Moving to San Diego Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,852 Followers

With myself embedded in her I put my hands at either side of her head and began power fucking her. She moaned and murmured with each thrust, and she was getting wetter and wetter. Arching my back, I could see her juices shine on my dick as I pulled out.

I began hammering her pussy with my fully engorged pole and Shannon wrapped her legs up and over my thighs, trying to pull my massive cock even more deeply into her drenched channel. I kept on jack hammering her and could feel my dick pushing into her cervix. Shannon began to scream and moan as I picked up the speed. My rock hard shaft moved in and out her pussy in a tremendous pace. This put ripples through her body, jiggling her breasts and shaking her whole body. She was very wet. I was surprised, in fact, at how juicy her pussy was in response to my abrupt treatment of her. Shannon's cunt muscles began gripping and releasing my shaft as she experienced numerous orgasms, one right after another and it caused her body to writhe and twitch with incredible pleasure. My once unwilling partner was reaching a level of orgasms; I doubt she had ever received before. Never yielding to her screams or stopping for her moans I continued screwing her until she subsided. Renewed wetness seeped from her pussy, comforting my cock as I thrust into and pulled out of her body. After a moment I could feel myself being on the brink of cumming and with a loud roar I pushed my thick swollen head at her cervix's opening and pumped a huge load of my babyjuice deep into her.

I collapsed on top of her before I got up and with my phone took some pictures of this rude, obnoxious bitch that now lay in a puddle of our combined juices. I watched her chest rise and fall as she attempted to catch her breath and I got some high-quality pictures of my cum sliding out from her well used pussy.

For a while I was content with my humiliation of this hot housewife, but then I decided to make her even more aware of my contempt for her. I got down on my knees and turn her around so she was face down exposing her bound hands. Now I had her in position for a doggy fuck and my long, fat cock was ready for more action. With a sudden thrust forward my cock slid deep into Shannon's cunt and I bottomed out against her cervix. She groaned loudly, awkwardly lying with her face against the floor and her bound hands behind her at the small of her back.

Her ass was beautiful, round and shapely. The cleft of her ass was between two rounded cheeks, beautifully marked with tan lines. I grabbed her hips and began to fuck her with long strokes, while my hands mauled those tight buns.

"Does Jasper ever fuck you like this?" I roared.

"Ouch, ouch," Shannon just kept grunting with each of my thrusts.

"How about it bitch. Does your husband fuck you as good and hard like your daughter's boyfriend?"

"Oh, God, no. I have never experienced anything like this." she mumbled.

I steadied myself on my knees and kept still. I began pulling Shannon's hips back onto my pole, then pushing her forward away from me. My biceps bulged as I now was fucking Shannon onto my fixed cock.

"God damn Jason, you're strong," Shannon wheezed.

"You have no idea slut. You have seen nothing yet," I said while letting go of her hips and grabbed her wrists, pulling backwards.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh," Shannon screamed as she was impaled on my fat dick.

I leaned forward, letting go of her wrists and grabbed her brown hair. Her tight ass was pressed against my groin, and my angle into her changed. Her cunt muscles began squeezing my throbbing meat in a rhythmic fashion indicating that she was beginning to orgasm while holding me inside.

"Oooohhhh god," she yelled.

I pulled her hair and said, "How about that. You totally love being dominated like a bitch in heat." I pulled her hair again, continuing my thrusts into her. Her soft ass felt great and I looked down, and watched as her flesh rippled when I fucked myself into her.

"Yeah, you like it, don't you?" I tugged her hair once more just as she collapsed after another huge orgasm. I withdrew from her, my cock slick with her juices and said, "I bet you'd like to get fucked up the ass."

"No, please no, I have never done that before," Shannon shrieked and I could see her little bud clench. It was beautiful and brown.

"You haven't a saying in this matter. I'm going to fuck your ass like the wanton slut you are. It'll be hard to be so prim and proper with your ass burning from my fat cock," I said and guided my greasy dick towards her asshole.

"Please, let me go," Shannon cried trying to get away from my cock.

"No way," I said and began to press my big cockhead against the tight hole.

"Here it comes," I told her.

"Please stop. You're too big, it won't fit, you are going to hurt me," Shannon sobbed.

I ignored her pleas and pressed harder. Her asshole was very tight and I had to use quite some force to pop inside her.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh," She screamed and began to shed tears.

It didn't bother me at all and without hesitation, I continued to press into her. My hands were now placed at her hips and I pulled her back towards me as I pushed forward with my hips, feeding myself into her. I watched her ass take my meat as she continued to scream the house down.

"Stop complaining bitch. Your daughter loves been fucked in the ass, so get a grip. It's not so bad, is it? I bet you love getting fucked up the ass." I said with a smug voice and began to fuck her ass with abandon.

Again, and again, Shannon shrieked with each thrust and her body was quivering under me.

"Fuck bitch, you're so tight. I'm going to dump a big load in your tight ass. Are you ready for that?" I growled.

Shannon didn't respond she just kept moaning. I pushed myself into her by pulling harshly on her hair and began pounding into her ass. I could sense, I would cum in a matter of minutes, so I really began to jackhammering into her with my long, hard shaft. Sweat dripped from me onto Shannon's back and ass and I could feel my balls pounding against her wet cunt.

My balls tightened, and each plunge of my cock into her clenching ass brought me closer to my climax. And as I reached it, I mercilessly thrust my hips into her, crashing against her ass.

"Fuck yeah. Now I'm going to fill your other hole," I screamed as I felt myself let go with a blast of cum. I didn't stop thrusting into Shannon as I kept shooting load after load into her ass.

When I was done I withdrew my slimy cock from her ass and collapsed next to her.

Shannon looked at me with tears streaming down her face and asked, "Will you please untie me?"

"Yeah," I said and got behind her and got rid of the scarf.

She flopped to her side and got into the fetal position and continued to cry.

I got down and looked into her eyes and said, "Oh, come on. Stop crying. We both know I gave you the fuck of your life. And I have to give you credit. You're an arrogant bitch but you have a really tight pussy and ass."

Shannon continued to cry, but after some time her sobs eased.

"Come on babe, you know you have never experienced orgasm like this," I arrogantly stated.

Shannon looked into my eyes and then said, "You're right, but I'm scared. It's like being on an emotional rollercoaster ride."

I congratulated myself and I knew she was mine. I completely owned this high-society bitch and I had fucked her pussy and her ass, and now I was going to make her join my other fuck-toys.

I got up and started pulling my pants on while saying, "You'll have to get used to me taking control. From now on you're my bitch - body and soul."

Shannon didn't reply to my statement.

"Now get up and put your clothes on. Leave you thong and bra here and be without it the rest of today. I'm not finished with you." I grinned down at her.

Trembling Shannon got up at did my bidding. When she was finished I told her to walk towards me. What a sight. The low cut gold silk blouse showed the soft swells of her big breasts and as she walked her unrestraint big breasts made an alluring bounce.

"Were to now," I said.

"We have to meet another couple at an apartment in an hour," Shannon replied with a sulk.

We left the house after I had watch Shannon apply her makeup and got into my car. As we drove away I glanced over at Shannon and said, "Do you use any protection?"

"Oh my god, Jason. I'm not using anything and you filled me up." Shannon said with distress.

I just replied with a huge grin...

hetup
hetup
2,852 Followers