Moving Story

Story Info
Two guys help a group of friends.
4.7k words
3.86
32.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi my name is Tony, and I would like to tell you of a wild weekend I have just spent. It all started about two weeks ago when my mate asked me to help move his aunt and a few friends from the country back down to the coast where we live. Apparently her marriage had failed and she was coming home to be close to her family.

Mario’s dad picked us up and dropped us at the Truck rental place, paid for the truck, and sent us on our way. Six hours later we pulled up at the house and Mario took the lead, and knocked on the door. Five minutes later we were sitting out the back with a cold beer in hand, me just turned 20 years and Mario all of 19, surrounded by four young women. Tony’s aunt who turned out to be a stunning 28 year old stunner, named Angela, with the natural looks of her European heritage, long dark hair, deep brown eyes, olive skin, and a majestic set of tits, on a full figure, Her three friends were also a matching set of different nationalities. Jenny, a 26 year old Eurasian, the jet black hair of Asia, bright blue eyes, a trim petite figure with a great set of tits to finish the look. Terry was the Aussi sheila, a cherub of a girl, 25 years of sun, surf and sex. Although the rounder of the team, her body still said “fuck me”. Tammy was a Pom, the youngest of all at 22, pale peaches and cream skin, trim slim and extremely sexy, with a mane of red hair, and freckles

They were also. Getting slightly pissed as they had spent the day sipping on champagne as they packed. Apparently most of the big stuff had been picked up along with Jenny’s Civic, Tammy’s mini minor, and Terry’s classic Triumph motorbike. Terry’s old man has a Semi and trailer and was going close to home empty to pick up a load to bring up here so he agreed to take the load for free. Also it gave him a chance to meet Mario’s family and see where the girls were going to live. After the beer’s we packed all the boxes and bags into the truck and the back of the station wagon, then as the sun set and the night grew cool we ordered pizza and enjoyed more of the wine and the beer.

About an hour after the girls showed us to our rooms, bear except for a mattress, sleeping bags, and blanket the door creaked open to reveal a naked Angela. She slipped under the sleeping blanket and whispered that she would like to thank me for our help. As her hand slipped into my boxer shorts I let my eyes and hands travel across her. From her face, down her beautiful neck, across her ample tits, taking their weight in my hands. I then started to touch the brown nipples bringing them to a firmness and stiffness with my touch. I then felt her lips on my cheek. We met each other and kissed, first tenderly, then the strength built with passion until our tongues searched each others mouths and lips crushed with passion. I trailed down her neck, tasting her warmth and scent, again around her breasts, licking the flesh many men must have lusted after, sucking on her excited nipples, running my kisses down across her full warm tummy, and down access her thick set of pubes.

Rather than directly to the point of my desire, I skipped to her knees and started to work my way up to her moist, sweet cunt slowly teasing her till I tasted the nectar of the gods.

I licked and sucked on the puffy lips of her sex, I opened them to revel the access to her cunt, I eased my tongue into her, I turned to her clit and sucked on her bud till she started to buck and push her pussy into my face.

At this time Angela pushed me onto my back, and after ripping off my boxer shorts, slipped into a 69’er, squatting over my face she took my throbbing cock into her warm moist mouth. She used her talented lips, her exciting tongue, and the muscles in her throat, to give me one of the best blowjobs, all the time while I lapped at the sweet folds of her pussy and the swollen clit. She came to a shattering climax.

After we had calmed down, and lay holding each other under the blanket I asked about Mario, and Angela told me that she had seen Terry going into his room after the two of them had shared the last of the wine while talking of the lack of good looking hunks in their town and how their sex lives had suffered a current drought. Jenny and Tammy were sharing a blanket also, keeping each other happy as only girls can do.

. Mario later told me that Terry, who had a firm hand on his cock and her huge tits just inches from his face, awaked him. He just opened his mouth as she fed him her breast and nipple like a baby, his head finally resting in her arms with her swapping from tit to tit. She whispered to him that she loved a man who knew how to suck on a set of teats. The only thing better was when her lovers came over them after fucking her silly. So he did, they did, her on top first again rubbing her wet breasts across his chest and face, then doggy, pushing her head down onto the pillow, squashing her tits against the course texture of the old blanket he had been given. Again teasing the sensitivity in her nipples .As he fucked her, he gripped the twin globes of her arse cheeks and put a couple of fingers in her rear passage.

He then rolled her over and stuck his pussy covered cock into her mouth and slowly fucked her mouth as she eagerly used her tongue and lips on his manhood until he could feel his come starting to boil. Not wishing to come just yet he moved down the blanket and. making her hold her own legs high and wide open he climbed up and fucked her on his knees, keeping his balance and finding leverage by grabbing onto those massive tits again. The rougher he was on them as they fucked the more she moaned with pleasure until she climaxed. She then begged him to come, so he pulled out and straddled her chest. He put his now slimy cock against her teats as she rubbed it across and between the impressive globes. Finally he came with a gush that even surprised him. He came as she rubbed the spurting cock on her nipples, over her flesh, up her neck; finally still the last spurts came in her mouth. She licked his cock clean while rubbing the love cream into her fleshy breasts with a satisfied look on her face. Later they had fallen asleep with his flaccid prick between her arse cheeks and her hands holding his to her sticky breasts.

Once my prick had regained some hardness Angela rolled onto her side facing away from me, she reached between her legs and eased it into her waiting wet pussy and whispered for me to take her slowly for a while as she just wanted the feel my fullness fill her for a while, and then we could do the “dirty thing”. And gently I fucked her as we both touched her body, our hands on her breasts teasing again her nipples, my hands brushing her face, her reaching behind her touching my young hard body, our hands meeting at her crutch.

She touched her puffy love lips and gripped my hardness that slipped between them; she used her large pussy flaps to massage me as we rocked against each other. I teased her clit as she came to an almost subdued climax. Apart from the feel of her pushing back onto my cock and her taking a quick gasp, I could have missed it due to the pleasure I was enjoying. With me still hard, Angela pushed me onto my back and squatted over my crutch and slipped it back into her cunt. She lent forward and kissed me hotly on the mouth, then let me feast on her breasts as she raised her hips up and down sending thrills through my body to my brain. She moaned that she loved the feel of my cock in her body. She asked me to do it doggy, and who was I to say no.

So in a second she was telling me to fuck her hard as I did it to her while hanging onto her full arse, pulling her cheek apart so I could see my cock slide in and out of her still tight pussy, or pulling on her mane of dark hair, forcing her neck to snap back and her cunt to push back onto my cock again, or reaching under her to pull on her swinging breasts, twisting her nipples till she gasped with pain and pleasure. When I thought it could get no better she turned her head to face me and demanded that I put my cock in her arse and to do the “dirty thing” that she had mentioned before. So for the first time in my life I pulled out and held it to that tight puckered ring, working slowly I edged in until I was up her extremely tight canal right up to my balls. After a second to adjust she told me fuck her until I filled her with a come enema. And I did soon filling her rectum with my juice and then collapsing on her back. She told me not to pull out but to roll over with her, and if I wanted to, we could fall asleep still embedded in her. God was this good.

The next morning the plans were made for the day, Angela, Mario and Terry were to go in the station wagon in the front bench seat, with the rest chock a block full of the girls stuff, and go back into town and hand over the keys, as I with Tammy and Jenny would take the truck and head back home. We would either meet on the road or at a swimming spot we had seen on the way up.

After an hour of small talk Jenny laughed after Tammy had whispered something in her ear. When I asked what the joke was, Tammy asked if I had enjoyed my self last night. When I said I could have she said someone must have as Angela could hardly walk this morning and was knickers-less today as she was to sore to wear anything tight against her pussy. It was also the first sex that Angela had had after she had kicked her husband out 18 months ago I replied that I had heard that they.

Enjoyed themselves together and it was a pity that I had not had a chance to watch but I was for some reason busy. Jenny some what shyly told me it was the only the second time they had done the girl thing, and would I like to hear about the first time. After a yes please, Jenny told me of the night that had started out as normal.

Jenny and a boy, and Tammy and her guy had spent a night at the local and on the way home the boy had tried to touch up Jenny under a street lamp. When he got abusive after Jenny had told him to stop, Tammy’s guy had slugged him and they had left him on the side of the road.

They then had gone back to Jenny’s place and made them comfortable in the big rumpus room watching a late night music program. After the rest of the house was asleep they pulled out a couple of mattresses and drifted off to sleep under a joint blanket. To the light of the T.V. Jenny was woken to the sound of sex next to her, she looked as she saw the guy suck on Tammy’s tiny tits and teased her very long nipples. She watched as he played with her pussy, she touched her own hard nipples through her T-shirt as he fed his cock in to her mouth. She touched her own wet pussy as Tammy ran her tongue along the shaft until she was at the large sack at the base of his cock, she slipped a finger into herself as Tammy sucked one, then the other ball into her mouth, while masturbating the throbbing veined monster just feet from her own mouth.

She imagined the sensations as the guy opened Tammy’s legs and started to fuck with his eyes tight shut. He did not see Tammy reach for Jenny’s tits, now expose as her T-shirt high around her neck. He did not feel the pleasure the two girls shared as their hand joined the exploration of Jenny’s hot pussy. All he felt was the joy as he came in the tiny sexpot’s hot cunt. Within minutes he had fallen asleep, so Tammy rolled over and kissed Jenny on the mouth. She asked Jenny .if she liked swallowing a guy after a blowjob. Jenny said yes but why? Well girl, I have a hot pussy full for you to taste, while I lick you out, and we can get our rocks off together. So they made “girl” love together for the first time.

Well listening to their story my cock had started to swell in my baggy shorts. This plus the fact that while she had told me the story Tammy had slid a hand into Jenny’s top and started to massage her fuller breasts. By the time the story had finished Jenny was sitting there, between us, with her blouse wide open, her bra hanging loosely, and Tammy had her hand up her skirt, working her way under the elastic of her wet panties. Tammy looked at me and told me that Jenny had a delicious tasting pussy, and it was a pity that I could not taste it. So I challenged her that if she slipped in a finger or three till Jenny was really wet then we all could have a finger each of the Eurasian nectar, if Jenny did not mind. Minutes later I watched the two girls sucking on two of the fingers like they were small thin cocks. When they finished they held the last finger inches from my face, thick with the scent of Jenny’s sex, and asked if I still wanted to taste it.

Jumping forward as much as I could, while driving, to take the finger in my mouth, but the girls pulled away and asked what I was going to give them in return. I asked them what they wanted. Tammy relied that she didn’t know about Jenny, but a fuck like Angela got would keep her happy. Jenny just smiled and said me to. Well working out we were not far from the river I said skinny-dipping and sex in five minutes. By the time we pulled into the bush spot Jenny was rubbing my hard prick from under the leg of my shorts while somehow had got naked and were teasing me with their moans and ooh’s as they explored each others bodies. Lying on a blanket under the warm sun the three of us tasted, sucked, played with each other, teased, and I had fucked both girls to my exhaustion I had just enjoyed the best sex since, well last night. It took me an hour to realize that the rest had not turned up.

Unbeknown to me the station wagon had broken down about two hours into the journey. As Mario lifted the hood a small group of bikers with a van behind pulled up. They had the full set up, black leather jackets, dirty jeans, and full-face helmets with tinted visors. After a quick talk it was decided that the last in the group would take Mario to the nearest service center, to get some help or a tow and the rest would stay there and wait. Mario was thrown a helmet and climbed onto he back of the bike and they took off in a cloud of tire smoke.

Mario started to feel uncomfortable as the rider pushed back into his crutch, especially as the vibrations of the bike and the bum of the rider started to give him a hard on. He relaxed only when the rider took his hands one at a time from its waist and slid them under the loose T-shirt and he found a set of firm breasts topped with a pair of excited nipples. After an hour and half the bike slid to a stop out the front of a small garage where he found an old timer who was willing to go out and fix or tow the car. Mean while the rider had not got off the bike or removed her helmet, as he returned to the bike she just signaled for him to get back on. They had not spoken a word but he knew ever inch of her chest by touch and the warmth of her bum through the ride.

A half hour into the return ride she pulled off down a dirt track and stopped behind a small group of bushes. After getting off the bike my mystery rider removed her helmet, revealing a young attractive face and introduced her self as “Slack”. Kicking off her big boots she opened the fly to the skintight jeans, she then pulled them down over her cute butt and down her incredible legs. She stood there naked except for that dirty, baggy T-shirt Don/t you want me she said looking at me. Well what is a boy to do? Drop to his knees and munch on the tender hairless pussy open for his pleasure. He feasted on that snatch till she pulled him up by the hair, and ripped off his shirt and his dress jeans to reveal his swollen cock. This time he sat on the seat as she sucked his swollen member and licked his hairy balls. It was his turn to pull her to her feet and pulled off her top leaving her naked.

Following her onto the seat of the bike, this time facing him, she lent back and rested her head on the handlebars using only the leather jacket as a cushion.

Sitting there he wondered how old was she her tiny body, her pert tits, her trim naked cunt, and angelic face. But the hand holding his cock against the pink opening of her sex made his mind go elsewhere. She climbed onto his lap taking his prick up to the hilt. Together they rocked enjoying the warmth and wetness of her cunt. He pushed her back onto the tank and started to fuck her in earnest, causing her to squeal in delight. He then flipped her over and with her standing on the foot pegs, and hanging onto the handlebars, he fucked her doggy till he came deep inside her. As she slumped back into his arms he kissed her for the first time. As she dressed she suggested that he not to mention the fuck when they got back to anyone at all. When he asked why she replied that 1) the leader of the bikers was her father and that he had broken her last boy friends hands when he caught the kid feeling up her tits, so what he would do if he found out she had been fucked silly while doing a favor. 2) That she had only just turned fifteen and was under age.

As Slack and Mario fucked in the scrub and Tony had fucked Jenny and Tammy by the river, the group at the station wagon was not growing roses. The Bikers had set up a make shift camp by the roadside, the six guys and two girls enjoyed a joint and a few cans of the cold stuff. Terry did not feel the first set of hands as they found there way over her tits. All she saw was the prick that Angela was sucking on. She wanted one too. She wanted to wrap her lips around a thick cock. As her mind raced with these thoughts, a pair of hairy legs appeared in front of her with only a pair of black boots below the knees and a dirty, stinking T-shirt above. But all she cared about was the meat hanging between his legs. She wanted to have that cock in her mouth, down her throat if necessary, between her luscious; lips. to have his sweaty swollen balls in her moist mouth.

As she took the meat in her mouth, she realized that she was being stripped, first her denims, then her T-shirt, her bra was ripped from her body, and finally her old granny briefs were pulled down her legs. Now naked she was spread out on the dirt, and she glanced across to see Angela’s arse sitting on a fat cock fucking it with abandonment. The meat that Terry had had in her mouth was now forcing its way into her cunt. She started to move her hips easing the length into her as the man attached gripped her breasts and sucked in all his mouth could fit. Without letting go of any suction, he ripped the breast from his mouth and bit into the other tit. The pleasure and the pain her body was feeling brought her to a massive climax, as her body spazamed for release. The meat in her left her no rest, but instead picked up her legs and forced them over her shoulder. With little finesse her then shoved back into her cunt. And continued to fuck her, only stopping when he was ready to come, pulling out again and sprayed his seed over her tits, her face, and through her hair .For some reason the heat from the come splattering on her skin brought her to another mind splitting climax.

Angela was also enjoying the attention. After she had fully blown the first guy, letting him come over her luscious tits, she was set upon by the youngest in the gang. He pulled her legs apart and pushed aside the wrap around skirt, he then dived into her center of his desire. He took the sweet lips of her pussy and sucked on them.

She relaxed as he feasted on the tender flesh and the juices of her sex. He started to tease her clit, he fingered her pussy, he slipped a digit into her accepting arse, he brought her to an oral climax as she had excited his mate, Before she had a chance to catch her breath, the kid ripped off his jeans and jumped between her legs and slipped his hardness into her. She responded by lifting her legs and wrapped them around his waist, forcing him deeper into her. As he fucked, he ripped open her peasant blouse and mauled at her breasts, leaving a deep blood red love bite on her left tit.

12