Mowerman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John blushed and was speechless. Kate started stirring and saw Patti standing next to them. "Oh, shit," she muttered.

"Hey Kate, was he any good? He sounded very good to me," Patti playfully mocked.

"Oh god, this is so embarrassing," lamented Kate.

"Don't sweat it girl," said her neighbor. "It's nice to know that there are some randy people living in this dull neighborhood to spice things up."

John started coming to his senses. "Patti, look, please, please don't say anything...I...we..."

She held up her hand knowing what he wanted to say. "I won't say a word to Margie big boy, but you have to promise me something."

"Uh, what's that?"

She grinned mischievously and said, "That you'll come cut my grass too sometimes."

John wasn't sure what to think. ‘Is she coming on to me?' He scrunched up his eyebrows and replied, "Uh, sure."

"Well, I'll leave you two to your yard work," she said flippantly, then with an impish grin added, "Next time you two fuck in the backyard, be sure and close the gate." She turned and walked away. Stopping at the open gate, Patti looked back and waved.


John and Kate looked at each other. Kate could see the pained expression of John's face. He lay back down on the grass and moaned, "Oh, fuuuuuck!"

"I don't think Patti has too much problem with it," Kate said trying to alleviate his fears. "I think she's more interested in gardening."

"What?"

"Never mind. I just don't think she'll say anything." She paused studying his dirt-streaked body. "You are fantastic mister."

"What?"

"You heard me. That was really intense, the sex that is."

"Yeah, it was. That was the best sex..." He let the sentence trail off as he reflected that it was best sex he'd had in at least ten years, ever since that black sergeant in Hawaii invited him over to fuck and abuse his masochistic Japanese wife.

"Come on, you are a mess," she said as she stood. "You want to join me for a shower?"

*****

John's eyes brightened and he grinned up at her. He tried his best to play the part of the consummate lover. "Sure baby, I never turn down an offer to shower with a beautiful woman."

He scrambled to his feet and followed her indoors, watching her ripe ass cheeks flex as she walked. She led him to the master bedroom and then into the bath. As she adjusted the water temperature John thought back, ‘How long has it been? Five years, six years?' Margie always fussed about getting her hair wet making the simple pleasure of a shower no fun at all.

Kate stepped into the spray, wetting her face and hair. John stepped in behind her. She yielded the spray to him and the sweat, loose dirt and debris washed away. She soaped up a washcloth and began bathing him starting with his face and working her way down his broad muscular torso to his groin and then down his tree-trunk legs to his feet. She looked up at him. "Turn around." He complied with her request and she began washing up his legs to his butt. "Oh my! Did I do that?"

"What?"

"You have scratches down your back."

"What?"

"Does it sting?" she asked as she gently wiped the soapy wash cloth over his flesh wounds."

"Ow! Yes, it does."

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to…."

"It's okay. Battle scars so to speak."

"I'll put some aloe lotion on them when we get out." She finished his back, counting at least a dozen deep scratch marks, plus numerous raised welts crisscrossing his back, and then washed his thick arms. "Okay, my turn."

John turned and took the offered washcloth from her hand. She was so incredibly beautiful to him, standing in the spray, water beading up and running off her naked skin. John noticed that she really wasn't very tanned, but she did have a bumper crop of freckles across her breasts. He discarded the washcloth and opted to use his hands to wash her.

With soapy hands he made sure each breast was squeaky clean. He washed down her flat stomach to her trim bush, gently shampooing the reddish hair and then made sure her pussy mound was spotless. Then he worked his way down her shapely legs to her petite feet and stubby little toes. Her feet reminded him of a child's, so fresh and appealing. He kissed her foot and then laid kisses up her legs to her snatch where he nuzzled his face into her. He looked up into her verdant eyes and told her to turn around.

John kissed and nibbled her buttocks and then kissed his way down her right leg. He soaped up his hands and began to work his way up, giving each calf and thigh it's due. When he reached her buttocks he took his time, cleaning each cheek several times, and making absolutely sure that she was clean between her taut cheeks. His soapy finger stroked her anus for several minutes while his other hand finished her back and shoulders. Then he sank to his knees, and spread her buttocks.

She jumped when the tip of his tongue bore into her puckered back door. No man had ever done that to her before, not even her beloved late husband, Jim. It felt so incredible to have someone actually kissing and licking her butt. It was so nasty, and yet so very, very intimate. She reached back to hold her ass cheeks for him so that he could lick and slather her butt. Groaning in salacious pleasure, she ground her ass into his upturned face, urging him on.

The hot water gave out and John broke off his loving anal embrace. ‘Shit! I've never done that before,' he thought as he pulled his face from her ass, ‘but I will again.' He leaned forward, spreading her cheeks to plant a last lingering kiss on her lovely brown star.

As the water tickled to a stop, he sat back on his heels, looking up at the petite woman who had so thoroughly seduced him. At that moment if she had asked, he would have literally eaten her shit. Kate turned, and gazed down at the big man at her feet. She bit her lower lip. At that moment if he had asked, she would have taken him in her virgin ass.

"Mmmmmmm, you're something else Mr. John," she purred as she caressed his head in her hands. "How can I ever thank you for cutting my grass?"

John looked up into her smiling face and then stood to tower over her. He hugged her and rubbed his hard dick against her stomach; then he gently pushed her to her knees. She nuzzled his cock and scrotum before kissing up and down the thickly veined shaft. Looking up into his watchful eyes, she licked the crown, coaxing a drop of pre-seminal fluid from the eye. She then nibbled underneath the crown before nibbling down his bulging cock tube to his fat balls. Continuing her exploration of his generous genitals, she followed his axial line across his hairy balls to his perineum and then returning his great favor, tentatively licked at his hair-lined anus.

"Oh shit baby!" he hissed through clinched teeth. "That feels so fucking gooood!"

Regardless of his approvals, she wasn't ready or willing to tongue anyone's ass and she licked and nibbled her way back across his hairy balls and up his cock to the tip. For several minutes she mouthed his glans before taking more of him in her mouth. Looking up into his eyes, she sucked in about half of his cock, closed her lips around the shaft, and then pulled back creating a delightful suction. Upon reaching the tip, she opened her mouth, took half of his cock, closed her lips and again pulled back.

John watched closely as his dick repeatedly disappeared into her mouth. He finally closed his eyes and let his head fall back, bracing himself against the walls of the shower to keep from staggering as he savored the fantastic sensations created by her lips. He felt his cock tip begin to tingle and felt the pressure building in his groin. Lost in the moment, he didn't try to stop or control it but let the sensations build and build until he sent a torrent of hot semen shooting into her mouth.

Kate was amazed at the force with which he jetted his cum, but she stayed with it, trying not to swallow, yet trying to milk him of everything he had. The stream of cum slowed to a trickle and his dick finally stopped pulsating. He began to soften and she allowed his spent cock to slip from her lips. She was about to spit it out into the drain when she realized his cum didn't taste bad, it was salty, tangy, with a flavor hinting of bleach, but it wasn't acrid like Jim's cum was. She swallowed with a faint smile.

It was John's second intense orgasm of the day and his knees felt weak. Recovering, he opened his eyes and gazed down at Kate, kneeling before his deflating prong. "Jesus, that was great baby," he said gasping for air. "I'll come cut your grass any day for a blowjob like that."

She looked up at him and smiled broadly, very pleased that she had pleased him. He helped her to stand and kissed her passionately. It was very erotic for him to taste the lingering traces of his own cum in her mouth. He reflected that Margie gave good blowjobs, or at least she use to. How long since she had sucked him off, two, three years? Certainly not since they moved to Rockford.

They stepped from the shower. Kate took a fluffy towel and patted dry John's lacerated back. His stomach growled loudly as she applied a vitamin-E fortified aloe lotion to sooth his skin. "You must be hungry. Would you like to stay for lunch?"

"Hungry or not Baby, I have no intentions of leaving anytime soon, but yes, I am famished."

She looked pensively at him. "I really don't have too much to offer, but come on, I'll find something for lunch." She wrapped a towel around her body and another around her hair.

"Are you cold?" asked John.

"No. Why?"

Reaching out and pulling the towel from around her body he replied with a lecherous smirk, "Then you don't need this."

After a meager lunch of bologna sandwiches and an over ripe banana, John and Kate looked at each other across the table. Without saying a word, she stood up and lead him to her bedroom.

As John sank his cock into her welcoming pussy he lamented, ‘How long since I've gone more than just once in a day? With Maggie it had been what, five, six, ten years?' Four years ago there was that Captain's wife, but he wasn't the only one fucking that slut that night.

His balls were drained so he had at her for over an hour. Changing positions every five to ten minutes, fucking her through orgasm after blissful orgasm until he finally joined her in one final pleasant spasm of his own. He rolled off over and closed his eyes momentarily.

*****

"John. John. John. Wake up John! You've got to go. The kids will be home from school in a few minutes. John, wake up."

John groggily opened his eyes. ‘Home?' The surroundings were unfamiliar. He looked to his left and saw Kate. ‘Kate, oh yeah. Nice piece of ass.' "I don't want to go home Kate."

"Come on big boy, you've got to go."

"I want to stay."

"You can't, so get up and go home."

John sat up and muttered, "Fuck."

"That's right John, but you have go."

John searched the room for a clock and discovered that it was 3:30 PM. School was indeed out and not only would Kate's kids be bounding into the house in ten minutes, Margie would be home shortly afterward around 4:15 PM if she didn't have after school duty.

He scanned the floor in vain before realizing that his shoes and shorts were somewhere out in the backyard. With a mild sense of urgency, he rose and padded outside. He gathered his belongings, pulled on his shorts and headed back home. As he pushed his mower through the gate, he looked back and saw her standing by the door, dressed in a robe. He waved and trudged on grinning smugly.

The shower stung his back this time as he rinsed the unmistakable smell of sex from his body. He dried off, gingerly on his back. He pulled on a clean pair of shorts and an old printed t-shirt. Fifteen minutes later, Margie walked through the door.

"Hi, Hon, I'm home," she sang out.

"Hi, Pet. Have a good day?"

"They were really wound up today. I had to send three boys to the principal for picking on Jenny Holdings."

"She's the fat girl?"

"Yes, poor darling. Her parents are both obese and just don't see that there's a problem. Anyway, the boys were picking on her unmercifully during lunch. Just as I was about to put a stop to it, one of them pulled up her skirt and the other two dumped two plates of food on her lap. Talk about a mess. All three boys got a three-day, in-school suspension. Jenny had to wait for hours for her mother to bring her clean clothes. I wasn't there, but I heard that Mrs. Holdings blamed Jenny and berated her something awful. The councilor is considering having the family investigated by Child Protective Services. What a mess."

"How about you? You have a good golf game?"

"Uh, I didn't play today. I talked to the new neighbors and found out they didn't have a lawn mower, so I cut it for them. Took all damned day. You should have seen the back."

"Why did you cut it?"

"Well, to be honest, I just couldn't stand it anymore so I did the front. Then when I saw how bad the back was, well, I don't want a bunch of snakes next door. Do you?"

Margie shuddered at the thought of slithering serpents lurking nearby. "You know I hate snakes," she whined.

"I know. I don't care for the bastards either so I took care of it."

"Well, what's for supper tonight? It's Friday and it's your turn to cook."

Blowing off diner and the comedy club, John shrugged and lamely offered, "How about if I order us a pizza?"

Margie looked at him and frowned. "Not another god damned pizza," she replied with more than a hint of irritation.

That night John wore boxers and a t-shirt to bed. Margie eyed him. Even though she always wore a sleeping gown to bed, John had always slept nude. She was about to make a comment about it but refrained thinking, ‘At least he should leave me alone tonight.' She was right about that.

*****

The weekend dragged for John. Margie nagged him all Saturday to give her brother another few thousand dollars to help him out again. He placated her by saying he'd think about it, but he wasn't about to give Mike another dime. Nor was he going to waste any more time thinking of it. He was preoccupied and his thoughts remained next door and the sublime pleasures of the day before.

He saw Kate's two boys, dressed in soccer uniforms playing in the front yard before he saw Kate drive away with the boys. Later that afternoon, he saw the boys again playing with Zeke, but didn't see Kate. When Margie went to the grocery store, he took the opportunity to go buy a few sacks of Weed'n Feed and then stopped off at a jeweler's.

Sunday was even worse than Saturday. He caught a glimpse of Kate once as she stood by her front door, laughing, with Zeke and a couple of his buddies. Then Zeke left, but his buddies stayed. He felt a tinge of jealously, but before it got too far he realized just how far out of bounds he was. He didn't own her. He really didn't even know her. What she did with those two was her business, not his.

Just as he came to grips with reality, Margie informed him that her folks were joining them for Sunday dinner. John took another longing look at the house next door and prepared himself for the ‘outlaws'.

An hour and a half later, John answered the door for Margie's mom and dad, greeting them cordially but coolly. Before he shut the front door he noticed that the car the two men had come in was now gone.

As always, dinner with Margie's folks was a drag. Her mother was as pompous as ever and her dad was as bland as ever. After coffee and desert the conversation turned to Mike.

"Well, we're all family and we all need to pitch in to help Mike until he gets back on his feet," the old hen cackled. "We're retired and have very limited means these days. You and Margie both have jobs and you need to step up and shoulder the burden."

Barely concealing the contempt in his voice John replied, "Mike needs to help himself. He needs to get a job."

"He's been trying, but he hasn't found anything suitable."

"Suitable?"

"Yes, suitable. He's been trying very hard to find a new position where he can use his education and experience."

"I can understand that, but he needs to find a job, any job, that will tide him over until he does find something ‘suitable'. He needs to get a job at a Wal-Mart, a K-Mart, whatever. He can look for a suitable job in the mornings and sling hamburgers in the afternoon and evenings."

"He can't do that!"

"Why not?"

"It's beneath him!"

"Well, I'm not giving him one more dime," John replied evenly.

"John, you need to help him," pleaded the old hag. "Don't be so selfish! He's family."

"He's a bum! He needs to stand on his own two feet."

"He is not a bum! He'd help you if you needed help."

The hairs stood on the back of John's neck as he replied, "The hell he would. About as much as you would."

"What do you mean by that?" she said indignantly.

"You never once helped Margie and I. Not once. Not when she was pregnant and I need a loan so that I could get my car fixed so that I could get to work. You made some lame excuse about Mike's college expenses and then said, ‘No, you'll just have to work something out.' Well I did. I borrowed a couple hundred bucks from a friend's dad. Then I worked a third job and paid him back just as soon as I could. I never asked you for another dime. When the car broke down again after I finished basic training, it stayed broken until I had the money to buy a new radiator. We walked. We had to walk to the base hospital when Margie went into labor with Brad, but an MP stopped and gave us a lift. That MP did more for us with that one act of kindness than you ever have."

"Well I never!" blustered the old bag.

"That's right, you never!" shot back John. "You paid his tuition, you paid for his books, you bought him a new car, you paid for the gas, he wrecked the car, you bought him another new car, you paid his fraternity dues, you gave him spending money, he wrecked the second car, you bought him a third new car, you paid all his expenses through six years of college. Not once did that lazy ass get a job to help pay his own way, not in the evenings, not on the weekends, and not even during the summer breaks. Even after he got married you were bailing him out of one mess or another, oh yeah, I know all about the legal messes he got into with drugs."

"Well he is our son, and…."

"And Margie is your daughter. No matter, you called her a slut tramp and called me a sleaze ball. You've always treated us like we were trash. You even treated your own grandsons like they were trash."

"I did not!"

"Oh yes you did and I assure you they noticed. For an example, may I refresh your memory? At Christmas, Mike's kids get three or four presents from you, our kids get one, usually a shirt that's the wrong size."

"Well… Mike's kids are so demanding."

"Mike's kids are bunch of sniveling shits just like Mike is!"

"You're a mean hateful brute John Jester! I always knew you were! I'm sorry my daughter ever met you!"

John had had enough of her. "Get out of my house you old bitch and take that mealy mouthed toad with you!"

"How dare you!" The hag slapped him across the face.

John glared at her and clinched his fist. "This I my house and you're not welcome here," John said calmly doing his best to keep his temper from boiling over. "Now get the hell out!"

Margie finally joined the fray siding with her mother. "John, how dare you treat my mother like that?"

"She either gets the hell out in the next two minutes or I'll call the cops and have her hauled off for trespass!"

"John!"

"That won't be necessary Mr. Mechanic! We're leaving!"

"Good riddance!"

Margie's parents left in a huff. Even the old man was glowering.

"How could you treat my parents like that?" protested Margie as she fought back the tears.

"I should have done it twenty years ago."