Mr. & Mrs. Orion

Story Info
Couple play at the porn movie.
1.5k words
3.77
34.1k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Carla of twenty-five years had found a receipt from an adult bookstore movie theater in my pants pocket while she was washing clothes. She knew the reputation these places had and confronted me about it. She was furious that I would attend a porn movie when I had her to have sex. I gave her the lame excuse that I simply when there to relieve myself and nothing more. It took me a few months to convince her that sex and lovemaking had gone stale and we needed something to spice it up. I had finally talked her into dressing up like cheap slut and to have sex with me while watching porn in a public theater. My name is Don Orion and this is our story.

It was raining the night we went to the ABS Theater Carla wore a long blue trench coat and a rain hat with the front brim down over her sunglasses. She was so afraid of running into someone we knew it bordered on the ridiculous. I went along with it because I knew what she had on underneath. She could not really see until she exchanged sunglasses for regular ones from her purse.

When she removed her rain gear all she was wearing was short tight spandex skirt that exposed the bottom of her silk panty covered ass cheeks and her wet pussy. For a top, she wore loose button down white blouse and no bra. Those 36C's were loose under there, just waiting to be caressed and tickled. She had no stockings just short black socks under her comfortable loafers. As far as I was concerned, she looked great after dropping 35 pounds. She stood at 145 voluptuous pounds. I wore a pair dark dress slacks and a thin knit sweater under a leather bomber jacket. And of course underneath a very loose fitting pair of jockey (black) shorts. I could have looked much better without the 40 extra pounds I was carrying.

We stood behind the empty theater and took turns playing with each other but stopping just short of bringing each other to an orgasm. We had planned to do this until we could not take it anymore.

We did this at home many times alternating six or eight times before, we would allow the other to orgasm. Sometimes I would finish her by fucking her from behind as she leaned against the dresser or by eating her sopping wet muff, or just using my hands as I sucked her hard nipples. Sometimes she would even give me a moan or groan in her ecstasy. For me it was always fondling my modest 5.5-inch cock in some way or another, either in or out of my jockeys until I came. If I asked her, she sucks me as she tickled my balls and ass crack. However, never allowing me to cum in her mouth. That is why she always used the old silk panties to catch my load. In addition, she enjoyed teasing me through the spasms (with her fingertips on my cock head) as I unloaded in her worn stained panties.

Anyway we were just starting the forth circuit of foreplay when the theater door opened. We were startled because she had her spandex skirt completely around her waist, her blouse wide open with me pants around my ankles bent over sucking her nipple with a hand inside her panty leg, and a finger in her hot oily hole. An Asian Indian man entered and stood not three feet from us in the center of the theater.

He was about 5' 8", clean cut and well groomed. In addition, he was our age, thin but chiseled. He stood and leered at us for 30 long seconds. The full pornographic light being reflected back at us by the big silver screen captured Carla. She was like a deer frozen by headlights. I turned my head to check the Indian fellow out just as he pulled his seven inch cut bronze statue from his pants, and then he started to slowly masturbate as he watched us. I then looked at my wife; her eyes were as big as saucers, mouth agape watching him stroke his brown member in the wicked reflected light.

I straightened up and whispered in her ear," Would you like to have him finish you off tonight?" She shook her head no nervously, never taking her doe eyes from his dong.

She was rocking her hips against my finger fucking hand as I turned to look at our new hero when his dark mushroom head threw its first rope five feet in front of him. My mouth watered as his second stream landed a foot short of the first. Then another string shorter than the first two. At last man juice just pored from his god like cock onto the floor as it glistened in the eerie sinful light. Moreover, he never stopped stroking his man thing after he finished coming on the floor. His cock remained hard.

My dick was as hard as it's been in years and trying to follow my hand into Carla's pussy when she breathlessly whispered in my ear," Would you like to have him finish you off tonight?"

I froze as she exploded, trapping my finger in her erupting love mine, grunting louder than the porn movie sound that the three of us were supposed to be watching. I just stared at her eyes, as they seemed to be bugging out of her head. Still she was throwing hips against my hand while standing on her toes. Her heavy breath blowing in my ear followed by a shrieking cry that chilled me to the bone, as it bounced off the walls. I had never seen her act like this in our 25 years of marriage. On the other hand, maybe she had and I just was not there.

She finally slid down on the dingy tiled theater floor. God or should I say the devil only knew what she was kneeling in, her generous ass leaning on her heels. Carla was hiding from the flickering movie light by the last row of seats in the place. Her eyes returned to normal, never leaving the Indian stranger as she released my sweaty hard pecker from the side of my jockeys. She tickled my balls and licked the underside of my cock as the dark man stepped close to us, never stopping his slow erythematic stroking. His mesmerizing cock just an inch from mine and my wife's tongue when he came to a halt. She never batted an eye as she sloshed her tongue across my jumping stem.

Our new friend leaned in close to my ear his cock now touching min, and said loud enough for Carla and I to hear, "Hurry up now. And maybe I'll finish the both of you later tonight!" Just as my wife's free hand landed on my ass and drove long nailed finger and shorts into my rectal lips.

My mind was racing. Was she licking his thing too? Did he want to fuck the both of us or just her? Would I suck his beautiful cock in front of her? Would she tolerate any of this escalating wicked madness?

However, events were racing fast than my mind as my balls shrunk into pellets, my ass cheeks clamped on my wife's finger and shorts and squealed like a pig as I shot my load past my wife on to the back of the theater seat. Carla now backs her head away from my spewing prick. She never ever swallowed my come, and this was no exception. She continued to tickle my balls and drive my shorts and her sharp nail into my ass hole, as my sperm now dribbled on her fingers and my pants that were still around my ankles.

When I was finished and Carla's hands released me, I bent over pull my pants up. As I staggered, back a little slipping on my own cum. My wife asked me to help her stand up. I was not fast enough and our dark stranger stepped forward leaned down reached under her blouse and armpit and helped her to her feet. His free hand still was massaging his shiny bone now a half an inch from her still exposed wet pussy. He removed his hand from under arm in slow motion his fingers caressing her breast as she let go of his arm. While they looked in to each other's eyes, she shivered as if she were peeing.

I watched this little comedy thinking I would love to see my wife fuck and suck him. Look at him he is still hard and thick as ever. My ass hole was starting to tingle and burn, but my flaccid little penis was finished for the night.

Carla and I quickly dressed and were walking out of the theater when the wicked Indian friend, cock still in hand, handed my wife his card. In addition, said, "My name is Sonny and I'd like you two to call me the next time you're going to see a show." My wife replied, "Thank you" as she took the card. His index finger caressed her thumb as she accepted the card. This time we both shivered, and left!

I would like to thank Angel Love my friend, editor and Poet for her help and support.