Moving to San Diego Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,838 Followers

When she was near me she seized my penis with her left hand and began straddling me. Lisa pointed the head at the entrance to her vagina. I could feel that she wouldn't need lubrication as she was soaked already. When I looked down at my cock I noticed Lisa's wedding ring on her left hand as it had taken hold on my hard pole. It was such a turn on and my cock lurched.

We moaned in harmony as Lisa took several inches of my huge meat into her vagina. Lisa took some time before she slowly began riding my cock, controlling the speed and depth of penetration. I used my hands to caress her breasts and began tugging at her rock hard nipples.

"Your pussy is so hot and tight Lisa. It feels like you never have been with a real man."

"Oh Jason. Your cock feels so good. Fuck me harder Jason. Give it to me. I need a real man's cock to give me a baby."

"Keep fucking me Lisa and you'll be pregnant in no time," I roared.

"I will hold you to that promise Jason," Lisa screamed as an orgasm hit her. Her pussy muscles grasped at my cock but she continued ride my shaft with wild abandon, while diddling her clit as she bounced up and down my hard meat, triggering orgasm after orgasm.

I groaned as I came and semen erupted from my cock as if it was boiling hot water shooting out of a geyser. I fired load after load deep into Lisa's cunt and for awhile I kept hosing her insides with my sperm.

Lisa collapsed on top of me and we were both breathing hard. I took out her ponytail and Lisa's long blond, wavy hair fell down teasing the side of my face and neck.

After a while Lisa leaned back groaning with pleasure, still impaling herself on my semi-hard penis. With tears simmering in her eyes she slowly leaned down and began gently to kiss me. With her mouth against mine she looked me deep into my eyes and whispered, "It will never be this good again. Every time I have to be with your father I will have to close my eyes and think about you."

She began clenching her muscles inside her pussy milking the last seed out of my cock. We kissed for some minutes but just as I started thinking about another round of fucking Lisa decided to get up. She rose and with a "plop" my cock slid out of her vagina.

"I have to take a shower before I have to pickup Brian," She said.

"How about we both picked him up and then went for a trip to the beach," I suggested.

"Fine with me and I know Brian would love it," Lisa replied.

"Fine, see you in half an hour"

---

We picked up Brian and he was excited about our trip to the beach. I was driving the car, while Lisa sat beside me. Brian sat in the back in his safety seat and kept on talking.

I threw a glance at Lisa and she was looking breathtaking in a green bra top and white skirt.

We spent a couple of hours at the beach swimming, playing and eating ice and hotdogs. Lisa hadn't been into the water but me and Brian had been playing a long time in the water.

As we began the drive home Brian dropped dead in his safety seat. He was snoring quietly with a smile on his face.

Lisa turned around and looked at him. Turning against me she said with a smile, "I think he's totally exhausted. But he had a really good time. You are so good with him Jason – much better than Jim. How can I ever thank you?"

"I have an idea," I answered back taking her left hand and placed it on my crotch.

Lisa blushed and said, "Not here Jason, what if anyone sees us or Brian wakes up?"

"No one will see us and Brian is dead to the world," I responded keeping her left hand pressed against my groin.

With a whimper Lisa began tracing the outline of my penis trough my shorts. A moment later she released her seatbelt and turned toward me. Quickly she opens my shorts and my semi-hard popped out. Slowly Lisa gently reached forward with her hands and her delicate fingers began encircling my semi-hard pole. Her small hands could barely close around my girth. She opened her mouth and bent down and placed the tip of the head between her full red lips.

I felt the soft lips of her mouth envelop my cock. Slowly, purposefully, she began to slide her mouth up and down over the shaft of my cock. Her warm saliva quickly began to drip down to my balls. Sweat and spit soaked my shorts in seconds. I tried to focus on the road while driving, but often I gazed down at the back of her head. Her blond hair was shinning and felt like silk against my thighs.

She began to flick her tongue to the underside of my cock and I became very hard. With my right hand I reached around her chest and cupped one of her tits gently and with the palm of my hand I began to tease her hard nipple. I heard her moan with pleasure as she continued to suck on my cock.

For some minutes I fought the urge to cum in her mouth, doing my utmost to prolong the sensations she was giving me. But after awhile I had to capitulate. A flick of Lisa's tongue at the opening at my glans was all it took to send the muscles around my balls into convulsions. I grab hold of the steering wheel with both my hands as my hips lurched, and I felt the tip of my cock probe deeply into her throat as a stream of cum flew out of my cock. Lisa didn't flinch and continued to bob up and down on my cock as another round of cum traveled up and out of the shaft of my cock. Another flick of her tongue brought a final explosion of cum from my cock. A moan of accomplishment came from Lisa as she lifted her head from my cock and swallowed whatever cum was left in her mouth. Thick, white fluid covered her chin as she smiled at my face.

Lisa wiped her mouth and chins with the back of her hand and smiled at me. She put her fingers to her jaw and began to massage the muscles just below her ears as she moved over to the passenger seat.

"I'm not used to keeping my mouth open so wide for so long," Lisa said, "That cock of yours is a lot bigger than anyone I ever have had in my mouth. Believe me. Jim just doesn't match up to you. I can't wait to start and feel you pushing that tool into my cunt again."

With a smile I responded, "You just have to wait too tonight and then I will fuck you sweet pussy with all my meat."

"I can't wait," Lisa said while leaning her head back on the headrest. I glanced at her and saw that she had a smile of contentment on her face...

hetup
hetup
2,838 Followers