Moving Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tevans
tevans
23 Followers

Every now and then, Aric gave a short moan of pleasure, and each time Tom felt his heart leap inside of him. He got the confidence to tease Aric, taking short breaks from sucking his cock to kiss his stomach and lick his balls. He continued to suck and kiss until, grinning, Aric pulled him back up so they could lie in each other's arms and kiss for a while.

That was when Aric reached behind him into the drawer of the nightstand and pulled out a small bottle of lube. "Tom." He kissed him. "Little brother," he laughed, "will you fuck me?"

Instead of saying something, he grinned and kissed Aric hard. "What about a condom?"

"We won't need that." Aric pressed his shoulders so Tom lay back on the bed, cock pulsing and stiff. Tom watched as Aric squirted a little of the lube onto his fingers and then massaged his hole, then drizzled it over Tom's cock. It felt cool and Tom almost gasped. Aric rubbed the lube well over Tom's cock, then stood up and lowered himself down. Tom watched with delight as Aric sat on his cock, feeling Aric's ass envelope his head, watching Aric gasp as he took it in.

Aric paused for a moment, and Tom watched, patient. Aric's ass was warm and tight. Aric took a deep breath and lowered himself all the way, and Tom felt the head on his cock pop all the way in.

He gasped. That tiny sensation almost sent him over the edge.

Aric grinned. "You like it, brother? You and me are together now. One man."

Aric started to move up and down. Damn, they were fucking. Utter depravity. Imagine if somebody had seen them, drawing infinite pleasure from something so base. They fucked for a while that way, with Aric sitting on top, and then Aric lay face-down on the bed, presenting his round ass for his little brother. Fucking that way was better. Now Tom could knead Aric's shoulders while he fucked him, kiss his neck, nibble on his ears, pull on his hair. Though their fucking was hardly porn-star speed or roughness, Aric moaned loud and often, and it reminded Tom that there was nobody else living in that house. For the moment, they were the only two people in the world, and then they could dream that they were one, the one man alive on the entire planet.

Tom felt ejaculation coming on.

"I'm gonna cum!" he grunted.

"Don't pull out," Aric breathed.

Tom fucked harder as he felt the pressure mounting in his loins. Aric cried out, maybe from pain, maybe from pleasure, probably both. Tom wasn't aware that he might be hurting his brother. He fucked harder until the cum felt like it was exploding from his cock, his entire body bucking with each ejaculation. He put force into it, as if he could make the cum shoot harder by will of his mind. His heart pounded, and his soul lifted, straining for divinity. He collapsed onto his brother's back.

Aric turned over and kissed Tom on the forehead. "You gave me quite the pounding, little brother." He grinned and kissed him again. Then, he started to jack himself off.

"No, let me," murmured Tom. So Tom jacked his brother off, taking the cumshot in his face, so that the semen dribbled over his lips and chin.

They kissed for a few minutes, then Aric got up and shut off the lights, and they pulled up the sheets and kissed some more. They didn't speak again that night; enough had been said. But even in the depths of slumber, Tom clung into Aric in silent determination.

tevans
tevans
23 Followers
12