Moving to San Diego Pt. 09

Story Info
Controlling Lisa, Megan and Shannon.
7k words
4.71
125.9k
100

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,834 Followers

'll try to end the story over the next month or two...

Chapter 24: Controlling Lisa and Megan

The next day at school I sat in my chair contemplating about how I could break the news to Megan about my new involvement with her mother while Mr. Burrows' raspy voice lectured about government politics. Its monotone delivery could make even the most interesting subjects painfully boring so I zoomed out. It was clear to me that Megan would be upset but I hoped to overcome that without too much drama. I didn't think it would be a serious problem but why invite trouble if you could avoid it. I decided to tell her the news in the afternoon, while Lisa also was present. Feeling good about this decision I glanced around the room and saw all my classmates were also inattentive to Mr. Burrows' lecture.

---

In the afternoon Megan and I drove home to me. We walked down to the pool where Lisa was tanning. Despite of her really pregnant state Lisa was a sight to behold wearing a baby blue bikini. I could feel a stirring in my pants and said to Megan, "Why don't you find our bathing suits babe. I'll bet Lisa would like some company."

"Sure thing, lover," Megan said and after a long kiss she went back into the house.

I bent down to kiss Lisa and she closed her eyes as I pressed my lips to hers. With my tongue I tried to part her lips and instantly she parted them. Soon my tongue was wrestling with hers. As I kissed her my right hand slid up her body and cupped one of her full tits and squeezed tightly. Lisa gasped at the feeling of my hand on her breast but kept on French kissing me. While I caressed her breast Lisa's hands were caressing my face as she looked devotedly into my eyes.

I rose up from my position while moving Lisa's left hand too my groin. She didn't miss a beat as she loosened my pants and my semi-erect cock fell out. She leaned in and opened her mouth wide. As she took in the swollen head of my shaft I started to moan in delight. It was still a thrill to get a blowjob from my first conquest in San Diego and my father's wife had become a supreme cock sucker. I guess practice makes perfect.

I couldn't deny that having this power over my father's wife still was a massive turn-on. It suited a primal need in me and I started to shiver as I looked down on Lisa. There was more than enough room for both of her hands as she grasped my huge shaft and relentlessly sucked. She began to bob her head back and forth almost trying to mouth fuck me. At first Lisa had given up on swallowing my massive cock but now she had perfected her technique. Her warm saliva quickly began to drip down to my balls.

She started to develop a rhythm of bobbing up and down then licking the side of my long cock. I wanted a quick relief so I grabbed Lisa's head and pushed forward. I could feel how my cock slid down her throat. Immediately Lisa's gag reflexes kicked in and she move her head back. Still holding my long hard cock she looked into my eyes and said, "Wow, Jason. I just love the taste of your precum."

With that said she once again locked onto my shaft and sucked for all she was worth. It filled me with pride that she could take my huge cock into her throat but it was an even bigger turn-on that she only could take half of me. My snake didn't fit as well into her mouth as into her pussy or ass.

I looked down at Lisa and saw her mouth was opened as wide as possible, but still her lips were tight against my massive pole. She began to suck my cock as fast and hard as she could. I bent down and with my right hand I cupped one of her tits gently and began to tease her hard nipple. I heard her moan with pleasure as she continued to suck on my cock. She moved one of her hands down inside her bikini bottoms and started to caress herself.

For some minutes I fought the urge to cum in her mouth, doing my utmost to prolong the sensations she was giving me. But after awhile I had to capitulate. A flick of Lisa's tongue at the opening at my glans was all it took to send the muscles around my balls into convulsions. I grab hold of her head as my hips moved forward, and I felt the tip of my cock probe deeply into her throat as a stream of cum flew out of my cock. Lisa didn't flinch and continued to bob up and down on my cock as another round of cum traveled up and out of the shaft of my cock. Another flick of her tongue brought a final explosion of cum from my cock. A moan of delight came from Lisa as she also experienced a small orgasm. She then lifted her head from my cock and swallowed whatever cum was left in her mouth. Thick, white fluid covered her chin as she smiled at my face.

Lisa wiped her mouth and chins with the back of her hand and smiled at me and said smiling, "I can't wait for my pregnancy to be over, so I can get fucked by your massive cock, stud."

With a smile I responded, "You just have to wait but I'll promise you it will be worth the wait."

"Well and in the meantime he'll have me for the fucking part," Megan's voice sounded behind me.

"Great, here I had my opening," I thought to myself and turned around looking at Megan. She was wearing a tiny bikini which showed of her great legs and tight ass.

"Well, about that. I have something to tell you," I said as I sat down on a lounger next to Lisa's. Lisa and Megan looked alarmed at each other and Megan sat down beside Lisa and stuttered, "What's the matter Jason."

"I don't want to be beating around the bushes so I'll just tell you straightaway. I have found another woman who has agreed to be one of my fuck-toys," I said.

"Ooohh," Lisa whispered clearly showing her troubled emotions in her eyes.

Megan shrieked, "But Jason, how could you do it. I..."

I interrupted her, "Now listen. Both of you left for your weekend tour and none of you were concern about me being alone. So I decided to take some initiative."

"But, you told me it was okay to take the trip," Lisa stammered.

"That's right, but both of you should have known that I had to get some kind of sexual relief during the weekend and none of you decided to call for some hot phonesex," I responded ignoring the fact that I had told them not to bother calling me.

Before Lisa could state that point Megan screamed, "It is Nicole isn't it. That bitch has been lusting after you ever since I told her about our lovemaking. Again and again she has been nagging me to tell her how it is to be fucked by your huge cock. I knew there was a reason for her declining coming to cheer weekend. I'll kill that bitch."

"Well, well, well," I thought to myself. Who would have known that Nicole was interested in me? I pictured me penetrating her petite body and my cock moved in my pants. I decided against daydreaming about her and said with a cold voice, "No, it's not Nicole. But stop your hysteria, Megan. By now you should be aware of your position as my fuck-toy. I am in control and you'll just have to accept, that if and when I decide to take another woman into my harem you'll accept her as an equal. I'm not going to put up with you behaving like a jealous lover. You both have to accept her and invite her into our circle when I introduce her to you or you'll meet some dire consequences."

Megan opened her mouth but not a sound escaped her lips. I could tell she was considering my threat and after a second she lost the defiant look in her eyes and said, "Oh Jason, don't be mad. You know I'm yours forever even if I have to share you with other women. Please forgive my outburst."

"The same apply for me," Lisa said.

I silently congratulated myself and then said, "I'm glad you have accepted the situation and I'll set up a meeting between all four of us in a day or two. But I'm tired of having a discussion every time I demand something of you. Especially you Megan, so as a punishment for your jealousy you'll help me seduce Nicole."

"But Jason,..." Megan stuttered but I quickly interrupted her and said, "Have you not learned your lesson bitch."

Megan stopped talking.

"Well, do you agree to your punishment, bitch." I snarled.

With a submissive look in her eyes she said, "Okay, Jason. I'll help you."

"All right then. Come on sugar, don't be sad. I have plenty of love for all of you," I laughed and beckoned Megan to me.

I took hold of her hand and pulled her astride of me so she was facing me. I caress her face and then lifted my upper body from the lounger and held her close, hugging her, nuzzling and kissing her mouth and neck.

I freed my hard-on and pushed Megan's bikini bottom aside and lifted her up so she could settle herself on my erection. With a moan she slowly slid her pussy down my throbbing cock as it was pointing straight up in the air. As my dick's large head just slipped inside Megan she began to squeeze my crown with her cunt muscles.

"Oh fuck, you're mind-blowing Megan. You have an amazing control of your pussy. I can't imagine I would ever give up this treat," I groaned.

Still massaging my cock with her pussy, she lowered her hips and my long hard pole was slowly swallowed by her hot, grasping cunt. As she reached the point of where the head of my cock hit her cervix she let out a huge moan and her body trembled. Without moving her lower body she reached down with both hands and caressed my face, still massaging my cock with her pussy.

After awhile Megan leaned down and kissed me and her swollen nipples brushed against my chest and her hips rose until just the head of my cock remained inside her pleasure hole. The kiss was long and sweet and when she pulled her head back and looked at me I said, "Love you, babe."

As I spoke, I raised my hips and pushed my long thick shaft into her incredible tight vagina. I began to slowly pumping my cock into her, fucking her deeper and deeper. I looked into her eyes and said, "Fuck you have a tight pussy. I love being buried inside you."

"So big, ...so fucking big," Megan moaned and I felt the intense heat of her grasping cunt around my cock as I slid it deeper and deeper into her.

"Oh God, Jason. I love your huge cock," Megan groaned loudly as she leaned forward to support herself on my chest. I felt the muscles in her tight cunt clamp down and massage my cock as she began to cum.

After a minute I began to flex my shaft inside of her and said softly, "Honey, I would never give you up but you have to remember I'm inclined to be a player. One or two women aren't enough so you have to accept that I from time to time will fuck other women than you and Lisa."

"Okay Jason, I'll try to conduct myself to your needs," Megan said submissively.

"Nicole needs some kind of encouragement," I said while I softly caressed Megan's swaying tits.

"I know until now she has just expressed a kind of curiosity about your cock and lovemaking," Megan replied starting to move up and down again.

"I can't wait to have a threesome with her," I smiled at her.

"Damn, Jason, what about me?" Lisa said interrupting our talk sounding a little ticked off.

"Of course I also have every intention of including you in our lovemaking Lisa, but right now I'm talking with Megan," I rebuffed her and moved my focus back towards Megan.

"Babe, you planted the seed in my mind about Nicole. So we now have a little project that is making Nicole into a sex goddess, almost like you and Lisa," I teased, grabbing her hips and rocking her back and forth on my cock.

"Ooohhhhh, all right. As long you keep on fucking me I'll do anything you say, stud," Megan said with a sultry voice and I knew I once again had won her over.

"Trust me I'll never give this tight pussy up. Now, make me cum." I leaned back on my elbows and blink at her.

She quickly accepted the challenge and began rising up and down on me, giving me a wonderful view of my long hard pole disappearing into her pleasure hole. After some time she tucked her knees in and rode me hard and bounced passionately around. I reached up and tweaked her nipples then slid my hand between her legs and rubbed her clit.

Before long Megan was sweaty and in the throes of passion. She was rocking back and forth on my cock and started screaming to me. "Cum for me, lover. Let me feel that big beautiful cock of yours. I want you to cum deep inside of me. Fill me, Jason. Fill me with your hot cum. I'm so close now, can you feel it? I'm so close. Ooooohhhhhh fuck, you are so deep inside me now, so deep, I've never had anyone fuck me like you do. Maybe I'm a sex goddess but you are a without doubt a fucking sex god....."

I couldn't take much more of this and I reached up and pulled her mouth down to mine and began to French kiss her. Before long Megan cried out against my mouth as she came on my cock. At the same moment I could feel I was close to cumming so I slammed my cock upward driving deep inside of her hitting her cervix. I could sense, that I would cum in a matter of seconds, so I really began to jackhammering into her with my long, hard shaft.

"Fuuuuck Megan, here it comes," I growled and with a shudder I could feel myself explode and my cock started to pulsate inside Megan's sopping pussy. I shot load after load deep into her cunt and then she collapsed on top of me and my semi-hard cock slipped out from her cunt. With delight I felt Lisa starting to clean it from our combined juices and afterward I could sense that she was sucking my cum out of Megan's pussy.

Megan whimpered as I caressed her tits, while Lisa seemed engrossed in sucking and licking our genitals.

After awhile I said, "Well ladies, you have clearly shown me, that you have missed me over the weekend. I'm looking forward to getting you together with my newest fuck-toy. I have no doubt that you'll make her feel welcome in no time."

With that said I got up and went into the house to take a shower...

---

After my shower I send a text to Shannon, "Hello my wanton SLUT. How are you feeling today?"

One minute later I got a text back. "Hey, Jason. I can't believe what happened yesterday. My body has never been so sore. Every move I make reminds me of what you and that magnificent cock of yours did to me. Still I can't wait to be with you again."

Happy with her response I texted her back, "Meet me at my house tomorrow at 3 pm. Dress sexy and be ready to perform as my fuck-toy. Remember I'm in charge and you'll have to obey my every command."

The respond came back fast, "Can't wait lover. I'm looking forward to tomorrow."

Pleased with myself I went out to Lisa and Megan and told them tomorrow they would meet my newest fuck-toy...

Chapter 25: Mother and daughter

The next day I was filled with anticipation. I had a hard time concentrating in school because my mind was already set on my introduction of Shannon as my newest conquest to Lisa and Megan. Finally the clock ticked down approaching the time for our small get together. My Father was in Washington and Brian was on a fieldtrip, so we would have plenty of time to indulge ourselves.

Megan, Lisa and I were in the kitchen, when I got a text from Shannon, "Arriving in 1 minute."

I texted back: "We're in the kitchen. Come find us."

I made some small talk with Lisa and Megan and could sense they were nervous. They had dress to kill and looked both really sexy.

My father's wife Lisa was dressed in a little black dress. It only covered a quarter of her smooth tanned thighs, and the top was a V-neck showing a lot of wonderful cleavage. The dress also stretched tightly around her firm, sexy belly clearly showing her pregnant state. Her blond hair was down, wavy and flowing, framing her beautiful face. She looked striking.

Megan was wearing an orange, sequined dress that pushed up her already considerable chest and flared out to a very short skirt underneath. Her tits were clearly on display as a deep cleavage sprouting from her little dress. She looked really hot.

Before long we heard some clicking sounds indicating the approaching of a woman in high heels. Then Megan's mother Shannon walked into the kitchen. I almost couldn't believe my eyes and my jaw just dropped. Shannon had been taking really good care of her body and looked drop dead gorgeous. I had never seen her dressed like this she was definitely dress for success. A sexy mature milf in very revealing clothing. I first noticed the shoes. Black high heels which highlighted her beautifully shaped calves and made her tanned legs look their very best. Her shapely yet firm ass was covered by a slim fitting and sexy black mini skirt. Her tight abdomen was showing just slightly under a white bra top that plunged deep down showing her ample cleavage. I took her all in and as I looked into her beautiful face I noticed her sparkling brown eyes and full, luscious crimson-red lips. Her long, billowing chestnut-brown hair fell past her shoulders and just added to the impact she made.

"Hi," she said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Mom, what are you doing here?" Megan stammered and looked choked.

Shannon sauntered over to me without answering her daughter and I pulled her towards me and soon we were engaged in a deep sloppy kiss. I almost couldn't believe the transformation this hot mature housewife had gone through over the last couple of days. Gone was the stuck-up bitch and now I held a warm willingly and passionately milf in my arms.

I broke the kiss and turned to Lisa and Megan and said, "May I introduce my newest lover. Megan knows her as mom, but I know her as Shannon a devoted fuck-toy."

"Hello everybody," Shannon said in a sassy voice.

I wasn't surprised at want happened next because Megan went livid and screamed, "How could you mom? You have betrayed me and my father and now you're looking and behaving like a cheap slut."

Before I could say something Shannon responded as if she had been prepare of Megan's outburst, "Megan, you know I care a lot about your father but the last couple of years he had been more interested in working, golfing and hunting. The passion in our marriage has slowly been declining and until recently I was okay with that. But then you introduced me for Jason and I could see how you two were passionately about each other. I became jealous of your joy but I still kept my feelings locked down. But when Jason and I were together in the weekend and Jason showed an intense awareness of me I just got swept off my feet. He seduced me and after that I have dedicated myself to him."

"But, mom..." Megan began but Shannon cut her short as she continued saying, "You of all should know how powerful Jason is. If he sets his eyes on you he's a power to be reckoned with. In the beginning I was both scared and flattered that your handsome hunk of a boyfriend was attracted to your old mom. But as he kept on approaching me in a sexual way I was doomed. That became clear after the first time he fucked me with his enormous cock. I had never been with anybody who could measure up to Jason's shaft. It was longer and thicker than any cock I had ever laid my eyes on," Shannon said with a sultry voice and continued, "I'm sorry to tell you this but your father has never been able to fuel my desire the way Jason does, and he has never been able to fill me with such animal lust and sexual fury the way Jason does."

Megan was speechless and I quickly intervened and said, "Megan, now you know why your mother has accepted me as her master. As we discussed yesterday I will not tolerate you being a bitch regarding your mother's role as my newest fuck-toy. You will not only accepted it you'll also have to get used to being sexually involved with her. So as a punishment for your disobedience you'll have to kiss and make up with your mother."

Megan looked uncertain at me but the message I sent to her with my eyes made her walk towards me and her mother. When mother and daughter were close facing each other I held my breath and thought to myself, "If they kiss each other I definitely could take it as a sign of their devotion to me."

hetup
hetup
2,834 Followers
12