Moving To Louisiana Ch. 2

Story Info
Roger discovers wife Helen's Black desire.
5k words
4.44
145.7k
44

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,584 Followers

If you have the time you can email me at the address in my profile and tell what you thought.

* * * * *

A few days later.

I woke up and went downstairs to get something to eat for breakfast. When I came down Helen was in the kitchen and had already prepared breakfast.

She stood there in her robe and looked great, she was smiling, almost glowing. I hadn't seen her this happy for awhile.

"Good morning honey." she said.

"Good morning." I said back.

"You seem very happy today." I said.

"Yes I am, isn't it a great morning and I think it's also going to be a great day." She told me.

"You think so."

"Yes I do." she said.

"Oh by the way honey, Ty said that they were going to be finished painting the house today." she told me.

"That's great, well I'll better get of to work then." I said.

"Are you going to be at home today." I asked Helen.

"Yeah, Carla is coming over, I haven't seen her for a couple of days and she just broke up with her boyfriend so I thought we were going to have a nice day in the sun and take a swim in the pool." She told me.

"That sounds nice, have a nice day then, bye."

She kissed me on the cheek and I drove away to work. I've always been a little concerned about Helen being alone with those guys, but she would have Carla there for company so I guess she would be fine.

When I came in to work that day I noticed that James wasn't there.

"Isn't James here today?" I asked Carl, another employee at the firm, we were six employees total.

"No, he had some business to take care of elsewhere today." Carl grinned.

"Ok." I said, and got to work.

---------------------------------

At home Helen changed into her new thong bikini. The thong didn't cover up much, just a small string on her ass and a small patch on the front just to cover her pussy. Her top just covered her nipples and a very small part of her large breasts so she looked very hot.

A few minutes after Helen had gotten into her bikini Carla came by.

"Hi Carla." Helen said.

"Hello Helen." Carla responded.

"Sorry to hear about your breakup." Helen told Carla.

"Oh that's ok, he was a yerk anyway and we hadn't been together that long either so it doesn't really matter." She told Helen.

"Well, you were right about one thing Carla." Helen told her.

"What’s that." Carla asked.

"About black men, Ty to be more exact." Helen told her.

"You mean, you slept with him." Carla asked.

"No Carla, I fucked him or rather Ty fucked me. And he was great, I haven't cum so much in my entire life." Helen told her.

"When did you do it." Carla asked.

"Well, the first time was a few days ago when you and I were sunbathing and Ty was there and you had to go." Helen told Carla.

"The first time, you mean you've fucked him more than once." Carla asked.

"Oh yes, we fuck everyday when he comes over to work on the house, I just can't get enough of him." Helen told her.

"Wow, so he's that good uh." Carla asked.

"Good, he's great, you were right about him being hung. I mean that black cock of his must be 9 inches at least and its thick too." Helen told her.

"Well, I’m not surprised, black men usually have big cocks." Carla told Helen.

They talked about Ty for a few minutes more.

"By the way Helen, that's a hot bikini you got on." Carla told her.

"You like it, I wanted to surprise Ty with it." Helen said.

"Do you have your bikini with you." Helen asked Carla.

"Yeah, can I get dressed here." She asked Helen.

"Of course you can, there's no one else at home and Ty won't be here for about another 20 minutes." Helen said.

"Ok." Carla said.

Carla got undressed and begun putting on her bikini. She had a great light brown body, a pair of big tits and nice big ass.

"That bikini looks great on you Carla." Helen told her.

"Thanks." Carla said.

"You know, Ty said he was going to bring a friend today. And since you broke up with you boyfriend, why don't you join us, I know you could use a good fuck.

"What does this friend of his look like." Carla asked.

"I don't actually know, all I know is what Ty told me. That he is good looking, black and has a big cock." Helen said.

"Well, maybe." Carla said.

A half an hour went by and It was warm outside so Helen and Carla were outside lying in the sun, when Ty and another black man came up to them.

"Hello Helen." Ty said.

"Hi Ty." Helen said back and got up and greeted her black stud with a nice long tongue kiss.

Then Ty stopped the kissing and said to his friend.

"This is the slut I was telling you about. She's an absolute whore for black cock." Ty told his friend.

"By the way, this is my friend James." Ty said.

"Hi James." said Helen.

"Well get him a real welcome bitch." Ty told Helen.

Helen went over to James. When she got up to him, James grabbed Helens ass and pulled her to him and then he started to kiss her. Helen wasn't used to anyone except Ty treating her that way, but it didn't take long before she was kissing him back.

Carla were still lying down watching this other black man feeling up Helen.

Carla coughed to get Helens attention.

"Oh I'm sorry, this is my friend Carla." Helen told them.

Carla said hello.

"Carla has just broken up with her boyfriend so I thought she could use a good fucking Ty." Helen told Ty.

Carla looked a bit surprised at what Helen just had said.

"I think we can fit in another woman." said Ty. As he reached down for Carlas hand.

Carla eventually took his hand and Ty pulled her up to him.

Carla looked over to Helen but Helen and James had already started to kiss again.

So Carla then looked over to Ty who were pulling her closer to him. By this time Ty had already taken his shirt of and he was just wearing his shorts.

She had to admit that Ty looked real good, muscles everywhere, and in his shorts she had noticed a huge bulge.

"You are one fine woman, Carla, curves in all the right places." Ty told Carla.

Ty with his huge black hands had begun touching Carlas brown body. And soon he was kissing her. Carla were now so hot that she really needed Ty to fuck her. She was sucking on Tys tongue and Ty were kissing her deeply, he was grabbing her big brown ass as he slid her bikini bottom to the side and began touching her pussy.

By now Carla were moaning allot. He then unsnapped her top and took it off, exposing her brown nipples on her big tits. Ty began to squeeze her soft boobs.

This feels so good she thought to herself. Ty then took Carlas hand and placed it on his bulge. She could feel his huge cock.

James had already removed both Helens thong and her top. And he were fingering her pussy with his big black hands while he sucked on Helens large juicy breasts. Helen were moaning loudly.

"You like this, don't you bitch." James said to Helen.

"Ohh yes James, I love it." Helen moaned.

"Well now for something you've been waiting for slut." He told Helen. While he pushed her down onto her knees.

He then pulled his shorts down, and there it was, James huge black cock. It had to be 11 inches long, thick and had huge balls.

"Oh my god." Helen said.

"That's one giant black cock." she said.

"Now suck it bitch." James said.

Helen reached over and grabbed it with her small white hands. She couldn't get her hand around it, it was just too big. It felt heavy in her hand, she reached over to it to lick that big cockhead. She licked it and then stuck the entire head into her mouth, she had to open up big to be able to get it in her mouth.

"Mmm, you taste so good." Helen said slurping on James cockhead.

"You'd better suck it good bitch." James told her.

She were bobbing her head in and out over his cock. She reached down and fondled his balls, then placed her tongue on his balls and licked and sucked them. She had been slurping on his black cock for awhile when James told her to lye down and spread her legs.

She did what he told her.

"I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you, bitch." He told Helen.

"Yes, please fuck me." Helen moaned.

He placed his cockhead against her pussylips. She could feel his head pressing against pussy.

"Please shove it in." She said.

James then shoved his black cock hard into her tight pussy.

"Ohhh yeeeessss." Helen screamed.

Helen came almost immediately after James had pushed his cock in her pussy.

James was now fucking Helen with his entire length. He was fucking her hard, slamming his balls against her pussy.

"Gooooddddd, your soooo biiiiggggg." Helen screamed.

He fucked her like that for awhile then he told her to get on top of him. She did what he told her and got up on top of him and sat down on James giant black cock. Helen were riding him fast, pumping her ass up and down. Her tits moving up and down. James then grabbed and sucked on Helens soft tits.

Helen quickly looked over at Carla.

Ty had shoved his black cock into Carlas mouth, and she had reached over and grabbed Tys ass, as she were sucking on his big cock.

Carla slurped on Tys cock, sucking on his head.

"You suck good bitch." He told Carla.

"I love a black cock in my mouth." She told Ty.

Ty then pulled his cock out of Carlas mouth.

"Get on your hands and knees and turn around." He told Carla.

Carla did what he told her.

"You have one delicious black ass there Carla." He told her.

Ty then slammed his big cock into Carlas pussy and began fucking her hard.

"Oh god yes, fuck me hard." Carla screamed.

Ty grabbed Carlas tits while he was pumping her pussy with his black cock.

He continued to fuck her for a few minutes then he grabbed her so she were sitting on him.

"Get up from my cock and show me your ass." He told her.

She got up and Ty grabbed her ass from behind and said.

"I'm going to fuck your tight ass now slut."

Carla was in heaven so she didn't care.

Ty guided her ass back down onto his cock, he placed is cockhead at her anus and grabbed her hips and began to push down.

Finally his cock were pushed into Carlas black asshole.

"Oh my god." She screamed out.

Ty had half of his cock in her ass, as Carla began pumping is cock trying to get even more in.

"Yeah bitch, you keep pumping." He told her.

James and Helen and Ty and Carla had been fucking hard for about an hour.

"Get of me and lye down bitch." James told Helen.

"I'm gonna cum in your face." He told her.

Helen lied down and opened her mouth.

James placed his cock between Helens large breasts and told her to squeeze them together.

She squeezed her tits around James black cock, and he started to pump.

"Open your mouth slut." He told her. And so she did.

"I'm cumming." He yelled out.

He then began spurting his sperm right into her mouth and on her face. Helen were swallowing as fast as she could. It tasted so great, maybe a little saltier then Tys cum but she loved it.

He covered her face with semen, globs and globs of cum were running down her cheek.

At the same time Ty pushed Carla down next to Helen and Carla were sucking hard on his black cock. He then pulled it out and Ty began to shoot his cum all over Carlas face. There were wads of cum running down her cheek and forehead.

She opened her mouth and took a few globs of sperms on her tongue and swallowed it.

When Ty stopped cumming Carla reached over and sucked the last drop from Tys cock.

"Kiss Carla." Ty told Helen.

Helen reached over and began kissing Carlas mouth tasting Tys sperm on her lips and Carla felt the taste of James semen on Helens lips.

"You taste nice Carla." Helen said to Carla.

"So do you." Carla said back.

"There's a couple of great sluts." Ty told James.

"You got that right Ty." James said back.

They fucked a few more times and then spurted their cum deep inside their pussys before I (Roger) came home.

-----------------------------------------------------

I came home just a half an hour after Carla, Ty and James had gone.

"Hi honey I'm home." I said.

"Oh Hi Roger, how was your day." Helen said.

"Good." I told her.

"Oh by the way Helen, my boss thought it would be great to have dinner with us so he could meet you, so I invited him over tomorrow evening, if that is ok with you." I told Helen.

"That's fine Roger." Helen told me.

We got to bed early this evening so I wanted to have sex with my wife.

"Why don't I just yerk you off." Helen said.

Well its better than nothing I thought.

"If I'm going to yerk you off you have to lick my pussy." She said in a dominating voice.

"Ok." I said almost submissively.

I took out my cock.

"Its so cute your little penis, isn't it." She said with her dominating voice.

I said nothing.

"Is your little penis cute or not, or do you want me to stop." She asked me.

I didn't want her to stop.

"Yes Helen, my little penis is cute." I said submissively.

I don't know what had gotten into her but she had total control.

A minute later I came.

"Ahhhh, that was good honey." I moaned.

"Look what you did, I got your cum on my hand." She said in a irritated voice.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"You better clean it up." She told me.

I was about to get a towel when she stopped me.

"You clean it up with your tongue." She ordered me.

"But honey, I...." I tried to say.

"But nothing, you lick it up now." She told me in her most dominating voice.

I didn't know what to do but I reached over to her hand, and stuck out my tongue.

"Good boy, now lick it up." Helen told me.

Oh my god, I was about to lick up my own cum from Helens hand.

And so I licked it up, feeling its salty and bitter taste on my tongue, the good thing was that I didn't cum much.

"Good, now swallow it." She told me.

I were in her control so I swallowed my own cum. Gulp.

"That's good Roger, now you can lick my pussy." She told me.

She laid back resting her head against a pillow and spread her legs.

I brought my face down to her pussy and stuck out my tongue and began to lick it.

"Lick it good." She told me.

I licked and licked, when I licked inside of her she tasted a bit funny. I didn't know what she tasted like, she normally tastes very sweet but now she also tasted like, a different kind of sweet and also a little salty.

"Lick it all up." She told me.

I couldn't get my hand on what it was, but I did what she told me and licked it up.

"That's a good pussylicker." She said to me.

"Thanks." I said.

The rest of the night I kept thinking about that taste. But I just couldn't figure out what it was.

------------------------------------------------

The next morning I said good-bye to Helen and went to work. Helen also went out to buy something for dinner this evening.

I was hard at work when my boss James came up to me.

"I'm looking forward to dinner this evening." James told me with a grin on his face.

"Yes. so do I and my wife." I told him.

"What time should I come by." He asked me.

"How about 7 o'clock." I said.

"That will be just fine." He told.

"I'm looking forward to seeing your wife." James told me.

"So is she." I said.

"I'm sure she is." He said grinning.

"Well, I'll see you at 7 o'clock then." He said and walked away.

When I got home at five o'clock, Helen had already finished with dinner and were getting dressed.

So I took a shower.

When I got out of the shower Helen must have already gotten dressed and went downstairs. So I got my clothes on and went down.

The time was already 6.30 so it was just 30 minutes before James would be here.

I found Helen, she had already prepared the table and everything else.

"Wow Helen, you look great." I told her.

She was wearing a sexy evening dress which had a nice cleavage, showing of her large breasts.

"Do I really." she asked.

"Yes you do." I told her.

We talked for a few minutes and then the doorbell rang.

We went to open it.

It was James.

"Hello Jim, Helen." He said.

"Hi James." I said back.

When I looked at Helen, she stood there staring at James like she had seen a ghost.

"Aren't you going to say hello Helen." I asked her.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Hello James." She said.

What I didn't know was that, that was the same James that had fucked Helen just yesterday.

We went inside and I was walking in front of Helen and James, showing James the house.

While I was walking in front and talking about the house James laid his hand on Helens ass and whispered to her.

"I want your sweet ass on my black cock." He said to her.

"James, Roger is just in front of us, he'll hear you." Helen told her.

"Let him hear me then." He said.

"Well here is dinner." I said to James.

"It looks good." James told me.

"It's Helen who made it." I said.

"I bet anything your wife does is good." James said.

Helen thanked him.

"Well, should we eat." I asked.

"Lets." Said Helen.

We sat down and ate. While we were eating we talked about my job at the firm, our house repairs and other stuff. Helen and James seemed to hit it off, quite well. They seemed to whisper a bit, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. When we had finished dinner we went into the living room and sat down.

Helen were in the kitchen getting something to drink for us.

"Your wife is a real sexy woman, Roger." James told me.

"Yeah, she is." I told him.

"She has a nice pair of tits on her." James said.

I didn't know what to say to that. Then Helen entered the room.

"Why don't we ask her to show them to us." James said.

"What!" I said.

"What are you two talking about." Helen asked.

"I thought it would be nice if you showed us your big tits." James told Helen.

"Ok." Helen said and sat down the drinks for us.

"What the hell, you can't be serious Helen." I told her.

"I am, if James wants to see them he should." She told me.

She began unhooking her dress around her neck and when she did that the dress just fell down onto the floor.

There she stood in front of us just wearing her bra and a pair of thong panties.

"Put your dress back on." I said and stood up.

"You sit down and watch your wife strip." Said James in a powerful voice.

I whimpered back into my chair.

"That’s right Roger, watch as your wife strips in front of this black stud boss of yours." Helen said to me.

I was feeling helpless against this powerful black man. Helen was dancing very sexy in front of us. I had never seen her like this before.

She were unhooking her bra. A few seconds later she had removed it and she was showing her large full breasts to this black man.

"She does have a big pair of tits, doesn't she." James said.

I didn't respond.

"Well, I just have to get a taste of your wife’s tits." James said. "You don't mind, do you Roger." He asked.

"I...". I tried to say that I did but I couldn't get the words out of my mouth.

"I didn't think so." James said as he stood up and walked over to Helen.

When he came up to her he grabbed her tits with his large black hands. He started kissing and sucking her nipples.

"Mmmmm, that's good." Helen moaned.

He then went up and started tongue kissing Helen and she were kissing him back very passionately.

My almost naked wife were being groped and kissed by this black man and she were enjoying herself very much apparently.

James then started to undress, he took his jacket, shirt, pants, socks and shoes off. He stood there almost naked just wearing his shorts.

I saw a huge bulge in his shorts and as I had seen it in the shower at the gym I knew he had a huge black cock.

"I think my cock needs some attention bitch." He told Helen.

She didn't appear to mind him calling her a bitch.

She got down on her knees and then pulled down James shorts. And out sprung this huge 11 inch black cock. It stood right out.

I was shocked at what happened next.

eeric
eeric
1,584 Followers
12