Moving to San Diego Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,852 Followers

After awhile I broke off the kiss and put some pressure on Megan's shoulders. Her eyes went wide, but she accepted my demands and slid down to her knees. I unzipped my pants and got rid of them. Megan was now staring at my rock hard shaft. After some hesitation she grabbed hold on my cock and I started to feel a tingling in my whole body.

"Oh, my," Megan said with a soft voice as she saw and felt how my cock was getting bigger with my excitement.

I groaned as she leaned forward and put the head into her hot mouth. My mushroom head made her lips stretch and I could feel her tongue make circular motions.

Still holding my dick she started jacking me while she began sucking me. Her head moved up and down as she pushed as much of me as she could into her mouth. I had not been able to go down her throat and I wouldn't push my luck at this moment. One thing at a time, I thought to myself as my hips began moving back and forth.

I was thrilled about the fact that I already had so much control over Megan that she willingly was giving me oral sex in a janitor closet. Megan's efforts had also an effect on me and my balls were boiling already. I sucked in air and watched my cock slipping in and out of those pouty lips.

After a few minutes I could feel the contractions in my balls and I groaned, "I'm cumming," and shot my thick load right into her mouth. Megan started gagging but she kept her mouth open and swallowed my entire load.

As she licked my shaft clean I could see she had her hand down her own panties. I thought to myself, "Wow, she was really turned on about our encounter; maybe it will be easy to fuck her right away."

I smiled to her and helped her get up from her knees. I began kissing her while I released her breasts from her cheerleader top. As I backed away it was almost as if Megan's full round tits leaped out. I bend down and started to suck her left nipple into my mouth and she responded by arching her back pushing more of her tit into my mouth. I let my right hand slide down to her crotch and under her thong. Easily I slipped two fingers inside her drenched pussy while I kept sucking on her tit.

Megan began to moan and her hands grab the back of my head and started to fondle my hair. While moving my fingers in and out her pussy I switch tit again and again and licked and sucked on her rock hard nipples. After some time I pulled away and took of my shirt. Swiftly I also got rid of Megan's thong and placed the tip of my cock against her slippery opening. I grabbed hold of her hair with my left hand and gently pulled her head back and kissed her. With my right hand I lifted her left leg over my hip and pushed my long, fat pole into her sopping wet, but still tight, cunt.

Megan's body began to tremble and I let go of her hair and put both my hands on her ass. While our tongues mingled in an erotic dance I lifted her up and placed her up against the wall. Slowly I began to move in and out of her tight pussy with long strokes. Megan broke our kiss and began making incomprehensible sounds. I moved my mouth down to her neck near her collarbone and started sucking. I had every intention of marking Megan as my fuck-toy with a hickey visible to anyone meeting her.

While sucking on her neck I began slamming more roughly in and out of her. With my hands still on her ass and her legs curled around me I began pounding my ten inches cock in and out this moist canal, while bouncing her body up and down making her round breasts joggle in an enticing display. I was hitting her cervix over and over again and my penis seemed to harden and swell within her even more.

I was really ravaging her pussy and Megan couldn't conceal her deep pleasure as her internal muscles began clenching and unclenching my cock as she experienced an orgasm. Megan began screaming at the top of her voice and I had to cover her mouth with my mouth and stifle her voice so we didn't get busted. With her fingernails she scratched my back as she came a second time.

I experienced a tingling from head to toe and I tried to keep hold on myself and make this feeling last. But it was just too good and I could feel that my cock was swelling and became even harder and thicker than usual with the pleasure of taking Megan's body in the janitor closet. With a stifled cry I shot my load of spunk deep into her drenched cunt, as I kept pressing my mushroom head hard against her cervix. This sent Megan over the edge again and I kept on moving in and out the sopping wet hole.

After awhile I pulled out and stepped away from Megan. Our combined juices began to pour out of her pussy and dripped down onto the floor.

"That was unbelievable," Megan gasped and smiled at me.

I was feeling quite proud of myself because I had broken down a boundary of Megan and I decided to stroke her ego, "You just make my so hot baby; I can't control myself around you and I just have to be inside of you all the time."

Megan giggled and I could see that she took great pride in my praising words.

I quickly pulled my pants back on and put on my shirt, Megan also got dressed and I gave her a kiss on the cheek and we left the tiny room. The only evidence of our fucking was the stain on the floor from of our combined juices and the hickey on Megan's neck and some scratches on my back.

---

I drove home from school with a big grin on my face. At home I put on some shorts and went to the exercise room where I worked out for an hour. I was home alone and used the time to lift some weights.

I used a towel to wipe down the sweat on my naked upper body and went to the kitchen to grab some water. As I was looking into the fridge I heard Lisa's voice from behind me, "What has happen to your back, Jason." Her voice sounded angry and I closed the door to the fridge and turned around.

Lisa was standing at the counter and her eyes showed her emotions. She had clearly seen the scratches on my back Megan had left and she was pissed about it. In a split of a second I decided, that this was the moment where I once and for all executed my control over my father's wife. So with a chilly voice I said, "My new girlfriend scratches me as we were fucking in the janitor closet at school today."

Lisa looked upset and shocked at my retort. Here she was in her kitchen dressed in a strapless yellow sundress which highlighted her enthralling attributes. The way her breasts strain against the fabric made them look ample and tasty. She wore high heeled yellow pumps showing off her smooth tanned legs to the maximum as well as her supreme tight ass.

"What did you just say, Jason?" Lisa almost stuttered.

"You heard me the first time, Lisa. I listen to your advice and found a girlfriend at school."

"What about us, Jason? How could you betray this thing between us? I will not tolerate this. You have to stop seeing this girl," Lisa hissed at me.

Here we go, all or nothing, I thought to myself and yelled at Lisa, "Now you listen bitch. I have been incredibly kind and understanding towards you and your living situation since I came to San Diego. You even suggested that I found a girlfriend, which I did and now you're raising hell. I'll just remind you Lisa, I'm not married to anyone but you are. I didn't cheat on you but you definitely are cheating on my dad. I really don't need this shit from you. You have wanted a child for years now and I have delivered an essential part for this to happen. If you're jealous of me fucking another girl then we are done. You've never been fucked so well in your life as the last few month and you damn well know it." I slammed the water bottle down on the counter and starred directly into Lisa's eyes.

I had evidently upset her, because her eyes shifted and she struggled to breath. With a very low voice Lisa said, "I'm so sorry Jason. I just saw your back and became instantly jealous. I know it was my idea, you getting a girlfriend, but I had not thought it through."

"Well Lisa now it's a reality and we have to act accordingly. As I see it you have to make a choice. There are two options; the first option is ending our affair here and now, the second option is continuing our affair but then we have to deal with your jealousy. You'll have to decide if you can live without me touching you. Is that the way you want it Lisa? Make a choice." I said with a determined look on my face.

"I don't know what I want?" Lisa blurted.

"I've got a pretty good idea of what you want. It's not just a baby, you want someone to satisfy all those naughty sexual desires that you have pinned up inside. And you and I both know that I'm the man for the job and not my father," I said very boldly.

"Oh Jason, you're right. I want to be yours. Please forgive my outburst," Lisa replied.

I knew that I had overcome a great obstacle and now I just had to profit from this encounter so I said, "Just remember that when I'm with you Lisa, I'm not thinking of anyone else. You're very special to me. When I want you, I'm going to help myself and take you. Do you understand Lisa?"

"Yes, I'll try to behave," Lisa replied.

"You'll not just try, you will behave. From this minute on I take charge. When I want you, even if my father is in the room, you will be willing. If I want to fuck another girl in this kitchen, you will accept it and not be jealous. If I want to fuck a woman you will help me seduce her. All in all you'll be my bitch and always follow my orders. You showed your jealousy and I have made you an offer. You can still back away ending our affair, but if you accept my proposal, then you now know my demands."

"I'll accept your demands," Lisa whispered while tears rolled down her cheeks.

I silently congratulated myself and moved toward Lisa. When I was close to her I bend forward and our lips met in a kiss. I kissed the tears away and after some time our lips met again and it turned out to be a long sensual kiss. I looked into her eyes. I could see sadness in them, but also desire.

Suddenly it felt as if Lisa had embraced her decision and her body melted against me. Executing my new control over my father's wife I slowly leaned back while gently biting down on Lisa's lower lip. I let it go and said, "I'll have to show you how it's going to be from now on."

Roughly I got rid of Lisa's dress and rip apart her thongs. I lifted her up on the counter and bend my head down to suck and bite Lisa's tits. Her nipples were hard, showing her excitement with my rough treatment. I let my teeth clamp together around a nipple and then slowly pulled away stretching it before I let go. Lisa yelp at my doings but I kept on going. After some time I moved my mouth to the upper part of her left breast and began sucking hard using my teeth to leave a big hickey.

As I lifted my head I could see, the mark already starting to form. I looked into Lisa's eyes and said, "Now you have a mark, which shows who you belong to." Lisa didn't reply but as I moved my right hand down to her pussy I could feel how wet she had become.

My cock had become real hard and I said, "Get down on your knees and suck my cock, bitch."

Lisa slowly lowered herself down until she was on her knees. She let her hand slide down the huge bulge in my shorts. I quickly unzipped the fly of the shorts and opened it so that my big thick cock could pop out.

"Now Lisa, I want you to taste my new girlfriend's juices on my cock," I said with a laugh and shoved my hard shaft into her mouth. I grabbed Lisa by the back of her head and began pushing my massive cock in and out. I wasn't gently and at first Lisa practically gagged on my meat.

"How do you like the taste of teenage pussy?" I mockingly asked Lisa while fucking her mouth as I stepped out of my shorts. I kept on fucking her mouth for some time and I could feel that my fucksession with Megan gave me a lot of staying power.

"Get up slut. I want to drill that juicy hole of yours," I said.

Lisa got up and I lifted her up on the kitchen counter. She leaned back on her elbows and I moved between her legs. Reaching down to her mouthwatering tits, I filled my hands with them and began pinching her hard nipples with my fingers. For a moment I pulled and twisted her nipples and watched as her eyes became filled with lust. Clenching my fingers around the pink swollen rosebuds I lifted my hands up and Lisa screamed as her body sat up straight. I let go of her tits and yanked her head back and crushed my mouth over her lips. My right hand went between her legs and I rubbed two fingers across her gash and over her clit. My rough treatment didn't prevent Lisa from responding and I could feel her legs spreading to give me better access to her pussy. I plunged two fingers up her hot canal, while forceful kissing her.

Taking a step back from the counter I said, "Lay back down and raise and spread your legs as a good slut."

As Lisa tried to lift her smooth tanned legs, she was forced to reach up over her head and grasp the edges of the counter. I watched as her abs worked hard to help raising her legs. What a sight to behold, there were no indication of this MILF being pregnant.

I encourage her and her fine looking legs came up over her body and then she straightened them until her yellow pumps were pointed at the ceiling.

I moved forward and said, "Spread them."

Lisa slowly opened her legs until they were fully extended to either side of me. Her body control was perfect and was a testimony to her years of working out. I grabbed my hard cock and rubbed it up and down her labia, finally placing it against her drenched hole.

Up until this moment I had been excited by Lisa's total surrender to my control. Even with my big ego I had never been down this part before with a woman, and I found it total exhilarating. Lisa had only been moaning until now and I wanted more, so I said to her, "I'm going to fuck you long and hard and you're going to embrace your inner slut. You have to talk dirty to me, so I can hear that you have accepted your new role as my fucktoy."

"Please make love to me stud," Lisa replied in anticipation of being penetrated by my throbbing meat.

"Come on bitch, you can do better. I'm first going to fuck you when you beg me like a slut," I said, while moving my dick up and down her engorged pussy lips.

"Fuck me, Jason," Lisa almost screamed while she gazed between her open thighs and could see that my huge cock was ready for action.

"Better, but you have to take on your new role as my personal slut," I laughed and teased her clit with my left hand, pinching it lightly.

With lust-filled eyes Lisa screamed, "Oooohhhh Jason, I want you to slide your hard big cock into my pussy, it's been so long since I last got fucked by your magic wand. Come on stud give it to me."

I grabbed and pulled Lisa's legs further apart and slid her ass closer to the edge of the counter. As I felt the tip of my pole being inserted into the entrance of her wet pussy, I thrusted my cock deep into her tight pussy. My action made Lisa squeal and I felt her inner muscles clamp tightly around my invading shaft. Holding Lisa's legs up and spread, I began to fuck her tight, oozing pussy.

"How do you like that bitch?" I snarled at her, while hammering her wet hole.

Lisa's hands gripped my arms and she gasped, "Aaaahhhh, you're killing me baby, but keep on fucking me. Fuck me with every inch of your big cock."

I figured the head of my cock met her cervix, when she cried out but I didn't care and said, "Yeah, that's more like it cunt, take my rod bitch."

Lisa reached up and her hands squeezed my chest muscles, "Pump faster stud. You have made me so fucking horny. Drill me with your big tool."

I began to piston my cock in and out of her, and let her legs rest on my shoulders and began to hold her waist to control her violently shaking body. I flexed my hips high on each upstroke and pulled it out right to the tip. Her full round tits were bouncing all over her chest, sometimes slapping together, as I raised my tempo. Lisa's head rolled from side to side and she began caressing her own breasts, pinching her hard nipples.

"Let go of your tits, I want to watch them bounce, "I said as I speeded up my strokes. My balls were slapping loudly against her ass and her tits were shaking passionately.

"Oooohhhh, yes, Jason. Slam my pussy with your big, long, hard cock."

I rammed her drenched pussy even harder.

"Oh, god, yes. Yes. I'm cumming." Lisa shrieked as a powerful orgasm wracked her beautiful body. I could feel the added moistness in her cunt as she clamped down hard with her strong cunt muscles. I kept on fucking her as her body continued to buck trash and gush with each successive orgasm.

Screaming my name, Lisa reached up with both hands and pulled me down to her and with her nails she dug into my shoulders. After awhile her grip lightened and I eased my strokes and caught my breath.

"Honey, it isn't over yet," I grunted and pulled my shaft out of Lisa. "Get up and bend over."

I wasn't even close to a climax and I had decided that I would use this opportunity to fuck Lisa in the ass. Lisa got down from the counter and turned around and leaned forward, resting her elbows on the counter. I took a step back and admired her tight ass, the pumps really made a difference.

"I'm not done with you yet bitch. I'm going to fuck that tight little ass of yours. Then you're going to taste your ass all over my cock when I cum in your mouth. Look what I have, some olive oil so I can slide my cock in and out of your tight asshole," I boldly declared as I grasped a bottle of olive oil from the counter.

"Open up bitch, I'm going to loosen your tight asshole," I said, as I squirted the oil all over Lisa's ass and my fingers.

Lisa just moaned and I continued, "Come on slut, spread those cheeks for me"

Lisa reached around herself and spread her ass cheeks, so she was wide open for me. I marveled at the fact, that she seemed to be in my total control and slowly I guided my middle finger of my right hand inside her well lubricated asshole. I teased her clit with my left hand as I moved my finger in and out of her asshole in preparation for anal penetration with my huge cock.

After some time I pressed the mushroom head of my pole against Lisa's lubed asshole. I slammed my hips forward and about half of my cock went into her ass.

Lisa screamed but I kept on moving my cock in and out of her tight ass. "Are you ready, slut? I'm going to butt-fuck the hell out of you."

For the next couple of minutes I fucked her hard until my entire cock was deep inside Lisa's ass. At first Lisa was screaming and sobbing, but I kept stimulating her clit and after some time the sobbing change to moaning and her hips began to move towards my hard shaft. At last my balls slapped against her ass cheeks.

"How does it feel, my horny bitch," I laughed.

"Oooohhhh fuck it hurts, but it also feels good, so don't stop, don't stop," Lisa hissed.

I began relentlessly pounding her ass full of cock. I turned my head and saw our reflection in a window. Fuck, what a sight. Here we were, a nude housewife only wearing yellow pumps being ass-fucked by a young stud while her tits were bouncing around underneath her.

For several minutes I kept on fucking her, while enjoy the picture we made in the window. It was quite stimulation knowing, that if people walked toward the house from the pool area, they would meet the sight of me fucking my father's wife in her favorite room.

"Oh god Jason, I'm cumming again, keep going, don't stop, fuck your slut," Lisa screamed and her body began to tremble.

I grasped her hips and began jack hammering her ass, and I could feel that my orgasm was close. I pounded Lisa's ass several more times until I yelled, "Here it comes Lisa. Get down on your knees and suck the cum out of me."

hetup
hetup
2,852 Followers