Moving to a Retirement Community Ch. 04

Story Info
The adventures continue for our senior citizens.
2k words
4.28
36k
1
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole move took just over two weeks. First of all I had to visit several times to make sure the changes to the house were coming along the way I wanted them to. Of course the bathroom had to be enlarged. I'd grown use to the larger bath area, as well as the multiple shower heads and I was damned certain that I'd have the same thing at this house, too. Then the bedroom had to be enlarged as well. To get this right the second bedroom was incorporated into the one I chose as my own and a walk-in closet was also put in place. Next I use one corner for an indoor spa. While I liked one outside, the weather here was somewhat colder in the evenings and I wanted to be able to enjoy my soaks and still be comfortable. Besides that, I was planning to do a lot of entertaining at the new place and I wanted my guests to be as comfortable as I was. Nothing like a little soak after an evening of sucking cocks with your friends. Once I was sure that all had been fixed up as I'd requested it didn't take long to get all my packing done and make the move. When you live by yourself there's not a lot of stuff to pack and thank goodness I wasn't a pack rat.

There were only a couple of things I intended to take with me that I had no intention of giving up. First was my hardback book collection. I've got a number of First Editions, as well as a couple autographed books that I really wanted to keep. I'd been an avid reader of the books by Clive Cussler for many years and I had everything he'd written. Then there were my comic books. While I no longer bought any I still had a collection that went back at least 50 years and I've been offered quite a sum of money if I ever decided I wanted to sell them. That thought remained in the back of my mind to this day and it was becoming quite clear to me that I'd eventually sell them, but at my price! There was also my DVD collection. I'd had a ton of VHS tapes for many years and it had taken me quite some time to either have them coverted to DVDs or to find them on DVD myself. I'd gotten a ton of positive feedbacks on ebay from all the purchasing I'd done there over the last 10 years or so.

There were a few pictures I was sure to take with me, as well. Of course I took the ones of my parents and myself, but there wasn't much more than those. I never liked to have my picture taken and as a result I think there were only about 3 of me in the whole house, if you include my graduation picture from college all those many years ago.

I got all my things in the back of the rental van and walked out of the house I'd spent a great deal of my life in. I locked the door and walked to the van, turning once to look back.

"Bye, old girl," I said to no one in particular.

I then got in the van and made the long drive to the new house I'd call home.

* * * * * * * * * *

I was sitting in the living room when I heard the knock on the front door. Getting up and turning down the volume on the TV, I went to the door to see who it was, hoping it might be Ed.

It wasn't.

Instead, when I opened the door there was a black gentleman standing there, probably around my age, in shorts and a blaring red shirt.

"I wanted to be the first to welcome you to the neighborhood," he said. Then he introduced himself.

"I'm Eugene," he told me. "Eugene Wills."

I took the hand he extended and we 'officially' welcomed each other.

"Don't just stand there," I told him. "Come on in and sit for a bit."

We sat in front of the TV and I politely turned it off so we could chat and get to know each other.

"I didn't want to come over the first day," Eugene told me. "I wanted to let you get use to the new place first."

"I appreciate that, Eugene."

"Please, call me Gene. Everyone does. I was only Eugene to my wife, and then only when she was mad at me."

We both laughed and for the first time I really felt comfortable in this new environment.

"How is your wife?" I asked. "Will she be joining us?"

The silence was deafening, and I knew right away that it was a mistake. I tried to apologize, but he waved it off.

"Lost Lois 4 months ago," he told me. "We were planning on coming out here together, but she was hit by a drunk driver."

"I'm so sorry," I told him.

"Thanks. She didn't know what hit her, and I'm mighty thankful for that. The police told me that she may not have even known it happened, it was just that quick. The driver was killed, too." I saw the tears beginning to well up in his eyes but he quickly brushed them away. "We were together 54 years and I still miss her terribly." He pulled a hankerchief out of his back pocket and dabbed his eyes, then folded it up and placed it back in the pocket.

Since I'd never been married I didn't know what to do next so I just threw caution to the wind and remained silent, allowing him to compose himself and once he was ready I knew he'd continue. Probably the best decision I'd made since moving in.

"I'm sorry," he told me. "I try not to let it bother me, but when you've spent that much time with someone, it still smarts."

"I wouldn't know," I admited. "I've never been married."

"You don't know what you missed," he said. "I loved her more than anything else. We never had any children though, so we were able to do things we always wanted to do once I retired. We traveled, we joined clubs," and for some reason he accented the 'clubs' part, "and we ejoyed ourselves."

I know I shouldn't have, but I asked anyway, "What kind of clubs did you join?" I guess I knew what the answer was going to be, but my curiosity got the best of me.

At first I did't think he was going to respond, but after several minutes he did.

"We were swingers." he told me, turning slightly red at the admission.

"Hey, no reason to be embarrassed," I assured him. "We all have things we like to do. If swinging was your thing, at least you enjoyed it, right?"

"Yeah, I guess we did."

Again, the stupid in me came out and I asked another question, "How long did you both swing?"

Gene look at me directly in the eye and answered, "We did it for over 20 years."

I just sat there, feeling stupid yet again.

"Hey, Mike, don't let it embarrass you, too. It was something we got into and had a wonderful time. We do it at least 3 or 4 times a week. Even got to where we had 'regular' members we liked to get together with when we could. There was one couple we enjoyed the most though. Eve and Bob Reynolds. They were around our age and we did just about everything you can do with a couple."

"Such as?" Yep, that stupid in me was still there.

"Well, we loved to fuck and suck, and eat each other. And I do mean each other. Wasn't nothing for Lois to go down on Eve and me and Bob to get busy sucking each other to a large load of cum. Best cocksucker I've ever met, too. Bob that is. Eve wasn't much for the oral thing on me or her hubby, but she was a wildcat when it came to sucking a pussy. Lois just couldn't get enough of Eve's tongue digging into her pussy. It wasn't long before it was just the women with each other and me and Bob doing the same to each other. I kinda preferred it after a while, too. Seemed Lois could get off better with that woman's tongue then she could with my dick." At that point he kinda whispered to me, "I'm not very big in the dick department," he confided, then he chuckled a bit. "Hell, Bob wasn't the largest I've ever seen, either. I guess we were both in the same length department."

"And that is..................."

"Why don't I just show you?" And he stood up and dropped his pants, revealing a tool that was probably only about 3 inches soft. Then he reached down and began to stroke himself, bring an erection that I guess measured close to 5 inches. For a man his age it was a respectable size. He was cut with a head that looked like it had been transplanted to his stem after he was born. His ridge overhang his shaft by about a half inch, maybe more and there was a slight bend to the left. His ball sac was rather large though and he looked like he had a couple of eggs in there instead of balls.

Made my mouth water just looking at it.

He came over to the couch and sat down next to me, placing his hand on my already hardening cock.

"You see something you like, Mike?"

I didn't answer him. Instead I took hold of his cock and jacked it a bit, then I got down on my knees in front of him and took his all the way into my mouth, not stopping until I felt his sac on my lips. Once I was there I used my tongue and washed his rod as I sucked, feeling it jerk slightly each time I hit that sensative spot right under his piss slit. I heard him moan and I knew I was doing the right thing. I needed no further encouragement and proceeded to work on his cock like it was my favorite flavored popsicle. I pulled back until just his cock head was in my mouth, and began to fondle his balls at the same time. Reaching under his sac I rubbed between them and his asshole, knowing he'd love that as much as he did me sucking on him.

I pulled off completely and pushed him back and pulled the lower part of his body forward until his ass was just barely hanging on the edge of the sofa. I pushed his legs back until his ass was available to my full view and then I move forward and began by licking on his balls and didn't stop until I'd reached his pucker and then proceeded to do what Ed had done to me, I licked on his bud and probed as far as I could into that orifice.

It was while I was doing this that I heard another knock on the door.

"Damn!" I said, as I quit what I was doing and got up. Since I was still fully clothed I didn't have to worry about getting something on before answering the door.

"Why don't you go to the bedroom while I answer this and I'll get rid of him and join you in just a minute."

Before I could get to the door I heard a familiar voice, "Mike, you in there?"

It was Ed.

"Coming," I shouted. "Just a minute." I was wishing I really was cumming.

I opened the door and before I could say hello, Ed pushed his way into the opening, standing there and staring at the scene behind my back.

I turned around, knowing what I'd see.

Gene was still sitting on the sofa, slowly stroking his hard rod and looking at the two of us, with a huge smile on his face.

"I was wondering when you'd get here," he told Mike.