Moving Times For All The Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Susan and Mark finished fucking I fucked Susan while Lucy watched. She could not take me all the way in like my sister could.

Lucy and I returned to my place leaving Mark and Susan together. Much later Mark came up and took Lucy home and I slept.

- - - - - - - - - - o O o - - - - - - - - - -

I was woken by the ringing of the doorbell. My place was a mess. There were photographs of my grandparent's everywhere and I still had Lucy's panties in the kitchen and her bra had still not been found. I looked through the spy hole.

Nana was holding a casserole dish and granddad a pack of beer. I was naked and there were pictures of them having sex strewn across the floor. I did not bother to cover myself.

I opened the door and let them in.

"Is mum with you?"

"No. Why?"

"Because I'm naked and there are pictures all over the floor of you two having sex."

Nana and I kissed each other on the cheek. "Why are our pictures all over the floor and who's bra is that over there?"

"Lucy and I were looking at the pictures last night. One thing led to another and we fucked. Her panties are in the kitchen which she forgot to take home this morning, and neither of us could find her bra."

"Does Mark know?"

"Yes, he was here."

"I brought you some food because I thought you would be too busy unpacking to make something for yourself." Nana looked down at my penis. "You are a big boy."

"I've got some KY jelly, we can have sex later."

"I'll have you know I don't need any lubricants yet. I still produce enough of my own."

The thought of having sex with my grandmother made my penis twitch.

"It's coming alive." My grandmother put her hand around my penis. "Do you want to have sex with me?"

"Yes."

My grandmother pulled down her slacks. She was wearing a thong which surprised me.

"Shall we do it here or in the bedroom?" Nana looked around at the mess.

"It will be more comfortable in the bedroom. Granddad can come in and join in the fun. I don't mind."

Nana lay on the bed.

"You look fantastic for a grandmother."

"I'm lucky. I had my children when I was in my teens and so did your parents. We're a lot younger than most grandparents."

We kissed and she guided my penis to her vaginal lips. She was very moist and certainly did not need any lubricant. Granddad sat on the edge of the bed and watched us fuck.

"May I take a picture of you two fucking?" Granddad asked.

I laughed. "It was your pictures that started this."

He did not join in with us, he just took his phone out of his pocket and clicked away. My grandmother was a fantastic fuck and she was at that time the oldest person I had had sex with.

Neither nana nor I got dressed afterwards. We cleared some space around the table and ate the food that they had brought. I asked granddad for a set of the pictures which we put onto my computer.

A message came up telling me that Lucy was online. I switched on the camera and we talked with Lucy and Mark.

"What are you lot doing without any clothes on?" Lucy asked.

"I've just fucked nana and I've got the pictures to prove it." I replied.

Moments later Lucy was looking at the pictures of nana and me fucking.

"I think it would be nice for just the four of us to get together for some family fun." Lucy said.

"What about Mark?"

"That's alright nana. He can have fun with Susan his new girlfriend while we're having our fun."

"Who's Susan?" Granddad asked.

"She lives downstairs. We had a foursome last night." I replied.

"I'll contact you this week and we'll arrange something. We've got to go now. Your grandfather and I are going over to see your parents." Nana said.

"Don't mention to them anything that happened here." I said.

"Don't worry. Neither of us will mention a thing about it to anyone. Your mother would kill us all if she ever found out.

Nana and granddad left and I went back to bed.

- - - - - - - - - - o O o - - - - - - - - - -

I spent the following day unpacking and putting things away. I picked up all of the pictures and put them back into the boxes.

Mum and dad came over in the evening. We ate at the table. Mum sat on the same chair that nana had sat on after we had fucked. I had forgotten to check it for any stains.

Mum's noisy and started moving things and looking in boxes. She touched something on my desk and my computer screen came to life.

"What's in these?" Lifting the lid on one of granddad's boxes of photographs mum saw the pictures and I saw her face go very red. I looked at dad who just shook his head.

Mum came back to the table. "You should get rid of those."

"I can't they don't belong to me. They belong to granddad and nana."

"I'm going to have a word with them. You shouldn't have them. What if Lucy ever sees them."

Mum put her head in her hands and dad looked at me. Suddenly Lucy appeared on my computer screen. She saw me but could not see mum or dad. She spoke before I had a chance to warn her.

"I love the pictures that granddad took of you and nana yesterday. I spoke with nana earlier, are you free for our family fuck fest this Saturday evening." Lucy said.

Mum screamed.

- - - - - - - - - - o O o - - - - - - - - - -

Mum was on tranquillisers for months after that and said that she would go to the police if we did not stop our stupid behaviour. Granddad took his pictures back and we did not meet up for our family fuck fest that Saturday.

Lucy and Mark visited regularly with Mark spending the night downstairs with Susan and Lucy up here with me.

"You'll have to get yourself a steady girlfriend. Mum keeps asking awkward question." Lucy said after a night of hectic sex.

"Does that mean you want us to stop?"

"Hell no. I want us to continue fucking each other for the rest of our lives. This is one up on friends with benefits"

"Do you think Mark would mind if I muscled in on Susan?"

"You serious?"

"Yes. I like her. She's beautiful."

"Go for it. Mark won't mind and I'm sure she'll say yes."

"She must have realised by now that we're brother and sister. Has she said anything to Mark about the night she saw us fucking."

"She knows were brother and sister and she thinks that we're wonderfully perverted. I think she'd like to see us do it again."

"No time like the present as mum always says." I jumped out of bed and pulled on some clothes.

"You're serious. It's almost three in the morning." Lucy picked up her jeans.

"It's not as though we would be interrupting anything, she's only with Mark. And don't wear anything more than what you've already got on. That's an order."

Lucy looked at me with a startled expression on her face. I had never spoken to her like that before. I made my sister walk down the stairs in front of me. She put her hands up to cover herself but I told her take them away and leave everything uncovered.

"I'm not wearing anything. What happens if someone comes in and sees me?"

"You face the person and you don't cover anything. You just act normally."

Mark opened the door. "Is everything alright?"

"Yes. We were bored and decided to come and join you." Lucy replied.

Susan wore only the smile on her face. Her eye's opened wide when she saw us. "You walked down like that?"

"Yes. My brother made me. We wondered if you would like to have some four way fun with us?"

Mark did not waste any time and started playing with his wife's nipples.

"Yes. We'd love that." Susan came over to me.

"I'm going to fuck you while my sister and her husband watch. Then this afternoon we are going to visit my grandparents and have sex with them."

Susan held her naked body against mine and pushed her crotch hard against mine. Her smile got bigger.

Lucy and Mark watched me fuck Susan. Then she knelt on the floor with my cum dripping out of her and sucked Mark's penis. Lucy and I could not stop ourselves from fucking each other in front of them.

- - - - - - - - - - o O o - - - - - - - - - -

That afternoon I phoned my grandparents and took Susan to meet them. They were sitting in the garden when we arrived.

"Hello, It's nice to see you. You must be Susan." Granddad shook her by the hand.

"I've just got off the phone to Lucy." Nana said as she brought out drinks and cake. We sat around their small garden table.

"Did she talk to you about a family fuck fest." Nana was surprised when I mentioned it in front of Susan. "It's alright Susan knows all about us."

"I gave Lucy dates when we're available and she's going to let us know when it will be. As long as your mother doesn't find out we'll be fine. She still gives me an earful of abuse every time we meet. She accused me of corrupting her children."

"Do you want to have some fun with us now?" I did not wait for an answer. Leaning over I gave Susan a deep sensual kiss and lifted her shirt up over her head and fondled her bare breasts.

My grandfather did not need any encouragement and while he played with Susan's nipples I kissed my grandmother. My grandmother undid my trousers and held my penis up to her mouth. Opening her mouth as wide as she could she put my penis inside.

I looked at my grandfather pulling Susan's knickers down her long legs. He buried his face between the tops of her thighs and she moved her legs as far apart as she could. Susan and I stared at each other while my grandparents pleasured us.

I pulled at nana's tank top. She released my penis and I pulled her tank top over her head. Bending down I put my hands inside her shorts and pulled them down.

"Take these off." Nana tugged at granddad's shorts. Granddad stood and I looked at the top of Susan's spread thighs. She was very wet and her lips were open wide. Putting my hands onto her wet lips I slid two fingers inside her.

"Are you ready to be fucked by my grandfather?" I asked.

"I want to fucked by you first."

My grandparents watched us fuck just as I had wanted.

Although Susan had a suntan she looked very white next to my grandparents who lived in the sun. Susan had just fucked me and my cum was still inside her. Turning to my grandmother I held her and pointed my penis at her lower lips. She spread her legs and I pushed my penis into her already cum filled hole. Susan spread her legs and allowed my grandfather to enter her cum filled hole.

- - - - - - - - - - o O o - - - - - - - - - -

It was almost two months later when we met up at Lucy's and Mark's house for our family fuck fest. Susan and I arrived first. Mark answered the door wearing just a pair of shorts. Lucy was in the kitchen and was wearing a short see through nightdress. I took off my shirt and shorts and hugged my sister lifting up her nightdress at the back and giving her backside a playful squeeze.

"You can take your clothes off and leave them through there or you can keep them on until everyone is here." Lucy handed Susan a drink and poured out a glass of orange juice for me.

Mark took Susan into the front room. Lucy and I followed. I stared admiringly at Lucy's backside as I walked behind her. She bent over to put down her glass and her nightdress rode up revealing her backside and her pussy lips. I stepped up behind her and pushed my penis into her hole.

"My brother can't wait." Lucy said moving her legs apart for me. I moved in and out of her. My crotch pressed against her beautiful soft backside with each thrust.

Susan was giving Mark a blow job when the doorbell rang. She was the only one of us wearing any clothes and she went to open the front door. Mark came and stood in front of Lucy and she took his penis in her mouth.

We heard muffled voices and then more clearly we heard Susan. "We're in here. You can take you clothes off and put them in there then come through and join us."

Susan's head appeared briefly round the door. "It's your grandparents and two other couples."

I stopped fucking my sister.

"I meant to tell you." Lucy said.

"Who is it?"

"Mum, dad, Mandy and her husband."

"WHAT!"

"It's alright mum's had a conversion. I've had long chats with her and so has nana and Mandy."

I was worried because my penis was still deep inside my sister and my mother was about to walk in.

"Hello son."

I looked around and saw my mother standing behind me. It was the first time I had ever seen her naked. She had large white patches of skin where she had worn a costume on the beach.

"Don't stop." Lucy said.

I continued to fuck my sister while our mother watched. My dad walked in with an erection and stood beside her. The others followed him in.

"Your backside has not changed at all. I still recognise it after all these years." Mum said.

Dad put his arm around mum. "Don't stop son. It looks as though your sister wants you to carry on."

I continued thrusting. "Why am I always the last one to know in this family."

I pulled my penis out of my sister's vagina and went over to give my mum a hug. My penis was erect and sticky and got squashed between us.

"Careful. You're all sticky." Mum said.

"I'd like you to meet Susan." I held out my hand and Susan came over.

Susan kissed my mother on the cheek. "It's a pleasure to meet you." She then kissed my father and looking down at his erect penis greeted him with. "Hello big boy." She shook my father's penis as though it was a hand.

My grandfather pushed past us. "Can't waste a good pussy." He said and stepping up behind my sister put his penis into where mine had been moments earlier. My mother giggled.

Cupping my mother's breasts I kissed her on the lips forcing them apart with my tongue. She did not know what to do, she had never been in a situation like this before. Taking her hand I put it on my penis. Her eyes opened wide. I guided her hand and my penis towards her pussy.

"What do we do now?" She asked looking around.

Dad and Susan were standing next to us. My granddad was fucking my sister. Mark, nana, Mandy and her husband were playing with each other on the other side of the room.

"We do what they're all doing. We fuck." I replied leading my mother to a mattress by the garden door. "Lay down."

Dad and Susan followed us and lay down next to us. Dad got his penis inside Susan before I got mine inside my mother. Mum looked around the room. Everyone was fucking except us.

I put my penis against the hole that I had been born from and pushed. Mum moved her legs apart and pushed back against me. I was inside her. She hooked her legs around my body opening herself wide and allowing me to bury myself deep inside her.

Holding her arms tightly around my neck she brought my face down to hers and kissed me. She would not let me go.

We fucked for a long time. Susan went to join the others and Dad rubbed his hands over mum's body while we fucked. Lucy came to join us and mum and I watched dad fuck his daughter.

When we eventually stopped fucking mum clung onto me with tears in her eyes. She held my head in her hands and planted kisses all over my face. "I've wanted to do that with you for a very long time."

"Why didn't you tell me" I did not expect her to answer me.

"I don't know. I thought it was wrong. Now I know we should have done it years ago."

"Until today you were the only woman in this family that I had not had sex with. Now that's been put right we must do it regularly."

"Mum was the last! When did you have sex with my sister." Dad asked.

I looked across at Mandy. "I gave her my virginity a long time ago."

12