Moving On: Bo and Tia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

"Look, if it's not an inconvenience I'll join you in the city tomorrow so we can talk." He heard him hesitate. "Bo, I know you have no reason to trust me, but I hope after meeting me that you realize that you can. I'll be there tomorrow."

Bo paused. "Margaret is safe, so you say?" He asked once more. Lakota felt a sense of pride at the man's protectiveness of his mate. Then a part of him asked, If he was so protective of her, why leave her life for over twenty years.

Lakota filed that thought. He'd ask Bo when he met him. "She is. I give you my word." Lakota replied.

*****

The men hang up and Bo sat for a minute. Tonight when he got home, he had to talk with Lexi. A big smile crossed his face at the thought of Lexi. He met her over fifteen years ago when Bud hired him. Bud introduced his daughter and explained that she was a bit slow. Unlike other girls her age, she still seemed like a little girl. Each day, she would get out of school and come to see him. Lexi told him about her teacher, classmates, and the fact the kids were not very nice At first, Bo ignored her and focused on what he was working on. Then one day, she came in near tears. She went to her father's office and said nothing to him. At first he was relieved, then he grew concerned. He took a short break and checked on her. Lexi burst into tears and told him about some of the smaller girls calling her retard. "Am I retarded, Bo? Momma says I'm smart, daddy too." She sniffed.

Bo smiled and told her this. "Lexi, you are one of the smartest girls I know. You come here every day and help your daddy run the shop. You take care of the customers and make sure they are happy. You even bring treats on Saturday to share with us. You are one of the sweetest girls I've ever met. Only a smart person would know how to take care of so many people. So baby, when they tell you that, know that they are liars." She smiled and Bo flushed. Something about this girl made him want to protect her. He only felt that way about his sisters, Margaret and Tia.

After that day, Lexi followed Bo around like a puppy. At first, he ignored the big bright eyes, the sighs, He asked her about her day and listened, offering what advice she asked for. Ms. Bernice stopped by the shop one day and asked Buddy for some money. She wanted to take Lexi out for a girls' night. Bud smiled and Bo remembered that today was her birthday. He should have gotten her something. He frowned and asked Bud to let him have a break. Walking to the local drug store, he bought her a bracelet and necklace set that was inexpensive, but he knew she liked. That day after school Lexi ran to Bo immediately and hugged him.

"Girl, what are you doing? You can't be hugging on people like that." He admonished.

Lexi smile but he could tell he hurt her feelings. "I'm sorry. You caught me off guard, that's all." Bo apologized and explained.

Lexi sighed, "I'm eighteen now. At school, Ms. Chance says I'm grown now. Momma said I can have a boyfriend when I get grown. I want you to be my boyfriend."

Bo sighed, he was old enough to be this girl's father, almost twenty years her senior. At thirty six he was not looking for a girlfriend. "Lexi, you are a beautiful girl. You should fine a young man around your age to be your boyfriend. I'm too old."

She smiled and his heart melted. "You think I'm beautiful?" she asked.

Bo nodded, and Lexi hugged him again. "Yes, and a beautiful girl like you deserves something beautiful on her birthday." Bo stated as he gave her the small gift box he had gotten her. Lexi opened it and hugged him so tightly. She asked him to clamp the necklace for her. She smiled, her eyes alight with excitement as she touched the gift he had given her. Bo felt good. He made her feel even more special.

Bud walked in and she told her daddy that Bo was her boyfriend now. Then she ran out of the door. Bo started to explain when Bud spoke. "Bernice and I were almost in our fifties when she was born. All I've ever wanted was for her to be cared for. She's special, and I know you'll do right by her. She has always had a crush on you. When you started here a few years ago, I saw how she followed you around. Even in school , she started to do better because you told her too. I know you are not really interested in a young girl like her, but be gentle in your refusal. Let me and her momma talk to her tonight. Tomorrow, let her down easy. She will leave you alone."

That was over fifteen years ago. Now close to fifty, Bo laughed at the thought of ever being without his chocolate sugar drop. He walked to their small home and Lexi greeted him with a hug and kiss. He held her so close. He never could imagine his world without his Lexi.

Lexi Anne Marshall Thompson was the most beautiful creature to her husband. She barely stood a clear five feet tall, with mahogany sin, and jet black hair now sprinkled with gray at her temples. At thirty-three years old, she rivaled women much younger with her beauty. She never lost her child-like wonder, but she loved her husband. Fates were kind to them, and they lived near her parents. Ms. Bernice and Bud considered Bo their son.

Ten years ago, Lexi conceived, but unfortunately being parents was not in their lot in life. After miscarrying their first and only child, Bo refused to try again. He told his wife that he loved her too much to cause her pain. So reluctantly, Lexi accepted the fact they would not have a child of their own.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asked as he did not talk when he came in.

"Lexi, I called a man today. He wants to come see me tomorrow. It's about Margaret. Do you remember me telling you about Margaret and Tia?" He asked.

Lexi nodded as fear took root deep inside. She knew Bo loved those two women. Were they about to come and take him away?

"Lexi, only death will take me from you. You never have to fear any other woman. I promise." He whispered, knowing his wife so well. She took a deep breath.

"What did he want?" She finally asked.

Bo answered, "I'll find out when he gets here. I'll tell you, Ok."

Lexi hugged him, and he held her so close, so tight. She was perfect. She made him feel as if he was the smartest, strongest man to ever live. She dedicated her life to him. If his past would hurt her, then as much as it would pain him, he'd let Tia and Margaret go for good.

*****

Margaret was growing suspicious. Her mate woke up and told her he had to make an important trip out of town. He was hiding something in their bond and she did not like it. However, she knew he would never hurt her, so she had to trust him.

Lakota sent to his brother-in-law and asked him to join him for a quick run. He and Levin went out early.

"I talked to Bo last night." Lakota explained. "I'm flying to Detroit to meet with him. Also, Diana reported to me that Tia is in danger. I sent Dallas and Knox to Washington to see what is going on. Can you check in with them for me today?" He asked.

Levin nodded. "Of course, what time are you flying out?" He queried.

At eight, I don't want to lie to Margaret, but I don't want her to know I've found them until I know bringing them to her is safe." Lakota explained.

Levin agreed. Soon the two men returned to Wildwood where their families were waiting. Assuring his mate that all was well, Lakota boarded his jet and headed to Detroit. Lakota was always in tune with nature, and something told him things were about to change. He sent up a quick prayer and relaxed as his jet took him to the one man he was excited to meet.

*****

The next morning, Tia and Jade returned to work. Jade could tell that Tia was distracted. She knew her husband upset her.

"Tia, look, if you need someplace to go, you can come stay with us. Momma and grandma won't mind." Jade explained. "All you have to do is call and my brother will come get you."

Dianna stopped by the hospital and joined them and Jade let the subject drop. As Jade showed Diana around the hospital, Diana watched everyone's interaction with Tia. She had a lot of respect and seemed to be an expert in her field. She was also a great teacher, not severe when her charges made a mistake.

Dianna, how is she? Lakota asked. He was concerned.

She is at work and seems to be fine. Her husband, well, I don't like that guy. Diana responded.

Lakota then decided to research Dr. Tazman Agiago. He skipped past all of the glowing accolades into the hidden information. Agiago was the son of immigrants. He had two brothers, both successful. He married Tia in a small civil ceremony over twenty years ago.

From the pictures and videos he found, Agiago looked like a man in love. From what Margaret told him about their marriage, he seemed to really love his wife. However, something had to have change. Lakota looked back further, and could find nothing else. He did however find references to a psychiatrist from over forty years ago. Digging a bit deeper, Lakota learned that Taz was on medication. He'd been taking antipsychotics his whole life. Lakota did not like that.

The man Diana described was not a man in love. He had to see this man for himself. As soon as he finished meeting Bo, then he was headed to Seattle.

*****

Her day went by uneventfully. She moved a bit slower. If anyone noticed, no one said anything. Jade knew. Throughout the day, she kept stopping by her office. At lunch, she joined Jade and Dianna once more. Taz forbade her to eat with them. Bit she had no real reason to refuse. Seeing him watching her as she ate, she knew tonight would be worse than the previous one. Tia's shift ended and she was surprised to see her husband walk in to her office.

"Love, I'm taking the rest of the day off. I'll drive you home." Taz explained. He wanted answers. He knew everything there was to know about Jade Ramirez and he knew she did not have a cousin named Dianna. He wanted to know who that woman was and why she had lunch with her yesterday and today.

As they left the hospital, Taz made sure everyone saw how enamored he was with his wife.

Tia was nervous. He was pissed and she would pay. Whatever she had done, she hoped she could calm him. As soon as they reached his car and she was inside, she knew tonight would not bode well for her.

Taz did not say a word. He drove away from the hospital. Soon they were headed to their home in a secluded suburb. Tia was nervous. Pain shot through her head as his fist slammed into her temple. "Who is that bitch you had lunch with today?"

Tia cried, holding her face. It was so rare for him to punch her in the face that she was caught off guard.

"I just met her yesterday. I don't know her." She tried to explain.

Soon they were home, and Taz got out and snatched her from the car. "Get in the house and wait on me" He ordered. Their neighbors, Mr. and Mrs. Bowers, were headed his way. It would not do him any good for them to see the fresh knot he'd just put on his wife's head.

"Hello, glad to see the two of you." He greeted. He made some excuse saying Tia felt bad and wanted to just lie down. Soon the Bowers left. Taz stormed inside.

Meanwhile, Jade was leaving work. She was frightened. Tia was in real danger and she needed to do something. As she was leaving, Diana returned with two men. One look at Jade and she knew.

"Where is she? Where is Tia?" Diana demanded.

"He took her and left over an hour ago. He hits her." Jade confided and burst onto tears.

Diana and her friends took Jade and took off. They drove to the gated community that Tia lived in but was denied entry.

The guard scented the air and stopped them. Realizing the nurse was human, he coached his question.

"Where are you from?" He demanded. "Who sent you here?" He demanded.

Diana faced the angry wolf and spoke truthfully, He was immediately concerned. He sent out two of his guards that were lower betas who called back. He paled.

He made one call to the police and demanded an ambulance. He faced his uninvited guest and said, "Let's go."

Following the guard, Dianna, Knox, an Dallas rushed to Tia and Taz's home. The wolves heard her muffled cries as she was being brutalized. Because their house was so isolated, no neighbors would hear anything unusual. Not waiting for security to knock, Knox and Dallas, along with a beta from the local pack burst in and attacked Taz as he was in midstrike of hitting Tia again.

Tia was balled up covering her head against his blows. The men grabbed him, pulling him off of her as Dianna and Jade checked her. She was beaten, bruised, battered. Her face was an open wound as blood gushed from her nose and mouth. She was naked, and her body a blue and purple mass of bruises and contusions.

She no longer cried out, just whimpered. It was then that Dallas's wolf came forward, The scent of roses and chamomile bombarded him as he recognized the female that was hurt so badly. MINE!

He charged Taz as Knox held him back.She is mine. He hurt my mate. He dies! Dallas sent.

Knox was stunned. Out of every wolf he'd ever met, Dallas Pritchard was always calm and in control. He never lost it. He settled disputes with dignity and grace and you never saw him with a hair out of place. But now, it took him and another beta to hold him back.

Soon, the police and an ambulance arrived. Tia was transported to the hospital and Dallas insisted on going with her. He sat beside her the entire time. Being next to her was the only thing that calmed his beast. As they arrived, she was taken immediately into surgery. The police came and wanted to talk to her but she was indisposed.

Jade waited, covered in blood. "I saw him hit her. I should have said something months ago."She cried.

"You knew, and you said nothing. How could you let him..." Dallas attacked. Dianna stood between him and Jade.

"Jade did not do this. He will pay, Dallas. Can you contact Mr. Gaines?" She asked. He needed to step out. Knox went with him. Soon, two more people came in, Alpha Xavier Perry and his mate, Deandra.

Diana greeted them and apologized for intruding in their territory. Madam Alpha Deandra spoke immediately and told Dianna not to worry. They wanted to see if their friend would be alright.

Alpha Xavier listened. He knew Tia Agiago. She was the nurse that trained members of his pack. Each girl had great respect for her. None of them had any clue that she was being abused. If he had known, the good doctor would have been dealt with before now.

*****

Lakota was in flight to Detroit when Knox, not Dianna, contacted him. Knox explained that Tia was in the hospital having just been beaten by her husband. Lakota was furious. He tolerated a lot, but beating someone weaker was in tolerable to him. His driver announced that they were landing in Detroit, and he had to go see Bo first. He exited the plane and rented a Chrysler. Soon he was driving into the garage where Bo worked.

Buddy saw the car first. Bo was working on a pickup. Buddy walked out and met the well dressed man that exited the car.

"Hello sir. Can I help you?" He asked.

Lakota removed the Ray Bans he was wearing, and shook the old man's hands. "Good morning, My name is Lakota Gaines, and I'm looking for Boaz Thompson. I told him I was coming."

Buddy nodded. "Follow me." He led him into the garage and called out. "Bo, company."

Bo came out and Lakota smiled. He looked exactly like Margaret described.

'Boaz, I can call you that? If not..." Lakota explained.

"Bo is fine. Look Mr. ...?" Bo paused.

"Lakota, I'm just Lakota." Lakota explained as he and Bo had a seat in the break room at the garage.

As they talked, Lexi came in with cinnamon rolls. Bo took great pride and introduced his wife.

"Lexi, I'm so happy to meet someone as beautiful as you. I'm Lakota." Lakota greeted.

Lexi blushed. "You know, Bo's sister, Margaret. He told me you called about her." She explained.

Lakota smiled, "Yes, Margaret is my wife and I've been searching for her family. She misses both Bo and Tia. I'm here to invite you and Bo to visit us at our home in New Orleans." Lakota concluded.

Lexi smiled, "Can Momma and Daddy come too. I have to take care of them and can't leave them alone." She explained.

Lakota laughed, this girl had already snared a piece of his heart. "Of course, the more the merrier." He added. Lexi smiled and Bo's heart beat a bit faster. Lexi hugged Lakota and kissed her husband. "Bo, I have to pack. We're going to see our sister soon." She declared. Then she rushed out.

Bo faced Lakota, "Thank you for that. Most people, well, let's say they treat her differently. Thank you for showing her respect."

Lakota smiled, "Lexi is an amazing woman. You are blessed to have such a wonderful woman as your wife. I meant every word."

Bo exhaled, "Now, tell me what's going on with Margaret?"

Lakota explained that Oscar died from cancer a few years ago and he met Margaret through business. He fell for her on sight, but because of their ages, she was hesitant. He won her heart and now they were happily married. As a matter of fact, she had recently given birth to twins.

He even showed Bo pictures of Margaret and their children. Lakota thought about Tia and his eyes clouded.

Bo asked, "Have you found Tia?"

Lakota looked away. Bo became nervous. "What? Is something wrong with Tia?"

"I'll never lie to you Bo. Tia is in the hospital. I'm not sure what happened, but I think her husband has been mistreating her for a long time now. I'm headed to Seattle at noon. I will leave my number with you and I want you to call me if you, Lexi, or her parents need anything. I would also want to arrange for the four of you to fly to Louisiana soon." Lakota exhaled, "I hate to cut our visit short, but the people I sent to Washington are really worried."

Bo exhaled. Tia was hurt.

"Lakota, can I go with you to see about Tia? She's like a sister to me. If I had tried to keep in touch maybe... I'll talk to Buddy and Ms. Bernice, but I want to go with you."

"Can Lexi come with you? I assure you, she will be safe. No one would dare bother her.'" Lakota stated.

Bo called out for his boss. Buddy walked in and he knew. "Be safe son. They are your family too. You need to take Lexi. She should be at your side." He explained.

Bo nodded. Bud was not a man to mince his words. One thing he could count on was him and Ms. Bernice telling him how they really felt. If Bud believed Lexi needed to go, then she was going. Bo wondered how his wife would react to leaving her parents alone. She had never been away from them and this would be the first time that she went someplace without them. Lexi's attachment to her parents played a big part in their marriage. Years ago, Bud had a heart attack and Lexi dedicated herself to looking after them.

"What time do we need to be ready Lakota? Let me go and tell Lexi that we're leaving." he asked.

"My plane leaves at noon. So you have a few hours." Lakota explained. His concern now was Lexi. "Bo, I can call and tell you how she is doing. If this is too much for Lexi, then stay here." He suggested. Buddy spoke.

"Son, I'm eighty-seven years old. I won't be here much longer and neither will Bernice. Lexi is grown now and she has to learn to live without worrying about us. She needs to be with her husband now. Don't deny her this. She has to let go."

Lakota faced the much older gentleman. I did not get past him that he was actually much older, but he simply nodded. "Mr. Buddy, She will be cared for. As a member of my family, Lexi will want for nothing. I understand why you need her to go." He faced Bo, "We can leave when she is ready."

Bo nodded and rushed home. Lexi heard the door open and saw his face. She knew something was wrong. "Bo, is daddy..." she started to ask.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers