Mr. and Mrs. Smith Ch. 02

Story Info
The trial continues...
4.4k words
2.19
50.6k
16
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob1515
Bob1515
411 Followers

Next morning:

Laura and I were emotionally and physically drained. Neither of us said a thing. I slipped one of Jeff's thin satin robes over her shoulders and helped her to the car. Last night was rough for her and now her body was paying for it.

The jiggling of her breasts was clear evidence that she was bra-less. The man across the street was watering his flowers and said, "Tell him to take it easier on her next time."

Laura turned to me and said, "What an asshole."

Vacation:

After about 6 months of Jeff and Laura seeing each other Laura came to me to talk.

Laura said, "Yesterday Jeff asked me if I would go to Jamaica with him next month for a week. How would you feel about something like that?"

I replied, "A whole week, just the two of you. I don't think that is a good idea. I don't want you two to get too close."

Laura took my hands in hers and said, "Honey, you have nothing to worry about. Yes it is true I have feelings for Jeff, but I would never leave you for him. You mean too much to me."

My reaction must of communicated my uneasiness.

Laura continued, "Let me tell you why this would be good for you. First, admit that your are happiest when Jeff is fucking the shit out of me. We will have the opportunity to fuck every day when we are on vacation. Second, imagine Jeff and I walking down the beach while I am in just a tiny little bikini. We are talking about a few inches of fabric. Does that image turn you on?"

Laura reached down, unbuttoned my pants and pulled out my throbbing penis.

Laura smiled and said, "Looks like it does. Me in a tiny bikini."

I responded, "Yes that would be so hot. Do you mean a micro bikini?"

Laura smiled, "I'll wear anything you buy me, no matter how tiny. I think Jeff would prefer something revealing."

My dick was aching.

Laura leaned up to my ear and said, "We will travel together as Mr and Mrs Simmons. Everyone will think we are married. Does that turn you on? Me, pretending to be Jeff's beautiful little wife."

My cock was betraying me. As much as the idea hurt me it made me insanely lustful.

I asked, "Will you send me pictures when you are there. I like the shots of him cumming on your ass."

Laura laughed and in a sultry voice said, "I know you liked those. He is a heavy cummer isn't he. I will send you plenty of them." She put my rock hard dick back in my pants, buckled my belt and walked out of the room.

Return from trip:

I was excited to see Laura when she returned. She had a great tan and she looked refreshed.

I asked, "How was your trip?"

She smiled and said, "It was fantastic!"

She splurged on the details of their trip as she gave me a hand job.

After about a week I was rummaging through her purse for a lighter when I saw a package of pictures.They were not pornographic, just the type of pictures you would expect of a young couple on vacation. There were shots of them at dinner, on the beach and at the pool.

One picture that was troubling to me was one in which they were in their bathing suits, locked in a passionate embrace. I knew the look on her face as she gazed up at him, she was falling in love.

Scare:

I came home from work one Friday to hear Laura crying upstairs. I ran to her and asked what was wrong.

Laura looked up at me with red eyes and said, "I'm late."

I was gripped in fear. We both knew that only Jeff could be the father.

Laura cried, "We should have made him wear a condom. What was I thinking?"

I sat with her and tried to console her.

I said, "Let me go get a pregnancy test."

I drove up the store and ran to the pregnancy test aisle. Samantha saw me and came right over.

I turned to her in a panic, "Which one is most accurate?"

Samantha grabbed me and said, "Calm down. I take it Laura is late."

I yelled, "Yes she is fucking late!"

Samantha slapped me in the face and said, "Calm down. What is done is done. Just because she is late does not automatically mean she is pregnant and even if she is, the child could be yours."

"Its impossible, we haven't had sex in months. When you decided to share her with another man this is the risk you took. She took the additional risks for you. Accidents happen. Here are two of our top selling tests. If she is pregnant you better be supportive. Do you understand me?"

"I just though it would be more exciting for everyone."

"I am sure it was. You are very lucky to have a wife that would go bareback."

I came back home and told Laura I would love her and support her no matter what. Laura used both tests and they came back negative. A few days later she had her period. We had dogged a bullet.

In addition to the birth control she used condoms for the next 2 months. We were again at the grocery store and I had grabbed another pack of Magnums. I left the cart to get some deodorant and when I returned I could she Laura and Samantha talking. Samantha saw be but quickly focused her attention back to Laura.

Laura said, "I have been asking my friend to wear a rubber for several months because of the pregnancy scare. They both keep badgering me to ditch them. What should I do?"

Samantha said, "The pill is 99% effective and as long as you are not concerned about STD's you should be fine. The real question is do you want to ditch the condoms?"

" Well I do prefer to not use them."

Samantha smiled and whispered, "Your husband was bragging about this friend's volume. Seems like a waste to me."

Laura walked to the cart, picked up the box and said, "You were very supportive during our scare. I know both of you boys prefer that Jeff not use them. As long as we both understand the risks I am ok with this. Do you understand that there is a very real chance that I could have Jeff's baby? We have a lot of sex and as you know he cums a lot!

Laura took the box and walked back to the condom aisle. As she bent over and put it back on the shelf Samantha looked at me and silently mouthed "You owe me."

Discussion with Jeff:

Laura and I had not had sex in over 6 months and Laura was spending more and more time over Jeff's house. It first started as a weekend a month but now she was sleeping at his house 5 days a week. We would go out to dinner from time to time but I felt like we were drifting apart. I decided to meet with Jeff and so I arranged to see him at his house while Laura was at her sister's house.

I went over Jeff's place in the late evening. We sat next to the fire and had a glass of whiskey.

I spoke up, "Jeff, I can't thank you enough for taking my wife as your lover. These last two years have been the most exhilarating years of my life. I know you might not fully grasp what I get out of this relationship but trust me it has been quite rewarding. I am concerned that Laura and I are drifting apart and I don't know what to do. You are my best friend."

Jeff paused for a few seconds and said, "It is I who should be thanking you. I have been with a lot of women in my life but none of them compare to Laura. Not only is she the prettiest but she is the best lay of my life. She does things that most women won't do. When I was younger I was an idiot. I didn't treat her right and she left me. It weighed on me for years and I was very jealous that you ended up marrying her."

I said, "You never told me that. I didn't know you still had feeling for her all those years."

Jeff continued, "It would have been weird if I said something. Anyways, I was amazed one day when I found out you wanted me to sleep with Laura. I couldn't believe my luck. We were both wiser now and our relationship took right off. It reminded me of when we first started dating. It was so intense! Laura felt what we had was special so she researched online everything she could on cuckolding. We knew that as long as you were happily jerking off to your cuckold fantasies we could continue."

I interrupted, "I was happy. Knowing that you were fucking her silly was so intense!"

Jeff paused and said, "You have been looking at this arrangement from a sexual standpoint. But I have been using this time to win her back. I love Laura and she loves me."

I got up and ran out of his house.

Admission:

When Laura came back from her sisters I was waiting for her.

I screamed, "Are you in love with Jeff!"

Laura hesitated. She began to cry and answered, "I am."

I yelled even louder, "How could you do this?"

She stared right at me and screamed back, "Are you fucking serious? Of course I fell in love with him. We have been having sex for 2 years now. You were all smiles when you were watching me bounce up and down on his big cock. You loved the pictures of him cumming on my ass. You begged me to fuck him and I did. You wanted me to make you a cuckold so I did."

I yelled, "I didn't want you to fall in love with him."

"Bullshit, if you didn't then you wouldn't of let this go on for 2 years. You would have chosen a stranger for me, not someone I dated for a year. And you definitely wouldn't have started this with someone twice as big as you. You knew he was hung. You fixed me up with a man I would fall head over heels for. You knew that this day would come!"

I stopped for a second. I was so angry I was having trouble breathing. "I wanted you to be with someone you felt completely comfortable with. I wanted you to be able to open yourself fully sexually."

Laura also started to calm down. She continued, "You choose Jeff because you knew I would do anything for him. You didn't want me to just fuck another man, you wanted me to be his slut. You loved it when I swallowed his cum. Do you know how intimate you have to be with a man before you do that. You loved it when when we would have anal sex. Having a dick that big get shoved in your butt is really painful at times. But I did it to make him happy. Do you remember when you bought us that body paint?"

"Yes...that was really bueatiful. It was so hot watching the two of you rubbing the paint all over each other with the black light on."

Laura added, "You were most excited when we would make out. You were turned on watching me kiss another man. You have to be really close with someone before you kiss them. You were turned on by the passion. You didn't stop this because you knew I wasn't holding anything back."

I stood there quietly for a few seconds. I was emotionally and physically drained.

Laura said, "I believe I can love two men at once. I want you to understand that I have no intention of ever leaving you. You can call this off if you want but understand that I also have no intention of sleeping with another man. Do you or do you not want to be a cuckold!"

"I don't want you to see him anymore."

Laura was crushed. She began to cry and stormed out of the room. I knew this whole thing was my idea but I couldn't let Jeff take her from me. That night I laid down on the couch but I couldn't sleep. Did I make a mistake?

Following morning:

The next morning Laura and I sat at the kitchen table in silence. We both looked like we hadn't slept. Neither of us knew what to say.

Finally, Laura cleared her voice and said, "Last night was very emotional for the both of us. Jeff has been in my life for over two years now and I wanted to know if you still feel the same way as last night."

Laura was giving me an easy out. We could chalk this whole thing up as an emotional blow up.

Laura continued, "Hasn't this cuckolding thing been the most exciting time of your life? When we started this we both knew that you would get jealous, that is part of the experience. You really want this to end? Remember how excited you were when we first picked up the birth control. You were thrilled that I was fucking your best friend."

I said, "I just can't let this go on. The two of you are too close."

Laura ran up to our room and continued to cry. The next month was pretty rough.

Store:

About 2 months after the affair ended Laura and I were at the grocery store. I left to grab some vitamins when I ran into Samantha.

She greeted me and said, "Its so good to see you. Is Laura here with you?"

I replied, "Yes, she is in the dairy isle."

Samantha leaned into me and said, "Laura hasn't come in for a while to pick up her birth control. Did you convince her to play unprotected? I know some cuckolds fantasize about their wives getting knocked up by their bull but most don't actually follow through."

I smiled and said, "No no, no babies. The affair is over."

Samantha gasped and said, "What happened?"

"I made them stop. They got too close."

Samantha stood there with a blank look on her face. "Wasn't it your idea to sleep with another man? You begged her to do this. And now after two years you want to stop. It must have broken her heart."

I replied, "It did."

One more time:

Laura and I ran into Jeff at Sears six months later. She was wearing a tight white halter top and a sexy short skirt. Since their breakup she had been spending more time at the gym. Probably to avoid me. Nevertheless, Laura's ass and legs were amazing.

It was really awkward. Here I was standing with the man who had been fucking my life for 2 years. Laura smiled and asked, "How are you doing Jeff?"

She couldn't find the strength to hide her emotions. She quickly turned around and left the aisle.

I was standing there with him when he said, "Laura looks amazing, look at that ass."

We both marveled at her body. She was bending over to pick up some socks.

Jeff said, "I'm sure this has been as hard for her as it was for me. I think part of the problem was that we never got any closure. No goodbye."

I agreed that the breakup could have been handled better.

Jeff said, "How about buddy? Can I have your wife one more time for closure? I think it would be best for the both of us. Since you started all of this I think you owe it to her."

My heart began to race. What should I do? Laura and I had not had sex in 4 months and even then it was not good. She was too sexy of a woman to be abstinent. I began to fantasize about Jeff fucking her with all his pent up passion. I finally nodded in agreement.

Jeff walked up to Laura while her back was to me. I couldn't hear what they were saying but she turned her head around for a moment to give me a dirty look. After a few minutes I heard her laugh a little and finally she gave him a big hug. Then it turned to a kiss and soon enough he had his hands on her ass. Jeff lifted up the skirt to show her panties. He reached down and tugged them off. They walked away to the changing rooms as I quickly went over to pick the panties up.

I quickly followed them in and put up a cleaning sign to prevent anyone else from coming in. They had entered the largest room down at the end. I quietly tiptoed into the adjourning changing area.

Laura whispered, "I missed you so much Jeff. I still love you."

I could hear them kiss each other with an amazing passion. Then I saw her drop to her knees. I was shaking in trepidation. I heard the zipper and then saw Jeff's pants and underwear hit the ground. She was blowing Jeff and I was loving it! If only I could see her lips wrapped around that giant cock.

Jeff began to moan and I could heat the slurping sounds.

Jeff whispered, "You are the world's best cock sucker. Fuck yeaaa!"

Laura got up to her feet and they began making out again. First I saw her shirt hit the ground, followed shortly by her bra. That lucky son of a bitch must be macking on those big bueatiful titties. I was so turned on!

But where was her skirt. I started to worry. After about five minutes the skirt dropped to the floor making an almost undetectable sound. Yes! She is actually doing this. Why the hell did I ever stop this?

I immediately pulled out my dick and began masterbating as quietly as I could. Laura turned around and must have braced herself against the wall. I heard Laura moan and say, "Thank God. I have missed this cock so bad."

He lined up behind her and began trusting into her. They both began to moan. Laura whispered, "I prayed this day would come one day. I haven't been fucked like this in months."

I had to see them in action. I got up my back and looked under the divider. Jeff had both hands on her hips and was furiously pounding into my wife. They were amazing together. I looked up to see Jeff wasn't wearing a condom! Fuck!

Moments later Jeff whispered, "I am gonna cum."

He thrust one last time and began cumming in her. Shit! Up until that moment I though I had seen everything. But watching Jeff cum in my fertile wife with no protection was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. Laura had previously been so careful and now caught up in passion she just didn't care.

They stopped to kiss for a second and I quickly rolled out of eyesight.

Laura spoke up, "Mike, I know you are next to us. Go be a good little cuckold and watch the entrance for us. We are not finished."

I was pissed but there was nothing I could do. I went out to the entrance and waited an hour while they both had multiple orgasms. Finally Laura opened up the door and walked out. With a stern look on her face she said, " It broke my heart when you made me stop seeing him. These last few months have been hell for me and the instant we run into him you cast that aside so you can get your kicks. I want a divorce."

Jeff followed her out and they left the store hand in hand. That night she left me to go live with him. The house was hauntingly quiet. I would often look at my treasure trove of videos and pictures but it became more and more depressing.

A month later I had to get some antibiotics filled at the pharmacy. Samantha was working at the counter.

Samantha said, "Mike, it's so good to see you. How are you?"

I answered, "Not good. Laura and I are separated."

"I'm sorry Mike. I guess this stud that you were bragging about was a little too good. That is the risk you take when you share your wife. Wait, are you talking about Jeff Simmons?"

"Yes."

Samantha continued, "That explains a lot. They were in here yesterday picking up birth control. Did you know that they had dated earlier?"

"Yes."

"What the hell were you thinking? Weren't you afraid she would fall in love with him again. You weren't playing with fire, you were playing with dynamite!"

Sears:

I ran into Laura 3 weeks later at Sears. If it wasn't awkward enough she was shopping for lingerie.

Laura said, "Well well if it isn't the cuckold. Be honest, when I left you did you reach the zenith of your stupid fantasy. You didn't give a shit about me. You flushed our relationship down the drain. It was your fucking fault."

I pleaded, "Please Laura come back to me. Things got really messed up but I want you to know that I love you."

"Bullshit! You don't love me, you just wanted me to make you a cuckold. I will prove it. I want to try on this Parisian Maid outfit. Follow me."

I followed Laura into the dressing room. It was the same room Laura and Jeff had fucked in.

Laura smiled and whispered, "You remember this room very well don't you. I can see from your pants that it excites you. I want your advise as to whether Jeff would like this."

Laura got completely naked and slowly put on the lingerie.

"Will you tie the bow in the back?"

As she turned around I was memorized by her ass. Just gorgeous!

"Well, what do you think?"

I replied, "Jeff is a very lucky man."

Laura laughed, "Yes he is."

She turned around and embraced me. She wrapped her hands around my neck and whispered in my ear, "How do you think Jeff will react when he sees me in this tonight?"

"He will first marvel at your beauty and then take you in his arms like this. Then he will untie this bow like this."

I slowly untied the bow expecting Laura to stop me but she didn't.

I continued, "Then I would pull the dress over your head like this."

Bob1515
Bob1515
411 Followers
12