Moving to San Diego Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,855 Followers

At that moment, I tightened my grip on her hair, quickly pulling my cock from Shannon's mouth. I gripped the base of my cock firmly as the first eruption of my cum struck her face directly over her right eye. I looked down and saw Shannon close her eyes. I continued to pump my sperm directly onto the mature married housewife's face. Before long I had covered her face, with a total of ten spurts of my white cum.

I took my phone and took some pictures of the once aloof married woman and now she looked like a total and complete whore with her face plastered with my jizm, her makeup ruined and running down her features.

Shannon reached up and wiped some of my cum off her nose and eye sockets with her fingers. She looked around for some paper but I said, "This time you have to swallow my juices, babe."

Shannon just looked at me at then proceeded to lick the sperm off her fingers with her tongue, tasting my seed. Without any further words between us, Shannon collected her clothes and walked towards the bathroom.

Ten minutes later she emerged, dressed and cleaned-up. Still she hadn't concealed the new hickey on her neck. As we went down to my car I noticed Shannon was walking kind of funny and I laughed and said, "Why are you walking so funny Shannon."

"Try having that baseball bat of yours shoved up your own ass two times in one day, and then you would also be walking funny," Shannon replied but she had a small smile on her face.

We got into the car and began the drive home to Shannon...

Chapter 23: A man on a mission

The first part of the drive home to Shannon's house was in silence. Shannon sat deep in thoughts as though she was considering her new living arrangement. It was understandable as within a few hours she had made the transmission from being a faithful housewife and mother of a teenage daughter to a slut almost begging for my meat.

As we arrived in her neighborhood I looked over at her and said, "Now honey, before we arrived at your home do you have any questions regarding our relationship?"

Shannon looked startled and replied, "Well, uhm..., I have been think about your demand Jason. Was it not only a kind of joke?"

"No, Shannon it's not a joke. You're my slut. Yeah that's right S-L-U-T. You'll do anything I say, act however I want and you will suck and fuck until I tell you to stop. And finally I'm going to knock you up." I replied.

"But, why...," Shannon whispered gone was the snobbish mature woman, I had met at our first encounter.

"Because you lost the bet and I lust for your hot mature body. I'm an alpha male and that's why I insist on being in control. I do not believe that people should be equal in a relationship, and you'll have to submit to my demands," I said.

"But I'm married and I have never been unfaithful before," Shannon whimpered.

"That's only adding to the thrill. From this day on I take charge. When I want you, even if there are other people in the room, you will be willing. All in all you'll be my bitch and always follow my orders. You don't have to call me master or something like that, but you have to always obey my orders."

"But what about Jasper, he's my husband and he'll notice it," Shannon whispered with a beaten look in her eyes.

"No he'll not. You're lost to your husband as a lover, only on my command you'll have sex with him. Don't tell me, Jasper is a tiger in the bedroom. I don't think you have had a satisfying sexlife the last 10 years. If you have then you wouldn't have responded so passionately to me fucking you." I replied with a grin.

With a low voice Shannon said, "You're right. For the last 10 years Jasper's and my work schedule have had a severe influence on our lovemaking. Over time we have settle in a quite coexistence as friends and only made love once or twice a month. But I still respect and love him."

"I know that, and I also like Jasper a lot. But I'll still want to make you pregnant. So you'll not have sex with Jasper before you're sure that you a knocked up."

"But, I'm almost too old to have another child. In a year I'll be forty."

"No you're not too old. You're a woman in her prime and not just that. You're a sexy woman, who I'll love to see pregnant. I think you're just scared about giving up control, but from now on I'll be gentler towards you. You can't claim you didn't love to be fucked by my cock you almost screamed the apartment complex down with your delights."

"That may be, but it was only because you have that enormous penis. I'm used to Jasper's penis and it's nothing compared to your baseball bat," Shannon said angry.

"Well it's not my problem you have been used to a tiny stick the last twenty years, but don't tell me I'm the first well hung guy you have been with," I said with a grin.

"I have only been with three other guys before I met Jasper and they were nothing compared to you. Your cock is longer and thicker than any cock I had ever laid my eyes on," Shannon said and continued, "God, I'm so sore it hurts, because you kept fucking me for a long time and you decided to stick your cock up my bottom."

I smiled and silently congratulated myself. My huge cock had made another conquest and I had to prove the point so I said, "You can only blame me for one thing and that's me showing you what animal lust and sexual fury is all about."

Shannon's face became serious, "But I think you got a little carried away, Jason. I'm quite sore at the moment."

I let my right hand caress her left thigh as I said, "I'm sorry Shannon, but you just pissed me off with your attitude but from now on I'll try to be tenderer. But you'll have to get used to be fucked by my dick, because I have a craving for your hot mature body and I'll want to impregnate you as fast as possible. But tell me Shannon, whose cock do you yearn for, my long hard pole or Jasper's tiny stick."

Shannon was silent for a minute before she said with an angry voice, "Yours..."

"Tell me. Am I a better lover then your darling husband?"

"You know the answer to the question. Even if it hurt a lot, it was the best sex ever. I have never felt so many orgasms in so short a span of time." Shannon said as I drove into the driveway to her house.

"I'm pleased to serve," I said with a smile and continued, "Why don't you go and take a shower, so you can greet Jasper as a faithful wife, when he comes home."

"Okay, I really could do with a shower. Do you want to stay for awhile?" Shannon said with a blush.

"Yeah, you know I love to be around you babe," I replied with a grin.

Before Shannon could reply her phone began to play a little cute tune and she answered it. She listen for a moment and then said, "Okay, see you in an hour." As she hung up she looked at me at said, "Jasper will be home in half an hour."

"Okay babe, go take a shower and I'll make us some drinks." I said with a beam...

---

While Shannon was in the shower, I went into Megan's room. A week or two ago we had been shopping at the mall and there she had bought a hot little halter beach dress for fun in the sun. It had a plunging v-neck and the straps tied at the neck. It was a chocolate color and I just knew it would fit Shannon like a glove. Megan's mother's trim, voluptuous body would look hot in her daughter's dress. Tey were approximately of the same height, but Shannon's somewhat wider childbearing hips and bigger tits would make an impact in the dress.

I took the dress and walked into the bathroom connected to the main bedroom. Shannon had turned off the water and was just stepping naked out of the shower stall. Hot damn, she looked fine.

I made a loud whistle and Shannon blushed. "Wow, you're one fine looking woman."

I moved over to her and looked directly into her eyes. Slowly I leaned forward and kissed her. I had only intended to make it a short teasing kiss but it deepened and went on for a long time. My tongue intertwined with Shannon's tongue and I felt a throbbing in my cock as it began stiffening. I finally pulled away from the kiss and said, "Wow, hot damn you can kiss babe."

The kiss had also made an impact on Shannon. She was breathing heavily, which caused her breasts to joggle on her chest. It was apparent that the kiss had excited her because her nipples were rock hard.

"Well we haven't got much time before Jasper arrives, so we'll have to wait. Put this on dress, pretty yourself up and then meet me down by the patio." I said and began to walk out of the bathroom.

Behind me Shannon cried out, "This is not my dress."

Quickly I turned around and with a snarl I replied, "I know, it's Megan's but I want to see you in it without a bra. So follow my order, my little slut or answer for the consequences."

With the threat hanging in the air I left the bathroom...

---

I was standing at the patio and looked around. The house was situated near the top of a small hill and it had a large ground. There was any number of trees dotted around. The boundary of the property was fenced and lines of trees had been planted to form a shield from the outside world. The nearest neighbor was some way down on the lower slopes, but only the roof of the building could be seen above the trees. It was clear, that the Parker's loved their privacy. The standard rectangular shaped pool was a good size and scattered around the poolside were white plastic sun beds, on which were cushions. Closer to the house in connection with the patio there was a hot tub.

It was a lovely spot, for sure. Standing and admiring the sight I heard a sound behind me. I turned and saw Jasper walking towards me.

I gave him a broad welcoming smile and went to shake his hand. We made some small talk about his trip and just as he asked me about my day, Shannon came out on the patio.

Wow, what a sight she made. The vision of beauty was like something out of a glamour magazine. Her hair was down, wavy and flowing, framing her beautiful face which was subtly made-up, her full red lips glossed and her eyes sparkled. Around her neck she was wearing a little stylish scarf hiding the hickey I had made.

Megan's skimpy chocolate colored halter dress looked really hot on her. It plunged in the front down between her breasts, showing the inner slopes of each one of the tanned peaks down to where they curved outward. The hem was about five inches below her hips.

She had four inch chocolate colored strappy sandals on her feet, making her tanned legs seem even longer than they usually looked.

I looked at Jasper watching his reaction to seeing his gorgeous wife in a skimpy dress. But to my astonishment he just said, "Hello darling," and turned around continuing his conversation with me.

"So have was your day, Jason," he said with a smile.

"You'll better ask your wife, Jasper. I was only her driver today," I replied as Shannon started to walk towards us. It seemed as if each elegant step was carefully choreographed as she was crossing the foot in front of the leg behind. And with each step, the dress shifted on her hot body, so that I could see the sexy length of her legs.

"Well then, how was your day darling," Jasper asked his wife as she came up to us.

"Really good, I made two superior sales today so it went really, really good," Shannon said with a big smile.

"Wow, that's great news. How about some champagne to celebrate my brilliant wife making a killing in the stalled real estate marked," Jasper said with a grin.

"Sounds lovely, Jasper," Shannon replied and Jason walked inside the house.

As he disappeared inside Shannon walked pass me and stood looking out into the garden. I moved closer to her and placed my hands on her arms and bent down and whispered softly into her ear, "Shannon, you are so beautiful. I want you so much."

She let out a slight gasp as my tongue flicked and nibbled on her ear. I wrapped my hands around her stomach and pulled her close to me as I continued to nibble on her ear. I began grinding my semi-hard cock against her back as my hands moved upward and brushed against the bottom of her firm breasts.

Shannon let out a soft moan while saying, "Please stop Jason. Jasper will be back soon."

I didn't listen to her plea and continued to caress the slopes of her breasts.

Shannon moaned softly, "Oooohhhh no, Jason."

But I kept squeezing her firm tits through the fabric of the dress. With both hands I cupped her breasts massaging them as I pulled her closer to me. I took hold of Shannon's arms and spun her around and lowered my lips to hers. I got my right hand inside the dress and began fondling the hard nipple on her left breast.

Still locked in a passionate kiss, I could feel that Shannon slid her hand down between our bodies and rubbed my cock ever so softly through my shorts. Instantly I became hard as steel.

A soft moan escaped from her lips as she squeezed my cock and said, "It is so big and hard. I'm almost forgetting how sore I am."

I moved away from Shannon as I heard Jasper approaching. A couple of seconds later he walked out onto the patio with a champagne bottle placed in an ice bucket and three champagne flutes.

"Do you like champagne," Jasper asked grabbing for the champagne bottle. He popped the cork, and the champagne spewed up and out of the bottle in a frothy white wave.

"Not particular, I'll rather have a beer," I said with a grin.

As Jasper began pouring into the flutes he said, "Darling, why don't you go get a beer for Jason."

"Okay," Shannon replied. I couldn't resist so I took a long lingering look at her shapely ass as she walked away. The dress clung to her firm, shapely buttocks, as they moved in a fluid motion while she walked towards the outdoor bar in the corner of the patio.

"Let's join Shannon at the bar," Jasper said.

For the next hour we sat at the bar drinking and talking. Jasper did most of the drinking and most of the talking. He had switch to beer and poured them down in the hot sun, while entertaining us with stories from his hunting trip. All in all he was a funny guy, but he loved the sound of his own voice. Time and again Shannon and my eyes locked. My cock stirred just a bit as our eyes held on to one another's just a little too long.

"So Jason, what do you make of San Diego," Jasper jolted me back to reality as I was staring at Shannon's beautifully tanned cleavage.

"I like it here. It's enjoyable living with my father and his family and I have become infatuated with your daughter," I replied.

"I can't blame you, boy. She's a beautiful girl, just as her mother was at that age," Jasper said with a wink at Shannon.

"Well, if she'll mature in a way like your wife has done, I think she's a keeper," I grinned at Jasper.

"Yes indeed, I couldn't agree more," Jasper slurred as the alcohol was beginning to affect him and continued, "I'm getting kind of hungry. I'll start the grill darling and throw some steaks on. Then you can make a salad."

"Okay," Shannon said and began to walk inside the house.

"Do you want any help, Jasper," I asked.

"No, Jason. I don't need any help. I have the steaks in the refrigerator over there," Jasper said pointing at the corner of the bar. "So I just have to make the grill ready, and ten minutes later we are ready to eat."

"Okay, then I'll go help Shannon in the kitchen," I said.

"Okay, I think I'll sit here and have another beer," Jasper slurred and continued, "Give me a call, when it's time for me to throw on the steaks."

"Sure thing," I said as I hurried after Shannon.

---

In the kitchen Shannon had almost made the salad and found some baguettes. I placed my hands on her shoulders and whispered softly into her ear, "Fuck, I'm so hard you are so fucking hot in that dress."

Shannon moaned as my tongue flicked and nibbled on her neck. I got rid of the scarf and kiss the hickey tenderly. I began grinding my erection against her back as my hands moved upward and brushed against the bottom of her big, firm tits.

Shannon let out a soft moan while saying, "Where is Jasper?"

"He's having another beer outside. I promised we would tell him, when he could start the grill."

With both hands I cupped her breasts massaging them as I pulled her closer to me. I got both my hands inside the dress and began fondling the hard nipples on Shannon's tits. After some time I moved my hands from her tits to her shoulders and turned her around facing me and began to put pressure on them.

Shannon's eyes met mine and they became huge. She whispered, "I can't do this while Jasper is home. He could come into the kitchen any minute."

"He's busy drinking and if he would come into the kitchen, the counter would hide you," I said and continued, "Come on my sweet slut, I really need this. I'll keep watch."

"But..."

"Come on Shannon, it's the deal."

"All right, but I'm not used to this kind of lovemaking," Shannon said while kneeling down in front of me.

She slowly pulled out my cock and stroked it with both her hands. She ran her fingers gently up and down its long shaft causing me to groan, "Oh fuck Shannon suck it. Make me cum."

I looked down and saw Shannon lower her lips onto my big cock. She held my cock in her hands while teasing it further with her tongue. I was so turned on and I was really enjoying the blowjob she was giving me. I had had better, but the situation was just really hot and I began to push my cock in and out of her mouth and she began gently squeezing my balls.

After a minute I could feel a well-known tingling all over my body. I groaned, "Fuck Shannon. I'm cumming. You must swallow my load, bitch."

I could feel it would be a massive load. I climaxed and Shannon tried to gulp down my load but after the first spray she began to gag. I continued to spray my semen onto her gorgeous face for two more loads.

Shannon rose with speckles of cum still clinging to her face. She dried her face and I pulled her towards me and began kissing her. Again my hands found their way to her breasts and I pinched both erect nipples. I knelt down and pulled the dress away from her firm, round globes and began to suck on her nipples in the middle of the kitchen.

While teasing hers nipples with my mouth my hands pushed her dress up above her hips and caressed her tight ass.

"I can't believe I'm doing this. I feel like such a slut," Shannon whimpered.

I picked Shannon up onto the counter as I continued to tease her hard brown nipples with my tongue. After awhile I began sucking on the inner slope of her left breast and soon a hickey was beginning to form. I switch to the other breast and made another hickey marking her as my slut.

After a while I broke away from her tits and smothered my lips with her lips as I began tugging on her thong. Wild with lust I just ripped them off from both sides. A quick gasp escaped from Shannon's lips.

I flicked her clit with my finger and Shannon began trashing around on the counter. I pushed her back down onto the counter top and spread her legs apart. I lowered my mouth to her throbbing clit and teasingly nibbled at it before taking it in my mouth with one long deep sucking motion.

"Oooohhhh Jason," Shannon cried softly as her body began to thrash wildly on the countertop.

I pulled her off the counter and swung her around and spread her legs apart. What a sight Shannon made. There she stood with her daughter's dress pushed up above her waist, her tits exposed, and her pussy spread open for my cock. I began penetrating the opening of her tight mature pussy and Shannon began to groan.

"Oh yes Jason. Please go slow, I'm still sore."

I teasingly pulled my cock out and Shannon reacted instantly. She pushed her tight hole back onto my cock until I hit her cervix and she moaned, "Oh yes you feel so huge Jason."

I continued to fuck her in a slow deliberate manner. Shannon continued to groan every time I hit her cervix, but it was a softer sound, one that indicated sexual pleasure, as opposed to pain.

hetup
hetup
2,855 Followers