Alpha Lakota and Alpha Levin felt she needed not only Kwame to drive her, but Deacon and Declan accompanying them as well.

Deacon spoke. "Uh uh, we trust Kwame, but we don't know the other people here. So, we are your back up little girl. Get used to it."

Alexia wanted to scream. She had everything planned. She and Kwame would finally be alone and if all worked out, shed finally have the chance to see what he was made of.

"Declan you guys need a life." Alexia huffed. Kwame laughed. His mate was adorable when she was pissed off. Her phone rang and she answered immediately.

'Aunt Margaret, is everything ok?" She asked.

Margaret laughed, "Yes, but I know you were worried so I called to check in. Keon is sleeping with his uncle." She turned the camera to show Uncle Lakota sprawled across the sofa and Keon perched on his chest. "So everything is going ok?"

"Momma is napping, but Deacon and Declan are working my nerves." Alexia complained.

"It's just for a few days, and you'll be home soon. Lexi needed a break from Bo. And traveling with you is something she always wanted to do." Margaret explained.

Alexia smiled. Daddy was being extra difficult, and she knew Margaret was right. "You want to speak to momma?"

"No, let her rest. Tell her I called though. And little Guy here will needs lots of kisses when you and daddy get back." Margaret concluded.

"I miss him so much. Tell him Mommy and Daddy love him, ok" Alexia added, fighting back her tears. If she had her way, Keon would have come with them. Bout his doctor did not want him traveling and Alpha Lakota and Madam Alpha Margaret barely agreed to let her go, with chaperones and her mom.

"Yes, I will. You all finish things at the university and get back home." Margaret ordered with a smile. She suspected that by the time everyone returned, Alexia would be a full member of the Gaines Pack. It had been six weeks since the birth of her son, and she was certain she and Kwame would mate during this excursion. Alexia, be careful, but enjoy this trip." Margret stated before hanging up.

Alexia assured her that she would and then hang up. Deacon and Declan laughed, "We have a lot to teach that boy. Hey Kwame, we need to start his training as soon as he starts walking. With your natural skill and our expertise, that boy will be dangerous. Besides, he will need to be able to fight all of the guys that are gonna be coming at him very their girlfriends. If you and 'Lexia have a little girl, Keon will have to be tough. He will definitely need to be able to defend his sister.

Alexia laughed. "That won't happen anytime soon. You guys won't give me a chance alone with Kwame to get some." She teased.

"Lexia, your mom can hear you. Stop that kind of talk." Deacon teased.

Lexi woke up. "I'm sorry. What did I miss?"

Kwame laughed, "Nothing Ms. Lexi. Deacon and Declan are plotting again."

'What are you boys up to?" Lexi asked laughing. All of a sudden Kwame became serious. All four wolves were alert. Looking back, Alexia saw blue lights rushing up behind them. She knew instantly what to do.

"Momma, don't talk. Sit and be quiet. Kwame, where is your ID?" She asked, nervously. Deacon and Declan could not figure out why they seemed so nervous.

"Here on the dash. Place your hands on the dash, Alexia. I'm pulling over." Kwame explained.

Deacon and Declan were confused. Kwame wasn't speeding. He didn't break any laws. Why was he being pulled over? they wondered.

The officer walked up to his window. "License and registration please? Do you know why I pulled you over?"

Kwame gave his information to the officer and answered truthfully, "No sir. Why did you pull me over?"

"Sir, step out of the vehicle please." The officer demanded.

"So, where are you all headed?" He shined his light in the car to see who was inside.

Kwame explained that they were headed to Bridgeport to the University. The officer ran his license and found nothing unusual.

"I saw your car swerve back when I passed you and wanted to make sure you were ok. I can see you're fine. Drive safely. Ladies, gentlemen, good night." He left.

Alexia was shaking. Lexi was concerned, but optimistic. Deacon and Declan were pissed. Lakota sent and ordered them to remain calm. Let Kwame handle this.

When Kwame stepped out of the car, Alexia was petrified. The officer had Kwame to walk to the back of the car to talk to him. Soon Kwame returned, and Alexia was relieved. Lexi reached across the seat and massaged her shoulder. She knew exactly how she felt. Alexia gripped her mother's hand. The officer stopped at Kwame's window and returned his license and information, he noticed that Alexia was upset.

"Ma'am are you OK?" He asked.

Paused because her reaction was so unusual. Then he stepped back and took a look at the situation. He understood her reaction. So much negative reporting on the news, the reaction was to be expected. They'd actually had training for situations like this. Alexia could not answer.

"Ma'am, are you all right?" he asked on again in a kinder tone.

Alexia managed to croak out, "I'm fine. We're fine."

Using his sensitivity training, wanted to diffuse the tense situation. He knew instantly what was happening. He spoke, "Ma'am, everything is fine. I was simply making sure everything was OK. I know with everything going on, it's not easy to trust, but I want you to know, most of us officers are just doing our jobs. We want to help. I apologize for scaring you. You have no reason to fear me. Not all police are bad. I hope one day soon, the rest of the world will understand this."

Deacon and Declan started to speak, but Lexi sent, Be quiet. You'll make this worse.

They remained quiet. The officer left and Kwame sat for a few minutes comforting Alexia. "Alexia. It's all right. He was just doing a wellness check, that's all."

Alexia shook. "I don't know Kwame. I see reports on the news. About police and ... Nothing is done, and they walk free. I was so afraid. I hate feeling so afraid." She sobbed. Kwame pulled her close and held her for a moment.

"The world is scary. There are rules Alexia. We've taught you the rules. Now, you must teach your son. That officer meant no harm, and that's a good thing. We're ok, now. Kwame is Ok. Remember that." Lexi explained. Deacon and Declan shared a look. Hey didn't understand. What rules? They asked.

Dallas answered, Sons, are Kwame, Alexia and Lexi all right?

"Yea, dad, but I'm confused. Deacon replied.

Dallas understood. His sons were not naïve, but they had no clue that challenges people of color faced.

Be there and look out for them. Dallas sent. We'll talk when you get home.

Deacon and Declan paused. Seeing Alexia so frightened and feeling the apprehension from Lexi was new to them. Kwame was calm, but for a moment he was also afraid. Kwame drove and for the next hour, no one spoke.Kwame, are you and the others ok.

We're fine, Alpha. Just a wellness check. Kwame sent. Lakota paused. Ok, if anything else happens, contact me immediately. Lakota sent.

Yes Alpha. Kwame replied. Lakota sat in his office. Margaret joined him. "The officer had no reason to pull them over. He claimed Kwame swerved, but from what Deacon and Declan sent, that did not happen. As soon as they can come back from that place, I want them home." Lakota fumed.

Margaret paused. When Lakota was worried about member of his pack, he focused until the situation was handled. "Call Ryelle. Kwame grew up in Jackson, and maybe he can help you help him and Alexia."

Lakota nodded. The next morning, he called the Dark Alpha. Lakota told Ryelle what happened and Ryelle was not even surprised. The men talked. But when Lakota hang up, he felt better. He was proud of Kwame and Alexia because despite everything, they knew exactly what to do.

Levin came to his office. "They should not have to know what to do, Lakota. That's bullshit and we both know it. If Deacon or Declan had been driving, they would not have been pulled over."

"We don't know that, Levin. Kwame said it was a wellness check. I believe him. There r evil people, but that was not the case here." Lakota surmised.

Meanwhile, Alexia visited the university and officially requested transfer. She said good bye to friends and coworkers. She showed pictures of the baby, and was told to keep in touch. Soon the group was headed back home when Kwame realized that in two hours he could be at Jackson.

Lexi needed to talk to Bo. So, while Alexi was taking care of university business, and Deacon and Declan were shadowing both her and Kwame, Lexi called Bo. He answered on the first ring.

"Hello." Bo's deep baritone voice came through.

Lexi laughed, "Hi, I love the sound of your voice." Lexi stated.

Bo's heart raced. She'd been gone for four days and he wanted her to come home. He needed her with him.

"How are you feeling? Are you exercising, taking your medications?" Lexi asked.

Bo paused. "I'm doing everything you told me to do Lexi. When will you be home?" Bo asked.

Lexi sighed, "Soon, we're at the university. It's beautiful; here. I can see why Alexia wanted to be here."

"Excuse me, can you pass me that magazine." A vice interrupted.

"Who was that?" Bo demanded. Lexi was beautiful, and he knew men would approach her. In the past, he would be with her or a pack member would be there to deter unwanted attention. Where were those blasted wolves? If Deacon, Declan, or Kwame allowed some man to accost his wife, well he'd be kicking someone ass."

"Hold on. " Lexi gave the man the book.

"I'm back. " Lexi replied when Bo asked again, "Who was that?"

Lexi smiled, "A gentleman that needed a magazine. Am I allowed to even talk to people?"

Bo huffed, "Well, yea, but men think things. Just be careful."

"I love you, Bo. I'll be home soon." Lexi whispered.

Bo didn't reply. Lexi froze. He didn't say he loved her. That meant something. "Well, I'll let you get back to whatever you were doing." Lexi stated. Bo could hear the hurt in her voice.

"Lexi, please come home to me. I know you can meet a younger, more viral man, but he won't love you like I love you. You own my heart, girl. Come home soon." Bo whispered.

Lexi smiled, "We'll be back in a few days, be good, ok." Lexi charged.

"OK, I miss you." Bo whispered.

"Bye love," Lexi hang up.

Alexia saw her mom sitting and walked over. "Mom, I want you to meet my mentor, Dr. Lance Ealy. Dr. Ealy, this is my Mom, Lexi Thomson."

Lexi extended her hand, and the professor griped her hand, her wolf reacted immediately "Alexia, this beautiful woman is too young to be your mother." He crooned.

Lexi very politely removed her hand from his. "Yes, I am. Dr. Ealy, thank you for taking care of my daughter while she resided here. She has spoken very highly of you."

Dr. Ealy blushed, "Alexia, let me treat you and your mother to dinner I'd love a chance to catch up and see pictures of the handsome little boy." Ealy explained as he slowly moved his hand to Lexi's waist.

Alexia noticed, and moved to stand between her mother and her mentor. "Dr. Ealy, we'd love to. Kwame and my cousins can join us. Make sure Mrs. Ealy comes. I'd love the chance to talk with her."

Ealy backed off. "Of course, Judith would love to see you. Ladies, I must get back to my office. Enjoy the rest of your visit Alexia, you guys can meet us at Reichert's at seven. I'll make reservations."

Lexi smiled, as did Alexia, "We'll be there."

Ealy walked off. Lexi watched, and Alexia grew concerned. "Momma?" She croaked.

"I'm married not blind. He is sexy as sin, but he's not Bo. He stands no chance." Lexi added laughing. "Now, tell me, how can I help you find some time alone with Kwame without the wonder twins blocking you?

Alexia sighed, "Mom, unless you have a way to make them focus solely on guarding you, Kwame and I don't stand a chance."

Lexi smiled, "Don't worry. You two will get some alone time." Then she walked off. Alexia paused. She could see what her father meant. This new version of her mother was completely different from the woman that raised her. But, maybe that wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

The five of them joined the Ealy's for dinner, Mrs. Ealy was so happy to see Alexia, but she eyed Lexi with caution. Alexia didn't like it, but refrained from saying something. Lexi ate, made small talk, and bragged about Keon. The guys talked with Deacon and Declan asking a million questions.

The women excused themselves and went to the bathroom. Judith faced Lexi, once Alexia was out of earshot. "Are you planning on sleeping with my husband?" She asked.

Lexi sighed, "No, although I admit that he is handsome. If I was single and he was single, maybe, but I would never betray my husband." Lexi sighed, as she realized the woman addressing her was really agitated. Lexi exhaled, "Judith, that man loves you. He flirts, but one word from you would shut him down. You need to let him know you don't like it. Listen, he only flirts because he wants you to be jealous. If another woman pretended to be interested, he wouldn't know what to do." Judith still looked unconvinced. Lexi looked at her and could sense the fear this woman carried. She noticed the same fear in herself where Bo was concerned. He feared she'd want someone else. That was one reason he was so upset with her going through the change. Talking with Judith gave her some clarification.

"Wait, how do you know this?" she asked skeptical of what Lexi was saying.

Lexi sighed, "My husband is how I know. I understand his reaction better now. Judith, try this, when we go back, and he starts flirting again. Lean in close and say this..." She whispered something to Judith. Judith stepped back and laughed. Lexi laughed at the shocked look on Judith's face. Alexia walked in and wondered what the two women were up to.

They returned and Ealy started being overly friendly again. Lexi and Judith shared a look. Lexi took a swallow of wine. Lexi nodded to Judith who stood, leaned over her husband and whispered in his ear.

Ealy turns beet red, grabbed Judith's hand and stood. Frantically, he looked around for the waiter. "Gentlemen, ladies, I hate to do this, but Judith and I must go. Order what you will, they'll place it on my tab." Helping Judith slip on her coat, the two made a hasty exit. Lexi laughed as she raised her glass in a toast to Judith as they walked out.

She looked at Kwame and Alexia. Soon, She thought, I want a granddaughter. The rest if the dinner was uneventful as the men bantered. Alexia watched her mother. She was radiant, and so different from the shy, introverted woman that raised her.

Deacon and Declan were talking about returning home when Kwame realized they were so close to his home. He wanted to see his people if only for a few days. Then he thought about his son. He missed him, but they'd be home soon. He was not sure if it was possible. He sent a request.

Alpha, I want to visit Jackson. We won't stay long. I want Alexia to meet my people. Kwame sent.

Lakota replied. Enjoy your visit. I'll call Ryelle and let him know you will be stopping by.

Lakota called Ryelle immediately. Ryelle informed his betas and everyone was on the lookout for visitors.

"Wait, this isn't the way home." Alexia notices.

Kwame smiled, "Didn't Alpha Ryelle tell you to come see them?"

"Oh, we're going to meet your family." Lexi exclaimed, excited. She'd finally get to meet wolves that helped shaped Kwame into the young man he grew into.

Deacon and Declan were excited because they were meeting with some new people. Soon Kwame turned down a private road. Lexi looked and across the fields she saw them. People looking, not really there but still they were there. Declan and Deacon felt something from Lexi and grew concerned. Kwame sent, Those are our people. They would never harm you. Lexi relaxed.

Soon, Kwame pulled in a beautiful antebellum home. So many people came out and as Kwame climbed out of the car, they rushed to him. He walked around and helped Alexia and Lexi out. Deacon and Declan were in awe. These wolves were different, yet the same. Then Ryelle came out, accompanied by the most beautiful woman.

Deacon fell in love instantly. Ryelle laughed. "Kwame welcome home. Alexia, I'm so glad you made it. Ah, you must be Lexi. We are honored to have you visit with us. Deacon, Declan, welcome to Jackson. Gentleman, this is my mate, Tasha."

Deacon swallowed. He had to get his thoughts under control.

"Welcome everyone. I hope you enjoy your visit." Tasha added. She was more than aware of the effect she had on their guest.

Kwame smiled. "Thank you, Madam Alpha Tasha, Alpha Ryelle, it feels good to be home."

"Come, there are many that want to see you." Tasha added,.

"Kwame Jackson, you're back." A young female yelled and launched herself into his arms.

Alexia was instantly jealous. "LaTonya, be careful, Lugz will kick my ass and you know this." He laughed.

"Alexia, this is LaTonya. She's like a big sister to me. When I was growing up, she was always smacking me across the head." Kwame explained. "LaTonya, this is Alexia, my mate."

LaTonya reached for Alexia hand and Alexia greeted her. LaTonya smiled "Girl, listen before you leave we need to talk. I'll tell you everything you need to know to keep Kwame in line."

*****

"Lexi, come with us. Let's allow the young ones a chance to interact. I'm sure they'd be more comfortable if we were not around.

Taking her cue, LaTonya faced Alexia. "Come on, Alexia, you have to meet some people."

Kwame frowned, "Oh no, Tonya, you are not taking her to see the Granes."

Declan and Deacon were fascinated; they had to meet these guys. The four of them took off. Ryelle, Damian, laughed. Kas looked at Damian. "You laugh, I remember a time you tried to forbid me from being around the Granes.

"Damn right, and if Kwame is as smart as I think he is, he'll make damn sure they know Alexia is claimed." Damian added.

Lexi smiled. She liked it here. "So Tasha, what is it like being such a young madam alpha. Margaret was a lot older than this young woman, and she could tell that their leadership styles were completely opposite.,

Tasha smiled, "I do my best. Mainly, I try to be there for my mate. And raising his son is no easy chore, believe me. Like clockwork a young man entered.

"Ma, can I stay over at Zeus's house tonight?' he sked.

"Have you done what I asked of you earlier?" Tasha asked.

Akeemo, huffed, "Yea, shoot! Can I stay or not?" he demanded, mumbling under his breath.

Before Tasha could reply. Ryelle spoke. "You will not disrespect your mother. Since you've chosen to do so, you can stay home and for the next five days report to Jebutu for extra duties."

Akeemo knew he'd messed up now. "Yes father. I'm sorry Mother. I meant no disrespect."

Tasha did not reply. Lately Akeemo was becoming more and surlier where she was concerned. She sighed. She had a pass that was not very pretty. She feared that some of the other wolves were giving her son a hard time because of her past.

Lexi waited. She knew the Madam Alpha was wrestling with dealing with her son. She could also see that she was embarrassed.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers