Moving to San Diego Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,856 Followers

I pulled my cock out of her ass and Lisa quickly turned around and got onto her knees. I grabbed my pole and moved forward so Lisa could wrap her lips around it. As she did this I grabbed her by the hair and began fucking her mouth. Lisa clamped her lips down around my shaft and massaged the rest of my cock with her hands.

"Oh fuck here I go. Oh yeah I'm going to cum. Take it all. Take it all, bitch!" I hollered as I could feel my orgasm approaching. My balls contracted and with a roar, I began to ejaculate. I took a step backwards and my sperm started too sprayed in thick white cables high into the air and splashed down on Lisa's upturned face and hair. I aimed my cock at her mouth and my jizz splattered against the back of her throat. She swallowed a lot of my cum, but her lips, nose, chin and hair was almost completely coated with it. Sperm ran down her neck to her tits, what a sight.

I was completely drained and my legs were shaking, "Wow, that was great. You're terrific, Lisa." I said.

Lisa scooped up the sperm from her face and gulped it down and looked at me with a smile.

I smiled back and said, "Did you like me taking control?"

Lisa eyes got misty and she replied, "Oh, Jason. I'm yours - body and soul. You own me. My vagina, my womb, my breasts, my mouth and my ass belong to you and not your father. I now know that I was born to be your slut. I need to have your babies."

Hearing those words I congratulated myself. Not only had I turned Lisa into a wanton slut, she had also become my own bitch. Here we were in the kitchen of my father's house and she had just declared herself my willing slut. I would definitely use this to fuck her whenever I would want to. Maybe even in the presence of my father.

I helped Lisa up and kissed her before I went to take a shower. My body needed a rest...

hetup
hetup
2,856 Followers