Moving On Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now Miss Younger, you are going to count out the number of lashes after you have been struck. Is that clear?

"Yes, officer." she mumbled.

"If you mis-count, or if you are unable to call out the appropriate number in an appropriate time, you will receive an extra lash. Do you understand?"

"Yes, officer"

"Then lets get this over with."

His hand, still on her glorious bum, was withdrawn. He could see her tense in anticipation of what was to come. He spanked her, not too hard, but more forcefully that he would have described as playful.

She grunted. "One!"

His hand retreated again, this time pausing slightly longer before striking.

"Two!" her breathing was becoming audible.

His hand retreated again, shortly this time, trying to catch her unaware. She jumped as he made contact.

"Three!"

As he removed his hand, he could see the skin on her right buttock becoming inflamed and red. He metal decided that he would try and spread them out across both of her juicy cheeks. 'Slap!'

"Four!" she breathed.

'Slap!' "Five!" she groaned.

James left his hand on her bum after the fifth strike, caressing the tender skin. He could feel Charlotte pushing back onto his hand. He removed it, lining up with her left cheek. He swung.

'Slap!' "Six" she squealed. Caught unaware by the sudden change in tactics.

James continued on the left. He could see that she was starting to get visibly wet as her punishment ensued.

'Slap!' "Seven!"

'Slap!' "Eight!"

'Slap!' "Nine!"

'Slap!' "Oww... Ten!". He reverted back to her right cheek. The searing pain shooting straight through her.

He paused slightly to make sure she was ok, allowing her to recover a little before he proceeded.

'Slap!' "Ugh... Eleven!" she grunted.

'Slap!' "Mmmph... Twelve!"

He let his hand wander gently over her rear in between strikes, his fingers hovering over her exposed labia, teasing her. She was starting to struggle to stay in position, unable to hold her head and torso up for much longer. With his other hand, James tweaked a nipple "Stay in position Miss Younger, or we start from the beginning!" She shivered, goosebumps running up her arms and covering her buttocks. She straightened herself out and readied herself for more.

'Slap!' "Thirteen!" she stated defiantly.

'Slap!' "Fourteen!"

'Slap!' "Fifteen!"

'Slap!' "Nnnnngggg"

He paused, waiting for her to call it out. Her breathing had increased. She was struggling to stay still and was now actively fighting to stop herself leaning forwards. He raised his hand again.

'Slap!' "Nngg, Seventeen!" she grunted.

"Wrong!" James stated. 'Slap!' "What number are you on?"

"Sixteen!" she panted.

"Good, let's continue." He raised his hand again.

"Wait!" she cried. "Please? Please stop! I'll do anything!" She'd had enough, now for the next part of her act.

"Anything Miss Younger? What do could you possibly give me that would make me disobey a direct order?" Ok, that was cheesy, but at this stage she went along with it. She leaned forward, head biting into her pillow.

"You can have me!" she whispered. "Please, do whatever you want with me but please, I can't take anymore!"

His hand was still on her right cheek, gently kneading the angry skin. He slipped it in between her legs, gently massaging her now dripping vagina. She began to moan. "Is this what you want, officer?"

He paused, trying not to make a sound. Holding out as long as he could, he leaned close to her ear and whispered "Yes" as he inserted the first finger into her. She gasped, pulling against the handcuffs again as he continued to explore her. He could hear her moans becoming more regular as he moved his index finger to put some light pressure on her clit.

Slowly, he moved behind her on the bed. She moved her hips back, expecting James to enter her. He was in no such rush. Instead, with a hand on each cheek, he pulled his face towards her and started raining kisses on her raw backside, circling each distinguishable hand print before zeroing in on his prize.

The first lick sent electricity up her spine. James mentally thanked the handcuffs for keeping her still. He quickly settled into a rhythm of pulsing his tongue into her, gently circling her sensitive lips between thrusts. Her moans were getting louder.

Removing his tongue from her, James knelt up and positioned himself behind her. He could hear the handcuffs jingling as she desperately wanted to use her hands. Placing his hand on his shaft, he teased her by rubbing the tip of his cock against her entrance. He could feel her frustration rising as she started pressing back on him. He waited until she had calmed down slightly, the thrusted into her with all of his might. She cried out when James' thighs slapped against her pained cheeks. Normally, he would build up a rhythm but he decided to stay in character. He thrust into her hard and slow, savouring every cry and every squeal. "Count them out!" he ordered.

"One, ugh, two, ugh three..."

His hands were glued to her his as he pulled her back on to him, impaling her with his metaphorical nightstick. Her head dropped back down to the pillow as she tried to suppress her cries.

"Seven... Eight... Nine..."

They carried on going. Charlottes cries getting ever louder and more passionate. "Twelve... Thirteen... Fourteen..." James slapped her right cheek in-between thrusts, sucking the air out of her lungs. He paused, his tip just inside her, waiting for her to call the next number. She backed on to him, he mirrored her movement.

"Fiffffteen! Fuck!!"

James thrust back in as soon as the word escaped her pillow/

"Seventeen! Fuck! Eighteen! Fuck! NINETEEN! Fuck yes!"

'Slap!'

"Twenteeee!" she screamed into her pillow as she came. James pulled out and rushed to Charlotte's side to make sure she was alright. He brushed the hair out of her face as he comforted her. She rolled to the side and motioned for him to lie down. As soon as he was in bed, she surprised him by swinging herself back over on to her front, straddling him. She kissed him hard and dragged herself up his torso, before pushing herself down, pussy-first, taking James' still hard cock inside her without using her hands. She started to move her hips up and down, but James could tell she was tired. He reached forward and grabbed her hips, helping them move whilst moving his own to meet them halfway. He was so focussed on helping her move, that he didn't see her slip the handcuffs off.

She sat up, rubbing her wrists to soothe some of the aches of the handcuffs. James breathed in the view of her toned body resting on top of him, hips pulsing gently. She grabbed his left hand and pulled it over his head, 'Click', followed by the right, 'Click'. "My turn!" She grinned.

Pressing her hands down on his chest for leverage, she began to lift her hips up and down, riding him like a show pony. With his hands cuffed he was back to being a spectator. Quite literally along for the ride.

She picked up the pace. Her nails dug deeper into his chest, fighting for purchase. James could feel his climax rising. Charlotte pressed on. She leaned forward and kissed him, her hands holding his face in a vice like grip. Releasing her right hand, he began nibbling and kissing his neck. She breathed into his ear, "You're making me come again! I can feel it! Fuck me baby!"

James fought against the handcuffs, wanting to grab hold of her so he could get the necessary purchase to start fucking her roughly. She wagged her finger at him. "Tut tut" she said. "Such a naughty prisoner!"

'Slap!' She lightly slapped him in the face, enjoying his shocked expression. He stopped fighting. She started getting quicker, stronger. Her incredible muscles gripping every inch of him as she continued to ride him. She raised her hands above her head as she felt her own orgasm gathering pace (again).

"Yes James. That's it! I'm so close! Keep going!"

Her movements became more frantic. Her breathing irregular. She threw herself forward and kissed him passionately again, crying out into his mouth when a particularly strong jolt of pleasure rushed though her. She was driving him mad. He wanted to touch her. Feel her. Caress her skin. Grab her. Fuck her. "I'm coming!" he groaned.

Suddenly, she jumped off him and towards the bottom of the bed, grabbing his phone and placing it in his restrained hands. She took his cock and swallowed it whole, taking every inch. He knew what to do. Despite his disadvantage, he opened his camera and captured Char's head appearing from between his thighs, staring intently into the lens.

'Click!'

He felt Char's tongue swirling against his tip, her hand unrelentingly wanking his shaft. Her hand went faster, faster again. Suddenly, she removed her hand and plunged her head down onto his, talking him to the back of her throat. He felt his balls tighten, sending a surge up his entire body, making every muscle tense at once. He came hard down her throat. Rope after rope, twitch after glorious twitch.

Charlotte didn't move. Her eyes were fixed upon his as he came down her throat. It was without a doubt, one of the most erotic things he had ever seen.

When Char eventually removed James' appendage from her mouth, it was already softening. She slowly made her way up the bed and released James' cuffs, before collapsing over him from exhaustion. "That was a lot of cum, officer"

"Just doing my duty, ma'am..."

They burst into a fit of laughter where they lay.

12