Moving On Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony and Tom had played here cards right so Linda was between them on a long leather sofa facing the fire place. It was not lighted on this warm fall night. I was standing at the bar talking to Denny along with Rheba. After every one had there drinks Denny came around to stand with an arm around my waist and a hand on Rheba's hip. When I let my hand slide down his pant legs my fingers mingled with those of our hostess. We were both reaching for and playing with Denny's cock. I don't know how he did it but Rheba's zipper came undone on her strapless dress and all of a sudden her tits were front and center.

Rheba had nice tits nearly as big as mine. However her tits were longer and narrower, while my tits are full, and rounder. It came to me Denny was a real tit man.

Rheba and I worked together, she unzipped his pants and I reached in to pull out his lovely hard-on. Rheba was not going to be out done so she went to her knees and all I saw was her mouth right up to his open fly. No cock was visible from this angle. She had the whole thing in her mouth.

I took a moment to look around. Linda was buck naked bent over the arm of the sofa with a cock up her ass and another in her mouth. This was different because Linda was not a happy cocksucker. But there she was with a cock in her mouth right up to the fucking balls.
All of a sudden I was more interested in what everyone else was doing. It was starting quickly and I loved it. Rose was standing wither hand in Fred's pants as they were kissing.

But it was my dear friend Karen I was most interested in. she had managed to get young Mr. Wayne off to the side where he had his hand up her dress and she was working on his belt. If I knew Karen and I do know Karen she wanted to go down on that stiff black cock.

I thought about going over there and helping her off with her dress so I could repay her for her services rendered this morning. But I was pulled back to my senses by Denny who wanted to get my tits out in the open for him to play with.

Rheba looked up at me with Denny's cock still in her mouth. Her eyes said "Get out of your dress and get on this cock so I can get naked too."

Now I know most of you don't think girls talk during sex but we do and we don't need words to get our point across.

So I was out of my dress I a second and going to my knees to replace Rheba's mouth on Denny's cock. God, I do enjoy the feel of a hard cock in my mouth. Denny reached under me taking my tits in his hands. Rheba was naked and moving up so her had a leg across Denny's face. She wanted him to lick her pussy before she got fucked by anyone. I smiled to myself and lowered my mouth down over his cock. I was happily sucking his cock not wanting him to cum too soon as I was really getting hot the longer I suck this cock.

It was not long before Rheba gave out a long sorrowful moan and splattered Denny's face with a clear thin liquid. I knew she was reaching that pinnacle of lust and was giving Denny's his reward and his reward was the nectar of the gods.

He was lapping it up as fast as he could. I reached up ad wiped my fingers through the wetness running down his cheek. Tasting it confirmed it she was hitting the highest point of one's climax. It was so sweet I wanted to lick her cunt my self. So I did. I lifted my mouth off his cock and rose up so I was licking the insides of Rhea's thighs. Then my tongue reached up between the crack of her ass to touch that little puckered hole. My fingers found her cunt and worked in as Denny pulled his face back. I reached up to pull her ass cheeks wide so I cold lick her tiny sweet puckered hole. It was getting me so hot I almost cum. But Denny moved out from under me and we all came untangled. Rheba sat I the large chair with a leg up over each arm. I placed my face between her legs and started licking her cunt one more.
I was totally consumed with what I as doing I almost did not feel Denny mount me from behind. He rubbed his cock up between my ass cheeks and I thought I was going to get a ass fucking which I would have loved. But no, he moved his cock back down to my pussy and slammed it into me. He grabbed my hips and jerked me back driving his cock deep in me. While at the same time he pushed my face up harder between Rheba's thighs. I was fingering her ass and sucking on her clit and getting a royal fucking all at the same time.

Rheba was not going to give up another load so I stopped to enjoy getting fucked. It was not long before I felt a warm sensation fill my cunt.

Denny pulled out as I took a moment to once more look around. Rose had her skinny little ass on a rug with Fed between her legs fucking her.

Tom and Tony had changed places and were still filling Linda up with two cocks. Karen was on all fours bending over Wayne with his cock in her mouth. I knew as soon as she sucked him off she would jump up and sit down over his cock. Karen is a big girl and she loves to ride a cock as well as suck in off first. Denny went to refill his drink and I wandered off to find a bathroom.

When I returned Rheba had joined Rose and Fred. Rheba was playing with Roses' tiny firm tits while kissing Fred.

Denny was now over standing in front of Karen with his cock in her mouth as she straddled Wayne with that black cock way up her cunt.

I head Tony and Tom cum together filing Linda at both ends. I watched as cum ran out of her ass and mouth. Those two guys were shot I could see them drifting off with two limp cocks.

I thought "Wilda old girl your not going to get as much ass you thought you were not this night any way."

Every one finished up and cleaned up. We were all once again dressed and standing around with drinks in hand. Top and Rose were ready to go, Fred and Linda moved toward the door. Karen said she was going to stay for a while and visit with Tony and Rheba. I smiled at Wayne and asked if he wanted a night cap at my place. He accepted my invite and said he had to stop my home for a moment and he would be at my place in an hour. I thought that was about right and said I would be waiting.


I got home, showered and slipped on a thick white terry cloth robe. I was brushing my hair when the phone rang. It was young Mr. King. He asked if he could bring a friend a male friend along. I said "Why not a threesome sounded like fun."

The night was still young and this old broad was feeling like she need two young hard cock to fuck and suck. As I hung up my ass puckered at the thought of two hard young cock in me at the same time.

Part-II Party on: also the new house has a party.

Wilda

12