Moving On Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needless to say, I could not concentrate the rest of the day. I fiddled about with some mindless work, did manage to take a nap, then spent a bit of time preparing my room. Just before I left to go pick up Jessie and Aurora I opened my curtains and window a little bit so that Alia could hear as well as see.

I couldn't sit around the house any more so went for a drive about thirty minutes prior to my appointed rendezvous with Jessie and Aurora. When four o'clock finally approached, driving down the street where I was to pick them up, I got an instant hard on seeing the two standing there. Fortunately, it was a quiet area where few others could actually see them. They were dressed to entice! Jessie was wearing the same tube top she wore the first day I met her, but this time with a mini-skirt and heeled sandals. Aurora wore a black push-up bra underneath a transparent blouse with only the two bottom buttons buttoned and tight short shorts.

As I drove up, they teasingly put out their thumbs like they were hitchhiking. Rolling down the window as I approached, I asked "You ladies want a ride?"

"Would that be 'a' ride or 'to' ride?" Jessie replied seductively, barely able to contain her laughter.

"Guess it depends on where you want a ride to?"

"Never-never land, you pervert!" Jessie joked back as she jumped into the front seat and Aurora into the back.

It had several weeks since I'd seen Aurora and must admit I missed her. Her Latina looks, smooth dark skin, black hair, and fiery eyes certainly made her a vision of erotic seduction. I knew I was in for a special treat this afternoon, as was Alia!

As she got in Jessie leaned over and we kissed, passionately; her tongue pushing my mouth open and exploring every crevice. After a moment of losing ourselves in the kiss, we heard Aurora "ahhem, excuse me there you sex crazed lovers, but are we going to go for that ride or not?"

Jessie broke the kiss laughing. I then looked back to Aurora who was sitting forward on the edge of the seat, leaning her head over the front seats. I couldn't resist and leaned towards her and we too started to kiss before Jessie inserted her own "ahhem". I somehow managed to situate myself back in my seat and drive us to my house. The girls were in particularly good moods, laughing and joking during the short ride.

Though extremely nervous prior to picking them up their erotic dress, their laughing and those two passionate kisses made me forget the hidden story of Alia and focus instead on the overt – having a wild sex party with these two 18-year old vixens.

As we walked into the house from the garage I didn't waste any time. I reached my arms around both of them, pulling their nubile bodies into mine for a group hug. I leaned down and kissed Aurora first as my hand squeezed her ass as well as Jessie's. Breaking the kiss I then leaned over and kissed Jessie; both my hands massaging their respective asses. My hand was under Jessie's skirt and working my way under her panties when she playfully slapped my arm away, breaking the hug.

"Not so fast, naughty professor. I'm thirsty. You have any of that lemonade?"

I gave her a pout, but continued my grip around Aurora, who filled the void left by Jessie giving me a big hug and intentionally rubbing herself against my hardening cock. As Aurora stepped away, breaking our hug, I walked up behind Jessie and pulled her into me, kissing her neck. I reached around the front of her and quickly slid my hands up under her tube top to feel her luscious 36d tits. She giggled and tried to slap my hands away but I kept my grip, pushing my hard cock into her ass. She instinctively pushed back, rubbing her ass against my cock as I teased her nipples. After a moment she finally managed to escape my grip and replace her top.

I was panting as I poured us all something cold to drink and escorted them into the living room where I had laid out extra pillows earlier. I turned on some music that I had already inserted into the cd player prior to picking them up. I wanted to make it comfortable and inviting, but not too comfortable as I wanted the main action to be in the bedroom, in front of the window, with Alia watching from her own room across the way.

The girls were as ready to fool around as I was, not wasting any time gulping down their drinks. Jessie then positioned herself on my lap and we started kissing, her hands running over my cheeks, through my hair, and onto my chest. She slowly unbuttoned the Oxford I was wearing and slowly rolled her hips over my hard cock that she was sitting on top of. Aurora sat on the couch next to us and started to rub my chest as Jessie undid my shirt and then started to kiss my cheek, my neck and my ear, waiting her turn to kiss me on the lips.

Breaking our kiss, Jessie slid down off my lap and started to kiss my chest as Aurora and I began French kissing. In that position it was difficult for my hands to roam too far, but I ran my fingers through Jessie's hair and over her back, while I ran my other hand, caught between our bodies, over Aurora's exposed leg, stretching my fingers as far as I could over her inner thighs.

Teasing my obvious hard-on tenting my shorts, Jessie joked "looks like someone is excited!"

Aurora then broke our kiss to join in the teasing, lowering her head for a closer inspection without touching me; one of them sliding their small hand up my inner thigh under my shorts, but not too far up.

After a minute of teasing me, both girls stood up, Aurora quickly removing the loose blouse she had been wearing, leaving her in her black bra.

In tune with the music both girls began swaying seductively right in front of me, running their hands over their luscious bodies, teasingly fondling their breasts. With a knowing look to one another they both commenced lifting their tops off, slowly, teasing me, doing a seductive striptease, turning their backs to me and covering their breasts again before letting them bounce free. I reached out a hand to both of them and they danced towards me, Aurora moving in, spreading my legs apart to give me a lap dance, completely unhooking and dropping her bra. Holding her breasts, she spun around gyrating her hips just above my achingly hard cock.

Turning back around she fed me her breasts and I wildly sucked on one than another, all the while Jessie was holding my hand, rubbing it over her tits. I let my other hand roam over Aurora's ass, snaking a finger between her legs along her tight crotch. I could feel her muscles clamp as she rubbed her pussy against my finger. I then pulled my head out of Aurora's luscious tits and buried myself in Jessie's, who was then kneeling on the couch next to me.

After some time of sucking on both amazing sets of tits I managed to free myself and stand up, pulling Jessie up next to me. They both pulled my shirt down off my arms, tossing it onto the couch then once again we had a group hug, only this time all three of us were topless. It was a sensation beyond description having their two pairs of breasts pressed against my chest. Jessie's big and soft, Aurora's smaller and firm. They both had a hand on my cock, rubbing it through my shorts as I kissed each of them.

I figured it was time to present to Alia the afternoon's 'double matinee'! Earlier, when I had driven up to the house I came from the opposite side as Alia's house, and quickly drove into the garage, hoping she did not see the two girls in the car. I wanted to surprise her as much as possible. As she didn't seem to know about my earlier encounter with Aurora, I'm sure walking into my bedroom with the two topless girls on my arms would offer her quite an unexpected show.

While my mind was focused on enjoying my time with Jessie and Aurora I couldn't help but choreograph our positions, to give Alia the best view possible. I liked to please my audience! When I first walked the girls into the room, I went straight to the bottom of the bed, standing directly in front of the window. Once again I drew the girls into me in a group hug, while I looked through the window to see if I could catch any sight of Alia in her room. With the glare of the sun I couldn't see much, but did notice that her curtains were open as was her window – which it wasn't prior to my departure to pick up the two girls. I knew she had to be in there.

With their backs to the window I passionately kissed each of them, gently massaging their asses as each of them rubbed my cock. I then backed us up and sat down on the foot of the bed, and started to suck on their tits, making sure that each stood to the side rather than directly in front of me, so that Alia could see me nibbling on their nipples. As I was sucking on Jessie's tits, Aurora freed herself and knelt down in front of me, spreading my knees apart. She rubbed my cock with both hands before undoing my shorts. I managed to lift my hips as she pulled my shorts and boxers down, my cock finally freed from its painful constraint.

Jessie then joined her on the floor and both girls went to town on my cock, trading off licking, sucking, kissing and nibbling me into a state of extreme arousal. Though the girls did their best of keeping me focused on the pleasure they were giving me, my mind kept racing back to Alia and when both girls were busy working my cock, I gave Alia a big smile and a wink.

Succumbing to the pleasure, I figured it was time to stop trying to stage a show for Alia and just let loose and lose myself in the unfolding orgy. I pulled the girls up off their knees and watched intently as Jessie removed her skirt and thong panty and Aurora somehow slid out of her ridiculously tight shorts. Both girls were freshly shaved as they proudly showed off their bald pussies. My cock throbbed at the glistening delight!

I scooted further up the bed and laying on my back beckoned Aurora to kneel over my face. Rubbing her fingers over and into her tight little pussy she slowly lowered herself onto my waiting mouth. I grabbed her ass with both hands and licked and sucked, burying my tongue into her pussy. Jessie wasn't about to sit around and watch; she immediately settled in rubbing and sucking my cock. After some minutes of licking Aurora I told her to spin around (she now would be facing the window!) and as I licked her pussy she also got to watch Jessie suck my cock.

I managed to squeeze my hand between Aurora's legs and inserted a finger into her dripping wet pussy. She moaned and began instinctively to gyrate her hips, increasing the sensation of my finger fucking her. I slipped another finger in, then another. She was tight but with each insertion she moaned loudly, screaming out a few superlatives and bucked even harder against my hand. Her juices were dripping out of her pussy and running down my hand and I managed to lick what I could. After a few minutes I could tell Aurora was ready to climax; her moans increased and soon she was screaming as she came, my hand now drenched in her juices.

After a few moments she rolled off of me and lay by my side, her head towards my feet, where Jessie continued to play with my cock. I then pulled Jessie up onto my body and we kissed as she rubbed her tits against my chest and her naked pussy against my cock. I rolled her onto her back and slid down her luscious body, sucking on her tits and nibbling on her pierced belly button before settling myself between her wide-spread legs. I wasted no time teasing her and just dove in, tongue first. Jessie gasped and moaned as I licked her hard and sucked on her hard little clit. Soon she was whimpering as she had her first orgasm of the evening.

Both girls soon returned their attention back to my cock, taking turns sucking on it and licking my shaft and sucking on my balls. I figured this would be a great view for Alia so I repositioned us, standing at the foot of the bed in front of the window as both girls, on their knees, sucked me. Needless to say it didn't take me long to cum – both from the amazing sensation of the girls' tongues, the view of them on their knees sucking me, and the thought of Alia just across the way, naked, masturbating with her favorite dildo watching the scene in front of her.

Just as I was about to cum I grabbed my cock and gave it a few quick jerks as I spurted my semen onto their faces and tits. I couldn't believe how much I came, it just kept spewing out. The girls were laughing in delight, seeing each other covered with my cum. I had to sit back down on the edge of the bed to catch my breath.

What a sight! I managed to hit each of the girls on the face with globs dripping off on their tits. Somehow I managed to get more onto Jessie, her eyes shut, both covered in cum. I pulled them both up off the floor and standing up myself, I kissed them and licked my cum from their faces. Being caught up in the spirit of the moment, I teased Aurora to help me lick the cum off of Jessie – and she did! She first licked a glob off of Jessie's eye then she went for her tits. Jessie moaned wildly as Aurora and I gave her face and tits a tongue bath. My cock started to twitch and becoming semi-hard watching Aurora suck on Jessie's large tits.

As much as I wanted to see more action between the two, that was to be the extent of girl-girl action. But, hey, who was I to complain!

After a little cuddling and hand roaming I then pulled Jessie on top of me and she slid her pussy up and down over my hardening cock. After making it hard she then took it into her hand and slowly guided it into her pussy. We fucked in that position for some time, before I lifted her off of me and had her get on all fours – facing the window. I then took her from behind. As I was fucking her, Aurora made her way over to my side and we started to kiss and then she held her tits up for me to suck on. She whispered into my ear that she too needed to be fucked and how she wanted to feel my hard cock inside her tight teen pussy. Just listening to her sexy talk was almost enough to make me cum inside of Jessie! But I somehow managed to hold back my climaxing urges.

I then pulled them both to the side of the bed and had them lean over the bed, their feet on the floor, and their asses up in the air. I then stepped up to Aurora and shoved my cock into her waiting pussy. She screamed out in pleasure as I fucked her for the first time. After a few strokes I pulled out, despite her begging and stepped up behind Jessie and shoved my cock into her pussy. She was definitely tighter than Aurora and the sensation of my cock sliding in was unbelievable. After a few strokes I pulled out and switched back to fucking Aurora.

Back and forth I went, the pulling out and switching allowing me to last a lot longer than I normally would have had I just been fucking one of them. I teasingly slapped their asses as I fucked them and slowly became bolder and bolder, pressing a finger against their anuses as my cock slid rapidly in and out of their pussies, neither seemed to mind the additional sensation.

As I reentered Aurora she screamed out begging me to make her cum, to just finish her off, she couldn't take it any longer. I wasn't sure if I should oblige her or not, but as I slid my finger into her ass that is all it took. She started to buck and scream, her body pulsating with her orgasm. I continued to pound her hard and fingered her ass after she collapsed sending her into another screaming orgasm. Jessie laid on her side watching the spectacle of her friend being rocked out of this world.

Once Aurora was done I stared down at Jessie raising my eyebrows, indicating it was now her turn. She took a deep breath, rolled back on her stomach and reached behind her opening up her pussy for me – she was more than ready. Once I got my cock slamming into her I then slid my finger into her ass and soon she too was moaning and whimpering into another orgasm. I also continued to fuck her less to make her cum again as to achieve my own orgasm, which didn't take long.

I then collapsed on top of the two of them and somehow we found ourselves stretched out on the bed, each of them curled under my arm, their heads on my chest. Before dozing off I managed to look out the window, half expecting a clapping ovation, but I didn't catch eye of any movement in Alia's room. The light now allowed me a clearer view, but alas, I didn't see her.

After about thirty minutes we made our way into the bathroom to shower and once again was treated to another orgasm as Aurora sucked me while I fingered Jessie into her own mini-orgasm. After the shower I ordered us a few pizzas and we jumped into the pool, splashing around naked, the girls taking every opportunity to tease me. At least I remembered to pull on some shorts when the doorbell rang and was pleased to find yet another cute 20-something Latina delivering the pizzas. Not sure what she made of my wet body and obviously dry shorts or the noise the girls continued to make in the pool, but she seemed to give me a knowing smile, invoking me to give her a decent tip, in the hopes that she might deliver again next time I ordered a pizza!

The girls forced me to remove my shorts so that we could all sit around equally naked enjoying the pizzas. After eating we were back into the pool, fooling around in the shallow end. The girls did their best to make me hard again. It took some effort, but soon enough my cock kept twitching, getting harder and harder. I then slid up to Aurora and sat her on the edge of the pool. Standing in front of her at just the right height, I slid my cock into her pussy as she wrapped her legs around me. I then tried to lift her up and walk her into the pool while my cock was still inside her but slipped and I popped out of her. I then sat down on one of the pool steps and Aurora walked up and slid herself down on me; we were now fucking under water, making some impressive waves.

I wasn't sure I'd be able to cum again, but Aurora sure was ready. After some minutes of fucking she was biting my shoulder trying not to yell too loudly to disturb the neighbors as she came. I then noticed that Jessie had been sitting on the other side of the pool just watching us, with her fingers inside her pussy. As I sat Aurora back down into the water I swam over to Jessie lifting my head right up in front of her spread out legs. Without saying a thing she just reached down and pulled my head into her pussy. I lazily licked her, reaching up to gently massage her tits.

As I was sucking on her all of a sudden Aurora yelled out, "of fuck! There are three missed calls from my mom. She's going to kill me! Shit!"

Needless to say that ruined the moment. Jessie lifted my head up and kissed me, first licking her juices off of my lips before inserting her tongue into my mouth. I leant down and sucked on her tits while Aurora tried to figure out something to tell her mom as she called her. Even from my state of preoccupation with Jessie's tits I could hear the yelling, making Aurora fall silent. I knew our night had come to an end.

Indeed, as Jessie informed me as we were getting dressed, it wasn't just the night, but our summer fling too had come to an end. She was moving out of her mom's place to her dad's in three days! I couldn't believe it, yet certainly couldn't complain either. It was now nearly nine o'clock – I had just spent the better part of five hours fucking two very hot and sexy 18 year olds! Life was good!

I drove them to our usual drop off point around the corner from their homes and gave each of them deep kisses before saying our goodbyes.

Driving back home I all of a sudden remembered Alia. Since Jessie informing me that that night was our last time together I had in fact forgotten about Alia and the double matinee she was treated to. I only hoped that she was able to attend and enjoyed the special show.

When I got home, sure enough, she was sitting in her usual spot, at the edge of my pool, her feet dangling in the water. She in fact did clap as I walked onto the back patio, inspiring me to give her a bow of appreciation. We both laughed.