Moving On Pt. 01

Story Info
New Apartment Requires Christening.
2.5k words
3.61
8.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first Story so take it easy on me. If it's good enough for a second i will make more soon. Criticism is appreciated.

*****

ONE

As he closes the door for the last time, Marcus says, "Finally done. And it only took us a couple lifetimes." Dripping sweat and panting from the exertion of moving into a new house."

"It did not, you big baby. It's only been a couple of hours." Says Amber, his roommate and the love of Marcus' life. "Besides, it wouldn't have taken so long if you weren't taking so many breaks. Lazy ass." She giggles, she loved teasing him.

Marcus ignores her name calling and looks around. It's not a very big apartment, one bedroom, one bathroom, a kitchen and a living room, but "it was theirs. The place wasn't "new" per-say, but it was new to them and that suited them just fine. In all fairness, he wanted more room but Amber insisted they start small so she could always be near him. Yes she was sappy like that but she was his 'Sappy Amber'.

"I was only taking breaks because I was doing all the heavy lifting!" he complained, still smiling. "If you actually picked up anything besides a box of pillows, I wouldn't be so tired." Which wasn't completely a lie, she had carried boxes up two flights of stairs while marcus brought up the bed, dressers and coffee table.

Annoyed, Amber dropped the box of cookware, included inside was a particularly heavy skillet, right on Marcus' foot. Marcus was a big guy, and didn't hardly feel it. While it didn't hurt as much, Marcus still danced around holding his foot in mock agony. "Oh my toe! Not just any toe, the big toe. You hurt big toe! Owowowowowow!!"

Amber was laughing so hard at his antics that she didn't notice him stop jumping around, until he picked her up in his arms, legs thrown over one arm, her back supported by his other. 'Like a baby in a cradle.' Marcus thought to himself. And that is exactly how he saw her. Amber was Marcus' Babygirl.

Amber was 5'3" but 160 lbs. and carried it well. She had raven black hair, piercing light brown eyes, shaped like almonds and a curvy figure for a girl of Asian descent, but she never complained. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled in closer, her 34d breasts pushing into his chest. "Well my big strong protector. We have our own place, and no one can disturb us. But our television won't arrive for another day by mail. What ever shall we do to pass the time?"

Marcus is 5'9" 210 lbs. of muscle and love. He has dark brown eyes, black hair and brown skin. He is Native American and African American mixed into a somewhat intimidating figure. He picked her up and carried her so easily, as if she weighed nothing.

He sat on the couch, bringing her into his lap, and kissed her full on the lips. She was more than happy to reciprocate for her lover and protector. His tongue gliding across her lips, wanting access. She opens up to him and their tongues dance and move together. Her hands on his chest, moving up his neck to his hair, cut short as he prefers it. She grips his head and pulls him in closer. His strong hands grip and massage while they roam over her body, moving up her back, to her shoulders, pulling her closer, moving back down to squeeze her tight round ass through her tight jeans. Cupping and massaging her supple cheeks has her moaning into his mouth. She reaches down to pull his shirt up and off. When she gets the garment out of her way, she begins to kiss and lick his chest, making sure to move to all the scars on his chest. He squeezes her ass harder while she sucks on his nipple making her moan and causing her to send vibrations through his nipple and draw out more moans from him.

He decides it's time to turn the tables on his girlfriend and effortlessly picks her up again and places her on the couch, while he gets on his knees on the floor. He kisses her neck, moving up to kiss and lick behind her ear, making her moan his name and melt into the couch. He unbuttons her blouse and continues his attack downward, kissing every inch of skin he can reveal, leaving goosebumps in his wake. When the blouse comes down between her breasts, he unsnaps the front of the bra but leaves the cups in place and kisses and licks down the valley between her ample bosoms.

He takes his time, slowly worshipping Amber's body, kissing down her stomach and tongue kissing her belly button while he unbuttons her jeans. She lifts her ass up off the couch while he slides them off her hips along with her panties. As soon as he sees her bald little pink pussy, lips full and red with arousal, he leans down to inhale her scent, while he reaches up to cup her glorious breasts. "Oh Goooood babe. Don't tease me please." Amber begs, trying to push her wet cunt up into his face. Marcus retreats back and uses his thumbs to spread her lips open, exposing her inner folds to his view. He blows on her clit lightly causing her to squirm and leak her lubrication. She's trying to push his head into her cunt but he is too strong to allow it.

He wants to take his time. It's so rare when they can be alone, and now that they have an apartment together, they are going to be alone a lot more often.

He sticks out his tongue to tease around the outside of her lips, above her clit and around again. "FUCK Marcus! Eat me you big fucking BRUTE! You're gonna drive me crazy! EEEaaaaaatttt meeeeeee, pleeeeeaaase!!" well, since she said please. He stops his tongue at the bottom of her pussy, tasting the juices that have leaked out, backs up a bit until his tongue is on her rosebud, and gives her a hard strong lick through her lips and all the way up to her clit. "OHhhhhh FUCK!" she screams. "More Babyboy. Please, eat my pussy!" she was desperate and squirming around under him, so he relented and licked her wet pussy with new purpose, getting his tongue as deep inside as he could, French kissing her cunt, making her legs stay open with his hands, pinning her to the couch.

His licking and sucking now focused on her clit. Sending electric sparks shooting up her spine. She grabs her breasts, squeezing them, pulling on the nipples hard which only makes her wetter and gets her closer to a climax. Marcus wraps his lips around her clit and sucks, making her back arch. He slides two fingers into her hole and pumps them in and out, lashing her clit with his tongue while he sucks. The stimulation is too much and she soon reaches her peak. "Oh fuck, Marc baby. I-I'm gonna-cum- cum- CUMMING!" Her pussy clamps down on his invading digits trying to get them deeper. Her back arches and she pulls her nipples harder, drawing out her orgasm. As she comes down from her recent explosion Marcus undresses himself, not that he doesn't want her to do it, but he can't hold back any more. He needs his woman. When he is fully naked, his 8 in. long and 2 in. across cock standing out from his body curving upwards slightly, he gets on top of her, rubbing his cock head between her lips, to build lubrication.

She wraps her legs around his waist, her arms around his neck, and looks into his eyes, her own begging for the only penetration she has ever known, from the only man she has loved. He slides into her wet pussy slowly only a few inches, feeling her walls grasp and pull him in, and begins to rock back and forth giving her a little more of his cock in her pussy with each stroke. She feels him entering and stretching her walls with a deliciously slow pace she has come to crave over the years. She feels his cock go deeper and deeper with each thrust of his hips, making her accommodate his meat. This is how it works, this is how it has always worked. He starts off slow so she can get use to his size then he takes her on an all-expenses paid trip to Pound Town.

She feels his balls firmly pressed against her ass and can feel him up in her stomach. "Okay babe, fuck me. Fuck me hard." She begs. He wastes no time and grabs her hips pulling his cock almost all of the way out of her silken sheath before ramming all the way back home deep in her slit. "OH fuck Marcus!" she screams. He continues deep stroking inside his girlfriend over and over, deeper and deeper. She feels another orgasm coming already. "Marc im gonna cum baby, keep going. Right there, right there, yes yes yes ye-OOhhhhhhh fuck im C-CUMMING! Oh shit YEEEESSSSS!" she thrashes underneath him riding wave after wave if orgasmic pleasure, Calling out his name over and over along with profanities that would make the Devil himself blush.

This time when she comes down from her high her looks angry. "Whats wrong babe?" asks Marcus. Did he do something wrong? "Amber glares at him. You haven't cum yet and I've cum twice. Don't you think im sexy anymore?"

Marcus throws back his head and laughs.

"I don't see what's so funny, Marcus." He was "Marcus" again. A few minutes ago it was "Marc" but whatever. Just something else he loved about her.

"Babe I haven't come yet because I wanted to give you pleasure first. I had to look out the window and sing ABC's to keep from blowing too soon. That's how sexy you are to me." She blushed at his praise but was still unhappy.

"Well," she said, "Now it's my turn to give you pleasure. Now be a dear and sit on the couch but don't pull out, stay inside me and move me into your lap." He did as she had commanded. He knew better than to keep arguing, letting her have her way was more fun for the both of them.

When she was properly straddled atop her brute Boy Toy, she began to grind her hips down on him effectively giving him stimulation and bringing him a slow buildup. Revenge for his earlier torture. While he was grinding on him, he put his hands on her hips and locked his lips around one of her nipples. She arched her back, pushing her ample tits in his face. "MMMMM yes baby, suck my tits, ohhh yes..." the pleasure from her nipples along with her grinding giving her more pleasure. "Damn you Marc, I was supposed to be giving you the pleasure..." She wined as yet another orgasm built within her. Marcus had her right where he wanted her. Luring her into his final trap. "Oh shit im close babe. I'm soooo close. Why are you so damn selfless? I wanted you give you pleasure but im gonna cum again! Why babe?" he had her now.

"Because Babygirl," he said in a low smooth voice, "Giving you pleasure IS my pleasure"

That was it. "Ma- Ma-ar-cus. Ihateyou-ihateyou-ihateyou OH FUCK I LOOVE YOU!!" She squirted on his lap, her head snapped back, eyes rolling in the back of her head, her juices dripping down his balls and some that splashed up his stomach was now dripping downward and she collapsed onto his chest.

He wrapped his arms around her, still buried in her treasure. It was chilly in the new place and he held her close to keep her warm. When she finally became coherent, she had a wicked gleam in her eye. He knew what came next. "I surrender my body to my Queen!" he said as he threw his hands up in the air, as if she was pointing a gun at him.

"Good," she said. "That makes this easier." She lifted up off his cock, coming out of her tight depths with a loud 'pop', slid off his lap, coming to rest on her knees between his legs, his hard cock still glistening with her juices. "This is just for you." She grabbed both of her big tits and wrapped them around his cock, encasing them in pillowy softness. Cupping her tits from underneath and rubbing them against each other in opposite directions gave him the most incredible friction. But that wasn't all. Then she began to talk. This is what always got Marcus off. Her dirty talk has inspired more cum shots from Marcus than he could remember. "Oh yes Babyboy, you gonna fuck my big titties? Ohhh so soft and warm wrapped around that big hard fuck stick. Mmmm" she sucks on the head while massaging his lenth with her tits. Licking her lips, "MMMMM I taste so goo on your cock Babyboy. I need more" and continues sucking on him, taking him as deep as she can whilst massaging his cock with her tits, using her tongue to press against his pisshole and the underside of the head. Moaning and sending vibrations along his length. He cant take much more.

"Amber, im gonna cum soon baby" Marcus says.

She starts bouncing her tits up and down on his cock, in a fucking rhythm. "Do you wanna cum Babyboy? Do you wanna spray my face and tits with that big hot load? Or should I keep sucking and take it all down my slutty throat?" she emphasizes the last line by sucking on the head for a second and pulling back with a loud 'POP' as his cock escapes her lips. "no, cum on my face baby. Cum on my face like the dirty whore I am so I can lick it all off my big fat tits. I'm your own fucking cum-whore Babyboy. Mark me with your seed. Cum on my face and in my mouth!" she opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue.

He can't hold back anymore. "Oh shit babe, here it cums. I can't stop, im cumming im cumming, OH FUCK!" he cries as he squirts jet after jet of hot semen all over Amber's face and tits. One shot hit right in her mouth, as she closed her mouth to swallow another hit just under her eye, and another on her chin. The last few spurts pooled between her cleavage and she licked and sucked it all up, never releasing his cock from her tit prison, until she grabbed the head in her mouth and deep throated it, cleaning his cock completely.

"MMMMM babe that was so damn good." She said as she cuddled naked next to her man. "And now we have all the time in the world to do more of that." She giggled, tracing the scars on his chest from when he first protected her. When she first knew she would love him forever... but that's another story.