Moving On 02: New Beginnings

Story Info
He began to pump her mouth again as the door reopened.
4.4k words
4
9.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers

Lee was convalescing in the warmth of the whole family and staff and was a whole week out of hospital.

It was not all good going but she was soon comforted by Abi during the bad times.

MaMa used to come and help Abi bathe her and on the second day Lee had the tops of her legs slapped for the "F" word.

"I wont be long Lee, PaPa has summoned me at 10.00 regarding my attitude."

"I bet he tans the hide off you, please may I come?"

"To see me spanked or as a true and loyal confidant?"

"To see you spanked of course!"

"I will need to ask PaPa first."

At 9.45 Abi went along the long house corridor to her PaPa's rooms, she knocked and went in, oops, Sorry PaPa and MaMa. She quickly closed the door and ran back to Lee.

"Hope its good news."

"Not for me it wont be, I knocked and walked in and PaPa was just, well you know."

"No."

"You do, he was just doing MaMa."

"Wow, what did you see, did you see his willy and everything?"

The clock struck 10.00 and Abi ran back along the corridor and knocked on his door just before on the last chime.

She waited, and waited, and waited, and began to walk back to Lee.

The door opened, it was MaMa, "Come in Abi, PaPa is ready for you now."

She went in and he was sat at his desk.

"PaPa, MaMa I am so sorry I just walked in on you both without asking but I was so excited because Lee asked if she could come too and I just ran to ask."

"That's fine Abi, you do know why I asked you to come don't you?"

"Would it be an attitude adjuster spanking Sir?"

"Spot on Abi."

"MaMa, please would pop down and bring Lee, I am sure she needs her bottom tanning too by now."

MaMa walked down for Lee, "How are you this morning love?"

"Good morning MaMa, I feel much better today thank you."

"That's wonderful, PaPa wants you in his office, I think you may have a spanking coming too."

"Wow."

MaMa helped her up and she linked in to her arm and as they slowly walked up the corridor, they heard the slaps getting louder as they went in to PaPa's room.

Abi was naked and over his knee her bottom already turning bright red and Abi in full flow tears.

"Would you please help Lee undress MaMa, she can take Abi's place shortly?"

They stood in front of Abi, Lee only had a dressing gown and short nightie on so was soon naked, her hand went down to her pussy and she rubbed, Abi laughed through her tears, "Pee or excited Lee?" she managed to get out.

"Pee."

MaMa helped her to the toilet, as she came back Abi was being helped up in sobs and tears and went to the corner.

Lee went straight over PaPa's knee, he moved to an angle so her top was resting on the bed due to her last hospital stay.

"We have a lot of spanking to catch up on whilst you have been asleep Lee, I am sure you would have had naughty dreams, did you?"

"Well Sir, funny you should say that, both girls chuckled."

PaPa spanked her, not too hard but hard enough to release all the pent up stress in Lee's frail and skinny body, she was soon in floods of tears, he seemed to give her extra, but maybe for a good reason.

He stopped and helped her up, "No corner time or strap Lee, that's enough for now, go sit on MaMa's knee."

"Thank you PaPa, she put her hands gently round his neck and they kissed cheeks, he steadied her on her way.

Lee's small tits were bouncing with her sobs and MaMa noticed how enlarged her nipples were so hugged her to her chest so PaPa never saw them. She was fully 10 minutes before her sobs subsided, by this time Abi was bent double.

PaPa removed his belt and gave her a good 30 whoops, as hard as she had ever had, knocking her off her spot 3 times, they did not count, she too was soon crying hard again and also releasing all the past weeks stress..

She was again sent to her corner.

He gave her 10 minutes and called her back to go over his desk.

The whole room knew it was for the cane.

Lee's eyes were as wide as saucers, MaMa hugged her tighter.

PaPa went to choose a cane as Abi assumed the caning position.

Over the desk, leant on her elbows, hands clasped, back as low as it would go and bottom as high as it would go with legs apart.

"Today you will be taught not to walk into a room before being asked."

"Yes Sir, I should have had enough manners to wait, sorry Sir and sorry MaMa, I deserve the discomfort and pain of your cane."

PaPa chose his intermediate Kooboo rattan cane, he wanted it to be severe to teach her a lesson, he had decided on 5 unforgiving strokes.

"You will take 5 Abi." he rubbed her bottom to raise the nerves in readiness.

Abi never answered but began to cry, she new it would hurt like mad as he laid them on but also for a few days after, and how stupid she had been.

Lee tried to get off MaMa's knee to hold Abi's hands and was pulled back, "Do you want to go over my knee now young lady?"

"No MaMa."

PaPa measured his stroke and adjusted his feet, he tapped 4 times then WHOOSH CRACK, again 4 taps and WHOOSH CRACK, the same pattern till the fifth and last "Clasp Tight Abi."

Tap, tap, tap, tap, WWHHOOSSHH CCRRAACCKK, diagonally across the other 4.

MaMa pulled Lee's eyes into her chest, all 3 girls were crying and even PaPa had a tear in his eye.

PaPa took the cane and put it back into his cane cupboard.

"Do not dare disrespect your PaPa again or the message will be 10 strokes.

I will leave you all to compose yourselves and for you to reflect on your thoughtless embarrassing act Abi."

He went into his sitting room.

Abi stayed down a while with her hands still tightly clasped.

MaMa helped Lee off her knee and she steadily walked over to Abi, her first solo walk since her accident, and put her arms round her as he gently rose up.

************

The staff were talking about it in the kitchen, both Ben and Sarah were doing chores on the landing by the Masters suite.

They both hears the spanking slaps, then the splat of the belt and could not believe their ears at the thud of the cane, 5 thuds at that.

"Hands up who wants my spoon?" Sarah and Ben clamed up as Kitty, the new girl's arm flew into the air.

"Yes please aunt." She grinned as she thought she had beaten the other to the draw.

"Get the spoon Ben, my big mixing one."

"Yes Cook."

"Kitty, get over here and strip naked."

Kitty stood open mouthed, "Naked, but why?"

"I asked who wanted my spoon and you were so nosey listening to tittle tattle you though you were getting something for nothing, well, you were correct on that."

"Get naked now or the boys will strip you."

Kitty stripped and went over the bread table Cook pointed at.

"Yes you can all gather round, what are the cane marks for Kitty."

"Daddy caned me last night for not listening."

"And here we are again, and from now on I am either Ma-am or Cook, every time you say aunt its the spoon!"

"Yes aunt."

whack, whack, whack, whack.

"Cook, I meant Cook."

Cook larruped her niece giving her what looked like a pair of red knickers.

Kitty made the mistake of not wanting to cry, so Cook spanked till she did.

"he stopped, stood her niece up and hugged her.

"Get dressed girl, you have made us all behind I will make an appointment with Mr. Brown for you this afternoon."

"Oh thank you Cook."

The others just chuckled.

The boys were fascinated by a new pussy and tits, "She looks 14 Ben."

"Just what I thought."

Sarah did not want to lose her reign as top girl, when the opportunity arose she asked the boys, "Anyone fancy a bit of Cunt after work?"

They knew her plan, "Only if you suck and swallow after!"

"Deal."

************

Abi and Lee helped each other back to their rooms, when they were settled MaMa came in with some healing cream and put Lee over her knee to sooth her and dabbed Abi on the bed.

"Abi began to cry again, setting Lee off and making MaMa sniff, "So sorry I burst in on you MaMa and in a day or so I will tell PaPa too."

"You know what a stickler he is for protocol, got to admit I have had three lots of five with the KooBoo, for my discretions and know its powers."

Both looked at her with eyes asking why.

She read their eyes, "I could not possibly say."

Again they stared, both with lips turning down into their sad faces.

"The first time was when we were just starting to see each other, he told me what he expected from a wife. I told him I was regularly punished by the nuns in the boarding school, the prefects too had their fair share of my bare bottom too.

One in particular on my eighteenth birthday she and her friends came into our dormitory, stripped me naked thy all belted me all over with their rulers, and I mean all over.

Anyway, this particular evening your PaPa and l were going to a ball at a business associates home, a huge mansion in Cheshire.

It was my first ever and the drinks were plentiful and free, I had a little too much and fell down the last 4 steps of the central stairway, I could say I had forgotten my knickers, but that would be a lie, she winked, and of course my dress ended up around my head.

He picked me up and put me in the car, it must have been 2 hours before he came and took me home, he had a chauffer even then."

Lee rubbed her pussy.

"Do you need a pee Lee?"

She nodded and MaMa took her to the toilet.

They both laid on the bed and put on their sad faces again.

MaMa smiled, "Ok."

He took me home and told my Daddy, who upturned me in the sitting room, in front of your PaPa, my Mummy and brother and spanked me hard, then I had to go over the Chesterfield arm for his belt.

It was nothing new being spanked in public and the same for my brother.

My MaMa was also spanked, we heard but never saw.

Your PaPa said his goodbyes as I was being belted.

He never knew I was over my Daddy's knee after breakfast and before bed too the day after.

I never heard a thing from PaPa for 4 days so went to his office in Leeds, he would not see me but told his secretary he was not pleased and if I wanted to go to his flat that evening at 7.30 for restitution, I could.

Lee rubbed again, this time Abi and MaMa chuckled.

I arrived at 7.15 and he let me in.

He explained what was expected and what was to be expected, I had faulted at the first and had a choice of the second.

He said I could walk away or accept a punishment to equal the embarrassment caused.

Cover your ears Abi, we had been lovers since we first met and he had punished me as and when he thought fit.

I knew this evening was something bad as he had warned me, but I loved him the day I saw him, and trusted his judgement, if her thought I needed more, its more I should have.

I agreed and stripped naked and he laid me on the dining table, he explained the cane would penetrate more if I was on a solid surface.

I was to grip the end of the table and not let go unless I had enough.

He also mentioned how thorough my daddy had been as his marks were still visible

He brought out the medium Kooboo rattan cane gave me the 4 taps then YOWWWWWWWWWWW

And that's how I got my first five.

If there is a funny side, when I was next spanked by my daddy, a few days later, he asked what had happened I told him and he said it was like the Roman numeral for 5 with 4 stripes and one diagonally across them.

You probably don't want to hear this Abi bit I had the stripes for 8 days, close your ears again Abi, and when we made love he took me from behind to bring the pain, and pleasure back."

"Owwwwwww."

"Sorry Abi."

"What happened?"

"I was tracing the Roman 5 on her bottom."

They all laughed.

MaMa kissed the girls and left.

"I do love you and MaMa Lee."

"Me too."

Again they chuckled.

MaMa was right, Abi slept on her tummy 4 days and let Lee trace the 5 after 7 days.

************

Kitty knocked on Matrons door, "Oops, sorry, I was looking for Mr. Brown."

"Down the passage and second door on the right, have you an appointment with him?

"Yes, my aunt, Cook, made me an appointment."

"Well, good luck."

"Awwwww thank you."

"I'm the Matron so will probably see you soon."

"Hope so."

She knocked on the door Matron had showed her, "Come In."

"Hello Mr. Brown, I'm Kitty, you wanted to meet me."

"What time is it Kitty?"

"Don't know, shall I look, I saw a big clock in the hall?"

"Yes, please do."

Kitty peeked out, "3.25." She came back in.

"Were you told a time to be here?"

"I think aunt said 2.30, or was it 3.00?"

"Lets start shall we, sit girl."

"Kitty." she corrected him and before she had time to take her next breath she was over his knee being spanked, and spanked hard.

"Now strip naked girl, you will remember this lesson for a long time."

As she stripped she asked, "Excuse me sir, have I done something to upset you, if so, it was certainly not my intention I assure you?"

"When you are in our employ you do whatever a superior says with out question and Answer Sir or Ma-am, failure to do so will earn you a spanking at best, a strapping at worse and a caning if really unlucky. Today, so far you are at level worse.

When naked you will place your hands on your head with chest sticking out."

"Is that so you can look at my titties Sir?"

"Do you feel unlucky girl, 5 extra with my junior cane, I suggest you only answer and not ask.

Whilst we are on the subject of titties, where are yours, they are just sprouts, are you sure you are 18 and not 13?"

She lowered her head and began to sob.

"Climb up on the frame on the right," he eased her pussy lips over the comfort mound and holding hook and fastened her hands to the rails.

There was a knock on the door, "Come in."

Kitty was mortified and even more so when she heard Tom's voice, Good morning Sir, Cook asked if could drop her vegetable order off, should I wait till you have finished?"

"Thank you Tom, yes you may wait, I should not be too long, the last time I spanked a body so small was you when you were about 9."

Tom laughed with Mr. Brown.

"You can just make out my spank marks, lets see how my belt lifts her skin," whoosh crack, whoosh crack, whoosh crack.

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, noooooooooooooo.

whoosh crack, whoosh crack, whoosh crack, whoosh crack, whoosh crack, whoosh crack.

He could certainly use his belt, he helped her down in tears.

"I have decided not to cane you today, but will add it to your record and if you are before me again in the next 4 weeks you will get 5 strokes of the cane before we start. Would you like Tom to cuddle you?"

She nodded.

Tom sat on the settee and she sat on her knee and he wiped her tears with his thumb and stroked her bottom with hand, she was distraught and could not talk.

Tom took a gamble and gently stroked her pussy lips, just as Mr. Brown left the room, she opened her legs slightly and her crying turned to sobs.

Tom continued and she laid back a little, moved his hand to the top of her lips and opened wider and he gently inserted a finger, then two, her sobs stopped and her breathing intensified, "Oh Tom, thank you so muuuuuuuuuuuch, she cum with a shudder and her hand fell on his hard cock. "Could we go somewhere please Tom, so I can repay you?"

Mr. Brown returned and Tom put her on the seat next to her and handed over grocery list as Kitty was told to dress.

Tom waited outside for her and took her to the first floor laundry room and fucked her to his pleasure, for a small girl she sure could take a big cock, both mouth and pussy.

He was a gentleman, he hugged her and rubbed her bottom and back, "Got to tell you Kitty, Mr. Brown is my father and I know how well he uses his belt, me and my mum."

She knelt down and cleaned his cock, licking and sucking, he was soon had again and she took all his second cum in her mouth and throat.

He returned the favour, sitting her on the sheet folding shelf he almost sucked the life out of her with his long skillful tongue and the way he bit her hood and clit almost made her pass out.

"Tom?"

"Yes Kitty."

"Please may we do this again?"

"Why yes of course, bet you will get another belting off Cook when you go down for being late."

"Yes, hope so, and dads belt when I get home to with a little luck." She kissed his cheek and ran down the steps, putting her knickers in her apron pocket.

He thought of what was to come and had his third cum in less than 30 minutes as he wanked into the laundry sink, and he still had Sarah to fuck after work.

************

It was now a few months after Lee's accident, no one had ever asked her what had happened nor had she volunteered the information.

Both girls got a note from MaMa the day before asking them to join her for breakfast in her rooms.

PaPa was away in his Paris office so they knew it was not going to end up having maintenance.

They knocked on MaMa's door and were invited in.

"I took the liberty of ordering us all Eggs Benedict, poached eggs over bacon and buttered toasted English muffin, topped with Hollandaise sauce."

"Wow MaMa, you sure spoil us."

They waited with anticipation.

"Stop rubbing at the dining table Lee."

"Sorry MaMa, I'm just so excited."

They all ate a wonderful breakfast, laughing and talking.

Abi sat facing MaMa' s bedroom and although the door was not fully open she cold see the 2" black strap hung over her bedroom stool, it was her turn to rub as her clit sprung to life, she would ask MaMa why that should be later, no she would ask now.

MaMa, can I ask a question, its not really rude but very embarrassing to ask?"

"Should I go for a pee Abi."

"No dear Lee, I have no secrets from you."

"Yes you may Abi, absolutely anything, at anytime."

"Are we both to be spanked and belted?"

"Yes you are, don't you both think you are overdue and now is the time to get back to our normal lives now we have our darling Lee fully back with us?"

This time Lee rubbed again.

"What did I just tell you Lee?"

"Not to rub at the table MaMa."

MaMa pushed her chair back and patted her knee, Lee dropped her knickers to her knees, lifted her skirt and laid over her knee. 20 hard reminding spanks, then a rub, then lifted up for a cuddle.

"Take your knicker right off Lee, we will be going to my bedroom soon, Yes Abi, your question is?"

Abi took a deep breath, closed her eyes and spoke as fast as she could.

Why did I get a tingle in my pussy when I saw the belt in your bedroom and you confirmed we were going to be spanked?

She breathed out and waited for the answer.

Lee put her hand up, "Me too."

"Its called growing up girls. Girls in particular are spanked from an early age and hugged and stroked afterwards to show how much they are loved.

This gets them ready for marriage and how their husbands would deal with them if they step out of line and are naughty, or if he thinks she is due a spanking. He may even spank you in front of friends and acquaintances to show off his power, but never in front of sons or daughters.

"Like soon for us MaMa?"

"Exactly like soon Lee. The feeling you get is a sexual feeling you would feel when he makes love to you, it makes you warm inside, safe, secure and feeling deeply loved.

The harder you are punished means the more you have displeased him, something you have certainly earned and so there fore deserve.

He may not always make love to you straight after but will give you time to think of your discretion.

When he does come to your room you need to feel blessed he has forgiven you.

He may take you rougher than normal and will nearly always take you from behind to pound your spanked bottom.

This time your tears will be of delight and when that feeling starts down there, savour the love you have for each other."

All 3 rubbed.

"Wow" came the girls response.

DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers
12