Moving to San Diego Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,857 Followers

"Oh, come on. I think it's really cute," Lisa interrupted and smiled at us.

"Well as much I love your naivety darling. I'll have to say, Jasper and me are spot on. We have both been there and done that. Just wait and see, when we have finish this meal I'll bet Jason would be longing for joining Jasper and me in the TV-room and watching the game."

"I don't know dad. You know I love to be in the present of beautiful women and I think I have hit the motherload with these three women," I said with a smile.

"You're completely right Jason, they are really beautiful but do you really know why every man do need a woman?" Jasper smirked.

"No, I don't," I replied.

"Because the dishes would get to piled up without one," Jasper said with a huge laugh. My father joined him in his celebration of this primitive joke. I looked over at Shannon and she just starred angry at her husband.

I used this as a sign to begin flirting with all my women. So I let my leg brush against Shannon's. The tablecloth masked my actions and I kept my left leg pressed against Shannon's right. At the same time I glanced over the table in Lisa's direction and we made eye contact. I smiled at her and she just smiled back shrugging her shoulders at Jasper's lame joke.

Before I could take any actions my father said with a huge smile, "Well Jasper, why did God make woman last?" After a small pause he continued, "He didn't want someone telling him what to do."

Now all my woman cried out in some kind of outrage and I just took the opportunity. I extended my leg and began rubbing my foot up and down Lisa's leg and she just smiled at me. At the same time I let my left hand slid under the tablecloth and put it on Shannon's leg.

"Now let's make it interesting," I thought to myself while my hand slowly began stroking Shannon's naked thigh. The dress gave me a good opportunity to feel her muscles tremble at my caress.

Lisa slowly dropped her left hand under the table and grabbed my foot as it arrived at her crotch. I winked at her and she gave my foot a firm squeeze.

While all this was happening Megan made a respond to the primitive jokes, "Well old men, do you know what a woman's four favorite animals are?"

Jasper and my father just shrugged their shoulders and made a toast at each other.

"Well, you see. A woman wants a mink in the closet, a Jaguar in the garage, a tiger in the bedroom, and a Jackass to pay for it all." Megan said with a smile and continued, "I already have the tiger, but what about you Lisa and mom."

"Well today I definitely think I have the Jackass," Shannon replied and I started to massage her thigh in a circular motion. With a grin across of the table at my father and father-in-law, I turned my hand and slipped it between Shannon's thighs and using my middle finger I began rubbing my hand up and down her slit.

At the same time I continued massaging the crotch of Lisa's thongs with my foot. In a matter of seconds I could feel the material beginning to get wet. I could see that Lisa was biting her bottom lip, so she wouldn't make a sound.

"Good one, Megan," Jasper said and seemed kind of embarrassed by his own joke.

"You are right. We were definitely over the line," My father said.

"See old men, I have found a smart girl," I said with a smile and turned and gave Megan a long wet kiss, while I still continued stimulating her mother and Lisa.

Once again the conversation turned to slightly safer topics as I kept on stimulating my married sluts in the present of their ignorant lawful wedded husbands.

After some time I turned towards Shannon and looked her straight in the eyes and let my fingers make contact with her engorged clit. Shannon's eyes open wide and she let out a soft moan. In no time I could feel our combined juices beginning to gush out of her. I kept my fingers going in a circular motion on my mother-in-laws clit seeing that my doings was causing her face to contort in pleasure. After awhile I let my thump continue stimulating her nub and slowly I inserted two of my fingers into her sopping pussy.

Across of me Lisa slowly began to move her ass slightly backwards and forwards in her chair as my foot kept on stimulating her clitoris.

I knew that before long my married sluts would both have an orgasm, so I leaned towards Megan and whispered into her ear, "Make some kind of distraction, so my father and your father doesn't notice their wives are about to cum."

Megan just looked at Lisa and her mother and it was obvious they were really excited.

Lisa was breathing very fast now and I could see that her nipples were very hard and pushed against her blue dress. Her magnificent cleavage were on display and if you looked careful you could see how a small drop of sweat trickled down her neck and between those full, round breasts.

Shannon's red red dress clearly showed of her cleavage and even the bra couldn't conceal her protruding nipples as her tits rose and fell faster and faster as she was getting more and more excited as my fingers continued sawing in and out of her drenched cunt.

Megan quickly got up and said, "As a punishment for your neanderthal jokes you two old men has to help me with getting Jason's and my gift for Brian out of my car. It's to heavy for me."

"Yeah," Brian cried out and got up from his chair and ran out of the room towards the cars.

"Okay we have deserved that," my father said and continued with a smile, "Come on Jasper, let's help this lovely lady with her trouble."

They both got up and together with Megan they followed Brian out of the room.

It wasn't a moment to early. I looked over at Lisa and as they turned the corner I felt her legs clamp shut around my foot. I smiled as I watched Lisa, as she desperately tried to hold back a scream as her body shook in orgasm. She let out a hissing sound and her body trembled all over.

I turn towards Shannon and it was obvious she also was close to climaxing. I leaned forward and pushed my tongue deep into her mouth. We kissed passionately as I stimulated her cunt with my hand. As our tongues mingled in an erotic dance I began sawing three fingers in and out of her tight wet pussy. In a matter of seconds Shannon began to climax and moaned out loud. I broke our kiss and moved my mouth down to her neck near her collarbone and started licking my wanton slut as she experienced another orgasm.

God damn, I was hard. My cock was throbbing, and I would have given anything for a chance of getting off. I got up from my seat and walked around the table and caressed Lisa's face. "Come on baby, Hurry you'll have to take care of me before the others comes back."

She quickly placed her hands at my crotch, where my hard-on was very obvious. Lisa started to leaned forward and freed my throbbing erection.

"Oh my god, I can't believe we are doing this," Lisa whispered and I could see her hard nipples poking against her dress. She moaned and opened her mouth and began sucking on the glans. With both her hands she was stroking my shaft. In a matter of seconds I could feel my cum boiling in my balls, and moments later I began cumming with great force. Lisa tried to swallow everything, but as she was on the edge of giving up Shannon appeared and swiftly took my cock into her mouth and began swallowing my load. When she couldn't take more of my cum it was transferred back to Lisa and she swallowed the rest of my load while massaging my long hard pole with her hands.

"Thanks ladies," I said and zipped my pants.

"Our pleasure, Tiger," my milfs said in unison as they both smiled at me.

"Let's clean the table off and put the dishes in the kitchen before the two Jack-Asss returns," I said with a smirk.

Shannon and Lisa laughed at this and we began our task as if nothing had happen...

---

The others found us all in the kitchen and Jasper and my father were carrying a huge box. I already knew it contained a battery-powered toy car almost a replicate of my own Hummer. With a groan the two men sat down the heavy box and I grabbed Brian's shoulders and said, "Well little guy -- here is your birthday gift from Megan and me. Hope you'll like it."

With huge eyes Brian started to open the box and when he saw the car he let out a huge scream and turned towards his parents, "Wow, it's a car. It's just like Jason's car."

He runs over and hugged me and Megan and grabbed my hand, so I could help him free the car from the box. After some time we had it ready for driving and he took a careful trip around the table in the kitchen.

"Well we also have a gift for you Brian," Shannon said as he stopped where we were all standing.

Hearing this Brian jumped out of the car and got his present from Shannon. It was a digital camera for children and again Brian was delighted.

"Come on sport, let's take a lot of pictures of all of us. We can take turn on being a photographer," I said with a huge laugh.

I gave Brian a quick instruction on how to operate the camera and then the photo session began. First there were some casual pictures but after a moment Brian began to direct our pose. First he took a picture where Lisa was cuddle by my father, Shannon by Jasper and Megan by me. After some shots Brian began to ordering us around and took pictures of Lisa and dad, Megan and her mom and so on. While all this happen my father and Jasper had got hold of some beer and began to get a buzz on.

"The game is on in ten minutes, so let's wrap this up," My father said with a slurring voice.

"Let me just take a couple more dad, this time with all of you in it," Brian begged.

"All right," My father laughed and Brian once again gave us instructions.

This time my father and Jasper were placed at the flank while I had my arms around Lisa and Shannon and Megan was laying on the floor in front of us. Brian snapped a picture a second later and captured the moment. As he continued taking pictures I felt Shannon and Lisa nestled into my side and making some space between them and their husbands. I began to caress their sides and then I let my hands drift down onto the edge of their breast. I checked the two "Jack-Asses" but they seemed oblivious to what I was doing. It was really a turn on that these old men were oblivious to the fact that I had knocked up their once faithful wives. The alpha male in me was in a teasing mood, so as Brian kept on taking pictures and my father and Jasper still were looking into the camera. I kept on moving my hands up and down my sluts sides and brushed against the bottom of their firm breasts. I cupped a full breast from both Lisa and Shannon and began to squeeze them. I kept on squeezing their firm tits through the fabric of the dresses, massaging them, as I pulled my sluts closer to me.

Brian didn't have a clue about what my actions was all about and the two cuckolds were to preoccupied with ending the photo session, so they also didn't notice me groping their wives tits. My milfs nipples were becoming more pronounced within their dresses and they just snuggled against me. I was really enjoying the moment.

"Time's up. Come on Jasper let's go see the game," My father said and began to strode out of the kitchen followed by a staggering Jasper. Both were unaware of the fact that they both were wearing the horns of a cuckold.

As they had left the room I said to Brian, "Why don't you take your car for a spin around the house?"

He quickly got into his new car and before he was out of the kitchen I had unzipped my jeans and my hard cock sprang out. Megan got up on her knees and took my cock in her tiny hands. I didn't let go of my milfs tits but said, "Fuck honey, make me cum."

Megan opened her mouth and let the large mushroom head in. She sucked hard while her tongue caressed the head of my cock.

"Oh fuck yeah bitch," I groaned as her lips slid up and down my shaft. She grabbed my steel hard shaft with her right hand and was hungrily devouring it, while her left hand kneaded my balls.

I could feel I was getting close to cumming and smiled down as my sexy girlfriend worked my cock with her mouth.

"Oh Baby, fuck you have become a supreme cocksucker," I moaned and began to push my cock in and out of Megan's mouth. First gently but soon I was fucking her face harder and harder and was wild with lust, while groping my other sluts tits. I began to take turns kissing my stepmother and my girlfriend's mother. Both parted their lips and allowed my tongue deep into their mouths and was passionately sucking on my tongue. My balls began contacting and I knew that in a matter of seconds I would blast a huge load of cum onto my girlfriend.

The force of the first blast of cum caused Megan to gag. My erupting cock popped out of her mouth and the next two ropes of cum hit her right in the face coating her nose and mouth. The last one hanging obscenely from the end of my spent cock until I forced the head into Megan's mouth.

"God damn," I said as my legs trembled.

Megan licked her lips but before she could get rid of my cum Shannon and Lisa had scooped up the spunk from Megan's face with their fingers and put it into their mouth. and swallowed all of it with a smile.

"Yummy," Lisa said with sparkling eyes.

"Salty," Shannon laughed and then kissed Lisa.

"Fuck, life was great" I thought as I went to watch the game with the cuckolds....

---

After the game I drove with Megan to her house. I had told Shannon she should wait half an hour before Jasper and she drove home. When they came home she should initiate intercourse with Jasper so he would accept my child as his without questioning. Shannon told me she wasn't sure if Jasper could get an erection because he was quite drunk. I told her not to worry and just do as I ordered.

Arriving at Megan's and her parents house I watched Megan's tight ass as she walked into the house. I hurried up close behind her and took hold of her and pressed myself up against her. She stopped immediately and turned around wrapping her arms around my waist.

I quickly became hard by the feel of her nubile body meshing against mine in a tight embrace. I gave a little push with my hips so she could feel my rock hard cock.

"I love you, Tiger," Megan murmured as she ran her fingers through my hair and looked adoringly into my eyes.

I buried my face into the crook of her neck, taking in her scent and began to plant soft, lingering kisses on the base of her neck.

"Oh, Jason. I can't believe you have made my mother pregnant. I can't wait for me to experience that feeling," she softly whispered pulling me closer to her as she continued to caress my head and shoulders.

Hearing this I parted my mouth and lightly sucked at her neck as I let my hands caress her young tight body.

Soon I was consumed with lust and I could feel Megan's body almost melt into mine. I let my hands explore her curves through the thin material of the white spaghetti strap tank top. Megan began to moan as my hands slid up her sides and cupped her full breasts.

I began to French kiss her and she moaned into my mouth.

Megan reached for my crotch and started to fondled my hard-on through my jeans. We kissed and caressed each other for some minutes and then Megan got down on her knees and ripped open my zipper. In a matter of seconds she had pulled my jeans and boxers down and I was now only wearing a t-shirt. She got up and her hands grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt and pulled it over my head, struggling to reach because of my height and had to stand on her tiptoes, despite her heels. .

I laughed to myself because I was standing butt naked in the Parker's entrance hall.

I pulled Megan into another hug and soon we once again locked lips in a passionate kiss and I could feel Megan's right hand sliding down between our bodies. She began rubbing my cock and a soft moan escaped from her lips as she squeezed my long hard pole.

"Oooohhhh, you're so huge and hard. I can't wait to get fucked by your enormous cock," Megan moaned. .

I pulled away from her and grabbed the bottom of her tank top and pulled it over her head. What a sight she made wearing a white lace satin bra. The bra was tied together with a pink bow in the front instead of the standard clasp. Her hard nipples were clearly visible to me.

I hugged her and kissed her while making us walk backwards up the stairs. While we walked and kissed I got rid of her skirt. As we reached the top of the stairs Megan was only wearing the bra and her white satin thong panties that only barely covered her pleasure hole.

I leaned back and reached up with my right hand and gently tugged on the bow holding her bra together. The thin lace material fell to her sides presenting Megan's fine looking tits to me.

I was now very turned on and I and dove headfirst between Megan's young, firm tits, rubbing my face against them before turning my head to her left one and capturing the entire end in my mouth, sucking wildly on it.

"Ooooohhhhhhhh Jason" Megan groaned as I ravaged her tits with my mouth. I sucked hungrily at her breast as she ran her hands through my hair, mashing my face down against it. I released her left tit to quickly capture her right and proceeded to ravish that one in the same manner.

Seeing those magnificent brown nipples mounted on each mound made me even harder. I began to bite her left nipple, transferring to the right nipple, licking and sucking it with my tongue with a flicking motion on the hardened nipple before I also made use of my teeth. Megan's body trembled and she grasped my hair as a sign of her pleasure.

I moved my mouth down towards her pussy planting open-mouthed kisses on Megan's stomach. I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of her soaking wet thong and slid them down her long smooth legs. She stepped out of her panties and I threw them across the room. I looked hungry at her pink pussy and impulsively she spread her legs so I could get a clearer view.

I got up and once again kissed and hugged Megan. I knew that our clothes were spread all over the house leaving a trail like a trail of breadcrumbs for Jasper to follow when he arrived home.

It was not enough for me to knock up his wife without his knowledge. I also intended to show him, that daddy's little girl was becoming a wanton slut. So I planned to fuck Megan forceful when he came home, so he could see how I dominated his little girl.

Standing at the balcony I turned Megan around and made her bend over and hold onto the top of the railing. I smacked her tight tanned ass with my long had pole a couple of times before I lined my cock up her sopping wet hole and slowly pushed my mushroom head in.

"Fuck your pussy is tight. It's fucikng awesome," I groaned.

"That's because your cock is so fucking big," Megan moaned as I began to force my long hard pole into her super tight pussy.

"Fuck it's awesome how your cunt is this tight and wet and warm," I said, slowly stroking in and out of her as she moaned.

I leaned forward and Megan turned her head so we could kiss passionately. After we broke the kiss apart I started giving her love bites and sucking on her neck, leaving marks.

Suddenly I heard a car door slammed shut followed by the sound of someone entering the Parker's house. Megan didn't notice anything but as I looked down the stairs I could see Jasper staggering into the house quite intoxicated.

I was pleased with the scene I had set for my father-in-law and I grabbed Megan's hair and pulled it back and slammed into her. I started fucking her hard and fast making her ass bounce in waves with every thrust. I was definitely driving my girlfriend wild before her fathers eyes.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck me hard with your long fat cock," Megan screamed as I fucked her even harder. She wasn't aware of her fathers arrival but I decided to make a statement.

hetup
hetup
2,857 Followers