Moving On Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back inside, poured myself a glass of wine, and went over to sit next to her.

"Not bad for an old man! Two teen girls, I'm impressed! I particularly liked the part where they licked your cum off of each other; I must admit, that sent me over the edge." Alia confessed this quite calmly, without further excitement, like she was telling me what she ate for dinner.

She went on to tell me about the different things she enjoyed, admitting that she didn't think she would allow anyone to slip a finger into her ass, or anything for that matter. She admitted to having two orgasms herself but certainly had enough visual stimulation to last a few weeks! When she told me that, she did at least manage to laugh.

Alia also overheard Jessie informing me that our sexual escapades were over.

"Now you have to work hard to find me some more entertainment!"

"You are a tough audience, it might take some time. Besides, I must confess, this is not my usual behavior pattern. I'm not a skank!" I said, making a face at her, evoking another laugh from her.

"Yeah, well, we'll see. Now that you know if you have others to consider rather than just yourself, I'm sure you'll find a way," she said, looking up at me with a sweet smile, batting her eyelids in a false display of innocence.

It indeed was going to be an interesting summer. If only I knew how interesting.

Several nights a week Alia ended up sitting by my pool side and we talked the night away, rarely about sex. I sensed that she even came over in the middle of the night when I was deep asleep, it seemed to be her place of reflection upon the world.

After two weeks, Alia came over on a Saturday afternoon, coming through the front door rather than her usual slipping in through the back gate. She explained that her father and step-mother were home and gave an excuse of returning a book she borrowed from me. She immediately began to harangue me for not providing her any entertainment; not even going out and trying (she seemed to watch my comings and goings quite closely!).

Alia then matter-of-factly informed me that I had a date that night.

"Excuse me? A date? What are you talking about?"

"Well, since you aren't doing anything to improve your sex life, I took the initiative. Look, just meet her, if you hit it off bring her home and fuck her, if not, well and good."

"Alia, what are you talking about? I'm sorry, but that isn't the kind of person I am!"

She just stared at me, like who was I kidding. "I've been combing craigslist and found you a few women. One seems like a very suitable possibility. Her only drawback is that she is a little old for you – she is 32!" she said laughing. Ok, I had to admit, I started to laugh too.

"Look, is your computer on?" she asked.

We then sat down at my computer and she opened up an email account she had created just to solicit sex for me! She read the exchange of emails between Diana and her, posing as me. And showed me the pics she had sent. If they were real, not bad. But, how could I do something like this. I was a professor, I don't think it was proper for me to meet women like this.

"So, you would pay an 18 year old high school student to show you her tits, but you won't meet an insurance agent for drinks? Yeah, where are your morals? Now, you are to meet her at 8, I thought it best to make it post-dinner – no need to waste time chatting non-sense. If all works out, you'll be back here by 10. Try not to be too late, I'm kind of tired tonight. But text me when you get the chance of how things are progressing."

Alia then left. I sat there dumbfounded. I now had a girl arranging my private life for her own entertainment. What sort of depraved state had I fallen to? Not too surprising I had a hard-on thinking about it all! What was it about Alia that I allowed her to so easily enter into my life? I could certainly see how she and her step-mother Kathleen clashed all the time – Alia had a way of manipulating things to her favor and undoubtedly both competed for her father's attention.

What was I to do? As if I even allowed myself a second thought! What a bizarre and enticing situation I found myself in. I surrendered myself to Alia's desires.

Admittedly, Diana was not my kind of woman – except for breasts and long neck – there was little for me to connect with. She was very superficial, talking more about her shopping interests. Being new to the area, I listened in faux rapture to her explanation of the best places to shop for different items. I recognized immediately that she was the type of woman that liked to be appreciated for her knowledge and skills, rather than her looks (obviously a few too many men paid overt attention to her ample cleavage). I let her be my "guide" for the night explaining some of the best places around town for drinks and dancing and all sorts of amusements that I had little interest in.

I kept telling her how much I looked forward to exploring such places and hoped that she would introduce them to me personally. I have no idea what I was doing. I was never one to lie to a woman before just to try and bed her, abhorred the thought of being a "playa" yet here I was lying to her just to get her home, naked and sucking my cock in front of Alia.

She was obviously enticed by the fact that I was a professor and enthralled by the academic lifestyle even though she knew not the first thing about it. I told her a little about my research on globalization – just enough to explain the different cities I'd traveled to – Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong. She was hooked, no doubt to the idea that a professor would actually be interested in her and listening to her own insights into the world. They were moronic and superficial at best, but I kept up the pretense and it worked.

After two hours I hinted at the idea of heading someplace quieter. Diana mentioned a wine bar she knew when I suggested a fine wine I had just purchased and my back patio, she immediately said yes. This was much too easy. Going to the men's room first I texted Alia that we were on our way. She replied back: "you skank! :D".

We never did make it to the back patio or even opened the wine. As soon as we walked in the door, I had her pinned against the wall kissing her passionately. She didn't expect it, but responded by rapidly trying to open my shirt and remove her own. With a few bumps along the way I got her into the bedroom where we both quickly stripped and fell back onto the bed kissing. She sucked me sloppily – Aurora was 100 times better – and I went down on her. She was trimmed, but still hairy, not the bald pussy I was used to! We fucked; first in missionary style than she on top. I managed to position us so that I was laying sideways across the bed, making sure Alia had a good view.

Diana did have an amazing set of tits! I squeezed them, twisted her big nipples, sucked on them, nibbled them all the while she was bouncing up and down on my cock. While I enjoyed losing myself in Diana's tits, I did it more to hide my own look, no doubt "distant" as I was imagining Alia across the way, naked, fingering herself as she watched.

The show didn't last long; soon I came thinking of Alia the whole time. Diana kept fucking me as I tried to stay focused and soon enough she too was coming. We collapsed onto the bed and I held her for a little while. She then untangled herself and took a shower then dressed, saying she preferred getting home so that her roommate wouldn't say anything. It was perfectly fine with me.

As soon as Diana left I put on some shorts and went out back – there was Alia waiting for me.

"Boring! Sorry about that, next time I promise to do better in finding you a more spirited lover! How were the drinks?"

"I survived, but I sure as hell hope she doesn't keep calling me. Particularly now that she even knows where I live. How am I suppose to deal with that? I'm not the wham-bam-thank-you-mam type. I'm not into this kind of dating in search of a hook-up. I think we need to find another Jessie!" I said laughing.

"We'll see, there are two others I'm chatting with, both younger, that might help. Let's see where they go."

We then spent another few hours talking about different kinds of women and what they were looking for. I completely forgot I was talking with a teenager, much wiser than her years.

There was still another month of summer before the new semester was to begin. Each weekend Alia set me up with another date, sometimes two. Most of them did not work out as planned, as few were willing to come home after the first date, and none were worth a second date. Though it was utterly out of character for me I must confess it was an intriguing and very educational summer.