Moving On 03: Changing Dynamic

Story Info
Back over Abi or I will call Mr. Brown to bring up his cane.
3.8k words
4.29
8.7k
2
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
226 Followers

PaPa seemed to be away more and more again, his company had just bought another one and he was in European offices a lot more than his local one in Leeds.

He had even told MaMa he was thinking of moving the family into Europe but it was just between those two at the moment.

He also said he would take the family away with him some times, but so far nothing had materialised.

Abi and Lee had the usual pre spanking note from MaMa, "I would be delighted if you would join me in my dining room tomorrow morning, should we say 9.00am? Love you girls, MaMa."

"Can you think of anything we have done naughty Lee?"

"Would that include us fucking Ben and Tom a couple of times last week?"

They both laughed to tears.

"What do you think we will get Lee?"

"I hope its the same as last time I love Eggs Benedict."

Abi nearly chocked, "Not to eat silly, on our bottoms?"

"Oh." hahahaha.

8.30am, Abi and Lee strolled down the corridor laughing and joking.

MaMa heard them coming out of their rooms, how fortunate they all were, 3 girls together now Lee was fit and well.

She opened the door as they got there and they all hugged and kissed.

They sat at the dining table and chatted till a knock on the door, "Come in."

It was Tom with the breakfast trolley;

Tea and coffee.

Porridge and a tin of Golden Syrup.

3 Boiled eggs in egg cups.

Toast and butter.

Jam and marmalade.

As Tom placed the cups on the table MaMa noticed Abi touching his huge trouser bulge, and would you believe Lee did too.

She waited till all was served, "Would there be anything else Ma-am."

"Yes Tom, come here. What is that huge bulge in your trousers the girls can not keep there hands off?"

He never answered but dropped his head.

"Come back at 10.00 Tom and we will all have a look."

"Really Ma-am but, but."

MaMa cut him of, "10.00 then."

They started with Porridge, only MaMa had an egg and they all finished with toast and marmalade.

"MaMa?"

"Yes honey."

She hesitated so Abi took over.

"Will you really check out Tom's bulge?"

"Yes of course, unless some one tells me what it could be."

"MaMa, I am not playing on when I was ill and will tell you just what and why it happened."

MaMa and Abi looked stunned, she had never ever mentioned before the description of her accident.

Lee took a deep breath, "Abi spanked me for interrupting her and you spanked me because Abi sent me and PaPa belted me because, maybe he wanted to." She began to weep but they never interrupted her.

"I thought," she sobbed, "no body loved and wanted me anymore, I think I was mixed up a little so was going to Dawson's Florist's for them to send you all some flowers and a note and I was busy concentrating on what I should put on my note apart from I loved you all so much.

Also as I got to the road I realised I did not have any money with me and I must have stepped out and...."

They all sobbed but she continued.

"When I came round and found out what had happened and how wrong I was I realised how precious a life and time is.

"I hope one day to get married, I am nearly 20, who knows,"anyway," she had a rub, "hope I don't get anyone in trouble but, I have played with Tom and Bens willys,"

MaMa's turn for a deep breath.

"Not only that, I daren't say." she started to cry again.

"Let me finish dear Lee, we have both played with Tom and Ben in a grown up way."

In between a big sob from Lee, "And we "F'd" them and they "F'd" us," she had spankings before for using the F word so what would she get for saying it twice!

"Remember you put us on the contraceptive pill for the pains we get every month MaMa, so we felt safe, especially in our own room too."

All fell silent until a knock on the door broke the silence.

"Come in Tom."

"You wanted me to call back Ma-am."

"Yes, lets not play games, what is that bulge in your trousers?"

It must have been deep breath day, "My cock Ma-am, please excuse my mouth."

"Drop your pants so we can all see."

Tom undid his top button and fly and dropped his trousers, they fell to his ankles.

"Shake them off Tom, now unders."

Without a pause he lowered his unders and shook them off too.

His huge cock flopped like the salami she had once eaten in Italy with PaPa.

"My word young man, is this the willy you have been Fuking my daughters with?"

Deep Breath, "yes"

"Pardon."

"YES Ma-am, sorry."

"No need to apologise Tom, you merely confirmed what Abi and Lee just told me."

"Oh"

"But of course we will keep this between the 4 of us but I will need to spank you for it."

"Yes Ma-am, thank you Ma-am."

"Go into the bedroom and bring the belt from the stool."

As he went for it Abi whispered, "MaMa you want to see it swell as he is belted."

MaMa scowled over her glasses at them both, "Really?" they all had a rub below.

Tom came back with the belt.

"Get naked Tom."

"Yes Miss Abi."

He had a beautiful young mans boys with a cock which swung like the clock pendulum in the great hall.

MaMa asked Tom to move her chair into the center of the room and beckoned him over, making sure his cock swung between her legs, as the first swat fell she squeezed her knees on his cock, she spanked him with 10 and was infatuated, not with his cock, though that also needed special mention, but the different echo of spanking a boys bottom, he was her first.

She felt him slightly swell but wanted to see him in his attention glory.

"Strip girls, you will be over my knee next."

That was the catalyst needed and her knees were forced slightly apart.

She could see him looking sideward to bring the girls into his view, "Get my hairbrush Abi."

"Count these girls." The hair brush splatted on his cute tight bottom, she increased her force, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT.......SPLAT.

"How many?"

"40 Mama."

"Thank you Abi."

"And he was crying like a girl at 15 MaMa."

"That will do Lee."

"Stand up Tom, and face us."

His 8" plus stood like a lighthouse from his lower chest as a warning to what was to cum.

All the girls had a rub below.

Tom played on his starring roll and began to flex his cock and moved it slightly up and down.

"MaMa had seen enough, she stood from her chair and slapped his cock with the hairbrush, and again.

She grabbed hold of it and marched him to a corner she pushed the tip of his cock right into the corner, giving him a quick 3 wanks of his shaft as she let go.

The girls looked like startled rabbits in the headlights of a car watching her.

Next......

************

"And what have we here, looks like a sex parlour."

"Mr. Brown, I can explain Sir."

"No need to explain girl, I saw what I saw and know how to deal with it.

"Have you ever been to Sarah's parent house Ben, been introduced as a boyfriend?"

"No Sir."

"So you want to treat her as a common whore then?"

"No Sir."

"So Sarah, you want every Tom, Dick and Harry shagging you and swallowing gallons of cum?"

Both simpletons wondered how he knew about Tom!!!!

You will both be dealt with as street urchins, gutter people, Sarah stand behind Ben, put your arms round his neck, Ben, lean forward.

If you fall off you will be belted over your whole common body girl, and Ben you will have your cock squeezed in the workshop vice and whipped.

Sarah's feet left the floor and Mr. Brown removed his belt, count this as a flogging girl, your turn will follow soon Ben.

Mr. Brown leathered every part of her back, bottom and legs, she was in such pain and agony as she screamed.

Cook heard the cries with Matron and came to see what was happening, Sarah was beginning to blead from the beating but Mr. Brown never relented until every inch of her back was covered.

"He stopped, lower the whore down boy."

Now Cook and Matron could see what it was all about.

"On your hands and knees girl, turn round Ben." Matrons eyes almost popped out of her head seeing Ben's 7" slack cock, of course Cook had seen it a hundred times before, slack and hard.

"You will act as Ben's table to bend over, Ben, over, if you collapse Sarah its a full frontal whipping, and I mean full.

If your hands or feet leave the ground Ben its the vice.

Think about who instigated this episode as when we finish an extra belting for the culprit, frontal.

Cook and Matron gasped but knew he was a man of his word.

Whoosh Crack right on the top of Bens back, followed by more and more and more, extra on his bottom and sit spot.

Down his bottom, the back of his legs, back of knees, back of calves and the soles of his feet.

Sarah held up for the whole of Ben's beating.

"Both stand."

Sarah was still very distraught, her tits were bouncing with every sob.

Ben was also in tears, he was in pain, more than he could ever remember and his 7" was swollen and up to around 9".

"Please Sir, a huge sigh, I asked Sarah to meet me here, please forgive us both, no excuses, apart from we are both 20 and both fully responsible for our actions, Sir.

Also Sir, so sorry we let you down, but we had both finished work and was in our own time, Sir.

"Yes I appreciate that or you would both be fired on the spot."

"Sarah, one last action, hand behind your head and stick your tits out, I will make them so sore you will never want them touching again for a long, long time."

" Matron, the peep show is over, I will see you both in my office at 10.30 in the morning.

I think you both have issues the belt will need to correct."

Both left to a "Yes Sir".

As they walked back to the house they heard the belt crack over poor Sarah's tits, one, two, three, four.... eight, nine, ten... fourteen, fifteen.... nineteen, twenty.

The poor girl howled and screamed like a werewolf, but her hands never left the back of her head.

Matron began to worry at once of their upcoming appointment, what would she tell her husband if she came home with belt marks again. He had already threatened her the next time Mr. Brown had to belt her he would give her a whipping all over.

Cook on the other hand felt a tingle in her pussy and could not wait to get back to her rooms to massage her growing clit.

Ben felt so sorry for her but his cock had different ideas and again stood like a beacon and with her juices still on it, glistened in the last bit of daylight coming through the window.

Mr Brown brought his belt down on Bens cock a dozen times, as it began to slacken, "Sarah, hold Bens cock up so I can keep belting it."

She stood, he brought his belt back down across her tits again and she screamed, "Do you want more girl?"

"Nooooooooo Sir, I will hold him, just hold or wank Sir?" she blubbered out.

"As long as I have an area to belt I do not mind."

She slowly wanked him and Mr. Brown whipped it.

Bens mind was scrambled and he fell to the floor in screams of tears.

"I do not think you will be fucking for a while, do you boy?"

"No Sir, for sure no."

"Get to your room boy, I will see you again during the week."

"You girl, get dressed, I will take you home, time I had a chat with your parents, what do you think your father will say?"

"Oh please Sir don't take me home, please no, he will almost kill me and send me to the Minister for extra lessons and he uses a paddle too and spanks the areas I digressed in.

I know from a friend his housekeeper holds you down with your legs wide and he whips your bum lips."

"Much like I just did with Bens cock?"

"Yes Sir the same,"

"Then that would be good and maybe teach you not to be so promiscuous,"

She lowered her head, "Yes Sir. Sir, would you please do it and not tell my Father anything?"

Mr. Brown felt himself getting stiff but he needed to be careful, in his position.

"Pick up your clothes and come with me girl."

He took her to his apartment in the house, Mrs. Brown was making dinner and Tom was out playing football.

He explained the situation to Mr. Brown and she said she saw no harm in her having her pussy lips belted by him.

She took Sarah by the arm and sat her at the end of the kitchen table, "Are you sure you want Mr. Brown to whip your privates?"

"Yes Ma-am, Ben just had his cock whipped and its only fair and its better a man I trust like Mr. Brown than the Minister."

"You know it really hurts?"

"Have you had your lips belted Ma-am?"

"Yes several times when it suited Mr. Brown."

Sarah took a big sniff, "Suited Ma-am?"

Mrs. B. whispered in her ear, "Yes, if Mr Brown thinks I was a bit slack down there he would whip them to bruise and make them swell for him."

"Wow, did you not mind Ma-am?"

"It was not my choice Sarah but his, I would never volunteer, you are very brave."

Sarah nodded and Mrs. Brown laid her back, lifted up her legs and held them wide open showing a stranger all her pink and deepest valleys.

Mr. Brown returned with the belt."Ben got 20 as will you,"

He used another belt, a lot thinner than the one she had felt many times in her bottom and an hour ago all over her body.

THWACK, THWACK, THWACK, "Agggggggggggggggggggg"

Her lips swelled at once and the bruising came through in patches, Mr. Brown felt his work, he rubbed her swollen pussy lips, " I thing 15 is enough, will you bathe her and see to the whipping I gave her Mrs. Brown.

I will ring your Father and say you are staying over tonight after helping us with chores. Put her in the guest room Mrs. Brown,all is not forgiven Sarah I will be waking you in the morning with a spanking."

Sighs, "Yes Sir, thank you Sir.

Mrs. Brown returned after about 40 minutes, "She is fast asleep, anything else I can help you with Sir?"

"Yes, sit on the edge of he table, I noticed your pussy was getting slacker when I fucked you this morning."

"Yes sir, would you like me naked, Tom will be another few hours?"

She stripped naked, she was big woman in every way, how he loved to whip her bottom and huge tits and how she could ride him.

They made love at least once a day and she was spanked every other day, its how she was brought up to respect the belt.

She laid on the table and opened her legs, he too was naked.

He did not ease back and gave her 10 hard cuts on each lip, she was soon swollen twice her size. He dropped his belt and this time laid his tongue on her lips and slowly inserted it between her lips, her clit was marble sized and he nibbled it till she cum, she filled his mouth with her sweet, sweet juice.

He fucked her on the table and man handled her tits to his and her pleasure.

He pulled out and she laid her head on its side and finished her in her mouth as he fingered her tight pussy.

He helped her up and they hugged, "Please may I have a bedtime spanking sir?"

She turned over on the table and Mr. Brown took the BBQ spatula from the kitchen draw and spanked her to tears, then took her again from behind swapping her holes as he wished, there was never a doubt that Mr. Brown ran his home DD.

He woke Sarah up and she got up and laid over his knee, her firm tits pushed against his knees as he spanked her.

She got a quick but sound spanking and he stood her up. "Sir?"

"Yes Sarah?"

"Please may I stay here a few days till my marks have faded, if mom decides to bathe me, as she likes to do, and sees the marks she will tell my Father.

"Yes you may."

"And Sir?"

"Now what?"

"Would you also wake me up in the morning with a spanking?"

"Yes, and a bedtime one too."

She put her arms around his neck, her naked body pushing against him, and hugged him tight. "Thank you so much Sir."

She heard him go into Toms room, a few words were spoken and she heard belt on flesh as he got 30+ lashes.

When they were back in the kitchen it was because he was late home.

***********

"Abi, over the bed please."

Abi sorted the pillows and bent over, bottom high.

"You may turn round and watch Tom"

"Are you sure Ma-am, are you ok with it Abi, Lee?

"If MaMa says so, it is correct."

Whoosh crack, whoosh crack, whoosh crack.

Abi jumped up rubbing her bottom, "Owwwwwwwwwwwwww, MaMa, you never spanked me over your knee first."

"Back over Abi or I will call Mr. Brown to bring up his cane."

Abi was crying but did as she was told, Whoosh Crack, she got another 15 and the last one was so hard, WWHHOOSSHH CCRRAACCKK.

Abi stayed down as MaMa rubbed her bottom, she cried more, "Owww it hurts so much MaMa."

"Lee take Abi's place, Abi, corner."

"MaMa please may I have an over your knee spanking first?"

"Right, I will ring Mr. Brown to fetch......."

Lee went over the pillows, "Ready MaMa."

Lee got exactly the same as Abi and she too was in tears as her bottom was rubbed.

"Corner Lee."

"Excuse me Ma-am."

"Yes Tom." she could not take her eyes off his huge cock.

"If they are to be caned could I take it for them please?"

"You would take 40 of the cane?"

The girls cried louder.

"Yes I would Ma-am."

"Turn round girls, dress Tom, you are excused. There will be no caning from me, I never have and never will, which is really why I asked you to join me for breakfast."

Tom said bye and left, a wiser young man and a pleasure for MaMa to spank.

"Why MaMa?"

"I spoke to your father yesterday morning on the phone and after the weekend he will be going to Australia for quite a few months and is worried about your maintenance.

He has arranged 3 separate appointments for you, all for maintenance."

"Appointments MaMa?"

Yes he has arranged you, I mean us, will be given maintenance from 3 separate people.

A lady disciplinarian at her house in the village, a man disciplinarian at his suite in Leeds and Mr. Brown.

He will allow us all to choose the one we like best going forward whilst he is away."

"But MaMa, why don't you do it?"

"Sweet Lee, I am ok spanking naughty girls bottoms but to be a disciplinarian and cane after a sound belting is not in my nature."

"Oh, and that is why you did not go over my knee before your belting, you will not be pre spanked in future before a maintenance."

"Oh no."

"Not sure I know why MaMa."

MaMa hugged Lee, the three will only use a belt and the cane, it is meant to hurt us for our past weeks discretions and a warning for the week to come."

"MaMa?"

"Yes dear Lee."

"You know when we have been over your knee and you spank our bare bottoms till we cry?"

"Yes, yes I do!"

Well that hurts you know, but the belting we got today was the worst belting ever."

"No it wasn't, only the last lash was.

Let me explain," She sat on the bed and tapped both sides of her.

Two naked girls sat either side of her and she put her arms around them, they lifted their arms and she held them under their tits.

"Now you are all grown up you probably need to know the meaning of DD, it means domestic discipline."

Not a sound from the girls.

"When I spank you its usually a good girl spanking, and it raises the little nerves in your bottom.

The belt raises them even higher and sometimes can make you tingle in your pussy."

Both girls nodded.

"When you are caned it sends a message to the part of your brain which also controls a girls cum during love making.

Singularly one hurts and the other needs coaxing. But together they can be the best feeling in the world."

Both girls nodded again and had faces the same colour as their bottoms.

"Now, visiting a disciplinarian or one of PaPa's future maintenance sessions is minus the preliminary otk spanking to cause you more pain and no pleasure.

Your future husbands will set out the length of time between maintenance to suit his needs.

He wont always want to cane you, if he does you know you have done wrong.

Normally it will be for his pleasure like I give you a good girl spanking, there, did that all make sense.

"MaMa?"

DonBrown
DonBrown
226 Followers
12