Moving to San Diego Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,859 Followers

"Hi, Jason," purred Megan. She was leaning up against the locker next to mine. She was standing in a way that made one of her long legs angled, so that the pleated skirt of her cheerleader uniform was rising up over the muscles of her thigh. With one finger, she twirled her long dark hair.

"Hi, Megan," I replied, "What's up?"

"Oh, nothing really. Just wanted to say hello to you," Megan replied while trailing a finger up her front, and she started to play with a button on her blouse between her full breasts. The way her blouse had gaped open, I could see the lacy strap of her bra over the upper swell of her breast and clearly noticed that her tan skin was soft and golden.

I could feel her interest in me and I thought to myself, that now I had to make my move so I said, "What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Why?"

"I wondered if you would be interested in spending a day on the beach with two charming, strong and handsome guys."

Megan blinked twice. Some of her confusion showed in her dark, beautiful eyes. "You said what? Who were you thinking about? And why shouldn't it just be you and me?"

"Oh. Didn't make that clear, did I." I said with a big smile on my face, "I would like to go out on a date with you Megan, but I have to babysit my kid-brother Brian this weekend and I thought it would be fun to go to the beach, the three of us together. But maybe you don't want to spend some time together with a three year old boy? If that's the case, then I'll have to wait to next weekend before we can go out on a date."

"Oh, Jason, I do not mind being around your brother. I would love to go to the beach tomorrow."

"Great," I said and continued, "We'll be at your place at 10 tomorrow."

"It's a deal," Megan said with a smile and turned around and went down the hall.

I watch her tight ass swaying from side to side and congratulated myself. Now I had a date with the one girl who had the reputation as the hottest and most desirable girl in school. I would try to get my hands on her body, when we went swimming. But I knew I had to take it slow.

---

Brian and I spent Friday evening watching "Bolt" and playing with his toys. Now we were on our way to pick up Megan. I was wearing a t-shirt and some shorts, beneath them I had put on my boxers. I reckoned that Megan would be curious about my nickname and with my boxers on she would have the opportunity to check out my size.

She was already standing in front of her house and what a sight to behold. She was wearing a white silk and sequin tunic, which showed of the upper swell of her full, round breasts. She also had put on a white wrap skirt, that draw my attention to her long, smooth, tanned legs.

When I stopped the car, she quickly got into the passenger seat and with a smile said hello to Brian. She turned to me and said, "You were right Jason, there is definitely one cute man going to the beach with me today."

With a wink I replied, "Yeah, but Brian isn't so bad either."

Megan pushed my arm and laughed out loud and then we drove toward the beach.

---

At the beach we quickly got settled. I had packed beach towels, sunscreen, umbrellas and sand toys, which I used to set up out spot.

As I applied the sunscreen on Brian, Megan started to undress in front of the sun. Seeing her removed the tunic revealing a modest brown underwire triangle top with spaghettis ties behind the neck and sash ties in the back made my groin throbbing. When she took off the wrap skirt I could see, that she had chosen a modest brown Brazil bottom but with high cut legs showing off her great legs and tight ass. I couldn't wait to get my hands on her, but I knew I had to play it cool.

Megan began to put on lotion and when I was finished with Brian, I quickly got rid of my own clothes, so I only was wearing my boxers. I also put on some lotion, and then I said to Megan, "Why don't I do your back, then you can do mine?"

After a moment consideration Megan accepted my proposal and I put some lotion on my hands. Swift and deftly I rubbed the lotion into her skin, not giving myself time to caress her body. I knew that, she would feel threaten if I had began to exploit the opportunity. With a pad on her shoulder I said, "Done," and turned around.

A moment later I felt her hands on my back. Megan began rubbing the lotion into my skin, but she took her time. It was almost as if she couldn't help herself and it felt as if she was exploring my muscles with her hands.

Brian wanted to go for a dip so with me holding him in his left hand and Megan holding his right hand we ran toward the water. He laughed out loud as we came into contact with the water. The next half hour we spent in the water, most of the time we only were in the shallow end of the ocean. The water was splashing on my knees, and I had some great opportunities to check out Megan's breasts as she often bent down to talk to Brian and thereby revealed an awesome cleavage.

When we got out off the water, we went to buy some ice-cream and water. Afterward we went to our spot and Megan put on her sun glasses and laid down onto her back to soak up the sun. Brian and I began to build a sandcastle. He made several trips to the water with his little bucket and the next hour we formed an impressive building.

After some time Megan had gotten up and helped us. Often I learned forward and brushed some sand of her arm, legs and face. She reciprocated my actions and it was obvious that she liked these small touches.

When the castle was finished we went into the water. I helped Brian in to his "Learn-to-Swim Tube Trainer" and we moved deeper into the ocean until the water was past my waist and just at the bottom of Megan's breasts. With a line I secured Brian's Tube Trainer, so that it couldn't drift off to sea. He seemed happy to paddle around for himself.

Megan and I swam around on our own for awhile, occasionally making comments about how nice the water felt. I took every opportunity to catch glimpses of her as her body rose above the water. Her top really showed off her beautifully shaped breasts, and her nipples became visible through the thin fabric of the suit.

I noticed that Megan also used the opportunity to look at me. I knew, that I had a nice sculpted body, so I made sure to pose in some favorable position, so that she could see how the water glistened as it ran off my tanned, muscled body.

At one time Megan was swimming underwater close to me and I grabbed her calf momentarily and then let it go.

She surfaced and turned to ask me what I was doing.

"What am I doing?" I laughed, "You have to stop swimming underwater with your eyes closed. You almost ran into me."

"The water bothers my eyes," Megan said.

"Well, you don't know what you are missing," I said with a grin, "When I'm swimming underwater I always keep my eyes open. It's the only way to see if you have turn into a mermaid."

"Oh, you just made that up. I'll bet you just want to have a peek at all the girls, when they can't see what you're doing."

"Only at one girl," I said with a wink at Megan and moved forward towards her.

She splashed me to ward me off, which started a splashing-dunking water play. In the beginning it was fairly innocent with grapping and dipping each other, but after awhile I made sure that my hands began to caress the sides of Megan's breasts, her firm tummy and her tight ass. Megan's hands also began to caress my firm abs, my arms and shoulders. Soon after our bodies were sliding against each other and our legs were entangling. I made sure that we still kept on the notion that we were playing, so our encounters lasted brief seconds before I broke away.

I decided I would love to make Megan touch my semi-erect cock, so I moved away from her. She swam after me and I let her grab hold on me from behind. She placed her left hand on my shoulder while with the other hand she caressed my abs. I didn't try to break away instead I moved up above the water. That came as a surprise for Megan and her left had slid off my shoulder, but more interesting her right hand slid down my abs and landed directly on my cock. Before she had a chance to recognize what I had done her tiny hand was pressed against my semi-erect cock.

With a gasp she broke away from me. I turned around and looked at her. Her eyes were wide open and showed her surprise.

"Definitely not a mermaid," I said with a grin and continued, "A mermaid wouldn't play as dirty as you just did. Have you anything to say to your defense Megan?"

"I'm so sorry, Jason," said Megan while blushing, "I swear, I didn't do it on purpose."

With a smile I said, "It's all right Megan. Why don't we make a peach settlement? It other words let's kiss and make up."

I moved over to her and looked directly into her eyes. Slowly I leaned forward and kissed her. I had just meant it to be a short teasing kiss but it deepened and went on for a long time. My tongue intertwined with Megan's tongue and I felt a throbbing in my cock as it began stiffening. I finally pulled away from the kiss and I said, "Wow, I didn't intend to make a pass at you Megan, but damn girl, it felt so right. I can't say I'm sorry this happen."

Megan was standing in the water, which was just above her waist. She was breathing heavily this caused her breasts to joggle on her chest. It was apparent that the kiss had excited her because her nipples were rock hard and was clearly pressing against the brown fabric of the bikini top.

Shyly Megan said, "It's all right, it felt very good."

"Why don't we get out of the water and find something to eat," I suggested with a smile.

"Let's do that," Megan answered back.

"Maybe we should spend a minute or two in the water before we went ashore," I said.

"Why...Ohhhh," Megan's eyes widened and an understanding look came into them and she began to giggle.

"Well you caused it girl, so don't be laughing at me," I said and splashed some water after her.

A minute later we moved toward the beach and while Brian was talking Megan and I checked each other out with a smile on our faces.

We got something to eat and then Megan and I lay down on our beach towels while Brian began to build another sand castle.

After awhile Megan got onto her stomach and I offered to put some more lotion on her back and legs. She accepted my offer and I started to rub the lotion into her shoulders and her upper back, and made sure to use long, slow, sensuous strokes. Swiftly I straddled her and put some more lotion in my hands and worked it into Megan's shoulders and moved my hands down her arms.

A little sigh escaped from her mouth as I work my way back up her shoulders, and back down the middle of her back. I untied the bottom strap on her bikini top and pulled the strings apart. I began to run my hands all the way down to the small of her back, and to her hips, just to the top of her ass, and then slowly back up. I even let the tip of my fingers touch the edge of her breasts and every time I did that, Megan let out a small moan.

The message also had an effect on me as I had become semi-erect again. I worked my way back down her back and suddenly I could feel Megan started to wiggle her ass back and forth just a tiny, little bit.

I moved down to her calf muscles. I used long strokes up and down her legs and after some time I moved up to Megan's thighs. When I brought my hands up closer to the insides of her thighs, she let out a small moan. I began rubbing her inner thighs as softly and seductively as I could. A few times I even let my hand touch the fabric covering her cunt. She flinched at every touch but didn't stop me -- just kept on moaning. The massage had a profoundly effect on my cock. It was already becoming rock hard.

I was considering my next move when Brian came up to me and said that he had to pee. Quickly I put on my shorts trying to hide my erection and we went to find a bathroom.

When we came back Megan had put on her tunic and I knew that I had to cool down.

"Are you ready to go home?" I asked with a smile.

"Yeah, I don't think I can stand being in the sun anymore."

"Well let's get our things together and put it into the car and drive home." I said.

---

As we were headed back I asked Megan if she would like to dine with Brian and me. She accepted my suggestion and I instantly decided, that I would try to impress her with the skills I had learned while cooking with Lisa.

At home Brian ran to his room and I started to look into the fringe. I looked back over my shoulder and asked Megan if she liked Carbonara Pasta.

"Yes, but I don't know how to cook it," She replied.

"Don't worry; I think I can make the dish. Why don't you put some music on and then come and help me." I said with a grin.

While Megan was gone I turned on the oven and filled a large pot of water and placed it on the induction cook top and turned up the heat.

Suddenly Katy Perry's voice blared out of the loudspeakers in the kitchen and soon after Megan came dancing toward me with a twinkle in her eyes. Her movements clearly showed that she was a very good dancer. Her motions were fluid and shifted between slow, fast, sensual and erotic. One time she lifted her tunic and once more I became aware of the fact that she was extremely sexy as her tight belly and hips moved and wiggled. I felt a throbbing in my groin and with a smile I said, "Wow Megan, you look really hot."

"Thank you, Jason," She said with a laugh and continued, "I have also been practicing this dance for the last half year. Now show me your cooking skills -- do I have to make a phone call to the nearest pizzeria or the fire department?"

"Yeah right smartass. Watch and be amazed," I said while adding salt and pasta to the boiling water.

As the pasta was cooking I heated 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a medium skillet and added the pancetta and crisp and asked Megan to stir for a minute, while I chopped some garlic. I added the garlic and Megan kept on stirring.

Deftly I beat the eggs with milk and season in with a little salt and some black pepper. I could tell, that Megan was fascinated with my skills and I couldn't help showing off.

I drained the pasta and added it to the skillet and mingled it with the pancetta mixture. I scattered some parsley into the pasta and poured the eggs over the mixture. As the eggs settled and began to firm up I transferred the pan to the oven.

With a wink at Megan I said, "Now we just have to make some salad and then we are done."

"Wow, I didn't know that you actually could cook, Jason. If it taste as good as it smells it will be delicious."

"I hope so" I replied and sliced 4 tomatoes into half-moons and also sliced a cucumber into half-moons. I took half a red onion and sliced it into thinly slices. Swiftly I mixed these ingredients with some parsley and dressed the salad with olive oil, salt and pepper.

I removed the omelet from the oven and sprinkled some cheese on the top and returned it to the oven.

"Now we just have to set the table and go get Brian," I said.

"Let me do that. I can't cook so I must take on the more ordinary duties," Megan said with a smile.

---

At dinner it was obvious that Brian was very tired. I helped him eat while chattering with Megan. She couldn't stop praising the food and I could tell that she was becoming more and more attracted to me.

After dinner I put Brian to bed and went down to the kitchen, where Megan had been cleaning up.

"Would you like to see a movie?" I asked Megan.

"I would like that, but I have been thinking about how I'll get home. You can't leave the house as Brian is asleep," Megan replied.

"You can borrow my car and drive yourself home or you could spend the night. There are a lot of rooms, where you could sleep."

My suggestion made Megan hesitate before she answered, "I would like to stay, but I don't want you to think that what happen at the beach was an invitation to some kind of a fling."

"I had fun today, but as I said at the beach, I want to take it slow. I really like to be around you Megan and first and foremost I would want to be your friend."

"Then I'll stay the night. I'll just call home and tell that I'm sleeping over at a friend."

"I'll go make some popcorn and then we can meet in the TV room." I said with a smile and thought to myself I would try to make a move this evening. Our day together had indicated that Megan wasn't indifferent to my sexual advances.

---

I got a bag of popcorn and threw it in the microwave for a few minutes. I got a couple of beers out of the fridge. When the popcorn was done I dumped it in a bowl. I got the bowl and the beer and took them out to the TV room where I found Megan sitting on the couch looking really gorgeous. She looked at me as I came toward her and smiled.

I smiled and was inwardly giving myself a pat on the back. Maybe this night will go exactly like I had planned after all, I thought.

"So what are we going to watch?" I asked.

"You'll decide," Megan replied.

"How about the new Friday the 13th," I said.

"Ahhhh, I'm not much into scary movies, but let's give it a try."

"You know think about it as a kind of test. If you afterwards still can make goo-goo eyes at me, when you say my name, then there definitely is a chance for us being together," I said with a grin.

"Smart ass," Megan said while punching my shoulder with a tiny fist.

I found the movie and it began playing. We both leaned back into the couch sipping our beers and eating the popcorn out of the bowl that sat between us. As the movie went on, I sneaked peaks at Megan and admired for a few moments her pretty face with those full lips. I decided to make a move and I reached for the bowl at the same time as Megan. I kept my hand there a moment and so did she, I looked at her and she gave me a shy smile.

"Oh sorry, go ahead," I said taking my hand away.

Moments later Megan made a jump as there was a scary part in the movie. I placed the bowl on the table and automatically she slide over to the next cushion until she was sitting right beside me.

"This movie is kind of scary, do you mind if I sit here with you?" Megan asked.

"Sure, I don't mind," I said and put my arm on the back of the couch behind Megan's head as if to invite her.

"Thanks," She said and looked up at me and smiled.

After awhile I could feel Megan relax even more at I placed my arm around her. I turned my head into her hair and inhaled her sizzling scent. I let my hand rest on the side of her stomach and I began stroking her with small strokes.

Megan was almost purring and after a minute she looked up at me. Our faces were inches apart and her eyes showed off her feelings.

"Megan, sweet Megan," I whispered. She didn't say anything but just kept staring at me. I could see the passion in her eyes, while the movie kept playing in the background,

I leaned down and brushed my lips against hers and she didn't do anything for a moment. Finally she brought her hands up to the back of my neck. I deepen the kiss and noticed that Megan closed her eyes. As the kiss continued I could feel Megan's hands locked around my neck and I started to move my hands up her back under the tunic. After awhile I put my hands on her hips and lifted her up so she sat on top of me on the couch. The movie was totally forgotten and my cock had gotten hard.

Our mouths parted and I looked into her eyes.

"Megan, I have to tell you that I want you like I've never wanted anyone in my life. You are the most gorgeous girl I have ever been with. It's not only the way you look that makes me say this. It's the way you behave, today you have really shown me what a great person you are and I want to make love to you."

"Oooohhhh Jason, Jason, what are you doing to me," Megan replied.

"I'm going to make you feel desired," I said.

hetup
hetup
2,859 Followers