Moving The Goalposts Ch. 02

Story Info
I hadn't realised it but we'd moved to a different level.
6.6k words
3.73
29.6k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 10/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a little while to clean ourselves up once we'd finally come down from our crazy session in Annie's office. I'd managed to spurt semen on almost everything except, fortunately, Annie's dress. However despite being more than a little bit drunk she managed to sort out most of the 'problem' stains.

She liberally applied a pot of water to the carpet and then mopped it up with a pack of tissues which seemed to work pretty well; and as she pointed out the carpets were being renewed in a few weeks anyway. The same approach was adopted with my suit although dry cleaning rather than renewal was hopefully all that was going to be needed. Once we'd cleaned ourselves up in the toilets all we needed to do was to scurry past the security guard; fairly straightforward despite our giggling as he had no interest in us whatsoever beyond a casual grunt which we took to be the closest we'd get to a cheery 'goodnight'.

But we didn't care. We felt like teenagers; carefree, uninhibited, and as we walked to the car we were grabbing, kissing, groping each other constantly; both crazily in love and lust. And as I drove home Annie started to recount her evening, a story which she continually interrupted by pulling her skirt up to provide me with occasional glimpses of her recently shaved pussy in the passing street lights. "I knew you'd like my new look Sam," she'd purr. On the odd occasion she'd even let her palm slide across it before bringing it to my mouth to lick, helping to keep both of us in a state of constant arousal.

She hadn't managed to see Jo at all during the day -- their Finance people were keen to ensure that a comprehensive 'hand-over' took place. Even at lunchtime Jo was unable to get away, leaving Annie feeling a little annoyed and increasingly frustrated.

"So I decided to give Jo a little surprise," she chuckled to herself, sounding very pleased with her idea. "I went to that new tanning place in the city centre and got myself a new 'hair-style'. It felt fantastically sexy walking out with my newly bald pussy already damp at the thought of Jo eventually uncovering it!"

However even then things weren't working out as expected. Jo was kept locked in meetings in Finance until the end of the day and Annie hadn't managed to grab a single minute alone with her. She had still remained upbeat though -- there was always the evening ahead. But then, when they all finally got to the pub, there, waiting for Jo, was Louisa!

"I'm sorry Sam. You know, that I phoned you but - I don't know what I expected but, but ..." We were both giggling as she continued "... well, obviously it involved sex with Jo, but once I saw Louisa there, I thought that any chance of another session had now been blown clean out of the water."

"So what was she like then, this Louisa?" I asked thinking back to Annie's angry call. "A big, chubby dyke I expect," I added hoping I sounded supportive.

"If only, if only," Annie had sighed. "But no. She was lovely; tall, slim, elegant, and a fair bit older than us -- probably mid 40s but fashionably dressed and very friendly; she told me that she was a senior partner in some big architect practice but not in a boastful way, just as a matter of fact."

"You were talking to her!"

"Actually for most of the evening as it turned out. She seemed to manoeuvre things without me realizing, and before I knew it we were together at the end of the bar a little away from the rest"

"Fucking hell," I exclaimed, "that must have been tricky."

"I suppose it should have been, and at first I felt dreadfully guilty, you know, about what had been going on between Jo and me, especially when she said 'So you're Annie; Jo's told me so much about you.' I could feel my cheeks redden and I thought I'd hyperventilate but if Louisa had noticed my embarrassment which I'm sure she must have, she didn't show it. I think that's why I drank so much, so quickly; because of the crazy situation. I think I had 4 or 5 glasses of wine in no time.

"I felt totally naked in front of Louisa and in more ways that one. My mind was jumbled and as she chatted to me I was finding it increasingly hard to concentrate. I kept thinking 'you know don't you; you probably even know that I had my pussy shaved for Jo today' and I could feel myself getting wet as erotic thoughts tumbled around in my head. I even started thinking, hoping really, that after we left the pub, she and Jo would take me back to their flat and make love to me all night long. And of course I was sure that she knew that was what I was thinking!"

"So how come you ended back at the Office," I asked as I drove onto our drive, Annie's hand by now stroking my erection through my trousers.

"That story is for when we are in bed," she giggled getting out of the car, still swaying a bit as she tottered to the door.

We thought about getting a take-away delivered but we were still highly aroused and I was still taking every opportunity to get my hands on Annie's lovely smooth pussy which I knew was exciting her. It wasn't long therefore before we were naked on the bed all thoughts of food fading into distant memory.

"So Sam," her voice simply oozing sex, "what do you fancy first, to hear the rest of my story or to make love to my newly shaved pussy?"

"Both." I groaned as I kissed her wildly slowly slipping down her body as my hands roamed up and down her thighs, moving ever closer to her new baldness.

"Both it is then," she exclaimed happily and taking my head in her hands began pushing me further until my kisses started to rain down on her moistened pussy lips. And so as I feasted on the fragrant juices leaking from my wife's now hairless pussy, Annie completed her story of that evening's adventure.

"I was pretty much taken by surprise when Louisa checked her watch and with a 'God, is that the time already!' said she had to leave. She went over to Jo who was chatting with Mary and a couple of blokes from Finance; everybody else had left by then-- it was after all already close on 7. I watched as she whispered something in Jo's ear and then they both looked across at me. Then she said her goodbyes to the others before coming back to me.

"'It was lovely to meet you Annie,' Louisa said before adding, 'Hopefully Jo and I will get to see you again once we get back from our travels," with a smile and look that made me go weak at the knees. Then, after a lingering kiss on my cheek and a husky 'Mmmmm Jo was right, you really are absolutely delicious' whispered into my ear she made her exit."

By this stage of her story, Annie's legs were well spread and she was slowly rocking her pussy up and down against my eager mouth. As for me, my cock was pulsing in my hand as I battled to delay cumming too soon. I really did feel as if I wanted these moments to last forever.

"Louisa's departure pretty much signaled the end of the drinks and I wasn't sure what to expect but after I joined the remnants Jo asked if I could let her back in the office; she'd left her farewell flowers behind and had already handed back her swipe card.

"By now," Annie continued, "I was a bundle of nerves and while I thought that meant that Jo and I might have some time alone together, I didn't really feel sure of anything. My nervous state wasn't helped much by the smirk Mary game me as Jo and I said our goodbyes and left to walk back to the office.

"However, it didn't take long for Jo to put my doubts to rest. No sooner were we out of the pub door than her hand slipped around my waste and she pulled me to her, kissing me and telling me to hurry as she didn't have long. We pretty much raced back to the office and through reception and up to my office. By the time I'd shut the door behind us her hands were already under the hem of my dress. And then she was whispering, 'ooooh yessss - what a lovely surprise,' as she slipped her had underneath my panty crotch and started stroking my pussy.

"Oh Sam, it felt so fucking good. I don't know what it was; the drink maybe, Louisa's double-edged comments perhaps, my desperate need for Jo obviously, or the build up of a whole day's sexual tension inside me. Or more likely it was all of these, but whatever it was all I know is that I went absolutely crazy." Her rocking had become more urgent by now and she was literally fucking my face as she continued.

"I was kissing her wildly, licking and biting her lips, writhing against her as she brought me to orgasm after orgasm with her fingers." She stopped talking for a while but carried on fucking my mouth but with increasing vigor. "It was without a doubt the best sex I'd ever had." Annie was panting between phrases and I knew she was nearly ready to cum on my face.

"Jo just kept me going. It felt as if I was a toy she was simply playing with. She'd build me up until I was on the edge and keep me there until I was moaning; crying; begging her for release. And then she'd suddenly push me over the top, my whole body juddering wildly as the waves surged through me; waves so strong that I was losing all sense of where I was, even of who I was. But she wouldn't let me drop down too far and by the time my body had stopped shaking, and my mind had started to untangle itself I was back on that cusp again, grinding myself against her hands, begging for more."

I'm not sure exactly when Annie and I both came, but for the first time in a long while it was together, her orgasm, smashing through my attempt at restraint, leaving us a writhing, shuddering messy heap on top of the bed. And there we stayed for the night drifting off into peaceful untroubled sleep.

In the morning after a leisurely breakfast Annie continued the tale. Eventually she had collapsed onto her knees unable to stand any more of Jo's onslaught. Jo had then undressed as the waves of yet another orgasm were still coursing through Annie's quivering body.

'Now it's my turn' Jo had exclaimed triumphantly, now standing naked from the waist down in front of a bowed Annie. And with that she had grabbed Annie's head and pulled it violently against her hairy pussy, already damp with her juices.

I listened with increasing excitement as Annie described in minute detail what it had felt like to lick another woman's pussy for the first time. How warm it felt against her mouth; how it tasted slightly tart but with a hint of sweetness; how the curly hairs of Jo's pussy had tickled her nose and how she'd inhaled deeply on the sexual aroma emanating from it.

How she'd thought about the ways she liked her pussy being licked and had tried to lick Jo's the same way; trying to gauge exactly how Jo was feeling every second and responding as best she could; wanting desperately to please her.

Hearing all this was driving me crazy and it was obviously exciting Annie too because without a break in her commentary we were slipping out of our dressing gowns and falling into each others' arms. We collapsed onto the floor, kissing like crazy, my cock suddenly in Annie's mouth.

"I could feel Jo's orgasm was close by," Annie continued as she briefly ceased sucking me. "I was using my whole face to pleasure her as she rocked her hips back and forth." She went back to sucking my cock leaving me groaning, not knowing whether I wanted her to finish the story or carry on sucking my rock hard erection.

"She was so fucking wet Sam, it was unbelievable the amount of pussy juice that was dripping onto my face." She had now started rubbing my cock when it wasn't in her mouth. "I could feel her coming from a long way off. Jo was panting; then she started moaning, urging me on. 'Come on, lick me, harder, lick me you hot little bitch, fuck I knew you'd be good, you sexy slut,' stuff like that.

"She had hold of my hair and was working my face back and forth across her pussy. I was using everything I could to please her; my tongue, my lips, my teeth, my nose. She was almost suffocating me but I didn't care. I wanted to be good for her Sam; I wanted to give her such a fantastic orgasm, one that she would always remember." She took my cock back in her mouth and worked her tongue all over it as she sucked deeply on it bringing me to the edge.

"And then Jo came on me. I was looking up at her, watching her; her eyes closed, her nostrils flared, her mouth gaping wide open. She was cupping her breasts through her t-shirt as her spasms began, flooding my face with her juices. And I loved it Sam, loved everything about it. I loved her pussy, the way it smelt and tasted. I loved the way she had fucked my face, the way she'd used me and how she came all over me. But more than anything I loved being so -- so totally - out of control..." And as I heard her voice peter away and being only vaguely aware of the implications of what she'd just admitted I came violently.

Afterwards as we lay on the carpet kissing and cuddling she concluded her experience. They'd spent a few minutes kissing and cuddling but as they dressed Jo's mobile rang. It was Louisa, who was outside, apparently as pre-arranged, and had come to pick Jo up! It seems she'd known about their little sessions all along. On a whim Annie had slipped out of her damp panties as a further present. Jo said she would enjoy sharing them with Louisa. Then after a brief kiss she was gone.

Over the next few days, things seemed to get back to something approaching normality. We did the standard 'couple things' over the rest of the weekend, a bit of shopping, eating out etc. and then it was back to work. However sex seemed somehow distant -- perhaps because we'd had so much in the last week or so, maybe because, at least for Jo, the last act would have been so very hard to beat. Either way Annie seemed to accept that her 'fling' with Jo had come to an end and it appeared there were no recriminations or self-examinations that we needed to confront because of it.

I thought about it from time to time, wondering whether our whole 'adventure' had now come to a premature end. There was always a few months time when Jo and Louisa returned from their travels of course. Things might take off again? So I contented myself with this possibility and was happy to let things drift along, that is until a few days later when Paul entered our lives.

Annie and I had been invited to a birthday drink that a mutual friend Denise was having at a small club in town. It was here that we met Paul, Denise's cousin. Dressed in a sharp suit with a collarless shirt Paul was one of those tall good looking black guys who ooze self confidence and although about 15 years our junior seemed to get on extremely well with Annie.

For her part Annie, dressed in an electric blue cocktail dress with matching lipstick and heels, was obviously flattered by the attention she was getting from Paul and I remember late in the evening watching him drape his arm around her shoulder while she was sitting at the bar and noticing that she made no attempt to remove it. It was probably me just being me but it felt as if he was staking a claim to her. My head was spinning; with memories of Annie's escapades with Jo still fresh in my mind part of me wanted to watch things develop while another part was getting angry that another man was being so overtly familiar with my wife right in front of me.

On the way home we barely spoke and I guess both of us were wrapped up in our own private thoughts. Mine were a confused mixture of lust and anxiety while Annie was probably still bathing in the attention she had received from Paul. When we got into bed I immediately tried to climb on top of her my cock by then rock hard from thoughts of what Paul might have done to Annie had I not been there but she stopped me and asked me to lick her pussy instead.

By this time I was so worked up I slipped willingly between her thighs and started lapping at her pussy lips which were already soaking wet. Annie loved having her pussy eaten although usually she prefers straddling me so she can lower herself onto my face and often she almost suffocates me when she gets rocking as her orgasm builds up. However this time she just lay back and spread her legs wide and moaned as I licked her to orgasm. I guessed she was thinking about Paul as I licked her but I didn't care. The whole evening had been so erotic I could barely contain myself and jerked off as Annie writhed on my mouth.

After about her second orgasm Annie finally collapsed and fell asleep leaving me wide awake and still horny. I couldn't sleep no matter how I tried as visions of Paul with Annie filled my thoughts. I slipped out of bed and went to the spare room where I jerked myself to sleep to visions of Annie letting him seduce her, all thoughts of Jo and my wife together fading away. I didn't realize it at the time but I was already starting to become obsessed with the idea of Paul fucking her.

In the morning Annie wandered sleepily into the spare room and asked me why I was there. I made a lame excuse about feeling ill in the night and not wanting to disturb her. She didn't question my explanation and went and showered. I was desperate to talk to her about Paul but she was off shopping with a girlfriend for the day and it was difficult to find a place to start. After she left I jerked off again to visions of Paul taking my wife.

After we had finally got round to talking about the evening she admitted that she liked the attention he gave her. '"Sam, I am a woman heading for 40 and I've got a fit 20 something black guy chatting me up,' she said smiling widely. "Of course I'm going to be flattered -- and before you say it -- yes I do fancy him," and then quietly as she dropped her eyes, "and probably far more than I should." For some reason this was simply a green light; the flashing amber in the background just melted away as my growing obsession took over.

Slowly, inexorably our sex life became honed to a simple standard format over the next couple of weeks. I think I lost count of the different ways I made Annie orgasm while I talked to her about Paul taking her and the ways that I would cum either with her or alone. I think we could probably have gone on like that for ever if it hadn't been for the invite to Denise's wedding landing on our doormat one morning.

I guess both Annie and I realized that Paul, being Denise's cousin was bound to be at the wedding but somehow although we continued using him in our fantasies we suddenly seemed unable to discuss him outside the bedroom. It was after all forbidden fruit but only a fantasy after all. But then again, Jo had only been a fantasy at one time. We probably both knew deep down that we were heading for another large helping of reality.

It was a fairly large wedding held at a local golf club. There was a marquee for the evening music and we had use of a large part of the grounds and soon everybody was scattered about the place. I remember thinking how lovely Annie looked dressed in a simple strappy mini red dress and matching high heels that she had bought the weekend before. She looked sumptuous and it wasn't a surprise to subsequently find out that it was as much for Paul's benefit as anyone else's that Annie had taken so much care with her appearance.

Most of us were in the open as it was a lovely summer's evening when we were all called in to hear toasts and speeches. I had just been pounced on by one of the guests who on hearing that I worked in computer services immediately assumed that I could provide second line PC support, when the call came. I looked round as we walked towards the main function room and caught sight of Annie in a largish crowd which was slowly meandering in the same direction.

As I stood there watching the speeches I was totally unaware that behind me at the back of the hall things were developing the way they were, something I didn't find out until we got home. Annie had been strangely irritable when we got home and had gone straight to bed and her mood continued throughout the following day. Late in the evening, fed up with being criticized for no apparent reason I confronted her. With tears in her eyes Annie finally confessed to why she had been in such a bad mood.

12