Mr. and Mrs. Claus Contest

Story Info
A Christmas Story.
1.1k words
3.86
9.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Meg1985
Meg1985
1 Followers

The holiday's are always the busiest time of the year when you work as a housekeeper. After a long day of work, I was looking forward to relaxing, watching a movie. However, my friends had different plans in mind. I came home to a new message.

"Hey Elizabeth, it's Mary and Katie. We just heard that TIDAL is having a Mr. and Mrs. Claus contest tonight. The winner gets $200 and a date with Mr. Claus! We should enter, it'll be fun. Call us back!"

So much for my plans, I thought as I called them back. We made plans to meet at my place, and I started looking for something to wear. Not finding anything, I took a run to the store. There I found the sexiest Mrs. Claus outfit ever. The skirt was red velvet and was trimmed with white fuzz, ending just above mid thigh and the tank was spandex. A Santa hat and high heeled boots completed the outfit.

Looking in the mirror, I smiled, knowing that I looked sexy. Mary and Katie came in, looking extremely sexy as well, and we were off to TIDAL. There was no need for jackets, thankfully because we live in Waikiki, Hawaii.

When we arrived at the bar, the bouncer looked us over and told us where to sign up. We still had some time before the contest started, so we decided to unwind and have a few drinks. Mary and Katie went to talk to a few other girls who were in the contest while I went to get a refill.

"Well, don't you look amazing," I heard from behind me. I turned to see a very muscular guy in a Santa Claus suit. "How would you like to have Sex on the Beach?"

I smiled and said, "Only if you're talking about the drink..." Laughing, he ordered our drinks. Sensing that I was attracted to him, he put his hand on the small of my back and whispered in my ear how he thinks I will win the contest. Then he placed a kiss on my cheek as his hand slid further down, cupping my ass.

I did my best to give him a warning look, but all he saw in my eyes was lust. Finally, it was time for the contest to begin. All the ladies were called up to the front. To my dismay, I did not win, but Mary did.

As the men were being judged, I looked for my hunky Santa, but didn't see him anywhere.

"Looking for me?" was whispered in my ear. Before I could turn around, he put his arms tightly around my waist and pulled my ass up against his dick. I could feel how hard it was.

I let out a giggle and turned around, meeting his eyes. "Why aren't you up there?"

"Well, you were the only girl in the contest I was attracted to, why would I try to win if you weren't my date?"

He leant over and gave me the most passionate kiss I have ever had, leaving my breathless. I pulled away and asked him if he wanted to go walk along the beach. I found my friends and said goodbye.

We walked along the beach for five minutes before he stopped and started kissing my neck. I let out a low moan moved to kiss him. He grabbed my body and pulled it close to his. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I could feel his hands move down my body, reaching my legs. Once he got under the hem of my skirt, his hands moved instantly to my ass. I jumped up, wrapping my legs around him and he walked us away from the water. Lying me down on my back, he started trailing kisses down my body. He spent a little extra time on my inner thigh, making my body quiver with anticipation.

Sensing my excitement, he moved to my clit, circling it with his tongue. I let out a moan of sheer pleasure as he pushed two fingers deep inside me. When I thought I was just about to orgasm, he came up to my face, kissing me gingerly. He whispered in my ear that we should go somewhere a little more private and I agreed.

Luckily, we were close to his hotel, so we rushed there. As soon as the elevator doors closed, we were all over each other. I started rubbing his cock through his pants, and he pushed me against the wall, smothering me with kisses. When the doors opened, we ran to his room. He unlocked the door and pushed me inside. We wasted no time getting undressed as he led me to the bed.

He pushed me down and immediately started eating me out. I could not control myself. I started playing with my nipples as he lapped away at my juices. I could feel myself close to climaxing, so I pulled away. He climbed on the bed and I jumped onto his lap. Before he could lay down, I had his cock in my mouth.

He let out a moan as I deep throated him. As I sucked his cock, he pinched my nipples. Every time I deep throated him, he pinched them harder, which made me moan.

"Play with yourself for me," he said. I reached in between my legs and started fingering myself. This was enough to send me over the edge. My body trembled as I had the most amazing orgasm. I stopped sucking his cock and moved onto his lap.

In a matter of seconds, his cock was inside me. He let out a loud moan as I moved up and down. I could feel him throbbing inside my pussy. I started to ride him faster and faster. He was sitting up and he started to suck on my nipple. I pushed on his chest until he fell onto his back and put his hands on my tits.

He started to play with my nipples, sending me into a frenzy. I rode his cock harder than I've ridden anyone in my life. As orgasm after orgasm washed over me, I felt him swell. Suddenly, he grabbed my hips and jammed himself into me. I could feel him finish inside me, which sent me into yet another orgasm. Once we were finally finished, I collapsed on his chest.

"Don't think I'm done with you yet, this night has just begun..." he said and rolled me over, putting me on my hands and knees. This was going to be a night I would never forget.

Meg1985
Meg1985
1 Followers