Moving to San Diego Pt. 07

Story Info
Jason meets his girlfriend's mother.
9k words
4.69
181.8k
110

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,836 Followers

Chapter 20: Overhearing a conversation

It was amazing the difference half a year would make. I had dreaded the move to San Diego and had thought my life sucked, but this time around I was thinking about how great it was. I had managed to cultivate Lisa and Megan to comply with every sexual suggestion I made. Well into the new year I thought life was really, really great. I didn't feel the need to brag about my conquests, but with Lisa and Megan's consent I had recorded a lot of videos of our sexual adventures.

Especially one video showed me how dedicated Lisa and Megan had become to obeying my command. I noticed it as I began editing a video I had taped of a fuck session involving all three of us. I had forgotten to stop the camera as I left my room and it was still taping a conversation between Lisa and Megan. They were in bed softly caressing each other while talking affectionately about me. What a sight.

"Wow, I can't believe how good it feels making love with you and Jason," Lisa said while she leaned over and kissed Megan.

Breaking the kiss Megan looked into Lisa's eyes and said, "I also love it. You look fantastic and I admire how you handle the pregnancy." Megan slid her hand down and fondled Lisa's protruding tummy.

"You really are such a sweet girl. I miss both you and Jason, when I have to sleep alone in my bed," Lisa beamed at Megan and let her own hand slide down and took hold of Megan's hand.

"I'm a bit curious. How would you describe your relationship with Jason's dad comparing to your relationship with Jason?" Megan asked in a serious tone.

Lisa took some time before she answered, "Poooh, I don't know how to describe the difference. Well, I care about Jim a lot. Before Jason, I wasn't in doubt about loving him, but now I have my doubts. Jim is working just as hard as ever and has not spent a lot of time with his family. A great difference is that Jason is here for me in a way that his father just isn't."

"I can relate to that," Megan said and continued, "Jason is always so attentive to my needs."

"Yes, you are completely right. Jim has always been a proud, strong man, but his work schedule had a severe influence on our lovemaking. Over time it made me doubt my appeal. I began to think, that I just wasn't attractive anymore. Jim's lack of interest left me feeling profoundly lonely, unattractive and very, very horny. When Jason arrived I was both feeling a sexual frustration and a kind of emotional abandonment," Lisa said with sadness in her voice.

"Lisa, I didn't know things had been so hard for you," Megan said and leaned over and kissed Lisa.

"Well, that was before Jason showed up. As you already know in a couple of weeks he had seduced me. He is so different comparing to his father."

"Come on. Give some details," Megan said with a smile.

"In the beginning I was charmed by Jason, because he was this handsome hunk of a stepson who always was willing to help me. Over time his charisma made me fall in love with him. A turning point came the first time I saw his penis. I was hypnotized by Jason's enormous cock. I was used to Jim's tool but it was nothing compared to Jason's shaft. It was longer and thicker than any cock I had ever laid my eyes on," Lisa said with a dreaming voice and continued, "Jim has never been able to drive my desire the way that Jason does, and he has never been able to fill me with such animal lust and sexual fury the way Jason does."

"I know the feeling," Megan said with a giggle. "I almost didn't believe my eyes when I first saw Jason's cock. I think it is one of a million."

"And he can do such wonderful things with it," Lisa replied and continued, "But it's not his only strength. His tongue is also a force to be reckoned with. Jason has an ability to drive me crazy with his mouth. You are good Megan, but Jason is a magician."

"Don't I know it," Megan said. "I love it, when you lick me. You have given me fare more orgasm than anybody before except Jason. He is in a league of his own. He does not just lick with it - he massages, he teases, he explores, he devours."

At this point Lisa and Megan began to caress each other's clit and the conversation had clearly made them excited.

With a moan Lisa said, "If I have to describe, what Jason's mouth do to me, I'll have to say it feels like joy flowing from my pussy and it is like I'm bodiless, bobbing up and down on waves of pleasure until a tidal wave comes and sweep me under and I experience an orgasm. It's one of many ways Jason gives me an ultimate feeling of physical pleasure."

"Wow, just hearing you describe it makes me wet. It's precisely how I feel when Jason's tongue is doing its thing." Megan said with a shudder.

"But still it is nothing compared to being fucked by his long hard cock. First time I had never felt so incredibly full. Jason's cock felt magnificent. Normally I would be lucky to have an orgasm with Jim's cock in my pussy but with Jason I have become multi-orgasmic and it is really blowing my mind." Lisa groaned as she continued to caress Megan's clit.

"Yeah, I couldn't agree more. First time he hurt me some because I had never had such a massive object inside my cunt but still he made me cum again and again." Megan replied as she leaned down and took one of Lisa's nipples into her mouth.

"Well all this and the way he can blow his exceptional load and still be hard afterwards just make him one of a kind. Jim just can't be compared to his son because he is way behind in all matters that makes a difference. To sum up the difference between Jim and Jason, I'll have to say the following. I care about Jim but I'm addicted and obsessed with Jason. He can make me do anything and I am willing to obey his every command, because he's the only one who can give me the ultimate sexual and emotional high, I desperately craves." Lisa said with a sign.

"I'm totally in sync with you. Jason is like a drug and I'm willing to do anything he asks. He has never let me down. I was a bit dubious about having a threesome with you, but Jason proved me wrong and made it a wonderful experience which I now reap the benefits from, " Megan said as she trembled with what seemed to be a small orgasm.

With a sign Lisa followed Megan into an orgasm while rubbing her own clit.

As I listen to this conversation I became very delighted. My women were truly infatuated with me and I could use this to my advantaged in the future...

Chapter 21: Good news

I woke up alone late a Saturday in January, and noticed I had forgotten to close the curtains and blinding sunlight was shining onto my face. I lay in bed for another half hour before I finally willed myself to get up just before midday. I decided to go for a run.

When I got back I took a shower before joining Lisa, my father and Brian in the kitchen for lunch. My father had just gotten back from a trip to Washington and was playing with Brian at the kitchen floor. Lisa was making lunch.

"Well, what a Hallmark Moment," I said with a smile on my face.

My father looked up and responded, "Yeah it's nice to be with my entire family for once."

"You have been busy lately," I said.

"Yes, the economic situation is making business difficult. Moreover, I have gotten a new job offer," my father said and was interrupted by Brian who requested his attention, "I'll explain while we eat now I have to beat this little punk."

Brian heard this and with a loud giggle he ran out of the kitchen with my father in an unhurried pursuit.

I looked towards Lisa. Over time I had discovered, that there was something about a pregnant woman bearing my child, I found really hot. Lisa was definitely showing her firm, sexy belly stretched out before her. However fortunately she carried her pregnancy largely at her stomach and breasts; her legs and ass were still trim. If you walk towards her from the behind you had no idea she was pregnant. And if you only could see her face you could not discern her pregnant state because she remained as beautiful as ever.

She was wearing sand colored capri pants with a sash belt and an alluring light blue halter style sweater with a plunging neckline. It fit snugly around her upper body, with a material that stretched to accommodate her expanding belly and bra-line. Due to the pregnancy Lisa's breast had become at least an entire cup size larger. The neckline exposed the kind of cleavage that fuels men's dreams. Those beautiful tits trembled as Lisa chopped some vegetables for lunch. To complete the picture she was wearing thin-strapped heels that really accented her shapely legs.

I felt a rush of blood to my cock as I recalled how I had been fucking those tits last night.

I moved up behind Lisa and placed my hands on her shoulders and whispered softly into her ear, "Hello gorgeous, you make me so hot."

Lisa let out a slight gasp as I lifted her blond hair away from her neck and ear and let my tongue slide along her soft skin. I wrapped my hands around her swollen tummy and pulled her close to me as I continued to nibble on her ear. I began grinding my cock against her tight round ass cheeks and slide my hands upward and brushed against the bottom of her firm breasts.

Lisa let out a soft moan but continued her task.

I started to caress the sides of her tits.

Lisa moaned softly, "Oooohhhh, Tiger. Please be careful, my breasts are somewhat sensitive at this moment."

I kept on squeezing her firm tits through the fabric before I spun her around and lowered my lips onto hers. I got my right hand inside the sweater and began fondling the hard nipple on Lisa's left breast.

Still locked in a passionate kiss, I could feel that Lisa slid her hand down between our bodies and rubbed my cock ever so softly through my shorts. Instantly I became hard as steel.

A soft moan escaped from her lips as she squeezed my cock and said, "It is so big and hard. I love you so much."

I moved my hands from Lisa's tits to her shoulders and began to put pressure on them. Obeying immediately with no objections Lisa kneeled down in front of me, she clearly showed me how far she had gone from being a loyal wife to my father to being a loyal fuck-toy to me.

She pulled out my cock and stroked it with both her hands. She ran her fingers gently up and down its long shaft causing me to groan, "Oh yes Lisa suck it. Make me cum."

I looked down and saw Lisa lower her lips onto my big cock. She held my dick in her hands while teasing it further with her tongue. I was so turned on and I was really enjoying the blowjob Lisa was giving me. I began to push my cock in and out of her mouth and she began gently squeezing my balls.

After a minute I could feel a well-known tingling all over my body. I groaned, "Oh God yes Lisa. I'm cumming."

I climaxed and Lisa tried to gulp down my load but after the first two sprays she had to give up. I continued to spray my semen onto Lisa's gorgeous face for four more robes.

Lisa rose with speckles of cum still clinging to her face. She dried her face and I pulled her toward me and began kissing her. Again my hands found their way to her breasts and I pinched both erect nipples before I backed away.

A minute later both my father and Brian entered the kitchen exclaiming how hungry they were.

---

We sat down and everyone began to eat. Brian dominating the conversation at first, but when he was satisfied, he was excused from the table.

My father leaned back in his chair and looked at Lisa and me. "As I said earlier, I have gotten a job offer. I have already declined the job once, because it would mean a lot of travelling, but now I have been offered it again."

"But you don't need another job, honey," Lisa replied.

"Is it because you have lost a lot of money in the market?" I said and continued, "I can give you the millions back if that's the circumstances."

"No, it's nothing like that. In fact I have prospered from the economic situation in the last year, so there are no problems," my father said.

"But then I don't understand," Lisa said.

"Well, the president has asked me to become his personal financial adviser. I also have to become the chairman of a new founded think tank on economic and financial issues. We have to come up with guidelines for restrictions on investments and so on." My father said with a calm voice.

"Wow dad, that's sounds great. Why have you declined it once? I think you'll be perfect for the job and what an honor it is to be singled out by the president," I said with a big smile.

"Yeah, it's great and I'm very attracted to the offer but nothing comes without a cost. It would mean I should stay in Washington several days a week. And with the pregnancy I don't think it would work," My father answered back.

"I could help Lisa with the pregnancy," I said and continued with a smile, "But Lisa has to decide. How about it Lisa? Could you accept being stuck with a poor substitute for my father?"

"Oh honey, you have to take this job. It's a great honor and you will be helping our country immensely. Jason and I can deal with the pregnancy. I'll just have to teach him, how to take care of my needs," Lisa said with a sultry beam.

My father didn't notice the underlying insinuations and said, "If you both are certain, I'll call the president and accept the offer."

"We are certain," Lisa and I said in unison.

Moments later my father got up and took his plate to the sink. As he turned around he had an invigorate expression on his face and as he was leaving the kitchen he said, "I'll go make the call."

"Well, well, well. When the cats away, the mouse will play. And play we will," I said with a smirk towards Lisa.

She just giggled and leaned towards me for a kiss. We French kissed for a minute before getting up and cleaning the table.

Chapter 21: The rise of a predator

Well into February I was really content with my living situation. My father was seldom home and I used this to my own advantage, constantly fucking Lisa and Megan. But as Lisa's pregnancy moved along her doctor had told her, that she couldn't have sexual intercourse prior to the birth of our daughter. So I had to rely on Megan and blowjobs from Lisa. That wasn't enough for my enormous libido and furthermore Megan kept hinting she would like to be impregnated by me.

For some days I accepted the situation but then something happened which made the hunter in me reappear.

One day I had to pick up Megan before a game and for the first time I met her parents. It may seem odd, that I hadn't met them before, but Megan had told me that they didn't want her to be in a committed relationship. Because of that we had only been at her house, when her parents were away. In addition to this, Megan had an arrangement with Nicole to cover for her, when she stayed the night at my house. But over time Megan had been prepping her parents about our relationship -- without telling them about my background -- and they had come to accept, that we were going steady. But they didn't know anything about Megan's role as my fuck-toy.

First I met her father Jasper Parker, as Megan introduced me to him. I knew he was a high-powered investment banker from an old money family, and he looked every bit the part. He was just short of 6 feet with a long face, sparse dark-grey hair, slicked back and he had a paunch. He was dressed in a suit, like he was arriving from some meeting. I said hello and we talked for a minute or two. He clearly accepted me as Megan's boyfriend.

Suddenly a vision appeared. It was a great looking older woman, about 5'7".

"Hey mom, come and meet Jason," Megan said.

Megan's mother Shannon walked toward me and she was a complete and utter knockout. I knew from Megan that she was in her late thirties but she had an appearance and a body a woman a decade younger would be envious of. She had a beautiful face with sparkling brown eyes and full, luscious crimson-red lips. Her long, billowing chestnut-brown hair fell past her shoulders and just added to the impact she made. It was a face that belonged on a magazine cover and not on a mature real estate agent, which was Shannon's profession.

Her firm, voluptuous body only served to add to this fact. It showed of a well maintained appearance one would expect from a real estate agent in the upper class suburb. With a trim figured, Shannon had a mature yet sexy look. Today she wore a tight black, mid thigh skirt with a gold silk blouse. The low cut blouse showed the soft swells of her big breasts -- defiantly DD's -- and still looking quite firm. Her blouse stretched under the weight of her breasts and I could see just inside the buttons to the lace beneath. She had accessorized the outfit with pumps and black stockings and looked really hot.

As Shannon shook my hand I looked down at her manicured fingers. They were adorned with gold rings and an enormous "rock" of an engagement ring.

I thought to myself, "I would like to see those hands around my cock."

Shannon was more reserved than Jasper but still kind of polite. However as my eyes met hers, I caught a cloud pass over her face, as if she was deciding if I was good enough for her daughter. She didn't know my background and was giving me the once over. As she looked at me up and down taking in my appearance it didn't give away any indication of my social class. My polo shirt wasn't tucked into my jeans, and it had not an expensive designer label.

Shannon's posture conveyed her confidence, but her aloof attitude made her seem quite bitchy. I decided I would bait her, just a little bit so I said, "Wow, what a great house. I can't imagine what it must be like living in such luxury."

Megan gave me a surprised look but said nothing.

With a smug look of her face, Shannon seemed to evaluate my role as her daughter's boyfriend, and it was obvious that she didn't think I was good enough for her daughter. With a hint of disapproval in her voice she said, "As you can see, Megan is accustomed to luxury. Therefore, you should know that we are very cautious about new friends of hers. Some people are not above taking advantage of her innocence."

Both Megan and her father blushed at this remark, but I grinned to myself thinking, "What a bitch. She may be gorgeous both she an upper-class snob. Her glamorous life-style had defiantly made her a rude, obnoxious bitch. What a delight it would be to teach her a lesson."

Shannon had defiantly taken the bait, so I decided it was time to make her regret her hasty assessment of my character. Therefore I ignored Shannon's statement and said to Megan's father, "Do you have business with my father?"

Jasper followed my attempt to turn the conversation in another direction and said, "I don't think so. Do I know your father?"

"My father is Jim Bryant," I said with a big smile in Shannon's direction.

"Oh, of course I have had some dealings with Jim. He's a major player in the financial marked." Jasper said.

I almost didn't hear him because I was paying attention to Shannon's reaction to my namedropping.

Virtually in a second her attitude changed. Gone was the bitchy woman and now she turned herself into a kind and supporting mother clearly approving her daughter's choice in a boyfriend.

I thought to myself that I would love to take her down a notch or two.

Megan and I talked with her parents for some time and now they both made it obvious that they favored me as their daughter's boyfriend.

As Megan and I were leaving I saw Shannon looking at my powerful body with an astonished look. Her eyes were focused between my muscled thighs at my prominent bulge. She unconsciously licked her lips, twirling her hair. My lips curled with a crooked smile, I had clearly gotten to her. This could be interesting...

---

For some days I tried to come up with a plan to get to Shannon. I became a well-known guest to the Parker household as I spend a lot of time there. One time I eavesdrop on an argument between Jasper and Shannon.

hetup
hetup
2,836 Followers