Moving to San Diego Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,855 Followers

Megan looked me into the eyes and whispered, "Jason, I really don't know. I have only had one former boyfriend and we only made love a couple of times. All this is just happening so fast."

"We'll take it easy, honey. We can stop at any minute, but I hope you'll feel cherished as we continue.

"Okay Jason, but I'll have to admit that I'm very nervous."

"Just relax darling and enjoy." I said and began kissing her chin, her eyebrow, her forehead and finally settling on her mouth once more. Our kiss was a very hot and I made sure that Megan could feel the bulge in my shorts rubbing up against her as she was straddling me.

I got up from the couch holding Megan tight and she wrapped her legs around me. I carried her down the hallway and into my room. I laid her down on my bed at slid my hands down to her ass and grabbed it, pulling her against me while kissing her.

My tongue traveled the length of her neck and I found a place to nibble and suck gently. I could feel her pulse race in her throat and I ran my tongue across it a few times. My hands were all over her ass and back.

I lifted Megan's tunic up over her head and threw it on the floor. Her eyes were filled with passion and I slid my hands to her full, round breasts which were restrained by the brown bikini top. I began caressing them with my hands, while French kissing Megan. I massaged and prodded her breasts and kept on pulling at her rock hard nipples with my fingertips. Swiftly I untied the bikini straps and let the top follow the tunic.

As I kissed Megan passionately and caressed her breasts I spread her legs with my own. Now I could get my leg into contact with her groin and I started to rub it against her vulva. Megan moaned into my mouth as I continued mu assault on her body. I moved my mouth down to her tits and sucked down on one of her nipples.

Megan screamed in ecstasy and I kept on sucking and licking her breasts, while she arched her back off the bed. Seeing those magnificent brown nipples mounted on each mound made me steel hard. I began to lick her left nipple forcefully, transferring to the right nipple, licking and sucking it with my tongue with a flicking motion on the hardened nipple. Megan's body trembled and she grasped my hair as a sign of her pleasure.

I moved my mouth down towards her pussy planting open-mouthed kisses on Megan's stomach. Smoothly I got rid of her wrap skirt and soaked bikini bottoms and threw them across the room. I looked hungry at her pink pussy and impulsively she spread her legs so I could get a clearer view. At that moment I knew this was a sure deal. Megan would do anything I asked her to do.

I gently stuck my tongue out and made circles around her clit. At first I stuck one finger inside her tight chute and began thrusting it in and out, then two fingers all while I kept teasing her little pleasure pebble with my mouth.

"God, you're so wet, Megan. I'm already hard again thinking about being inside you," I growled.

Megan didn't respond all she did was keeping on moaning incoherently. After a couple of minutes I could sense, that Megan was about to have an orgasm. Her whole body shuddered and she screamed my name. I could feel that her cunt muscles continuously contracted around my fingers. I kept on stimulating her pussy and she rewarded me with two more orgasms. I stopped manipulation her body and Megan just collapsed on the bed panting heavily.

Quickly I got rid of my own clothes and laid down on the bed next to Megan and caressed her chin with my right hand, which still was soaked in her juices.

Looking into her eyes I licked my fingers and said, "You taste so good. I have never tasted anything so sweet."

Megan inhaled deeply and then said with tears in her eyes, "This is one of the best experiences in my life. Never in my life have I experienced such a climax. You make me feel so loved."

For some time we just kissed and touched each other's bodies. I took hold of one of her hands and moved it toward my cock. As she touched my rock hard shaft Megan let out a loud gasp and her eyes widened. She looked down and for the first time she saw my long, fat cock. I kept pressure on her hand and she tried to take hold of my pole. Her hand couldn't close around my shaft but together we started to stroke my erection.

"I want to be buried inside you Megan," I whispered.

"I don't know Jason, you are so big. I have never ever seen and felt anything like this. I thought that the rumor about you just was a joke."

"Don't worry darling, we'll take it slow. You could be on top and be in total charge of our lovemaking. Why don't you move down and get acquainted with my dearest friend."

Megan moved down and took hold of my shaft with both her hands.

"Ohhhh Jason, it's almost unbelievable that it's this big."

"Go ahead and touch it and maybe suck it."

Megan started to stroke it with her hands and placed her face only inches from the big head.

"Oh my god, it's so big. Jason, I don't think it will fit."

"It'll fit baby but we'll take it slow."

Megan started to lick my cock. My previous experience with liking Megan had made me hot and my cock started to leak a load of precum as she let her tongue make circles around the opening in the head.

I growled and began pushing my shaft into Megan's mouth. I could see that she opened her mouth as wide as it could and the head slipped inside. I put a few more inches in until it hit her throat and then started to move it in and out. I was hard as steel but decided against cumming into her mouth. I wanted the whole deal, so I quickly pulled my pole out and could see that Megan had drooled out a lot of saliva all over my massive cock.

"Now it's ready. Let's get you on top." I said.

Megan got up and turned around on top of me until her pussy was over my cock.

"Grab my shaft Megan and put it in," I whispered.

Megan grabbed my huge cock and lowered herself over it until the head was touching her labia. She rubbed it up and down and finally put in against her hole and pushed down on it. The head slowly went in followed by 3" of my cock. Damn she was tight -- even tighter than Lisa.

"Oooohhhh my God it's huge, ahhhh," Megan wailed.

I began caressing her breasts as Megan slowly pulled back until only the tip was in and then pushed back down until she had taken an additional fraction of my cock. We kept this up for about 5 minutes until she had taken about half of my cock into her. I could feel her pussy begin to contract and Megan let out a scream as she experienced another climax.

"Oooohhhh my god Jason it feels so good. Oh, Oh, Oh I cumming. Aaaahhhh."

With great difficulties I held my own orgasm back, because I wanted to give Megan the fucking of her life. When she finally came down from her orgasm I pulled her over onto her back with me on top of her while keeping my cock inside her.

I grabbed her ankles and put her legs on my shoulders and said while looking into Megan's eyes, "Baby, you're doing great just relax and let it happen."

Slowly I began to move in and out while I sometimes bend down and either kissed Megan or sucked on her hard nipples. After some time I felt my mushroom head hit her cervix. Megan let out a moan and I loved the feeling of her tight pussy.

"Megan, I have reached bottom. How are you feeling? Does it feel good? Do you love my big cock in your pussy?"

"Oh yes I love it. I have never felt anything like this" Megan wheezed while her whole body trembled.

Suddenly and without warning, I plunged my long, shiny pole hard and fast into her quivering pussy, all the way into to her cervix. This time, the force of my thrust surprised Megan and she gasped with a mixture of pleasure and pain as my enormous erection stretched her cunt. Looking deep into her eyes I began to piston in and out of her exquisite pussy. I still used one hand to fondle and caress her breasts and bent my head so I could lick, kiss and suck them.

I felt her body start to shiver and shake as I pumped into her, and I knew she was starting to experience another orgasm. Megan dug her nails into my back and screamed out loudly in deep pleasure as I continued to plunge in and out of her. Her orgasm came in one wave after the next.

I could not hold it back any longer and with a roar I could feel stream after stream of hot white cum pump from my long hard pole into Megan's already drenched pussy. I pushed deep into Megan and held the head of my cock hard against her cervix, and I felt my balls empty their contents deep into her pussy.

I collapsed on the bed besides Megan and sucked in air.

After some minutes I turned towards Megan. I knew I had struck gold, because in my experience a girl was often hard to get into bed for the first time, but once she had submitted to my advances she was hooked. So in an attempt to stoke her ego I said, "Wow girl that was amazing. I have never experienced anything like that."

Megan smiled at me at replied, her voice hoarse from all her moaning and screaming, "I have never felt anything like this, Jason. You're huge but still you didn't hurt me. I love you."

Hearing this, I thought to myself. Wow I have only been going to school for a short period of time and now the hottest; most desirable babe at school had said the L-word. Was I the fucking king or what? I decided to play along so I in the future would have easy access to this hot cheerleader and maybe make her my fuck-toy.

"I love you too, Megan" I said and kissed her. After a few kisses we snuggle together and went to sleep...

Chapter 18: Playing with my toys

The next morning I woke up holding Megan in my arms, her back against me. I had a hard on, so I began nuzzling her neck and pressing my hard shaft against her ass. I reached around her with my right hand and began teasing her nipples with my fingertips. Moments later her brown buds responded to my teasing and they became erect.

I moved my hand down Megan's stomach and skillfully slipped a finger over her clit and down between her swollen outer lips to her pussy. Her cunt was already beginning to become moist. I rubbed two fingers in her sweet nectar coating them thoroughly and deftly slipped them back to her hardening clit. I began a circular motion and after some time Megan's hips began to grind, so that my fingers pressed even harder against her burgeoning rosebud. After awhile her pussy lips felt completely engorged and it was clear that she was totally aroused.

I moved my mouth to her neck and began kissing and nibbling my way to her ear, lightly dragging my tongue over her silky smooth skin. I traced the outside of her ear with my tongue and caught her earlobe between my lips. Megan arched her back grinding her ass against my pelvis and moaned, "Aaaahhhh, oooohhhh."

She was waking up and but even with her eyes were still closed; she looked perfectly content to let me caress her.

I nibbled on her ear lobe and whispered, "Good morning, sleepy beauty. Did you sleep well? And how are you feeling this morning?"

Megan purred, "I slept like a baby. But I'm kind of sore from our lovemaking yesterday."

"I'm so sorry honey. I tried to be careful. Should I stop my doings?" I said with a soft voice all while I formed a v-shape with the two fingers and began stroking up and down beside her clit faster and faster.

Megan moaned and turned her head around looking into my eyes. "Don't stop, what you're doing Jason. Keep on going, put don't try to shove your monster cock into my pussy. I don't think I can handle you today."

With that said she began French kissing me. Our tongues began to do a passionate dance and I could feel my hard on become even harder. After a few minutes Megan's body began to spasm as the orgasm washed over her. Her entire body began trembling and she reached down with one hand holding my hand in place beside her clit, while her other hand was wrapped around my head keeping my mouth locked over hers.

She let out a scream which I captured with my mouth. After some time I slowly stopped my stroking against her now very sensitive clit and wrapped my arms around her.

"Wow, you're a dangerous man Jason. You play my body as a musician plays his beloved instrument. It's as if you a more in touch with my body than I am myself. You have already given me fare better orgasm than I ever have had in my life."

"I live to serve princess," I replied and pressed my hard shaft against her ass.

"Wow, be careful were you poking that thing. I meant what I said Jason. I'm too sore to let you come near my pussy with that big pole. But why don't we shower together and then I can help you get some release."

With that said Megan got out of bed. She was definitely a vision of beauty. Her back was perfectly smooth, tanned to perfection without the presence of any tan lines. Her diminutive waist was highlighted by a single t-shaped tan line, but the cheeks of her perfect heart shaped ass were almost tanned to perfection. From my point of view it looked as if she was wearing white thongs even as she went bare-assed toward the bathroom.

My erection throbbed at the sight and I whistled at her. She turned around and the front of her slender tanned body was much like her back. Her magnificent breasts were two perfectly tanned orbs, which made my mouth water. They were defiantly praise to her youth as they were gravity defying upturned C-cups. My cock twitched at the sight of her un-tanned shaven pussy, almost signaling where to put my steel hard shaft.

I got up and went after her. Megan had already turned on the shower. When I entered the bathroom I could see, that Megan had gotten into the shower stall. I walked to the shower door and open it. Megan had her back to me, so I stepped into the shower behind her and closed the door. I reached for the soap and got my hands wet before I lathered them up.

"Time to get you cleaned up, baby," I whispered into her ear and slowly began to wash her smooth, tanned back up and down. I let my hands continue washing each arm, her shoulders and neck and let them slide down her back to her ass, paying attention to each cheek. I gently slide my soapy hands between her cheeks and massage her hot and wet pussy. This action only made my cock grow even harder and Megan moaned out load.

I turned her around to face me and leisurely washed the front of her, especially her full round breasts and I made sure to tweak her nipples as I lathered those firm globes up. While looking into Megan's eyes I squeezed a small amount of shower gel into my hand and began to massage her vulva. I leaned forward and started to kiss her, while stimulating her clit. It didn't take long before Megan was moaning with delight and her body began to quiver as she experienced a small climax.

"I think you are clean enough now, but maybe I need to check more closely," I said with a big grin on my face.

"Now you don't Jason. I can't take any more and I think it is time that I washed your body," Megan said.

She reached up and got hold of my shoulders and turned me around so I know had my back against her. As she did this, her gorgeous tits pressed up against my back. She grabbed the soap and lathered her hands. She started to wash my shoulders and back, while using her fingernails to stimulate my skin. I was getting really excited and wanted to turn around and spray her with my cum.

I turned around and my cock was hard and sticking straight up almost reaching the underside of Megan's breasts.

"I thought we were finished, Jason," Megan said with a blink in her eye.

"No we are not," I replied and continued, "There is some parts of my body you haven't cleaned yet."

"Do you mean this beautiful cock," Megan said while she wrapped both her hands around my long, hard shaft and started to wash it up and down. I got even harder and Megan kneeled down. She was now facing my cock and began to stroke me up and down. She cupped my balls in her hands, and washed them also. I reached down and started to play with her tits. I squeezed them, massaged them, and pinched her now rock hard nipples.

Megan rinsed the soap off my cock as well as my balls and then began to kiss and lick the mushroom head of my hard on. With both hands on my dick, she started to squeeze it while moving her hands back and forth on my ten inches shaft. Megan looked up into my eyes as she did this, and worked her tongue around the rim of its large head as she kept on stroking my cock with her tiny soft hands.

"Oooohhhh god Megan, this is so good. Keep going," I moaned and began to push my cock in and out of Megan's mouth. First gently but soon I was fucking her face harder and harder and was wild with lust, while gripping her hair. My balls began contacting and I knew that in a matter of seconds I would blast a huge load of cum onto my new fuck-toy.

When I could feel that I was unable to hold back any more I grasped my pole and pulled it almost out of her mouth. With a hand on my cock I let loose and began cumming. The first spray went into Megan's mouth but after that I pulled my cock out and began hosing her face with my cum. I fired a huge amount of cum onto her pretty face and my white jizz were everywhere. It dangled from her nose, was in her hair and her eyelashes. The water couldn't wash all of it away and I bend down and scooped up the spunk on her face with my fingers and put it into her mouth. Megan looked up at me and swallowed all of it.

After that we rinsed off and got out of the shower.

We ate breakfast with Brian and then we drove Megan home.

When I came home Brian and I played for a while and when he took a nap in the afternoon, I went to my room and turned on my computer. I watch the videos from my time together with Megan in my bedroom and in the shower-stall. They were pretty hot and I thought to myself, if my sex-life would continue as it had began in San Diego, then I would have a huge collection of videos with my conquests in no time.

---

The following days showed me that Megan was clearly infatuated with me. I could talk her into doing almost anything sexual with me and it was quite a thrill. Now I had two willingly females around which I used for my sexual cravings.

Often in the morning I would fuck Lisa before I went to school and at school I would make a pass at Megan.

Thursday afternoon I walked back to my locker in the hall. I had been practicing with the football team after which I had showered. While practicing I had noticed how hot Megan was in her cheerleader uniform, and I had send her a text message, telling her that she should meet me at my locker. I had every intention of trying to see how far I could push her boundaries. Until now we had only had sex at my house or Megan's house. Now I would try to fuck her while being at school.

I opened my locker and got out some books.

"Hey honey," Megan purred as she walked towards me. "You wanted to see me."

"Yeah I noticed you while practicing and I got all hot," I replied with a grin.

"Well let's get out of here so we can do something about that," Megan giggled.

"I can't wait," I said and grabbed Megan's hand. I pulled her down the hallways until we ended up before a door marked "Staff only". It was a janitor's closet and I opened the door. I turned around and looked into Megan's eyes. She was about to say something, but I pulled at her hand and in a matter of seconds we were inside the small room. I quickly locked the door from the inside and turned towards Megan.

"What are you doing Jason," She whispered.

"I can't wait another minute. I am so hard; I need some release here and now baby."

"But, we can't..." I stopped Megan's voice as I began kissing her. After a few seconds she opened her mouth a little and touched my lips with her tongue. I responded immediately and soon we were French kissing. I instantly knew Megan wouldn't put an end to my advances because after our first fuck she had told me, I was the best kisser she had ever met and she always got turned on by our kisses.

hetup
hetup
2,855 Followers