Moving to San Diego Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,853 Followers

I grabbed the back of her right thigh and lifted her leg to the top of the railing. This way her pussy was even more level with my cock and I positioning myself behind her and took hold of her hips and began to powerfuck into my girlfriend's tight pussy. I began an even more powerful assault on her pussy, watching her ass and her fathers reaction to my action.

It seemed as if Jasper was chocked and couldn't believe his eyes as I really put on a show for him with his darling daughter in the main role.

While sucking on her neck I began slamming more roughly in and out of her. With my hands still on her hips I began pounding my ten inches cock in and out this moist canal, while her full round breasts joggle in an enticing display for her father. I was hitting her cervix over and over again and my cock seemed to harden and swell within her even more.

I was really ravaging her pussy and Megan couldn't conceal her deep pleasure as her internal muscles began clenching and unclenching my cock as she experienced an orgasm. Megan began screaming at the top of her voice and I could see her father was clearly overwhelmed by the sight of his gorgeous precious daughter being powerfucked by her stud boyfriend.

I experienced a tingling from head to toe and I tried to keep hold on myself and make this feeling last. But it was just too good and I could feel that my cock was swelling and became even harder and thicker than usual with the pleasure of taking Megan's body in front of her father

"Aaaargh fuck bitch, I'm about to cum deep in your cunt," I shouted out from the top of my lungs.

"Do it, do it, give me your hot cum, fill me up," Megan yelled.

With a stifled cry I shot my load of spunk deep into her drenched cunt, as I kept pressing my mushroom head hard against her cervix. This sent Megan over the edge again and I kept on moving in and out the sopping wet hole before I pulled out and more cum spurted onto her back, and even reached her hair.

"Damn, baby. You make me so hot. You really bring it out of me." I turned her around and forced her to the ground and stuck my long fat cock into her willing mouth.

"Clean my cock bitch, get those last precious drops out. Fuck you're a total slut for my cum, your wanton slut," I cried out looking down directly into her father's eyes.

I pulled out of her mouth and sprayed the last few sprays of cum on her face and into her hair.

I blinked at Jasper and it seemed as if this was the last straw for him as he had been confronted with his little girl slutty side as she was been fucked my my bull cock. But instead of charging me in a violent attack he just turned around and walked out of the door.

I was really pleased with myself and picked Megan up and walked into the shower with her.

---

Later in the evening I witness Shannon's and Jasper's lovemaking. It was quite pathetic as it only lasted four minutes and Shannon made all the work as Jasper was laying on his back. I knew it was not only me who thought it was pitiful because I fucked Shannon later that night and she could help telling me about her husbands failure in the bed.

Life was really great I thought as I fucked my pregnant slut for the third time this day. As I was close to cumming I stood up in front of her and aimed my huge cock straight at her face. When I unleashed a torrent of hot cum, it was hitting her in the face, the forehead, her hair, her chin. Ropes of my hot cum spurted from my large pole hitting her and dribbling down onto her big tits.

"Fuck, I love my Parker women," I said as my cock was spent for the day...

hetup
hetup
2,853 Followers