Moving On: Alexia Ch. 07

Story Info
Babies and a heavenly visitor; the story ends.
11.1k words
4.82
6.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers

Hello everyone,

Well this is it. This is the final chapter for the story. I want to thank everyone for reading and encouraging me to continue. I was not sure where the story was headed, but I think we have gone in the right direction.

Sit back, read, and relax. Oh, and for those that will find yourselves hung up on errors. Let me apologize in advance. I am not perfect, nor have I ever pretended to be.

So now I present, the final chapter, chapter 7.

Chapter 7

The next morning, Declan stood with Jackson as they bid farewell to Kwame, Alexia, Lexi and Deacon.

"Declan, listen, are you sure you want to stay here by yourself?" Deacon asked. He liked Jackson, but leaving his brother here did not sit well with him.

Declan smiled. Deacon never wanted to be separated. He remembered when they were pups and the teacher in their preschool class placed them in separate cribs, Deacon had a fit. She had to put them together to calm him down. He thought, out of all their years alive, they had never been truly separated. They'd taken trips without each other, but never over extended periods of time, like now.

"Listen, she needs me here. Let me win her heart, and then one day, we'll come home." Declan whispered.

Deacon sighed. He liked Evangeline. She was amazing, and he could tell that this was so new to her. He nodded.

"Just call, ok." Deacon whispered. Declan nodded, and hugged his brother once more before the group departed. As they drove off, Declan stood and watched until the small vehicle was no longer in sight.

"Are you ok?" Evangeline asked.

She had the sweetest voice.

Declan smiled, "I'm perfect, now that you're here."

Evangeline sighed. Her wolf danced. She smiled for once, and quickly covered her mouth. She was glad that he stayed.

Kwame drove first before stopping so the ladies could relieve themselves. Deacon was really quiet. He had to distract him. "Deacon, I need some time with my mate. Can you drive and let us have the back seat? You can keep Ms. Lexi occupied so I can get some alone time with my baby."

Deacon laughed, "No problem." So they switched drivers.

As they loaded the car, Kwame was smiling as he tossed Deacon the keys. Deacon pretended to be annoyed then laughed.

"Come on Aunt Lexi. We get to choose the music." Deacon declared.

Lexi smiled. She knew exactly what Kwame was doing. She'd play along. "I want to listen to some hip hop. Play some Migos." she teased.

Deacon looked shocked, "Auntie, what do you know about that?" he asked.

Lexi laughed, "Baby boy, I know more than you think." They laughed.

The four headed home. The drive home was uneventful. Lexi talked about Jackson and how fascinating it was. The history intrigued her. One day, she wanted to go back and visit with Bo. She became quiet when she mentioned Bo.

Momma, he'll agree to the change. He has too. We need him. Alexia sent.

Soon, they were home. Everyone greeted them and then Lexi heard the sweet baritone voice she'd missed so much.

"Welcome home, Lexi. I missed you." Bo whispered.

Lexi faced him. He looked so handsome, and so much stronger. She smiled, and then rushed into his embrace. Bo held his wife. He was not giving her up. He'd agree to the change. If he survived, then they had a lifetime together. If not, well, he had to survive it.

"Wait, I need to speak with the alphas, and then we can go home. Will you wait for me?" Lexi asked, expecting him to become upset.

Bo smiled, "Go, I'll be here."

Lexi went to speak with Margaret and Reina.

"Lexi, welcome home." Margaret hugged her. She really missed Lexi, because it was rare that Lexi left home.

"How was your trip? What was Jackson like? Did you meet the Madam Alpha, what was she like?" Both Reina and Margaret fired off questions.

Lexi smiled. "Jackson is unlike any place I've ever seen. The land is amazing and beautiful. There is so much rich history. The people are fascinating." She went on to describe the unique make up of Jackson. Both Reina and Margaret were enthralled. They both wanted to meet the Dark female alpha.

Lexi was happy to talk with Margaret and Reina, but her mind was really on her husband. She had so much to tell him, and this time she'd make sure she listened to what he had to say. Her visit to Jackson revealed to her that she was much more than just Lexi, wife and mother. She was a woman, a black woman, and that meant something. She was stronger than most, smarter than many, loving and kind, but she was also a fighter. On her visit, she talked to the women and learned that women of color fought. Often they were underestimated and marginalized, but they were the backbone of their people. The male was the head, but his wife, his woman, was the neck. He made the decisions, and she helped steer the course.

Lexi was fascinated with the stories of strength and survival. She smiled, as she thought of the spirits that ran free, frolicked across the land. When she saw them the first time, they scared her. Then she learned more about the history, their alpha Alphonso. For some reason, she understood him as no one else could. She, too, knew how it felt to be isolated. She had her parents, her Bo, her daughter, but she was different, just like Alphonso. She smiled at her sisters and knew what she needed to do. It was time to allow her husband to lead. "Margaret, Reina, I need time with Boaz. There is a lot to talk about concerning Jackson, and I promise to share all that I know, but right now I need to sort things out with my husband."

Reina smiled, "Go, and tell Bo, we're ready when he is." She hugged Lexi, as did Margaret and they watched her leave.

"Bo will be a wolf by morning." Reina surmised.

Margaret laughed, "Wait, why do you say that? He is still upset."

Reina sighed, "He was, but Lexi's back. He would be a fool to risk losing her. If our brother is smart, he'll ask her to bite him tonight. And we both know Boaz Thompson is no fool."

*****

Alexia was cuddling Keon. Her baby had grown so much in a week, and she missed him dearly. Kwame came in and reached for the pup, but Mom was not letting go so quickly. He sat and chuckled.

"OK, when he gets older, remember this." Kwame teased.

Alexia stuck her tongue out. "My baby missed his momma, so stop being jealous."

Kwame laughed and joined his mate in embracing their son. "Love, we need to talk to Alpha Levin and Lakota. I want to ask that we be allowed to take one of the apartments. I know you want a house, but right now, I can cover an apartment. "

Alexia sighed, "Kwame, you don't have to do everything on your own. We are partners." Alexia smiled. After visiting Jackson, she understood better now. He needed to lead in their family. As a man, it was vital that he provide for them and their children.

Kwame froze. He knew she could buy any house she wanted, but he was the man. He had to provide shelter for them. Alexia smiled, "I will never disrespect you. You are the head of this family. However, there is no reason to allow some misplaced pride to rule. We can afford to buy a house, and we can live comfortably." She smiled. "I am your help meet. Let me help."

Kwame relaxed. "Alexia, I don't want people thinking that... Look it may not make sense to you, but I need everyone here to see that I can take care of us."

Alexia sat for a moment. "Kwame, you don't have to prove anything to anyone. We can look at apartments, but I want to look at houses too. When we find what's right with us, then we decide? Ok. Now, you go and convince Uncle and Auntie to let us take Keon. You know they will not want to let him go."

Kwame laughed and pulled his wife and child into his arms. He thanked Luna for blessing him with such a wonderful gift.

*****

Francine and Dermic were informed of Kwame's and Alexia's return. They knew Lacey wanted to see her friend. So the next morning, they informed Lacy and Randall that the two had returned. Lacy was excited, because she'd spoken with Alexia earlier and was planning on visiting Wildwood. She missed her friend and wanted to see her Godson.

"Love, we can go today. But first you need to see the doctor. I want to make sure you and Randallem are able to vanish in and out." Randall explained. Lacey started to protest when Dermic entered.

"Randall is right. Lacey, your health and the baby's health come first. Besides, if you need, Alexia and her mate can come here to visit." Dermic paused. "As a matter of fact, I think they should come here. You've gone to Wildwood many times, maybe this once they can come see you."

"Uncle Dermic, they just came back home. You know they might be tired and not want to take another trip. We won't stay long." She pleaded,, "I just want to see my friends."

Dermic sighed. He looked at Randall. "Go see the doctor. If she says vanishing is safe, I'll agree, but any hesitation, and Alexia and her mate must come here."

Lacey sighed. Where was Aunt Francine when she needed her? Then she frowned, "Uncle Dermic, is Aunt Francine OK?"

Dermic smiled, "She's fine. She's resting today." He looked at Lacey. For so long, he saw his brother in her. She had his dark coloring, but since Francine told him what Katrina said and he saw the results of the DNA test, he began to wonder. He needed definite proof. "Lacey, when do you go see your doctor?" he asked.

"Later today, why?" she asked.

"Nothing, I want to go and have some blood work done. I want to make sure the baby's ok." He explained. Randall eyed him warily. Something was off here. It was unlike Dermic to go see the doctor with them. Francine joined them often.

"Lace, go get dressed for your appointment. I need to talk with Uncle Dermic and see what he needs me to do today." Randall explained.

Lacey stood, her hand resting on her stomach. "Ok, but if the doctor says I can travel, I go see alexia, right?"

Dermic smiled and nodded. As soon as Lacey was safe inside their rooms, Randall faced Dermic. "Dermic, what is going on? What are you and Francine hiding?" he asked.

Dermic sighed and started to cover, but one look at the angels face, and he knew he needed to be truthful.

He explained what Francine had discovered. Randall was stunned. "Who is her father then? We need to know." Randall paused. "This will destroy Lacey if she finds out. We need to find out who her father is before we tell her."

Dermic frowned, "We're not telling her. She's been through enough. I want a new test. Obviously something went wrong with the sample, so today I will be there and have a new test ran. Once we find that she is my niece by blood, this issue will be resolved."

Randall was silent. He sent up a quick prayer that his father would make everything alright in this situation. Lacey joined the men and learned that they were accompanying her and not Aunt Francine. "Uncle Dermic, what's going on with Aunt Francine?" She asked, worried.

Dermic smiled, "She's fine, but she's expecting a call from Vivian and Jonathan today. I don't want her out driving. Come on, I never get to go out. Let me go with you two today? Besides, for some reason, my wife thinks I can't handle a doctor's visit. I was with her through the birth of all of our kids, but just because I fainted a few times, she thinks I'm a pushover." he added.

Lacey laughed. Then she frowned, "Ok, but Uncle Dermic if Doc says it's ok, I still want to go see Alexia and the baby." She added.

"As long as the doctor says vanishing is safe. Both of you can go," Lacey started to speak when Dermic stopped her. "If it's not safe, I'm inviting the wolves here. Your safety trumps everything Lacey."

Lacey relaxed. She loved her uncle and knew he had her best interest at heart. "OK, let's go. You two are so slow." She headed out of the door.

*****

Lexi walked into their small apartment. Bo was waiting. He stood still, no wanting to move. He was not sure what to expect. He'd talked to her every night for the last few days,

"You're home." Bo stated.

Lexi smiled. "That's it. That's all you have to say." Lexi queried. She smiled, "Didn't you miss me, just a little?"

Bo smiled. "You know I missed you and I was about to come find you and bring you home." Bo teased. Lexi stood right before him, and to him, she was just as vibrant and beautiful s she was the day he met her decades ago.

"Really, I know, because you pitched a fit if I didn't call." Lexi teased. Bo stiffened.

Lexi sighed, "Bo, I love you. I need you in my life. This is not easy. I go through the motions and pretend I'm Ok but I'm not. That night, the night you almost..." She took a deep breath and looked deeply in his eyes. "I thought you were leaving me. You were leaving this earth. Three times Bo three times your heart stopped. I prayed and prayed that God would spare you and after the third time he did. Then they said,

You might not..." Bo pulled her into his arms.

"Lexi, it's ok, I'm fine now." Bo whispered. He hated seeing Lexi cry. He never wanted her to hurt.

"No, let me finish." Lexi pushed away. Wiping her tears, she had to explain. Bo needed to understand that her decision not only affected him, it changed her also.

"Before I left, you wanted to know why I went through being changed. I can explain now. I need to be whole. The way I was, I couldn't be there for you, for Alexia. Others had to divide themselves between caring for you, and making sure I was alright." Lexi exhaled. "Hira, my wolf, is a part of me. She grounds me, and she helps me stay sane. She is real. Do I still have moments? Yes, but I have her now. She holds me up, Bo."

She waited. Bo remained silent for a while. Then he spoke. "I'm happy for you Lexi. The thing I feared was that the wolf would take over completely. You would change and become someone new. You wouldn't want me anymore. I'm so much older than you. You deserve way more than I could ever give you. Yet, you've stayed right by my side. Your wolf, she is strong, and I can see she protects you. But sometimes, she takes control."

"Yes she does, but that was not her fault. I left her no choice." She caressed his cheek. "Bo, I was so afraid of losing you I was scared. Hira did what she could to protect me. Often she filled in, but after the last few weeks I know that is not fair to her." Lexi sighed. "I met Weres that are like us. They have lived a life unlike so many and even through diversity, they thrive. My visit with Jackson made me realize that I've always been strong. I've always persevered. Even as a human female with limited abilities, I survived situations that would have broken most people. With you by my side Bo, I grew and now I'm almost whole."

Bo grew concerned. "Almost? Wait, Lexi what else does the wolf needs?" He asked concerned.

Lexi smiled, "She needs her king. You are my king Bo. I need you to join me in this life so that we can have many more years together. My heart, my body, everything belongs to you. Tonight, please let me initiate you. Let me bring you over?"

Bo knew that this was the right thing to do. He knew that he never wanted another moment in his life separated from this amazing woman.

He took a deep breath. "How does it work?"

"Lexi smile, I bite you, giving you my infection. You sleep and when you wake, you can return my bite. At the return bite, we will connect and hopefully be joined."

"Wait, hopefully? What do you meant hopefully?" Bo asked.

"Sometimes, when the change happens, the wolf goes his or her own way. I truly belong to you Bo, and right now we are together, but there is a chance that when you change, your wolf may not recognize me." She exhaled. "My love that is my only fear."

Bo stopped. "Lexi, there isn't no other woman on this planet for me. If this is a problem, then I'll stay the way I am."

"Bo, I need you here with me. If you have another heart attack, I can lose you. That is a risk that I'm not willing to take." Lexi took a deep breath. "I believe we are life mates Bo. My wolf never doubted for a moment, this will just make our union stronger."

Bo nodded. "I'm yours. Whenever you are ready, I'm ready."

Lexi kissed her husband. Bo missed her. He held her so tightly, not ever intending to let her go.

"Bo, come, be with me." She whispered.

Never being able to deny her, Bo wanted to pleasure his wife. Lifting her lithe frame, Bo worshipped her body. Not an inch of her frame was denied his kiss. Lexi needed more, she needed to be filled. It had been months since she'd known the stroke of a man, her man. Bo froze.

"Babe, I'm sorry. The medications, I can't." He stopped. "It won't get hard. I can love you though. I can make you come."

"Never mind, I love you. It doesn't matter. Love me, Bo." Lexi whispered. And he did in the only way that he could. His kiss, his touch, his caress, told Lexi how much he cherished her. Bo did not leave an ounce of her skin untouched.

Soon, her wolf arose; she needed to mark her male. "Bo, this will hurt, "Lexi whispered.

She marked him. Bo groaned. Then soon he passed out. Lexi held him, as she listened as his heart beat changed. It grew stronger faster. His skin became warmer. She knew that her Bo was going to be alright now.

As he slept, he dreamt. "You'll wake soon. She is amazing, our woman." Bo blinked, "Who are you?"

The male laughed, "I'm Zishua, and I'm your wolf. It's about time you went through the change. Our woman is something special. We need to be strong to keep her in line. But first we need to wake up and love our woman properly."

Bo agreed completely, as he awoke to find Lexi asleep in his arms.

"Wake up, beautiful." Bo whispered.

"Morning, are you..." Lexi started to ask when Bo rolled over pinning her beneath him. He leaned in and inhaled her scent, "MINE!" he growled and Hira chuffed.

"It's about time, my love." Lexi whispered.

Bo laughed, "Woman, after tonight, you will know you are mine and I am your king."

Lexi hissed, "Prove it then."

"Really, listen woman, I am your mate, yours. No other will come between us." He pinned her body beneath him as he spoke. Lexi and Hira were never more excited than they were by their mate. Bo was formidable, but now Bo and his wolf were a whole new being. He was a natural leader and his job was to lead in his home. Hira chuffed, she could relax. No longer did she have to curtail Lexi's excesses, not that her human was wild. But with her mate finally accepting them, Lexi would finally be complete.

She submitted, as for the first time in months, Bo entered her body. He was so large, so ready that Lexi climaxed at his entry. He held back and allowed her to ride the waves of her completion. Then slowly he began to move. The new Bo loved it. As a man he was always virile, but now he had even more stamina. The moans of his wife, his mate pushed him on. After tonight, he'd mark her; claim her, leaving no doubts to any males around that this amazing woman was his.

Lexi began to plead. Caught up in her passion, she needed to feel his mark.

"Bo, please." She whimpered.

Bo growled, "Not yet, woman, I'm in charge." Lexi shivered. Her body was on sensory overload.

Hira whimpered, and Zishua almost took control, but he had to wait. The man needed this moment with his woman. He knew for months that he watched the new Lexi and he feared he was not enough. Tonight, wasn't just about claiming his woman, tonight he needed to show her he was not only man enough, but he was the only man for her.

Zishua waited a bit longer, and then he came forward. Bo needed to taste her blood. He needed to mark his woman. Lexi was a sensation of nerves and feeling. She was completely open to him; she was ready. He allowed his wolf to come forward and return her bite.

Lexi's body clenched around him and she screamed. Bo lost it; he came harder than he ever had in his life. At some point, Lexi passed out, Bo held her, surprised at the changes in his body. He actually pinned his wife.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers