Mr

Story Info
Jasen and Joan.
1.9k words
4.35
17.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Dean, here are those files you wanted."

"Thank you, Joan."

Joan placed the document on the polished oak desk, right beside the computer, "Your five o'clock has been canceled, Mr. Jordon says that he has a golf game with an old associate of his." Joan said to her boss, while looking at the papers that were out of place on his desk, she just couldn't take it anymore, her palms had been itching to have the desk straightened.

James gazed up from looking at the documents she had just brought and was greeted by her great cleavage; Joan was bent over his desk tiding up all that was out of place on his desk.

"That's Ok" he began, "I have better things to do with my eyes that watch old men putt." He licked his lips and whispered what he thought was to himself, "I think I've got another 5'o clock appoint." She heard that however, she looked up now about to ask about this new meeting that she knew nothing about, but the question died as soon as she saw the direction his eyes had headed.

"That's good for you Mr. Dean but since I didn't know about this appointment, then I'll leave you here to carry it out." She responded trying to keep her body under control, even though she felt her heart increasing her outward composure was intact, she knew that James Dean was a man that she should not tangle with, but her mind always wondered back to the possibilities.

As his secretary, she knew a lot about him and always ensured that as little as possible about her could be disclosed, she would often watch his brilliant blue eyes go stormy after a bad meeting with clients, she would see mischief in his crooked smile whenever he flirted with her, she saw his stubborn chin set when he was adamant about a point especially when he had to go the extra mile to prove he was right all along. She loved his arrogance, she felt that way the first time she saw him in her interview, he sat behind his desk in his executive chair leaning back as she walked in to the room, she knew then that his eyes were assessing her but was determined to not be unnerved by the Adonis sitting in his office, it was when he rose from his chair all 6 feet of him she guessed, his lips holding that unmistakable smile that to this day she remembered, his blond hair was low cut, his face tanned and even in the dress shirt that he wore she could tell that his body was ripped and extremely muscular. When he touched her hand for the shake she felt an electrical jolt through her body and wondered if he felt it too. Little did she know that with that one touch she was hired, and even though James carried the interview on, asking questions that were expected she was more than qualified to be his secretary among other things if he had his way. But that was just over a year ago and now he is no closer to getting her than he was then.

"Good evening to you Mr. Dean and I do hope you enjoy the rest of it." With that she walked out of James' office, he watched, as he had done many times before, as her ass moved from side to side and groaned inwardly. Her rich chocolate smooth skin, her straight shoulder length hair highlighted with a little burgundy just brought out her brown eyes and her bow shaped cherry lips. Her shapely body, small waist, big hips and an ass to match, he just wanted to bend her over and 'tear it up!', but she wouldn't even given him a chance, he sometimes wondered what this obsession with this one woman meant because he knew within himself that even though he had sexual encounters with other women since he met her, she was the only one that he had on his mind, the door slamming broke the fantasy that was now taking place in his head starring Joan and him. He shook his head and smiled, 'that vixen' he thought, it has been a year since he knew her and nothing has changed, he knew enough about her to know her morals would not have her being the office slut nor the secretary who is doing the boss, but that would be something she would have to get used to or he'd have to fire her to get a chance at a relationship with her. When would be the time he manned up and go for what he wanted, he sure as hell knew he would not wait another year before he even kissed her, that just would not do, "no time like the present," he said to himself rising from his chair to go to her.

On the other side if the door Joan was just finishing tiding her area that was already clean so she grabbed her bag and was now ready to leave, her desk was right outside of James' office, she glanced back once more just to ensure that everything was exactly the way she left it a minute ago then walked off, this section of the floor was large enough that a series of 25 cubicles were arranged in the space. So she was walking past them to make her way to the elevator.

He opened the door and watched her retreating back as she sauntered across to the elevator, his steps were silent but quick, as she walked her cell phone began to ring, he was surprised that it was one of his favorite band, he smiled when realized that they might have shared similarity in the type music. He knew that she didn't know he was right behind her, she stopped and fetched inside her oversized handbag for the phone then answered

"Hey Sam" she said, his heart sank, who the fuck was Sam? He wondered, he was more determined now to hear her conversation.

"I was just on it." She answered after a few seconds of silence, what was she planning to do? He wondered, would he go as far as to stalk her? He asked himself and he knew he would before he even asked the question, this was the first time he heard her talking to anyone outside of the office. She was always so professional even at leisure. She mastered the art of how to be close and distant at the same time. She worked hard and never complained, she commanded the respect of everyone around her and she always gave it back.

"Sure thing," she answered again, what he wouldn't give to hear what this Sam guy was saying to Joan.

"See ya" she said hanging up her phone and pushing the button for the elevator.

"Who were you talking to?" he asked from behind, causing her to jump out of fright whirling around to face him, he was unfazed and unconcerned about her frightened state, in fact he hoped to use it get an answer from her, "Your boyfriend?"

"What the hell?" she said still in shock, "were you listening to my conversation?" she asked

He moved to step beside her as the elevator made its ascent to the 12th floor from the ground. "No I wasn't" he said coolly smiling at her, he knew he couldn't lie to her and keep a straight face, so he tried his most charming smile to cover up the lie, "you told me bye and I didn't return the same sentiments so I wanted to tell you that I hoped you enjoyed the rest of your evening as well." Did he really say that, he wondered and by the look on her face he could tell that she was wondering the same thing.

He was as cute as it gets, his blue eyes sparkling with the mischief she knew was behind them, she couldn't believe that she hadn't heard his approach, she had been so consumed with her thoughts of him, the way his lustful eyes gazed down to her breasts, she wanted him to bury his face between her two coconuts but would never dare say or indicate that, he threw her off her game and she felt that she had to leave the office now before she did something stupid and throw herself at his mercy. She was thinking about how soft his curly hair must feel and her palms were itching to run a hand through it, her finger would trail from his hair to his neck coming to rest on his broad athletic shoulders. Pulling him in for a heart wrenching lustful kiss, but just has her mind had their lips touching, her cell phone went off. She spoke with her cousin Samantha, who was spending the weekend away from University with her, Sam only wanted some personal items. "Well, it was rather kind of you to leave all the way from inside your office to tell me to have a good evening, thank you." She shook her head, returning a smile of her own, she knew it seemed sarcastic but never wanted him knowing that she was interested in his antics one bit, she let her gaze fall disinterestingly to the elevator.

"You're welcome," he answered unaffected by the fake smile plastered on her lips, he was there to gather information and nothing would faze him, he would have her. "So who were you talking to?" he asked again, trying to keep the impatience from his voice.

His irritation did not go unnoticed by her, "wouldn't you like to know?" she muttered under her breath and was surprised when she felt his hand grabbed her by the shoulder and twirled her to face him.

"Yes I would." He answered, she saw none of the good nature present that she had just seen seconds before, instead his gaze locked with in all seriousness and desperation.

She'd never been more compelled to answer a question before and his pleading eyes were ones that she couldn't look away from, "No it wasn't" she said, still staring into his eyes, she was aware that his gaze had fallen from her eyes and that it now rested on her lips, her eyes followed suit to lock on his sexy pink bow shaped lips, when he suddenly licked them she felt the muscles in her nether regions tighten in anticipation. The ding of the elevator signaled its arrival and broke her from the trance she did not know she was in, at that point she knew she was in serious trouble ogling her boss and having him take the same appraisal of her. She pulled out of his grasp and stepped into the elevator, with her back turned to him, she sighed. Waiting for the familiar ding signifying that the doors were closed, but when that didn't happen after several seconds, she turned to see him leaning against the door, preventing them from closing. "What's your problem now, Dean?"

"You know most assistance call their bosses by their first name." he answered looking at her with brand new eyes, what just happened awhile ago he wondered, it was just a touch on the shoulders, surely it shouldn't have had such a sexual punch, he wanted her now and if it wasn't for that uncertain look that she was giving him just now, he would have her against the walls, her legs hoisted and wide opened to accommodate him. He shoved his hands in his pockets to shake off the images that were bombarding his mind. He stepped back from the elevator and let it close, she let out a sigh of relief when he did that, she was just going to go shopping now for Sam and head home to end her day.