Moving On Ch. 03

Story Info
Returning Home.
1.4k words
4.55
16.6k
21

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wieliczka
wieliczka
818 Followers

"Dad? It's Abby."

"Where are you? We've been worried and none of your friends knew where you were. You could have at least told me you were going to take my car."

"Dad, I'm in Gadsden Alabama, near the Georgia border. I got a flat tire and couldn't get a replacement. The shops are closed now but they'll be open first thing in the morning."

"You didn't go to try to ..."

"Yes Dad. But I didn't see her."

He waited a few seconds and when there was nothing forth coming he exhaled loudly and said "Tell me you didn't do it. Please tell me you didn't do it."

Abby laughed and her father groaned. With resignation in his voice he said, "You shit bombed your mother."

"No Dad, I did not shit bomb my mother. My mother is probably sitting right next to you trying to hear what her daughter is saying. So put me on speaker so I can speak to both my parents." She couldn't see the smile on their faces, but she knew that they both beamed whenever she said that.

"I did more than shit bomb the bitch. It was even better than that. Way fu... I mean way fricking better." Abby giggled. "I ran into the latest nice guy she was stringing along. He stopped me when I was standing in front of her car with the 5 gallons of pig shit. He got me to talk about why. Then I showed him the papers and he looked them up on the web site.

"After all was said and read..." Abby was so excited that she had to stop to catch her breath, "By the way, thank you so much on the web sites to get the bitch's Court papers." With that, Abby let out a loud, warm and happy laugh.

"He tried to get a hold of her at work where she said she said she was going to be. Guess what he found out." He father groaned. He knew the routine even though for him that was 18 years ago right after Abby was born. "Then he had me call her number 'cause she wouldn't know my phone number. Her working late at the nursing home put her at a C&W dance bar." Abby exhaled. "She's still the same asshole she always was.

"I did more than shit bomb the bitch. He opened her car doors and then he splattered the insides with half the bucket of pig shit, ripe liquidly pig shit from the Hanson's pig farm. He wanted that honor. Then he broke off part of the key she gave him into her apartment lock. I left to get back home after that."

The joy and relief in her voice spoke volumes. It was her dream come true. It was not so much revenge. It was more payback. There was a difference in her mind, but she could never put it into words. There was a video of the meeting at the court house 6 months after her step-father filed. Colleen showed up for the divorce hearing and was served for child abandonment. She started screaming that everybody was shit, including naming Abby, her father and her younger twin sisters. Colleen lost it when she realized that the law was now involved and she wouldn't get her way anymore. That 5 minutes of her screaming at everybody was captured by Uncle Billy.

Abby discovered the clip hiding in their family computer about 5 years ago. After her anger and hurt, Abby remembered a scene from one of her father's favorite movies, Ghostbusters 1. Toward the end of the movie the evil being tells the Ghostbusters to name their doom. One of them comes up with the Marshmallow man. Abby knew her answer. It was shit. It was going to be shit for the bitch and Abby never forgot it.

It was even better when Brad opened the door and violated the interior of the Camry. "That last little gift Camry she conned out of her last boyfriend will always stink of pig shit. Karma Dad, Karma. I'm done now and it feel sooooo good."

In a pained tired voice her father asked, "So once again, why are you not going to be home tonight?"

"I was on my way home but the rear left tire shredded. I tried calling around but nothing was open. Brad had given me his number so I called him. He was clearing out his trailer to leave. He said that it doesn't matter where he lives, he just didn't want to be around Colleen, you know, the lying bitch any more. He came to where I was and we realized that nothing could be done tonight.

"Is it ok if he bunks out in Aunt Connie's coach house? I'll be just until he finds a new place to live. He's an over the road trucker and he doesn't need a great place. Just something for mail and his off days."

"Young lady, there are several things we're all going to talk about when you get home. Besides taking off and stealing my car. Who is this guy, who is paying for your hotel room, what the hell does my car smell like, what about tomorrow and that you are supposed to be at the first communion for Uncle Billy's son Kyle and ..."

"Hold on Dad. It's before 10 PM. Use Aunt Connie's Facebook logon to see the bitch's Facebook page. She couldn't have changed it yet. The bitch wasn't supposed to get back to her apartment until after 10, 'after work'. The lastest pictures are of her latest good guy savior, Brad the trucker. You can see him there. That's what he looks like.

"We're at the Motel 6. And before you say anything, we have rooms at the opposite ends of the hotel. He asked for that and is paying for it. I offered that you'd reimburse him for it tomorrow. And we're planning to wake at 5 tomorrow morning and get the new tire from across the street. They open at 5:30 'cause of the truckers from the highway."

"Abby, get two new tires. Do them in pairs. You did steal my credit card too? Didn't you?"

"Just for gas, Dad. Now for tires too. We should be able to get to Roanoke Virginia where Uncle Billy lives. We should be there sometime around 1. I know that the service starts at 4 so we have a little bit of wiggle room. I asked him to let me take a picture of his driver's license and I'll send it after we get off the line." She paused, "Scratch that, he's doing it now." She started writing down her mother's phone number.

"Young lady, you are going to be the death of me yet. And your mother is second in line right behind me." He became quiet. "Can you put this Brad on?"

The phone was passed and Brad started with "Hello, this is an eternally thankful Brad Withers. I take it that you are Lyle and June Mason, the illustrious parents of Abby Mason? The Abby Mason that saved me from being trashed by Colleen."

The line went quiet. June spoke up. "Brad Withers of Cincinnati, brother of Nicole and Jeff?"

"June? June...can't remember the last name. Sister of Connie and Bruce?"

At that point, Lyle popped up, "Am I taking it for granted that you all know each other?"

"Brad, how the hell are you."

"June. June Wedgewood."

"Honey, we have nothing to worry about with our daughter tonight. This is a man as honorable as you are. We were neighbors until college. Brad, you really do need to get our daughter back to us. We need to be at the church at 4. And by the way, my sister Connie will be there too. I'm sure that.."

"Connie? That's Abby's Aunt Connie? Do I get brownie points if we make it there sooner?"

Lyle broke back in, "Looks like we're all in good shape here. If you get her here sooner you lose brownie points. Eat an early and lite lunch. There'll be a feast afterword. Could you put my daughter back on the line for a second?"

"Little lady, for somebody that realized a dream of shit bombing her bitch of a birth mother, you are coming out of this smelling like a rose. You know that?"

"What can I say Dad, I've got a lot of good people in my corner and a bit of luck with me. Speaking of smelling like a rose, the trunk has some problems in that area."

"I think that it'll be ok. We were going to give you that car as a graduation present." This time both of her parents laughed.

wieliczka
wieliczka
818 Followers