Moving to Utah Ch. 03

Story Info
Kaye & the corn fest.
2k words
4.31
20.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harvest time in our town was everything. The hay was ready and so was the silage corn. The cows were coming off the mountain and the town was ready for it winter nap. The end of the year was great and now it was party time, so to speak. Our town has what's called a corn fest and I got to meet or re-meet everyone in town. This is a small town event that basically said the corn is ready to harvest and there's too much to let waste. It also gave everyone a chance to catch up or pass along town gossip. And this time I was the reason for the gossip. All the men made she sure introduce themselves & there wives just to make sure they attached. And when the husbands moved away there wives were more then friendly or nosy, I was never sure which.

It seemed everybody brought a dish, a real pot luck kind of thing, and the city provided Corn on the cob & Scones, and you ate till you were stuffed. When I arrived I met mom's friend Fran, who is very hot for her age. She had saved a few seats at her table for us. She introduced me to her girl friends, all of them about 50 to 60 years of age, including her friend Kaye, a part time resident in town. It seems Kaye was down for the weekend and was doing some projects on her weekend home. She was older then me by about 10 years or so and she had heard a little about me and seemed surprised that I would attend such a small town function, being from the big city and all. I mentioned that this was the exact reason I came to a little town. They didn't have this kind of fun in the big city I said and everyone laughed at me but I was serious From the look in everyone's eyes at the table, it was obvious they were all interested in me. Kaye & Fran gave each other a knowing smile & wink. I mentioned that while in living in California that I worked in construction and they all took the bait. It seems everyone had some stuff at there house that need fixing, but Kaye was the first to get in line. She wanted to know if I would help with a few projects that were bigger then she could handle alone. I told her I would do my best. As she was only in town for a few days she asked to stop by right away. She gave me her address and told me to be at her house at 9:00 the next morning.

Kay wasn't the best looking woman you'd ever seen, about 50 year old or so, but you could tell she had a mouth that could handle any cock she was fed. Her bra was working over time to keep her tits close to her chest. He nipples were hard as rock and were pointing straight to the ground. She was on the down side of her life but I saw pictures of her in her younger days and Oh man did she look hot in her prime. Of course she was way past that and from how she talked she rarely had sex within her marriage anymore. It seemed like her marriage was more about companionship & convenience. She mentioned that in Salt Lake she had more then a few affairs with both men & woman. She had an OK figure for her age but it was her attitude that really made her hot. At the corn fest she tried to let me know just what she had planned for me but there were too many people around. She licked her lips a lot and told me I would be very well paid. Sexual innuendos were flying. I think even Fran was a little embarrassed by Kaye but I'm pretty sure Fran wasn't shocked by her friends attempt to get laid again. At Kaye's house the next morning she left very little doubt how I was going to be paid and she was interested in paying in advance.

When I arrived that first morning she invited me in and offered me coffee at the kitchen table. We sat and talked for a few minutes and a few minutes turned in to 45, it seemed we had a lot more in common then I had originally thought and we never talked about what need to be done at the house. When we finished the coffee she then asked if I wanted take a look at some of the projects she had. I was hard as a rock already and it was hard for me stand , but I waited till she lead the way. She went from room to room as I made a list, an outlet here, a light switch there, hang a door, patch a hole, paint this, paint that the list seemed endless, though only about ½ a page long when she said the bathroom was next.

I had looked in bathroom as we passed it and it looked to be Ok to me, but there was another bathroom that was not even in working order that I had missed. Really it was a shell at best. I walked in to look around and she followed. As it was a small ½ bath and it needed a ot of work, I took a lot of notes but I must say it was pretty tight. I took a lot of notes and when I turned to leave she was right in front of my nose. I almost knocked her over. For some reason I got hard fast and I'm pretty sure, as close as we were, that she felt it.

In fact she reached out and got herself a hand full of my cock. I jumped and jerked and got a little bit bigger, which I didn't think could happen. Her eyes got wide and she started rubbing me through my shorts. It was all I could do to grab the door to keep from falling over. Even if you expect it, when a woman grabs your hard on for the first time, you're always a little taken back by the gesture. She was gentle but forceful. She knew what she wanted and the time was NOW! She asked me if my hard cock was for her and I could only mumble as she struggled with my buttons & belt & zipper. She then slid to her knees, pulled down my shorts and fished out my cock from my boxers.

She was impressed to say the least. She said she loved a really fat cock and mine the fattest she had had in quiet a while. I knew I wasn;t the longest guy she had been with but she was drooling all over the head and slipped it into her mouth. Maybe it was a good thing I only had a good 6" cause she swallowed the whole damn thing right to my pubic hairs/ God was she hot; it felt like a furnace blast. She grabbed my balls with her other hand and massaged them good as she licked my dick from top to bottom. She said her husband had a small dick and really didn't like sex any more. She asked if she could suck my dick some more but I'm sure it was a rhetorical question. And then she went to work making love to my hard on, sucking it till she left a drool spot on the bathroom floor. I was in heaven, man could she suck a cock. That's what I love about older women who aren't getting enough dick, they are always very grateful when they do.

Man was she good, and it seems her hands always had something to do. If she was licking my balls she was stroking my dick, if she was sucking my dick she massaged my balls. I had never had it so good. I lasted about 5 minutes and came down her throat with a roar, grabbing on to the bathroom door so as not to collapse from weak knees. I think I scared her or maybe fired her up cause she got off her knees, grabbed me by my still hard dick and hauled me to her bed. Clothes were flying on the way and by the time we got to her room she was naked. What amazed me was how fast she was naked because her room seemed like only a few steps away.

She proceeded to strip me naked and lay me on the bed. She said she loved sucking my dick so much and then proceeded to take my dick in her mouth again. She was amazingly talented. She went back to sucking my dick till she felt I could get no harder then she worked her way up my body till her bald snatch was right at the head of my very hard dick. Like a divining rod, I found the wet spot and sunk my dick into her. She moaned as I bottomed out, she asked me to go slow as she hadn't had a dick in her in quite sometime. She started licking my nipples, which always excites the hell out of me and before you know it we were fucking like teenagers getting there first piece. Fro someone who hadn't been laid in a long time she sure was fucking back and at a break neck speed. I just thrust my hips finding her wet snatch and banging her hard. It seems her husband had a bad heart and fucking would have killed him. He did his best but was never was able to satisfy her. She said he ate her a lot but what she really wanted was a nice hard dick. Now she was getting some real man dick and she was showing her appreciation. She fucked me nine ways to Sunday and promised me I could have her anytime she was in town. We fucked some more and then she told me to stop as she was a little sensitive down there. I was still hard and she was impressed, she made love to my dick till I sent another load down her throat. As I was leaving she told me I could come by anytime. Wow, another free pass.

It seemed that we fucked all afternoon but in less then an hour & a half minutes we were done and she handed me some money to stop at the hardware store & pick up what I need to start the job. She also gave me a wink & told me keep the change as it was my tip. She had about 2-3 weeks worth of work and was now coming down for long weekends. Arriving on Friday morning and leaving Monday night. I would do a project and get blown. Finish another and she would shove her pussy in my face. She really liked it when I was working under her sink, While I lay there fixing her pipes she was busy checking my pipes for leaks. And leak I did. I took about 4 weeks to do what I could have done in about 3 days. And she fucked me everyday I was there. Now I had 4 regulars and was having a hard time keeping.

I would run into town in the morning and stop by and see my young married girl and she did me good, then I'd head over and pick up materials and work at Kaye's for a little while then fuck some more. A couple of times I had a late night with my 11-5 and then try to get to Kaye's early to get my work done. My dick was getting soar. Plus I was still whoring myself on the weekends and getting that occasional stray piece.