Moving On: Bo and Tia

Story Info
Lakota finds Margaret long-lost relatives; Tia and Bo.
18.5k words
4.8
11.1k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,294 Followers

Hello Readers,

This is the Bo and Tia's story. Bo and Tia were introduced in the story Moving On from the She Wolf series. Their story needed to be told, so I went back for one last time and told their tale. I hope you enjoy it.

This story is a romance story, but because of the makeup of the characters, it will be placed under nonhuman.

I must tell you there are some intimate scenes, but it is not pervasive. If straight sex is what you want, then you won't find that here.

I certainly hope if you choose to read it, that you enjoy There may be some errors, but I honesty tried to fix them. So please forgive me if I missed a few. This story is self-edited.

***All characters are above the age of consent.***

In a city across the country a tired, frazzled nurse answered her buzzing phone. "Mrs. Agiago, I'm from Shreveport. My name is Diana Lereaux. I work for Lakota Gaines, a local business man. He hired my firm to locate you. I would like to explain things on his behalf. Is there a place or time you would be willing to meet and talk with me?" She asked and waited.

Tia took a deep breath. She was afraid. If she met this person, Taz would know. She was not sure how he would react. She took another breath. "Ms. Lereaux, I'm not sure if I can meet with you. Can you come by the hospital? I can talk with you for a few minutes on my break." She explained. Diana felt uneasy. Something was wrong and she would inform her alpha. She worked for the Crochet Agency, but she was a member of the Gaines Pack first. This woman was important to her Madam Alpha and she sensed that she was afraid.

Tia opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out. It had been decades since she'd seen the girl she considered her little sister. Margaret was remarried. Did she and Oscar get divorce? Then she paused. How could she be sure this was legit? Was this some test Taz had devised?

Margaret remarried. "What happened to Oscar?" She asked out loud. Diana smiled. "I'll be there before noon. If it's not a problem, can we share a lunch?" Diana surmised. Tia exhaled as one of her charges walked in. She quickly ended the conversation.

The young nurse that entered admired Tia Agiago. Women like her gave her the courage to pursue her dream of becoming a nurse. As her mentor, Tia often gave her advice on dealing with patients and the doctors she was assigned to work with. The young woman wished she could return the favor and help her if she ever needed it. She was worried because she discovered a secret no one else knew. She saw her husband strike her one morning as they arrived to work. Tia covered and pretended nothing was wrong but she was in the alley smoking a cigarette when they parked. Dr. Agiago said something and Tia nodded and she saw him punch her. Tia doubled over and he told her to stand up. She'd be dealt with when they got home. The next day., Tia came to work wearing heavy makeup.

Jade watched, appalled. She reported to Tia as usual and did not speak. Soon Tia dismissed the other two nurses and asked her to stay.

"I know you saw what happened this morning. Please, don't tell anyone?" She asked.

Jade spoke. "He has no business striking you. You should try to get help."

Tia nodded. "He was not always like this. I have a past that is not pretty. Someone brought it up and embarrassed him. I'll find a way to make him happy again. But please forget what you saw." She pleaded. Jade nodded, but said one more thing.

"I will call someone if I see it happen again. You don't deserve that." She whispered.

Tia smiled. "Jade, what can I help you with?" She asked cheerily. Jade shook the sad memory and smiled at her mentor.

Jade eyed her carefully and then asked her about some medications she had to administer.

Soon, the young lady left and Tia was alone. She exhaled. Lunch was in an hour and she'd meet the young lady at lunch. Before going to lunch, she needed to check in with her husband.

Closing her eyes to relieve her frazzled nerves, she remembered. Tia hated remembering.

~~~~The Past~~~~

Tia remembered the smell of cheap motel rooms. After a while, they all looked and smelled the same. He always picked this room. She guessed it made him feel like he was doing something other than hiring a whore. That's what Tia Flores was. She was a whore. Did she like her job? No and each time a strange man touched her body, she died even more inside. The only thing that kept her sane was knowing her family loved her and was willing to do the same if necessary.

"Tia, come on. I don't have much time." Her customer demanded.

Tia reminded him of the cost. Then she undressed and lay down the bed. Licking his lips and climbing on top of her prone body. The man moved between her spread thighs to the molten part of her he desired most. She was not really ready, but he didn't need her to be. She was there to satisfy his lusts, his needs. As he positioned his cock, Tia stopped him and demanded that he wear protection. He grumbled but complied. Then he was ready, entering her he groaned and began to rock.

In all honesty, she felt nothing. She just lay there as he found his pleasure. Soon, time was nearing the end and he needed to finish because they needed to go.

Cursing and calling her his fuck toy, the older man pounded her. The older man pumped more furiously. He was determined to reach his pinnacle, and Tia did not want to disappoint him. Soon she began to thrash wildly, moaning for him. Her fake cries fueled his lust as his breath grew heavier and heavier. Soon unable to stop, he yelled as his body stiffened. He emptied his spunk it a condom that Tia insisted that he wore.

He often begged her to let him go bareback, but she refused, it was not safe for either of them. The elder gentleman, wanted to hold her and promise this beautiful young woman the world, but he had to get home. His wife was preparing dinner and had no clue he paid for sex.

The two got out of the cheap motel bed and redressed. "Here" He offered. Tia took the money. She faced him and he added. "If you let me fuck you without a rubber, I'll double it."

Tia started to speak when a horn blew. Bo was here and it was time to head home. Margaret was at the hutch and they needed to get back there. She thanked her customer and said, "You know where to find me." She walked passed and walked to the car to join her friend.

Bo sat, and she could tell he had a rough night.

"Hey, are you Ok?" she asked. It was obvious he wasn't. She saw a red welt forming beneath his eye. If he had darker skin tone she might not have noticed, but his creamy brown complexion bruised easily.

Bo didn't answer, just nodded. "I'm OK. We'll freshen up at the corner store before going home. Tia, I'm going to help you find a real job. You don't need to be out here like this." He whispered.

Tia looked at her friend, a man that was closer to her than a brother. He had been hurt. It was obvious. He was such a handsome young man, and many preferred him because of his looks. She remembered when they started working. He would go out and not let her at first, but one night it was freezing, and they went home with a couple. In exchange for shelter, they fucked the couple's brains out. Earning a hefty sum, they purchased extra blankets from a local goodwill store to carry them through the winter. Also they found a new abandoned building to swat in. Margaret was with them and she was really young, so they made sure she was cared for. They might be broke and homeless, but they were determined to have a home one day.

The man paid them a handsome sum. After that night, Bo had as many customers as Tia. Margaret had no clue what they did. She was so young, barely sixteen. The man tonight told Bo he might be able to help him find legitimate work. Bo didn't care about himself, but he wanted to get Tia and Margaret something more stable. "Tia, the guy tonight, he told me something. He comes to me regular. He said he might know someone that's hiring. I want you and Margaret to apply." He explained.

"You can too, Bo. If all of us worked then we can get a place." Tia added, feeling hopeful for once.

"No one would hire someone that looks like me. I'm going down to the warehouse in the morning and see if they need somebody. If they hire me, then maybe you can quit. Margaret will finish school soon and hopefully she'll be able to get scholarships." He explained.

Bo stopped at the service station near the area in town where they swatted. Bo went in to pick up something for the three of them to eat on and Tia strolled around outside. It did not get past her the stares the endured. But those people did not matter. The tall handsome light-skinned black man that did everything he could for them, and her sister that was waiting for them mattered. Bo called to her and they went home.

Margaret had some food waiting. At the local high school, she helped clean the kitchen and helped the janitors clean. For payments, they gave her food and money when they could. Today was a good day. She gathered enough food for them to actually get full this time.

The next night was more of the same. Margaret begged to go with them, but Bo and Tia were adamant that she stay in and study. She watched s her family went out. They thought that she was clueless, but she knew they had sex for money. She was not that naive.

The man was true to his word, and Bo managed to get applications for a new office that was opening. The next morning, Bo was up early and walking to the warehouses. He was not going back on the streets and he wanted to get Tia off of them as well. He lucked out. They were short handed and the supervisor agreed to pay him under the table. He found out about the new businesses that were opening. He picked up applications and took them home. Tia and Margaret filled out the forms, and Margaret lied about her age.

A few days later, she was called. She got a job. Tia joined Bo, but still at night, she took callers. Margaret ended up quitting school and taking night classes. Tia looked for work during the day as well, but no luck. With Margaret's earning, Bo's earning, they almost had enough to secure a small efficiency apartment. They needed a few more hundred. Tia got a call from her old friend. She met him at their hotel. It was not him, but his son. The son explained that his father passed away and he found her number in his books. He sneered at her and called her horrible names.

"You are a slut. We're having him autopsied, and if you gave him something that killed him, I'm pressing charges." He sneered.

Tia was hurt, and afraid. The man grabbed her. "Let me see what he paid for bitch." He growled.

Tia knew fighting was pointless, so she shut down. The man was quick and it was over as fast as it started. Leaving the bed, he threw money at her. Then told her he'd call and she'd better answer. When Tia returned home, Bo knew she had been used.

"Tia, I thought we'd said we were done. You went back out there. Why?" He demanded.

Tia sniffed. He saw the finger prints on her skin and he knew she had been abused, Bo stood and asked. "Who, Tia? Who did this to you?"

"Bo. No one. Look. I'm home. I'm safe. I won't take another call from him. OK." She promised.

Bo didn't believe her.

"It's too dangerous Tia, too dangerous. Don't go out there like that again. I know the money seems easy, but it ain't worth it. We'll find away OK." He hugged his friend.

Margaret listened. They thought she slept but she was no fool.

The next morning she woke and dressed for work. She refused to speak to either of them. Finally, Tia demanded to know what was wrong.

"I know you got hurt last night. One of the men you sleep with for money hurt you. I could have gone out with you, you know. We could have saved all of the money we needed by now if you two would let me help." Margaret stated angrily.

"I never want you out there like that. It's not safe and people don't respect you." Tia exhaled. "All everyone sees is a whore. I never want you to be seen like that." Tia whispered.

"But, you think it's alright for you to be seen that way?" Margaret asked.

Tia looked at her. She exhaled, "All of us have talents Gee. It's all I'm good at." Then she walked away. Margaret had to get to work so she left.

They had no idea the man from the night before followed her home and watched. He saw Margaret and wanted her. In the end, she went with him once more and he almost killed her. It didn't matter because she would die before she let him or any man hurt her family.

~~~~~The Present~~~~~

"What are you thinking about?" a voice interrupted.

Tia looked into the handsome face of her husband. Even after all of these years, he was still too gorgeous to be real.

"Nothing, woolgathering. How can I help you Taz?" she asked.

"What, I can't stop by my wife's office. You used to love it when I stopped by." He teased.

Tia's heart pounded. If she gave the wrong response she would pay. If she failed to respond at all she would pay. Right now her back still was bruised from the beating he gave her last night. He was careful now. He rarely hit her on the arms or in the face.

Tia smiled. "I love seeing you. You know that." She replied. She meant it. Despite everything, a part of her still loved this man.

Taz looked at his wife. His wife, his wife that was once a whore. He hid her past, yet his brother had to dig it out. Over the last few years, he had trained her to be the perfect woman for him. And Tia was. He just did not love her anymore, and that was why he had no qualms about hitting her.

"What are you up to today?" He asked.

Tia's heart pounded, but she answered truthfully. She was meeting a person at lunch. They would be here in a few minutes.

Taz frowned. "Who? Do I know them?" He asked.

Tia started to explain when Jade interrupted. Taz smiled at the young nurse that glared at him. In all truthfulness, Jade hated Dr. Agiago. She saw how he treated Tia and wished something would happen to him.

"She's joining me and my cousin who's visiting. She's here. Come on, I don't want to make her wait." Taz stood and kissed his wife's temple.

"I love you." He whispered.''

"Me too." Tia replied, then he left.

"Thank you, Jade. You didn't have to..." Tia started to say.

Jade spoke, "You need to leave him." Then she waited and the two of them walked to the cafeteria where Diana was waiting.

Diana recognized Tia the moment she entered. Something was wrong and her wolf raised her hackles.

"Hello Mrs. Agiago, thank you for agreeing to meet with me." She then turned to Jade who stood beside Tia.

"I'm sorry this is my friend, Jade. She will join us." Tia explained. The women collected a quick meal and sat down.

"I know you don't have much time, so I'll explain quickly." Diana stated. Tia was afraid, and she did not like it. Her alpha would be informed.

"Like I explained earlier, I'm from New Orleans. Lakota Gaines, a well known business mogul, hired my firm to find members of his wife's family. I contacted him when we found you and he wants to ask that you contact him. He has not told his wife of this venture and he would love to have you reunite with her." Tia listened, then she looked up. Color drained from her face and fear permeated the room. Soon a male joined them and Diana's wolf hated his scent. She sent to Lakota immediately. Alpha, Tia is in danger.

Diana, stay with her. I'm sending Dallas and Knox. They will be there in an hour. Lakota called his two betas and sent them out immediately. Tia was like a sister to Margaret. No one would hurt her.

"Love," Taz greeted Tia, kissing her on the cheek. "Jade, this is your cousin. Hello beautiful." Taz spoke, taking Diana's hand. Diana was aware that both women were tense. Jade became angry and Tia was too afraid to breath.

"Dr. Agiago, yes, this is my cousin, Diana. She is visiting." She added taking Diana's hand out of his. Tia looked at him and noticed the angry gleam in his eye. She had to pacify him.

"Love, join us. Diana was telling us about New Orleans. You know I'm from there." She added, smiling. But Diana noticed it never reached her eyes.

Taz looked at his wife and said, "Of course, I have a few minutes." He sat next to her, and placed his arm around her shoulder. Tia winced as Diana noticed that he was actually stabbing into her shoulder with his nails.

Tia winced, but her fake smile never wavered. Soon lunch was over and Jade asked that she stay and she'd show her around. Diana accepted immediately. Even if Jade had not made the offer, she was not leaving Tia alone with her husband, Taz had to go so he leaned over and whispered, "Your ass is mine tonight. You need to teach that young bitch respect." Tia looked worried, but she nodded and he kissed her goodbye. Loud enough for the others to hear, he whispered, "I love you, sweetheart."

Diana was not fooled, but she knew before the day ended, Tia would not be alone. The alpha was sending help.

*****

"Hey, Bo. A man is here to see you." Old Bud yelled out.

Coming out from under an 85' Ford, Bo cleaned his hands and walked to the front of the garage. He was surprised to see a well dressed guy waiting for him.

"Boaz Thompson?" The man asked.

"Yes, who are you?" Bo asked. He had lived a long time. One thing life taught him was that everybody had an angel.

"Mr. Thompson, my name is Laureon Kilmichael. I'm from an agency in New Orleans. We were hired to find the family of Margaret Kent." At the mention of Margaret's name, Bo froze.

"Is Margaret alright? Has something happened to her? To Oscar?" Bo asked.

The man smiled. "No, she is fine and remarried. Sadly Mr. Kent passed away a few years ago. Her new husband wanted to reunite her with her family. She considers you and Tia Agiago her family."

Bo stood and began to pace. Years ago he walked away from those two girls. Those two girls meant the world to him. They were his family. Since he was fifteen years old and met Tia, they bonded. Then Margaret, came. The three of them ran and lived on the streets for years.

He did what he had to support them and stay out of jail. He wanted to get them someplace safe and he did.

"What do you want to know?" Bo asked.

"Nothing," Laureon answered. "I want to give you some information. Her new husband's name is Lakota Gaines. He wants you to contact him. All you have to do is call this number and he will explain what he needs. Margaret misses you, Bo. Call." Laureon stood.

He and Bo shook hands, and he left. Bo stood watching after he drove away.

Old Bud came out. "What did he want?" he asked.

Bo didn't answer. Bud waited and then he spoke. "Look son, you got your secrets and that's ok. One thing I like about you is you don't be all up into folks' business. But you won't stand for nobody hurting someone weaker than them. I suspect that guy brought up something from your past. Deal with it son, go home and handle your business. I'll be here if you need me."

Bo looked at the elderly man with whom he had spent the last two decades working with. Bud never asked about his past. He just gave them a chance. Bo nodded.

"So when are you going?" Bud asked.

Bo answered. "I don't know. I have a call to make."

Bud nodded. "Then son, make your call."

Going into his boss's office, Bo dialed the number on the card. Lakota was just about to leave when his phone rang. Not recognizing the number for some reason he knew who this was, he answered immediately.

"Hello Boaz, I'm glad you called. I'm happy that you called right away." Lakota greeted.

Bo exhaled, then he spoke. "Is Margaret alright?"

"Margaret is fine. She is not in any danger. As a matter of fact, she is the reason I have been searching for you two. " Lakota exhaled. He really didn't want to reveal much over the phone, so he decided that he'd travel to Detroit and meet with Bo.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,294 Followers