Moving On Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly bent over to check on her friend as James sat up from his now slouched state. Turning to check on Izzy, he was greeted with the vision of Holly's, now bare, ass in front of his face. He was still hard, and decided to put it to good use.

Holly shot up as he felt James enter her from behind. She looked back over her shoulder and flashed him a devilish grin. Before he could start to build up a rhythm, Holly started to rock backwards and forwards on her hands and knees, her inner muscles tightening around James' intruding member.

James upped his pace to keep up with the diminutive blonde pocket rocket in front of him, trying to time his strokes with her rear thrusts to increase the impact of their joining.

"Ugh... ugh...ugh. Yes! That's good" she grunted. "Fuck me, James!"

He grabbed her by the hips and slammed himself into her!

"FUCK YES! Again!"

The sound of slapping flesh overtook the under current of grunts and moans as the pair continued to go at it. James continued to ram himself into her, giving in to his lust.

While James and Holly were going at it, Izzy had managed to manoeuvre herself under Holly's writhing body and now reached up to kiss her friend again. Hugging her tightly, the pair were rocked backwards and forwards by James thrusts as they embraced.

James could hear Holly's muffled cries as Izzy locked lips with her in front of him. The sight of the two friends being intimate spurred James on. He grabbed her hips harder and pressed himself further into her, drawing back further to increase the friction between the two.

"Ahh!" she cried, breaking the kiss. She buried her head into Izzy's shoulder as her body started to seize up. She was on the cusp of orgasm, and James was close to following her. Izzy looked up at him from beneath Holly and grinned at him. He didn't know how she arranged his send off, but he'd had the time of his life.

Holly's orgasm hit like a tidal wave as she screamed into the sofa and locked her hips. James kept up the pace as he battled to reach his own orgasm. He pounded her incessantly as she continued to wail into the sofa cushion.

"Cum for us, James!" Izzy pleaded.

He withdrew from Holly and flipped her over so that the two girls lay side by side on their backs. Grabbing his cock, James beat himself off over them as he pushed himself to climax. Izzy reached for Holly and planted a deep and lingering kiss, while her hand caressed her body. Holly returned the embrace and ran began to caress Izzy's magnificent breasts. James pumped harder, faster. Fatigue flowing through him. He was close. His balls tightened. His vision started to darken and his knees began to buckle

"Fuck me, you guys are amazing!" James sighed as the first rope of cum shot out from his cock, showering the beautiful, flesh-coloured canvas beneath him. "This was some send off!"

"Mmmm" Holly purred, "If I quit tomorrow, can we do this again?"

The three naked waiters laughed as they lay back into the sofas to catch their breaths.

************************************************************************************

James awoke the next morning to an incoming text message. Picking up his phone, he flipped over the case protector and turned on the display.

"2 New Messages" Izzy, Holly

He smiled to himself as he opened the messages. Holly's opened first.

"Hey hun, what a night! Remind me to get you to myself sometime! Iz can't have all the fun x"

'I'll take her up on that!' he thought. He had a feeling there was much more to Holly than what he saw last night, and that ass of hers was out of this world. He responded, "Hey there yourself! I still have that snapchat engrained in my brain! Whenever you need a one on one, you let me know. x"

He moved onto Izzy's text:

"Hey, I need some advice, can I come round to yours later for a chat? x"

He frowned when he read the text. He knew she'd been confused about her sexuality since their first encounter with Lauren. And last night's adventure will have done little to ease her mind. He replied straight away and told her to head on over when she was ready.

He looked at the clock - 7 15am - he sighed in disgust and rolled back over into his bed.

************************************************************************************

He awoke again slightly later to the sound of someone knocking on the door. Rolling over to check his clock - 8 00am - 'Really! For fuck sake!' He just couldn't catch a break today. Groggily, he emerged from his bed and stubbornly plodded to the door. All his anger evaporated when he opened the door. Izzy was there, and she had been crying.

"Hey Iz, come on in" he sighed as the last of his anger disappeared. She made her way into to the flat as James held the door open. She took a seat in James' seldom-used living room. She was wearing a large over coat, but removed it to reveal a furry jumper over a dark grey pleated skirt. James realised at that point that he'd never seen Izzy dress casually before. "You want a drink, tea, coffee?" he asked, not sure on how to proceed.

"A cuppa would be nice, thanks"

James headed into the kitchen to put the kettle on and get a couple of mugs ready. He turned to walk back into the living room to check in Izzy but she was standing in the doorway. "So what's the matter, Iz? You've had me pretty worried this morning."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to worry you, it's just... I don't... I don't know what to do." A tear rolled down her cheek.

"Come on now Iz, there's no need to cry babe. Come on, tell me what's going on?"

"I think I fucked things up with Holly last night." She sobbed. "I shouldn't have kissed her. She was all weird with me on the way home last night. Wouldn't say a word to me, couldn't look me in the eye. She arranged last night because she'd wanted you for ages, but didn't have the courage to ask you herself."

"Before this morning, I never knew she was interested" he admitted. "Why were you there though Iz? If this was supposed to be about her getting with me?"

"It was supposed to be about the two of you, but she thought you'd worry about hurting Mike's feelings unless the offer was just too tempting. I was just the bait to get you alone. But I couldn't help it when I saw you two together. I was so turned on!"

"I could tell" James grinned. "I thought it seemed to take her by surprise when you kissed her, but I wouldn't say she was put off by it. You two seemed pretty into it by the end"

"That's what I thought, too!" she cried. "As soon as we left though, she gave me the cold shoulder, and now I think I've ruined our friendship." Her eyeliner was starting to run, dripping down over her smooth olive cheeks and down her neck.

"It's not your friendship you're worried about, is it?" James asked, looking her in the eye. "You like her way more than that, don't you?"

"Is it that obvious?"

"Losing a friend sucks, but I've never seen anyone get this cut up over it unless they thought there was something more there. Guessing she has no idea?"

"She might have an inkling now" she sobbed. "What do you think I should do, James?"

"Well, you probably shouldn't call on the man who just had sex with the target of your affections for advice the morning after!"

A smile broke through her visage as she realised just how messed up the situation was. "You're a funny guy, James Sharp!"

"I try" he shrugged. "I find it's a good way to get beautiful women to sleep with me"

"Oh yeah? How's that working out for you?"

"You tell me!" The sobbing stopped as she played along.

The kettle was boiling in the background as James managed to calm her down. After a quick cuppa and a chat. James convinced Izzy to talk to Holly and work out where they stand. There was no use moping around pining after her, especially when, for all she knew, Holly was just as confused as Izzy had been after her first bisexual encounter. He decided that it was't a good time to mention his earlier text from her though. That wouldn't get him anywhere.

As Izzy got up to leave, she hugged him, lingering slightly longer than she should have. "You know, under different circumstances, I think I'd be falling in love with you James!" They both paused, slowly taking in what Izzy had just said. Cautiously, she drew back to gauge his reaction.

James was genuinely caught off guard. He had fought back feelings for her after learning of her relationship with Lauren, and while she was certainly still into men, he couldn't help but believe that she was leaning more towards the other team. "There's still time babe!" he laughed, slapping her on the arse. "I haven't given up on you yet."

She kissed him on the cheek as she left. Closing the door behind him, only then did he realise that he was still in his boxers, and that he was still sporting morning wood.

12