Moving to San Diego Pt. 03

Story Info
Jason has even more fun with his father's wife Lisa.
6.6k words
4.69
228.5k
139

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,830 Followers

Chapter 9: The next couple of days

The next couple of days Lisa and I spent fucking whenever it was possible. At one time Lisa told me, that she was addicted to me, and had to have her daily fix of babyjuice. I was the happy provider, and I made numerous deposits of my sperm into her fertile pussy a day.

At the same time I got some great footage of our lovemaking all around the house and at the pool area. One of the recording showed a night, where I had spent the night in Lisa and my father's bed. That night we fucked and slept, woke up and fucked and slept some more. When we had to get up the next morning we were both exhausted and decided that we would have to sleep in different beds, so that some actually sleeping could occur.

One evening the phone rang while Lisa and I were naked at the pool. We had been kissing and touching for some time and as the phone rang, Lisa was moaning and writhing deep in pleasure as I was licking and eating her pussy. Lisa was going to let the phone ring, but suddenly I got a perverted idea and picked it up. The display showed that it was my father calling from China and swiftly I pressed the green "call answer" button and put the phone in Lisa's left hand.

I could see the distress in Lisa's eyes as she took hold on the phone and breathlessly said, "Hello."

Muffled I could hear my father's voice, "Hi honey. What's going on?"

"Not much. I have just been swimming some rounds when I heard the phone," Lisa replied.

As my father and Lisa continued their conversation I got up onto my knees and placed myself between Lisa's thighs. Immediately my hard pole went after the wet spot between Lisa's legs.

While listening to my father Lisa began shaking her head and formed the word No with her mouth without making a sound. I just smiled and with my left hand I scooped up some of her juices and put some of the fingers into my mouth. With my right hand I rubbed my cock head between her wet pussy lips, and ignoring Lisa's pleading eyes, I slowly pushed the head into her wet canal.

Lisa let out a small moan and over the phone I could hear my father ask about the sound.

"Oh, honey I just stubbed my toe at one of the sun loungers," Lisa answered.

Now I started to slow fuck Lisa as she talked with my father. I could hear my father asking to Brian and me.

"Brian and Jason are really bonding," Lisa said and continued, "What about your business?"

While my father began telling Lisa about his problems in China, I continued my fucking of Lisa. I began pushing my hard shaft deeper into her soaking pussy and with my left hand I started to gently massage her clit in a circular motion. I could feel Lisa's vagina beginning to tremble and I knew, that she soon would be climaxing. A loud moan escaped from her as I once hit her cervix hard.

"Ahhhh," She gasped in total pleasure.

I could hear my father's voice, "What are you doing, Lisa? Sounds like you're hurting yourself again." My father's voice sounded surprised.

"Oh Jim, I just got the worst leg spasm ever," Lisa gasped and continued, "I have been working out with Jason and he has been pushing my limits every day."

"Okay Lisa, but don't overdo it, will you? You're not a teenager anymore," My father replied.

For the next minute I lay still atop of Lisa. I loved the feel of her soft breasts as they pushed into my chest. My cock was jammed tightly up Lisa's cunt, and while she was talking to my dad, I could feel her alternately squeezing and releasing her vagina muscles on my throbbing meat.

Lisa asked my father about his travelling plans, and while he was telling her about it, I began moving again. I began cupping her right breast and pinching her hard red nipple. Then I moved my mouth to her left nipple and started to suck on it.

I could see that I was driving her wild. Lisa was doing her best to end the conversation with my father without making any more shocking sounds, while being on the brink of an orgasm.

She found a way out and quickly said to my father, "Look Jim, I think I heard Brian. So I have to go check on him. See you in a couple of days." With that statement she quickly pushed the off button on the phone causing it to disconnect and dropped the phone.

She threw her arms around me, digging her nails into my thickly muscled back, and began screaming in ecstasy. I began hammering her pussy with my fully engorged pole and Lisa wrapped her legs up and over my thighs, trying to pull my massive cock even more deeply into her drenched channel.

I power fucked her and could feel my dick pushing into her cervix. Lisa kept on screaming and moaning as I picked up the speed. My rock hard shaft moved in and out her pussy in a tremendous pace. Lisa's cunt muscles began gripping and releasing my shaft as she experienced numerous orgasms, one right after another and it caused her body to writhe and twitch with incredible pleasure. After a moment I could feel myself being on the brink of cumming and with a loud roar I pushed my thick swollen head at her cervix's opening and pumped a huge load of my babyjuice deep into her.

Afterward we just cuddled and kissed for awhile. Later I got up and pick up the phone and with a smile I said to Lisa, "Did my dad have anything interesting to say?"

"You bastard!" Lisa answered back, "Do you think, that I can remember anything from the conversation? How could I concentrate, when you decided to let my senses go haywire?"

"Well, I thought women could multitask," I said with a grin.

"Not this woman with these tasks," Lisa smiled back at me.

"Well, you don't think it's because you're not a teenager anymore?" I replied mimicking my father's words from his conversation with Lisa.

Lisa got up and hit my arm, "I'm not old and how dared he to imply that. But you mister – with all our exercises you would have to know that I'm able to keep up with the best."

I grinned back at her and said, "You'll just have to keep on proving it."

We shared a long hard kiss and went into the house...

Chapter 10: The night before dad's return

Later on Lisa recalled that my dad had said that he had to prolong his trip to China. Two days before he was planned to be home Lisa and I were cooling off in the pool after one of our lovemaking sessions.

"We have to talk Jason," Lisa said sounding serious.

I swam over to her and gave her a kiss before saying, "All right let's talk."

"You know that your father is coming home in a couple of days. We have to discuss how we are going to handle the situation."

I hugged Lisa and said, "These past days have been the best of my life. And I can't be near you without getting hard," I made sure, that Lisa could feel my erection pressing against her stomach.

"You're insatiable, Jason," Lisa responded and continued, "My time with you have also been outstanding. You have shown me, that I'm not too old to enjoy a sexual bliss. I have never felt more fulfilled, than when I'm making love to you."

My cock throbbed hearing this and I bent down and kissed Lisa, while placing my hands on her butt. While our tongues were wrestling I lifted her up and swiftly placed my cock at her pussy entrance. Then I let her sink down on my massive shaft and Lisa began to moan against my mouth, while wrapping her legs around my hips. I walked us over to the pool wall and lifted my mouth from hers. With a grin I said, "We can talk and have some fun at the same time."

"I can't believe you already are hard again. We have just finished our latest love making five minutes ago. It's almost inhuman."

"I'm always hard around you. That's your own fault looking so gorgeous."

"Well I guess we can continue our conversation, while doing this," Lisa said, while her vagina muscles started to clench and unclench taking hold of my cock.

"Fine with me," I said and gave Lisa a kiss.

"How are we going to handle this affair, when your father comes home?"

"I am very fond of you Lisa, so I would like to maintain our relations. But I am aware of the fact, that if my father found out he would be very hurt."

"I know Jason. I love your father and wouldn't want to hurt him. But you make me feel young and attractive. I'm totally in lust with you. Your beautiful penis gives me so much pleasure. I have never felt anything like it."

If possible my dick got even harder and Lisa let out a moan. While looking into her eyes I flexed my shaft deep inside her and said, "I'm also in lust with you Lisa. I don't think our lovemaking will be a problem. You're still the loving and caring mother of Brain, so why couldn't you also be a loving and caring wife of my father?"

Tears were starting to well up in Lisa's eyes, "You're right. I'll just have to live two separates life, one as a loving wife and mother and one as your lover."

For awhile we shared soft kisses and then I said, "Well I have one wish. If you can be a caring wife and mother to Brian and my father, I wish that you'll be my wanton slut."

I could feel Lisa's cunt tighten at my use of coarse language. With a seductive smile she said, "So you want me to a wanton slut – do you?"

I pushed my cock deeper into her pussy and said, "Oh yes. I want to take you out on a sexual odyssey. We still have a lot of things to try out. But first and foremost we'll have to get you pregnant."

"I think you already have taken care of that issue. A couple of days ago I began ovulating and you have deposited a massive amount of sperm deep into my vagina since we began to make love."

"I'm so happy for you Lisa but what will you tell my father?"

"I'll have to make love to him once he's home. He's so busy, that he wouldn't give it another thought. But you have to stop making use of my vagina the last day before he arrives. I don't want him to feel, that I'm dilated from your enormous penis."

Slowly I began fucking in and out of Lisa's pussy and with a look at her breasts there were just above the water I said to her, "I suggested that you seduce him in a dark setting."

Lisa began moaning but said, "Why in a dark setting?"

I took one of her tits in my mouth and my tongue began encircling her rigid rosebud. After awhile I released her breast, and said to Lisa with a grin, "Our daily lovemaking at the pool has made your milky white breasts tanned. But just relax; remember I have rubbed them with lots of lotion."

"Oh my god," Lisa giggled, "I haven't even thought about it."

"Well I'm always looking out for your best interest. Are we finished talking so I can concentrate on satisfying you?"

"All finished, pump away stud," Lisa said with a grin.

Looking directly into her eyes, I plunged my ten inches cock deep into her eager cunt. I saw her eyes widened in amazement, and they seemed to tear just a bit. I could feel that I rammed into her cervix, which caused Lisa to shriek in pain and ecstasy. I began to use long and swift strokes which make Lisa scream and making incomprehensible sounds as she held onto my muscular frame.

I was so happy being fucking into Lisa's snug pussy and began pumping in and out of her furiously. I could feel Lisa climaxing and I could feel my own orgasm approaching and with a growl I shot a huge load deep into Lisa's throbbing cunt. Lisa tried to get all the cum out of my balls as her muscles began milking my pole.

With a sign I bent down and started kissing her. For some time we just kissed before getting out of the pool.

---

The evening before my father's return Lisa and I lay on my bed. We were kissing softly and I began to caress her breasts.

"Remember, that we can't make love tonight," Lisa said.

"I remember, I'll promise you that my cock will not stretch your pussy tonight. But that doesn't mean that we can't have some fun," I said while sucking on Lisa's nipples.

"Ahhhh, I like the way you uses your mouth," Lisa moaned.

I began kissing her stomach and ended with my mouth at her panty-covered vulva. The silky material barely covered her labia and I started to move the material aside. I smiled to myself as I could smell her excitement and I could see that her lips were swollen. Already her juices were running from her chute. Her beautiful, smoothly shaven vagina excited me and I settled between her legs. I stuck out my tongue and gentle began to lick Lisa's swollen lips.

"Oooohhhh," Lisa whimpered.

I used my fingers to pry the outer lips open, leaving the inner lips exposed. I stuck out my tongue and barely touched the swollen clit with the tip of my tongue. Lisa moaned and her legs started to wriggle. I flicked my tongue rapidly over her clit before I sucked the quivering nub into my mouth.

"Ahhhh, Jason," Lisa screamed while her body started to spasm as she came. After awhile I turned Lisa around on her stomach and leaned forward and kissed first one soft ass-cheek and then the other. I gently kissed the soft flesh and caressed the soft skin. Slowly, I opened her cheeks.

Lisa's body became stiff and she asked, "What are you doing, Jason?"

"I'm just expanding our lovemaking. Close your eyes and let your body react to my exploration. You can always tell me to stop."

I almost moaned as Lisa's tiny rose was exposed. I bent forward and began blowing warm air on her pulsing hole. I let my tongue circle around the hole in a teasing fashion. Lisa moaned and pushed back. I licked the crevice of her cheeks and left a trail of my saliva. Finally I stiffened my tongue and pressed forward at the tiny hole.

"Oooohhhhh," Lisa moaned and pushed her ass back toward my tongue again.

I let my tongue plunged in and out of the tight hole for a couple of times. Then I knelt up between Lisa's legs. I grasped a bottle of baby oil, I premeditated had placed on my bed and began squeezing oil all over Lisa's ass. I started to rub the oil into her cheeks and sometimes my hands went to the front and rubbed Lisa's clit. With my left hand massaging Lisa's clit, I let my middle finger on my right hand rub up and down Lisa's rosebud.

Lisa moaned and said, "I'm not sure I want to do this Jason. I have never done this and I'm afraid it will hurt too much."

"Relax Lisa just try it. Remember, when you say stop, I'll stop immediately."

Slowly I pushed my finger into her squirming asshole. Damn it was tight. Gently I began to move it in and out and after some time I started to use two fingers. Now Lisa was almost whining and I continued my invasion of her tight hole.

Swiftly I brought my throbbing pole to the cleft between her cheeks and rested it at the tight opening. With my left hand I put a lot of oil on my dick and then said to Lisa, "I'll slowly push my penis inside your ass it can hurt a little at first but after awhile you'll begin to enjoy it."

"Okay Jason, just take it slow. You're awful big and I am afraid it's going to hurt a lot."

I let the head touch the hole as I pulled Lisa's cheeks even further apart. I centered my mushroom head on her anus and pushed forward, gradually increasing the pressure. The tight sphincter resisted mightily for a second before it began to relax.

"Oooohhhh, Ahhhh. Stop, stop, stop." Lisa screamed as my large head opened her hole.

I stopped and told her to relax while I slowly pushed forward.

"Please stop Jason it hurts too much."

I was hard as a rock. Here I was with my dick three inches into the ass of my father's wife and I had no intention of stopping. I said to Lisa, "Take it easy darling. Get used to my size and we will decide if we are going to stop."

"All right," Lisa sobbed.

I began stimulating her clit and after some time I could feel, that her ass was kind of giving me permission to go further inside. I pushed ahead and Lisa started screaming. Slowly I slid in, inch by inch, pausing occasionally to let her adjust until I had six inches into her.

"I'll stop here honey. Now relax and try to enjoy it," I said waiting for Lisa to get used to the length and width of my enormous pole.

After a while I began moving my throbbing cock in and out, while I kept stimulating Lisa's clit. Suddenly I felt Lisa beginning to push back at me and I smiled. This beautiful, smart woman was actually beginning to like being ass-fucked. Talk about an alteration in her personality. Gone were the mother and wife, now I had found my wanton slut.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck my tight ass," Lisa screamed.

I smiled at her outburst and began to move my hips faster until I was pounding into Lisa's tight ass without reservation. My bedroom was filled with the slapping sound of skin against skin.

"I'm cumming, Jason," Lisa screamed and began trashing around the bed.

"Me too baby, I'm going to cum," I shouted and pulled my steel hard shaft out of Lisa's ass with a "plop". I rubbed my cock hard three times and had every intention of shooting my thick cream on her ass. But I came with such a force that the first load actually shot over Lisa's shoulder, the next landed in her hair and the rest of it were deposited on her back and ass.

I fell down on the bed aside of Lisa. After awhile I kissed her lips tenderly and whispered, "That was amazing. I hope I didn't hurt you?"

"It hurt a lot in the beginning, but after some time it became the most amazing thing I have ever felt. It was a mixture of pleasure and pain, and I couldn't separate these feelings. But I'll bet I'll be sore tomorrow."

With a kiss I said, "Now you'll have some rest for the next couple of days as my father's homecoming will put a dampener on our lovemaking."

With that said I began sleeping.

Chapter 11: My father's homecoming

The next day my father arrived home. It was with some sadness I greeted him, because his trip to China had provided me with one of my life's most precious experiences. For the first time in my life I had lived with a woman who had let me take control over her body. And being an eighteen year old man I had used this to my outmost gratification.

Lisa had to go out meeting some of her friends which left my father, Brian and me alone at dinner. After dinner my father and I had a discussion about his trip and I found, that I genuinely liked the man. He was smart and had a great sense of humor. Any way if you didn't know that my father was rich – you wouldn't have guessed it, because he didn't believe in flaunting his good fortune. All right we lived in a huge mansion, but there were no daily staff and he only had two cars in the garage – one for himself and one for Lisa. As I saw it he only had one flaw, and that was his messed up priorities. I couldn't understand why he was so determined earning money, that he neglected his family. For god's sake the man was already worth billions of dollars which placed him at a 97th place at Forbes list over the world's richest people. But I had to admit, that these screwed up priorities had been in favor of me.

We began talking about the upcoming school year and my father said. "We'll have to buy you a car, Jason. How about a Chevrolet Corvette or an Aston Martin Vantage or a Porsche 911?"

"Wow dad, those are all great cars and normally I would have accepted your offer right away, but if you'll buy me a car, I had something different in mind," I said.

"Go on son let me here, but I don't think I'll buy you a Ferrari or a Lamborghini."

I chuckled and said, "You'll not have to buy me a sports car. I'm more interested in a SUV."

"Why a SUV?" My father asked looking somewhat puzzled.

"I don't think a sports car looks very good with a safety seat in the passenger seat," I replied.

"A safety seat," My father looked even more perplexed.

"Yeah, I'll have to have a car with a safety seat otherwise Brian can't drive with me. And I have every intention of cruising around town with my brother," I said with a big grin on my face.

"Oh, I see," My father said and continued, "Lisa were right, you're a very mature young man. I don't know any teenager, who would be thinking more about his kid brother than of his own interests. Have you any models in mind?"

hetup
hetup
2,830 Followers
12