Moving to San Diego Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,851 Followers

Jasper said with a subdued voice, "Honey, we have to limit our spending for awhile. Our investments are in critical situation right now. We have lost a lot of money in the Lehman collapse and I'm trying to work out a solution, so we'll keep our fortune. So I have tied all our money into my rescue plan and in a year or two we'll be all right again. But right now we have to bring down our expenses to a minimum."

"Oh my god," Shannon replied and continued, "You can't possibly be thinking of holding back on the money for my day-to-day expenses. I have to buy new clothes and go to the wellness center and so forth."

"Well darling, we are in a lot of trouble. Heck, we might lose everything if we don't do this." Jasper answered back.

"Oh my god, what will happen if our friends find out about this," Shannon said with an angry voice.

"I'll try to keep it a secret. I have already paid for Megan's school and I have not taken into account the money you make from selling real estate. So you can use all the money you get in commissions," Jasper replied.

"Fucking great. You know as well as I, that the housing market is almost dead." Shannon sobbed.

"I know honey, but we haven't got another choice." Jasper said.

"Well, this has to be kept between you and me. We'll keep this from Megan and our friends." Shannon said.

Hearing this I turned away think about how to use this information for my own benefit.

---

Few days later Megan and I were at the Parker's house. Regularly Megan and I would drive to her house from school and fuck our brains out. One day I was banging Megan in her bedroom and she let out a huge scream.

"Oooohhhh I'm cumming again Jason," Megan screamed out as the grip she had on her bed sheets tightened until her knuckles were white.

I kept on slamming my cock into her soaking wet cunt so violently it made the beds headboard crash into the wall again and again. Megan's legs were thrown up over my shoulders and at the same time her knees were pushed all the way into a position on either side of her head as I almost folder her in half with my intense fucking. It had been this way for almost half an hour and Megan had already experienced four orgasms.

For some time now I had treated Megan kind of rough, but she was so infatuated with me she had become a willing participant in our sexual tryst.

I noticed a movement in the mirror mounted on the wall while I merciless moved my long fat cock in and out of Megan's pussy. Megan's eyes were closed as she struggled for breath. With my peripheral vision I identified the movements in the mirror as Megan's mother standing in the door to Megan's room. She looked shell-shocked standing there in her black business suite, the black skirt which only covered about a half of her thighs.

"Well, well, well. Here is an opportunity," I thought to myself as I continued to power-fuck Megan. "Let's see how Shannon is going to react to my manhandling of her daughter. If she doesn't interrupt us, then I have another thing I can use against her. Let's turn this up a notch."

I continued fucking into Megan for a couple of minutes and Shannon was still standing in the door. She didn't do anything so I decided to test the waters.

I buried my steel hard shaft in Megan's wet hole and stopped my movements. I looked down at her and said, "How about that, my little fuck-bunny. I told you I could make you cum four times in half an hour, so I won the bet."

Megan lay on her back on bed sheets soaked through with sweat and her own juices. I watch her chest rise and fall as she attempted to catch her breath from the exhausting sex she just had been a part of. Her hair was as wet with sweat as it would look if she'd just gotten out of the shower, and her teen body glistened also. I was also sweating a lot so far it had been a good exercise.

I decided to make a final show for Shannon, so I continued to shove myself in and out of Megan's tight clutching cunt. Megan let out one long moan as she shuttered spastically beneath me in an orgasm I thought might cause her to pass out. When it seemed as if Megan finally was coming down from this mega-orgasm, I pulled my long slippery member from her soaked shaven slit and rapidly jerked myself off making sure Shannon had a clear view of my monster cock. It didn't take long before I was shooting my spunk in glob after white glob all over Megan, shooting as far up as to her dark hair.

When I finally had finished I sat back and admired my work. Megan, this 18 year old senior and head cheerleader, lay on her back on pink bed sheets soaked through with sweat and her own juices. I watched her chest rise and fall as she attempted to catch her breath from the 45 minutes of exhausting sex she'd just received. Her long dark hair was wet with sweat and my sperm had given it some white highlights. The usually sexy and perky girl was now too exhausted to reach a hand down to one of her C-cup round breasts to scoop up some of my sperm and put it into her mouth.

Even as I watched, Megan drifted into a deep sleep there in the puddle of our combined juices. "Wow, I have been fucking her into exhaustion," I thought to myself and with my peripheral vision I saw Shannon turn around and leave still looking distressed.

---

I got up and took a shower. In the shower I started to plan a seduction of Shannon. I could not wait to make her beg for my long fat pole. This idea made me hard and as I stepped out of the shower. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked over all of my muscles, from my defined pecks to my rock solid six pack. What stood out most of all was my big love-muscle, my 10 inch fat cock. I couldn't wait to have Shannon worship my cock. I pulled on my clothes and walked out of Megan's room in search for Shannon.

Walking down the stairs and into the living room I could see Shannon standing in the kitchen. I walked towards her, while clearing my throat and said with a cocky voice, "Hello, Mrs. Parker. I didn't know you were home?"

Shannon looked up at me and had a concerned look on her face. She had changed into a white floral print dress reaching her knees. The neckline gave a generous view of her cleavage and a gold necklace gleamed against the upper swells of her well tanned breasts. She was wearing a matching bandeau that held her chestnut-brown hair back from her face.

"Hey Jason, I didn't know you were here," said Shannon with a trembling voice unable to look me in the eyes.

I pretended to believe her and said, "Megan and I have been busy studying for a brutal test tomorrow. It's quite exhausting, so we've decided to take a break. Megan intended to have a nap before dinner."

I could see that my choice of words made an impact on Shannon. She knew the reason for Megan's nap, but it didn't seem as if she would call my bluff. So I spoke on, "How come you are already home?"

"My car broke down, so I took the rest of the day off," Shannon replied.

"Oh, what a shame. Do you know what's wrong," I asked.

"The guy from the towering company said he thought it was some kind of transmission failure. It sounded quite pricey," Shannon said with a sigh.

"Well, as long money isn't a problem, you can be back on the road in no time," I said with a smile rubbing salt into the wound.

Shannon looked really nervous hearing this and said, "Yes of course."

With that I walked back up into Megan's room and planned my next move.

---

I stayed over at the Parkers for dinner. We sat around a square table, one on each side. Shannon sat across from me as we began to eat.

"You heading to the cheerleader tournament tomorrow," Jasper asked Megan around a mouth full of food.

"Yes, dad," Megan said and continued, "I have promised some of the other girls they could drive with me."

"Ohh, I had hoped I could borrow your car tomorrow because mine are at the dealership," Shannon said.

"Couldn't you just take the weekend off," Megan said.

"No, not right now," Shannon responded frustrated.

"Well I have to use my car this weekend to drive to the tournament," Megan said clueless of her mother's frustrations.

"I have to make a trip around to all the properties on my sale list tomorrow, so they can be ready for the clients to visit on Sunday," Shannon said.

"Sorry, darling I can't do without my car this weekend. As you know I have to take some clients hunting in the weekend." Jasper said.

"Oh, that's just great," Shannon snapped back at him.

I set my fork down and chewed thoughtfully. "Maybe I have a solution," I said after swallowing. "My family is taking a trip to Mexico this weekend and Megan is also away, so I have a lot of time on my hands. How about I'll be your driver and maybe even help you prepare the houses."

"I'm not sure I can accept your offer," Shannon stuttered.

"What's there to discuss? Jason has time on his hands, and you could use a hand. I would say it's a done deal." Jasper said looking really happy about my idea.

With this Shannon accepted my proposal.

The rest of the dinner was spent with me and Megan talking and laughing about school.

As I was ready to take off I asked Shannon, "At what time are you ready tomorrow?"

"Jasper and Megan are leaving at 8 am, so how about 9 o'clock?"

"Fine with me," I said and continue, "Megan, will you walk me to my car?"

"Certainly," she replied in a happy tone.

At my car Megan and I kissed for some time before I opened the door and stepped into my car, started it and drove off. I was already excited about my upcoming time with Shannon.

---

The next day I drove my shining, black Hummer up the Parker house. I got out and rang the bell.

Shannon opens the door looking gorgeous. She was dressed smartly in a business suit. It was a grey skirt and a cream silk blouse. Her blouse had a deep neckline, and immodestly revealed the ample swell of her chest. A gray jacket covered the low cut blouse but it still showed the soft swells of her big breasts. It stretched under the weight of her breasts and as she put on the safety belt I could see just inside the buttons to the lace beneath. She had accessorized the outfit with pumps and black stockings and looked really hot.

"Ready to go, Mrs. Parker" I said with a smile.

"Yes Jason, and do call me Shannon. I'm thankful you are willing to drive me around today."

"Your wish is my command," I said with a big grin.

We started driving away from the house. I asked for an address, and Shannon gave it to me. We passed the drive in silence and half an hour later we arrived at a gate. Shannon got out and entered a code, and the gate began sliding open.

As we drove forward, she finally addressed me, "There are two properties for sale here, right now," she announced with a sigh.

"Have there been any potential buyers," I asked.

"Not yet," She sighed, quietly. "They are not occupied, as the owners have already left. But at one of the houses they are doing some repairs in anticipation of a sale. So, the upstairs is a bit of a mess. So I have to clean it up a bit."

We pulled into the driveway of one of the properties. I parked my Hummer in a loop at the top of the driveway. It was clearly a multimillion dollar estate and Shannon's commission would be huge.

With a look at the house Shannon got out of the car. With her door still open, she took off her jacket in the warm sunshine, opened the back door, and hung it carefully in the rear.

She opened the main door at the front of the house. The home opened into a huge room with windows that faced towards the front. As we walked through the house I could see, that it was truly an exceptionally architectural vision.

I helped Shannon straighten the house and after that we left.

The rest of the day followed this pattern. Shannon was nice towards me, but I didn't make any advances at her.

---

The next day, Sunday, I once again drove up to the Parker house. This time Shannon was waiting outside and dressed the same way as the first time I saw her. She wore a tight black, mid thigh skirt with a gold silk blouse. The low cut blouse showed the soft swells of her big breasts. It stretched under the weight of her breasts and as she put on the safety belt I could see just inside the buttons to the lace beneath. She had accessorized the outfit with pumps, tan stockings and a scarf and looked really hot.

"Hello Shannon," I said, "What are we doing today?"

With a beam at me she said, "There is a couple which have expressed an interest in the first house we visit yesterday. I have arranged a meeting with them, so we have to be there in half an hour."

"Okay," I said as we drove off.

We arrived at the house five minutes before another car showed up. A mature couple got out of the car and was greeted by Shannon. "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Claymore," she said with a professional smile.

They talked for a couple of minutes before entering the house. I welcomed them and Shannon introduced me as her assistant.

She gave them the whole tour of the house with a lot of sales talk. Mr. Claymore was clearly enchanted by Shannon's appearance but it had the opposite effect on Mrs. Claymore. She became more and more unfriendly towards Shannon. Shannon finished her sales speak with an invitation for the couple to have a tour of the garden, while they discussed their decision.

As Mr. and Mrs. Claymore entered the garden Shannon closed the door and stomped to the first floor, where I was waiting.

"How did it go," I asked.

"Well, if it was up to Mr. Claymore it was a done deal, but his wife is a bitch. She immediately disliked me and I think she has the final word. So I think this deal is gone down the drain." Shannon hissed.

As she walked towards the windows, Shannon tripped on a small rug and she lost her balance and fell, face first, onto the carpet. She was trying to get up and had her knees under her, her fine ass in the air provocatively.

I saw an opportunity and rushed behind her, planting a knee between hers. I grabbed her arm, and twisted it behind her back.

"Do you want this sale?" I said with a snarl.

"What?" she shrieked.

"Do you want to finish this sale? I'll make sure that Mrs. Claymore will persuade her husband to offer the asking price. But only, if you do what I tell you," I barked at her.

"Ouch, you're hurting me. Yes, I want the sale," Shannon cried.

"Good," I said and looped an arm under her hips and pulled them up. With my other hand, I pushed her skirt up. Since I let her arm free, she immediately tried to wiggle away from me. But I didn't give her a chance. I grabbed her waist, and flipped her over. Pinning her under my weight, I slapped her face once, not hard but still with some force.

At first I had planned a sweet seduction, but her aloof attitude towards me in the beginning, made the devil arise in me. I had never done anything like this, but I had a surging feeling; that I was unstoppable, invincible. My cock was becoming massive.

"Unnngh," Shannon cried out as my hand hit her.

"I thought you were going to cooperate?" I said with a snarl. "I'm going to fuck you."

"No, you can't do that. I'm married and you are my daughter's boyfriend."

"You're pretty bitchy. Don't you think I noticed at our first meeting? Maybe a good hard fuck will take your nose out of the air. I'll bet you have wondered how it would be to be fucked by my long hard cock since you saw Megan and me going at it in her room."

Under me, Shannon was panting. I noticed her scarf and took hold of one of Shannon's wrist, twisting. "Roll over," I ordered.

She did as she was told and then I said, "Give me your other hand."

"Please, don't hurt me," she whimpered.

"Do what I say, and I won't, you stuck-up bitch," I replied.

Shannon moved her other hand behind her back. I held her thin wrists together in one hand as I freed her scarf from her neck and wrapped it around her wrists. I pushed her shoulder and she was laying face up.

I said nothing, and quickly got rid of her skirt. She was wearing a gold lace thong. I grabbed hold on her blouse and almost ripped it apart. One of the buttons flew in the air and I then I had an unobstructed view of her bra.

The bra was three-quarters cup, covering her nipples but leaving the tops of her breasts exposed. With a modest lace trim, the bra's under wire was clearly visible. She had beautiful tits, big and round. The gold fabric of her bra and thongs clashed with the darker tan stockings she was wearing.

"Wait here, and don't make a sound," I said and got up and moved downstairs.

I went out into the garden and found Mr. and Mrs. Claymore. I was really charming and we talked a long time about the house. I asked Mrs. Claymore about her hopes for the future and as we talked she realized, that this house was ideal for them.

It was quite stimulating negotiating a price for the house without the couple knowing that my girlfriend's mother was tied and almost naked at the first floor. After half an hour later the couple left and I had gotten their signature on a sales agreement.

I went upstairs and saw that Shannon hadn't moved from her position on the floor by the window. I waved the contact in front of Shannon and said, "Now, I have fulfilled my promise to you. Now you'll have to fulfill yours to me."

I knelt over her and quickly got rid of her bra using a scissor I had found in the kitchen. I cut the fabric, letting her breasts spring free. I pushed aside the remaining fabric.

Her breasts were perfect with thick, rubbery nipples. I tweaked them. "These are very nice. Larger than Megan's, so why don't you show them off some more?" I said.

Shannon's breathing quickened and her nipples stiffened at my touch. She didn't resist my touch and I roughly fondled her full tits. They were firm, soft, and just wonderful. They seemed even bigger than Lisa's.

I decided to stand up and got rid of my own clothes. My cock was fully erect as I moved towards her.

"What are you going to do?" Shannon whispered and couldn't hide a fascination with my enormous dick.

"I'm going to fuck you, just like I said. Don't you think that's what you need? You're going to get a nice, hard, attitude adjustment," I grinned down at her.

I got down on my knees and put my cock in front of her face. "A good fucking is what you need. You won't be such a high-toned bitch when I'm done with you."

With my fingers at my cock's base, I slapped her in the face with it before I pressed my cockhead against her mouth. At first she tightens her lips but then she let go and opened her mouth and my cockhead slipped into it. She swirled her tongue around my mushroom head and then started sucking. At this moment I realized that I had her. I decided to treat her rough and I pressed myself into her mouth. My fingers tangled themselves into her chestnut-brow hair, and I pressed her head firmly to the ground then I fucked her face for some time.

I was ready for more, so I got up. Shannon gasped, and panted to catch her breath. Her chest was falling and rising with her excitement.

I put a finger into the crotch of her thong, brushing against her pussy lips, and I felt her wetness.

"You're really a bitch in heat," I grinned down at her as I ripped her panties away from her.

I got down on my knees, forcing myself between her thighs. Immediately my hard pole went after the wet spot between Shannon's legs. With my left hand I scooped up some of her juices and put some of the fingers into my mouth. With my right hand I rubbed my cock head between her wet pussy lips, and ignoring Shannon's pleading eyes, I slowly pushed the head into her wet canal. Her pussy was slippery, but accepted only the head of my cock before I felt it resist my advances. I didn't give a damn, so I pushed myself into her as rough as I could manage.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh," Shannon screamed at this invasion of her body.

hetup
hetup
2,851 Followers