Moving to San Diego Pt. 05

Story Info
Jason plays with his new toys.
15.7k words
4.7
162.3k
118

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,840 Followers

Here is the next installment. Sorry it took me some time to put it together, but life kept interrupting.

Warning: If you expect good dialog, flawless grammar and a non-stereotyped story this is not a story for you. But I think you'll already know this if you have been reading the rest of the story.

Chapter 15: Settling in at school

The next morning I woke up at about 10 am. I could feel soreness in my left arm, but the pain was bearable. I got out of bed and went to find my father, because I had to tell him about the fight. I found him in his home office and knocked on the door.

He turned around and greeted me, "Hey there sleepyhead, did you have a good time at the party?"

"Yeah it was ok, but something happen and I have to tell you about it," I replied.

"Well let me hear. It has been ages since I went to an informal party."

I told my father about the party and the fight. When I casual mentioned my trip to the hospital my father got up and went to me. Carefully he took my left arm and rolled up the sleeve on my shirt and saw the bandage.

He let out a whistle and said, "Good god, Jason. What were you thinking going into a fight like that? You could have been killed."

"It was a matter of either a group fight with 10 thugs on one side against drunken high school kids or me in a man-on-man fight. I thought I had better odds with the last option."

"But a fight, Jason. I know you have been working out, but it is very dangerous."

"Well dad in New York I was the best in my martial art class and my teacher made sure that I could handle myself outside the exercise room. The last year he taught me a lot about street fighting, which basically is fighting with no rules and with your opponent having some kind of weapon. So I was aware of the fact, that I could handle myself. But in the given situation I couldn't use the best tactic."

"And what is the best tactic?" My father asked.

"Run away as fast as you can. It is wiser to avoid a fight, than ending up in the hospital. But yesterday I didn't have that opportunity."

With a thoughtful look in his eyes my father said, "I can fully understand your reasoning Jason. As a principle I'm against fighting, but I don't think you could have handled the situation much better. At the end of the day I'm proud of you. You are a great son."

After that he hugged me and our conversion turned to other things. After awhile I excused myself and went to take a shower.

---

After the shower I got some breakfast. I was alone in the kitchen as Lisa and Brian was out visiting some friends.

I took my phone and dialed Gary's number. We decided that he would come by with my car in half an hour.

Twenty minutes later I saw a car approach the house. I went out the front door and I could see it was Gary in my Hummer. It stopped and Gary got out.

I greeted him with a smile, "Hello there Mouth. Thanks for doing me this favor."

"It was the least I could do, Tiny. How's the arm?"

"It's pretty good all things considered. How's the head?"

"It's pretty bad, I feel like I must have taken care of one keg by myself yesterday -- it's throbbing like hell," Gary said looking pale.

"Well let me take you home so you can get some rest."

"You don't have to. I have arranged with Nicole to come by and pick me up," Gary answered back and continued while pointing toward a car which was approaching the house, "There she is."

The car -- a Beemer -- came to a stop and Nicole got out. I must have been rather dizzy last night when I met Nicole, because I hadn't given her much notice. But in the sunlight she made quite an impact. She was very petite barely 5 feet tall. Her hair was long and auburn. She had green eyes framed in long lashes and arched brows and pouty lips. She wore a black zip front sleeveless top with a V-neck which not only showed off her pierced belly button, but also the fact that Nicole's breasts were small, perky and perfect. She wore a white ruffle skort that showed off some killer legs, tanned and taught, and a small, tight, shapely ass.

"Hello Jason, I'm Nicole," Nicole said while smiling at me, "I didn't know if you would remember me from yesterday."

"Hey Nicole, You are right. I was rather dizzy when I met you. But nice to see you again." I replied.

"How is the arm, does it hurt much?"

"No, it's only throbbing." I said and asked if they would like to come into the house.

"No thanks, I think I would like to go home and get some sleep," Gary said and continued, "Ready baby?"

"Yes Gary," Nicole said and with a wink at me she continued, "You look really bad today Gary, maybe you should have been more like Jason yesterday. Not drinking all that beer."

"I couldn't agree more," Gary retorted and they went to the car.

Just before they got into the Beemer, Gary called out with a wave, "See you in school tomorrow Tiny."

Nicole blushed at that comment, and I got a distinctive impression, that my nickname no longer only was know by a small group of friends, but now was made public. And that the reason for the nickname defiantly was know by Nicole.

With a smile on my face I waved goodbye and went into the house.

---

The following week at school was really enjoyable. I had been accepted into the in-crowd and all the other students looked in awe at me. I found out, that my fight had been captured on film, and could be seen on YouTube. So I was becoming Mr. Popular and I liked it.

My new status was already apparent Monday morning and as I walked down the hall I could see Nicole and Megan walking towards me. What a sight to behold, two coeds dressed to kill in spaghetti tank tops and miniskirts.

"Hey Jason, how is the arm?" Nicole stopped and asked me.

"It has improved a lot over the night," I answered back and with a look at Megan and with a smile I held out my hand toward her and said, "Hello, I'm Jason -- I don't think we have been introduced."

Megan took my hand and shook it while saying, "Hello Jason, I'm Megan and you have already made quite an impression at your new school. Nicole tells me, that you have become friends with Gary, Peter and the other guys. So we will see a lot to each other as we always eats lunch together."

"Great, now I have something to look forward to," I said with a smile and with a wave I went to class.

---

At lunch I walked together with Peter to the table where the other guys already were seated. There were also some girls seated among them were Nicole and Megan. I sat down at the table next to Megan and in a matter of seconds the conversation bounced around the table.

At some point I accidently came into contact with Megan's arm. With a smile I made an apology.

Megan looked up at me and murmured, "There really is a lot to you."

"Yeah, I know. It seems as if my growth spurt has decided upon making it a marathon. Would you believe that four years ago I was a skinny kid, not much taller than Nicole?"

"You are kidding," Megan laughed at me while squeezing my forearm

"I am not. But I have to admit, that I'm more than pleased with my development. Now I'm not a skinny, shy boy anymore," I said with a wink at Megan.

Megan raised an eyebrow, "Are you flirting with me, new kid?"

"Of course I am" I said with a smile and continued, "I would be brain-dead if I didn't want to flirt with a smart, beautiful girl like you."

Megan smiled and said, "And do you really think you have a chance to be dating me?"

"No, but I do believe in miracles. Primarily I think that if I can keep up the banter with you, I would be able to catch the eye of another girl, who would be interested in being seen with a guy like me."

"You really are something special. Most guys I know would already have tried to use this opportunity to make a date with me."

"Well I'm not most guys," I said with a tip of my cup

"No," Megan tipped cups with me. "I have to admit that you're certainly not an ordinary guy."

With that said she got up from the table and sauntered off. I congratulated myself, because I felt that I had made a positive impression on her.

Chapter 16: Great news

The next couple of days I talked some more with Megan. I genuinely got the perception that she was interested in getting to know me.

When I came home Wednesday afternoon, I could see that my father already was home. When I got into the house I saw, he was playing with Brian in the pool. I thought of this as a chance to get intimate with Lisa. Quickly I went to the first floor in an attempt to find her.

I found her in a living room where you had a view over the pool area. She was wearing a short green dress, with a front button opening. It really showed of her firm, round breasts with a hint of her cleavage and her nice tanned legs.

"Hello Jason," Lisa said while walking towards me with a big smile on her face. "I have great news. I went to my doctor today, and she told me that I was pregnant."

I hugged Lisa and looked into her eyes, "Congratulation princess, your wish came true."

I bent down and kissed her. For awhile we just hugged and kissed. I felt a stirring in my groin and pressed my semi-erect cock against Lisa's stomach.

Lisa broke away and walked over to the window. "We can't make love now Jason, your father is home."

"I know he's home," I said while walking over to Lisa and we stood together looking out at Brian and my father in the pool. I thought to myself, that I needed some relief, so I got behind Lisa and pulled her back away from the window with both of my hands on her hips. I moved her hair from her neck and began gently kissing her neck. Here we were making out while my father and Brian were at the pool in full sight from the room window. It made me rock hard making out with my father's wife, knowing that she was caring my child in her womb.

Slowly my hands wandered down onto the top of her upper arms before heading back up onto her shoulders. I reached around and started fondling Lisa's firm breasts with my hands. My hands slowly slid under her breasts and cupped their fullness through the dress. Lisa's breathing increased as I swiftly undid the top three buttons of her dress.

I leaned forward and saw her breasts rise and fall as a result of her heavy breathing. I began stroking and kneading her full round breasts and noticed that her nipples were rock hard. My cock grew hard against Lisa's back. With my left hand I slowly made my way down the front of her dress. I got underneath her short summer dress and into her thongs. Smoothly I began caressing and playing with her clit and she started to moan.

"No Jason we shouldn't be doing this." Lisa moaned but didn't try to get away from me.

My steel hard pole ached for release so I quickly got out of my pants and let them fall to the floor. I was so horny I just pulled Lisa around to face me and pushed my tongue deep into her mouth. We kissed passionately as I stimulated her tits and cunt with my hands wanting to feel all of her at one time. Quickly I got rid of Lisa's dress and thong and she gave up her resistant and started to stroke my long fat cock with both her hands.

"Oooohhhh Jason," Lisa moaned and let go of my erection. She jumped up and wrapped her arms and legs around me. This move made the tip of my hard pole press her soaking wet pussy. I pushed Lisa back against the wall beside the window and slammed my hard cock deep inside her soaking wet canal. With my hands I took hold of her tight ass cheeks and began pumping my cock in and out of Lisa's dripping cunt. As I jack-hammered into her I looked over her shoulder and could see my father swimming in the pool. It was a massive turn on and I began to fuck Lisa even harder.

"Will you still be my wanton slut even when your tits begin to be filled with milk?" I hissed into Lisa's ear while I kept on pounding into her.

"Oooohhhh yes, I will always be your slut," She screamed as I began to tweak her nipples.

To make sure that she knew how tainted she had become I pulled out of her and asked her to kneel down on the chair by the window. As Lisa knelt down on the chair I could see, that she became aware of the fact that she was facing the window. Although the sheer drapes made it impossible to see in from the outside you could easily see out from the room.

While Lisa was looking out the window I quickly got behind her with my long, fat cock ready for more action. With a sudden thrust forward my cock slid deep into Lisa's cunt and I bottomed out against her cervix. While I hammered her pussy with long hard strokes I reached around and began mauling her firm breasts as they were dangling underneath her.

Seconds later Lisa gasped and moaned as her cunt muscles began squeezing my throbbing meat in a rhythmic fashion indicating that she was beginning to orgasm. I ploughed into her harder, deeper and faster than ever before and as my cock swelled inside her Lisa started to cum loudly. I reached under her and began stimulating her clit. I could feel that her orgasms came one right after another.

"Oooohhhh Jason, what are you doing to me," Lisa wailed as her cunt pulsated in a flood of uncontrollable convulsions.

I could still see my father in the pool and I decided to use this moment to my own perverted domination of my father's wife. While moving in and out of her drenched pussy I leaned forward and hissed into Lisa's ear, "Lisa, remember this day as the day where you accepted me as your master in front of our family."

I grabbed Lisa's hair and pulled her head back so she could look out at her husband and son, while I was making her orgasm again and again.

"I want you to remember this as the day we watched your husband and my father have fun in the pool while I fucked you into oblivion,"

"Aaaahhhh, yes fuck your slut hard stud," Lisa screamed as I pushed myself into her by pulling harshly on her hair and began pounding into her pussy. I could sense, that I would cum in a matter of minutes, so I really began to jackhammering into her with my long, hard shaft. Sweat dripped from me onto Lisa's back and ass and I could feel my balls pounding against her wet cunt.

"Oooohhhh Lisa, here it comes," I growled and with a shudder I could feel myself explode and my cock started to pulsate inside Lisa's pussy. I shot load after load deep into Lisa's cunt and collapsed on top of her.

After a minute I noticed my father getting out of the pool and with a kiss on Lisa's chin, I got up and removed my semi-erect cock from her vagina. Our mixed juices began to ooze out of her wide open hole. I grinned and said, "Thank you for the work out Lisa. That was one hell of congratulation with your pregnancy."

"Well you deserved it stud, as it was you who was the course of it all," Lisa said with a smile.

"You have to do something for me," I replied with a smirk.

"What do you want me to do?" Lisa asked.

"You have to put on your dress and go tell my father the good news, while our combined juices still is in your vagina. That way you will honor me, as the father of the child, even as I willingly will let my father take on that role."

"I really don't know, Jason. It seems so disgraceful to you father," Lisa answered back looking kind of shocked.

"We haven't time to discuss this," I said and continued, "My dad will be in the house in a couple of seconds, so put on your dress and thong and go tell him the good news."

Lisa did as she was told and as she went to find my father, I couldn't help congratulate myself on how I had turned this sensible and modest wife into my own wanton slut, who I could persuade to do almost anything. With a big grin on my face I went to get a shower.

---

An hour later Lisa and I were in the kitchen making dinner. It was a great turn on cooking with a woman, who was wearing her short green dress, which showed of her firm, round breasts with a hint of her cleavage and her nice tanned legs and knowing that our combined juices still was sullying her otherwise pristine wifely appearance.

Much to my surprise I had grown fond of cooking, partly because it provided me with easy access to Lisa's body, but also because I could see some potential in learning this new skill.

At dinner that night my father was smiling a lot. When we had finished dinner and Brian had been excused he turned to me and said, "Jason, Lisa and I have some great news to tell you."

"Great news is always welcoming dad, please let me hear."

With a smile at Lisa my father said, "Lisa just told me today, that she was pregnant."

"Wow Lisa, what great news," I said and smiled to Lisa and continued, "Congratulation to both of you."

"Thank you, Jason," Lisa almost whispered.

"Yeah, thank you Jason," my father said and continued, "We have been trying to get pregnant for the last two years, but it seemed as if our efforts were fruitless, but finally we got lucky. I even have an explanation for this occurrence."

The last past of the sentence made Lisa choke on a sip of water, that she had been drinking. She covered it with a cough and I said, "Well let me hear dad."

"You're a very mature young man Jason, so I don't think this will surprise you. But in my estimate Lisa must have become pregnant right after my homecoming from China, so I think it's the restraint that was the course for the fact that we finally succeeded in becoming pregnant."

I looked at Lisa and met her eyes; we both smiled and happily agreed with my father on this notion. I thought to myself, "Hook, line and sinker."

My father looked into my eyes and said, "Jason, I have seen how good you have been around Brian, and I will do my best to make sure, that you will see yourself as part of this family. That's why I have decided, I'll establish a trust fund for you. It will give you independence and some security, but remember you will always be a member of this family."

"I don't need a trust fund, dad. I don't want to be one of those rich kid, who just party all the time," I replied but cheered inside of the idea.

"This reaction of yours is exactly, why I think it is a good idea, Jason. I have already established the fund, so from tomorrow you have access to 50 millions. I have not made any restrictions, so you are now a millionaire. Use the money wise as I believe you will," My father said with a big smile on his face.

I couldn't believe my fortune; I had knocked up my father's wife and now he even paid me a huge amount of money. Life was just great. I said to him, "Thanks dad, I hope you will help me invest the money."

"Of course son. It will be my pleasure."

After that we talked some more. I learned that Lisa and my dad had been invited to a party in Dallas the following weekend, but hadn't decided if they would make an appearance.

"Why don't you accept the invitation and make it a weekend getaway," I said.

"But then we have to find a babysitter in Dallas for Brian, and I'm not comfortable with that," Lisa said.

"Why don't you let me babysit Brian for the weekend? You can always leave numbers and addresses of some of your friends, so I can contact them in case of an emergency."

"I like the sound of that, Jason. What do you think honey?" My father replied.

"I would really like to go to the party, but are you really willing to do this Jason? It's not what a normal teenager would want to do in his weekend." Lisa said.

"It'll be great -- real male bonding between me and my brother. Take the trip and enjoy each other."

"All right," Lisa accepted the offer and smiled at me.

A few minutes later I went to my room, now I just had to make Megan interested in babysitting with me. It could definitely provide me with a chance to get closer to her. Which teenage girl wouldn't be impressed about a boy, who showed some responsibility?

Chapter 17: Babysitting

All week I had been flirting with Megan, and I got the feeling that she really liked me. It seemed as if she couldn't label me and that confused her. Friday afternoon I heard a voice behind me as I put some books into my locker.

hetup
hetup
2,840 Followers